Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Rose was being driven mad! It felt soo damn good to have her husband play her body like a finely tuned instrument.

Her tone of voice could be described as nothing less than sultry.

"Yes.... oh yes....."

Panting ensued when they weren't tongue-tied to one another.

If this were the case then she fed him moan after moan.

Rose could not tell you if her eyes were open or closed but she was blinded regardless.

The orgasm overcame her and her body quivered and tensed.

She sex clenched around his member, almost in a vein attempt to keep them united.

The melody that escaped her lips was, not doubt, the first of their day.

He groaned her name, and arched with her, his hands flowing over her skin in a mad rush, unable to touch enough of her at once, as her orgasm triggered his own.

He twitched and groaned atop her.

Then as they both came down, he cupped her face and grinned. "I would call that a good start. What do you say my love?"

His eyes glittered with need. And that quiet reminder. They had all day.

And he clearly intended to make use of that time. And leave her fully satisfied.

If not comatose.

Rose felt as though she had spent an eternity in heaven only to descend and find she was living in euphoria.

Slowly she caught her breath while looking into the eyes of the man that was the very definition of her life.

"An excellent start indeed, my love," Rose replied with a mischievous smile.

It popped into her head the idea that they could very well be on the way to conceiving another child and it thrilled her to no end.

A surprising thought, but given the way that her husband doted on her while carrying their child, unlike very few men of their time, it was no surprise.

On the other hand, she wanted more of him.

Every second apart seemed like an eternity after their first taste of one another after such a long time.

"It has been too long..."

His lips were snagged in the form of a heated kiss and things continued from there.

The various positions and the love marks set her loins aflame. The Duke and Duchess still had that passion for one another that never seemed to fade.

The noises were a sensuous symphony that filled the walls of their room and beyond.

Sweat dripped from every pore and was licked and savored by one or the other at some point.

Such savage love making left her panting one more with a triumphant smile and a bead of sweat trailing from her neck and down the valley of her bust.

"We... we could use a bath..." Oh, how swimming in the lake sounded so good t this moment.

He growled at the idea. "Giving up so soon?"

It was dark now.

He was insatiable. And relentless.

He was currently beneath here and now was licking at the valley of her bust, and throbbing within her.

"Or is this an excuse to make love in the pool as well?"

Rose smiled in absolute delight.

The beast that was her husband gave off an intoxicating aura that left her constantly aching for him.

The duo was insatiable for one another, so her answer would be no surprise to anyone.

"A change of scenery sounds nice, but I am enjoying my seat and my view so much that I almost do not want to move."

Hips drove forth once... twice...

He felt so good buried within her.

That sultry look consumed her features as she just could not get enough of him.

He lifted her with the next thrust and bit at her nipples very softly, giving them a suckle each, then hooked his arms about her back and shoulders and pulled her down tighter.

The move also dragged her breasts along his chest most pleasurably, the rippling form of his hardened chest giving her a lovely ride.

"Well i tell you what my darling. If you wish to bless the pool, you do not have to leave you seat."

Four quick thrusts.

"I am sure my lady is fully aware I can carry her. And to the pool would be nothing. Save an interesting experiment on how it feels to carry you in this manner."

He kissed her as he began to rock into her. "Step. By. Step."

Rose's heart was all a flutter as he husband carried her without breaking their union.

Lips sat agape for some much needed air while legs tensed and the pleasure lingered like an all pervading shock of mind numbing bliss just waiting to strike.

The woman was long lost in a haze of arousal as her husband held her like she weighed next to nothing.

His lips looked so tantilizing that ensnared them in a kiss until she was forced to break for air.

"How.... how can you... be so... composed?" Asked the woman that was about to shatter from just being carried while impaled upon her powerful husband's lance.

Rose was not even aware of how he managed to get them outside of the walls of their home unseen, but the darkness of the night greeted them and the sky was blanketed in stars.

The pool looked so inviting under the moonlight but her attention waned as she drew so close to crashing once again.

The delightful clutch would would be a telltale that she was teetering on the edge.

Eyes were laden with lust and before she would get to enjoy herself in the water, she wanted to be broken before relaxing in the water.

"Oh... my love...please...." Rose wanted her precious husband to end this torture before moving on to their next escapade.

He turned and pressed her against the tree.

And began to thrust.

Hard and fast. Stealing her breathe with kisses, his body pressed against her own.

He only increased in intensity and speed until she broke open.

Then after she was in the water, still in his arms, floating on his chest.

And again she could feel him, still within her, and hardening once again.

He was stroking her hair and watching the stars, musing quietly as he let her recover. The water was cool, but not quite cold somehow. And very pleasant.

Of course she had her personal heater beneath and within her. Even in the water Rallon radiated heat.

The beast came out when she found her back against a tree and that unbridled passion reared its head.

The two mauled each other like it was their last moment on earth.

Nails dug into his flesh as the intensity reached unknown heights and she shattered around his member while breathing in his grasp.

Legs trembled in his hold; she was limp and left in his more than capable hands.

There was nary a shred of stamina left even to talk.

The water was inviting and his body was the ultimate source of comfort.

Rose hugged her precious husband as they floated with the backdrop of a deep blue hue on the surface of the lake.

Time seemed to be a nonexistent factor.

"Mmmm... I love you... so... much."

Words uttered loud enough for his ears and his ears only as she neared the end of her recovery while feeling her husband made his arousal very clear and it caused a smile to form on those kiss-swollen lips of hers.

"You have the stamina of a bull..." she teased with a wicked smile, "and that is far from a complaint, my precious husband."

Lust slowly consumed her as the slightest move made the presence of his mighty member well-known within the nerve-lined walls of her sex.

The feeling fished a whimper out of her as her face grew flush with excitement and arousal.

He softly nibbled her ear. "your fault my darling. it is simply impossible for me to get enough of you."

He shifted just slightly so their hips now hung below the surface, and twined their legs together. And began to flex, giving a very soft thrust of his own, but drawing her against him quite wonderfully.

His hands moved into her hair again and he grinned, getting playful even as he continued to draw them together below the water, he nipped her nose. "You look gorgeous wet."

He wrapped his arms about her back, pinning her to his chest and began to kiss all over her face, except her lips, even dodging as she tried to get a kiss.

Then he drew his head back and smiled. "you're guna give me...what did the girls call it? the kissy cooters?"

Then before she could answer with how his sisters had teased them for years, he kissed her, hard, wild, and deep, his tongue gripping her's fiercely but carefully not painful. He moaned into the kiss, and his thrusts became more powerful, timed well with him flexing his legs to draw her against him.

Rose could not help but at her husband's advances.

"Mmmm..." this man made her feel as light as air.

It was a mix of playful, loving, and lustful emotions.

To say "I love you" did not seem to be enough to her when it came to expressing just how much this man meant to her.

His accusation of her giving him kissy cooter did make her laugh.

She was just about to reply when she found her lips occupied with a kiss.

A moan was fed to him as the pleasure took its place t the forefront of her mind.

Hot breaths spilled from her nostrils and she broke the kiss for some much needed air.

Eyes grew laden and a whimper escaped her lips as she found herself teetering on the edge of a climax that promised to be impressive.

The duchess' boy did tense when the inevitable did happen.

Rose could not tell you what noise had left her mouth, only that when she had descended from the heavens, she was panting and trying to recoup from the spell that her husband had just put on her.

"Rallon.... my love... that.... that was.... amazing."

Rose did not want to admit that she was drained, but there was no doubt that her beloved would be able to read her like a book. He always could.

His nails traced lines on her middle, soothing her so her pants fades quickly.

"Soak a bit longer then bedtime I should think."

He held her close for some time then pointed their linked hands at the stars. "Look there. Andromeda. So beautiful Persues slew Cetus to save her."

He brought her hand down and kissed it. "Reveal the monster threatening you my love and I shall slay it. I shall slay them all. For you."

He stopped her reply with a kiss and carried her out of the pool, wrapped her in a towel, then a heavy robe, and himself, then carried her back to their bedroom.

There she was stripped again and pulled under the covers with his warm body wrapped and pressed tight against her own.

"Thank you once again for making my every moment happier than the last my darling Rose."

And once more he kissed her, happily unable to get enough of her.

This was a heavenly moment for them.

Rose always looked forward to growing old with her best friend and the love of her life and that would never change.

There was no doubt that the stars above were beautiful, but she was looking at the man that held her heart.

There was something that she wanted to say, but her husband found a better use for her lips.

This man made her feel like the most important person in the world and nothing less.

The smile on her face seemed to never go away.

The two were cuddled up and sharing warmth with one another.

Eyes closed while wrapped in his steely embrace. "You are my everything, my love."

Sleep easily overcame her and it was the most peaceful sleep that she'd had in a while.

Morning crept upon them and a smile dawned on her countenance before her eyes even opened.

Her thoughts went to yesterday and eyes opened before turning within his arms.

"Are you ready to join the rest of our family?" Words whispered a hairsbreadth from his lips.

He growled.

But kissed her.

"Must we? I am cozy."

And she got a squeeze that drew her tight to him.

He nuzzled into her neck now and mumbled. "Let's stay here snuggled up."

Cynthia whined.

"Hush furball."

Cynthia whined again.

He sighed but drew his head out from her hair and neck to glare at their eldest.

"What are you doing here? Where are your children?"

She whined again and he sat up.

"Alright. I am coming."

He kissed Rose again then stood, pulling on his robe and following the dog.

And began to laugh.

When Rose joined him he was sitting on a glory box laughing as Cynthia looked at him confused.

On her bed were all the pups, all fine and wiggly.

But no Tuchesi.

Who was just visible outside. With his head stuck in a loop of metal work.

The servants were clearly unsure of what to do, and Tuchesi was snarling, unhappy at getting stuck.

Rallon did not wait for his bride to ask him to save the wolf, but stood and went outside. "What happened fluff? Get nosy?"

"Sir he was chasing a squirrel and was here on the rail. He lunged and..."

"I understand. And someone misjudged the surface and got stuck. Be still Tuchesi."

Tuchesi instantly went still and Rallon gripped his head, pulled him forward, twisted, then pushed back, and Tuchesi popped free.

He shook his head and looked at Rallon. "Go on. Go finish your hunt. Maybe if you did some sleeping your aim would be better."

Then while the wolf, stopping first to greet Rose, went off to hunt, Rallon twisted the bent metalwork back into the place, and looked at Cynthia who joined him thanks to two servants, once again on her pillow. "See he's fine. It's your fault. You gotta let him sleep."

She was bathing her children so ignored him.

Hearing her husband growl caused the Lady to laugh lightly.

She could not help but agree that she loved the position that they were in, but they had loved ones waiting for them.

The familiar whine of their eldest did not go unnoticed.

Their dear Cynthia always had a reason for her action; this was just another example.

Rallon acknowledged their daughter and after the kiss, her eyes followed in his direction as her husband, unfortunately for her, covered his body in a robe.

A smile made itself at home upon her lips as she looked at her grand pups and her eldest.

Rose slipped on her robe and joined her husband's side to see the commotion.

"Tuchesi, oh my dear..." she uttered as her husband went on to free their son.

It was funny to think that such an imposing creature could get stuck in such a compromising position.

"At the end of the day, you're a precious pup to me, now go," a kiss was pressed to the top of his head before he went off on his hunt.

Seeing Cynthia take her father's words with a grain of salt made her mother laugh.

"Undoubtedly my daughter. Now..." Rose hooked an arm around his and looked up at her husband with a smile reserved for him.

"Let us go see out youngest."

After a quick change of clothes and the two headed to the open-air pavilion where little squeals could be heard.

It was a lovely day outside and Rose was eager to hold her littlest one in her arms.

Rallon drew her back first and listened for a moment.

Then began to sing song. "Oh where oh where is the hideous monster Alyssa. I cannot find it. If i cannot find it I shall have to flood the house and drown it. Where is the little beast?"

Alyssa of course zeroed in on her daddy as ever, going quiet to listen, and then as she watched him playing peekaboo and then looking for her, she went quiet, grinning, loving this game.

"Oh dear. The Alyssa beast is hiding well. I guess it's time to get the water. Fisher fetch me a river."

"Yes my lord."

Whether she understood ot not this made the girl giggle and her father whirled and scooped her up to her shrill delighted cries.

"Here is the Alyssa Monster!!! I have found it. Cancel the river Fisher. Rose my love! Come see the hideous beast I have captured."

Alyssa squealed as she was tickled and her face peppered with daddy kisses, pawing at his face.

Then she saw her mothrr and cooed, reaching.

"Traitor."

Alyssa ignored the accusation to snuggle i to her mother happily, even clinging to her. Daddy was good. But Mommy was the best.

"How was she?"

Tia was feeding her son and smirked. "Angelic of course. Comes from Rose. When your side does come through I weep for England."

"Likely wise. By then Fisher and I will have made a warrior out of her. She'll be chasing all the louts back to France and the wolves to Germany."

"Chased by every man who sees her."

Tia looked over at her husband who shrugged. "She already has David wrapped around her fingers. And she played me quite well this morning. She's clever and quick. And certain to be lovely. No man will ever tame her, but the one who wins her heart will be truly blessed."

Rallon smirked. "And what of young Master David?"

"He has his mother's mind. But his father's size. I think he will be an engineer. A thinking fighter."

"Always possible. You know my true worry?"

"My Lord?"

"Their siblings. When these two are older and have siblings they will drive them insane."

Tia laughed. "True. But they will also love them. Like you and your sisters."

Rallon shrugged. "True...and I suspect my girl there will have just as much fire as I when it comes to her siblings. She has a number of good teachers. Cynthia especially."

The name reminded Alyssa and she looked for her sister. And then called for her. It wasn't quite her first word, but the sound had something of the name.

And then the pillow was brought and when Rose lowered Alyssa enough to greet her sister, Alyssa gripped her head and kissed her, giggling as she got her own kiss in return.

Tia shook her head. "They are powerfully attached those two."

"I agree. The way I like it."

Rose was a daddy's girl, through and through. No one could blame her.

Watching Rallon interact with his daughters would have one questioning if this was the same man that took out his denounced kin and slew so many getting back to his family.

Rose laughed at the right of their daughter being "attacked" with kisses from her father.

She slowly closed the distance before extending her arms to gather her littlest bundle of joy.

"My sweetheart," Rose uttered with a smile that was reflected in that of their daughters.

The little one gently bounced in her arms as the little one snuggled into Rose.

There was laughter after hearing how Alyssa had been in their absence.

The youngest of their daughters had a bond unlike any other with her fur sister.

The two were always a sight to behold and never fair to make them smile.

"The two will be forces to be reckoned with when they get older. I feel that we are in for a whirlwind of a future, and I am so excited about it."

Rose turned her gaze to David who was so observant and smart. He truly was the best of his parents.

"This was an amazing time away and the company was perfect."

Food was waiting for them and the conversation flowed through the delicious food and the little ones eating and being very excited.

"Are we ready to go home?"

Rallon snorted. "Not at all. We have a special display tonight."

He gently prodded Rose. "You trying to run awau from me woman? Steal the child and flee?"

Tia rolled her eyes and Fisher smirked.

Rallon grinned and drew Rose onto his lap, stealing a kiss, then gave one to Alyssa, who squealed as he tickled her.

"Special display?" Rose was surprised and curious.

At the same time, she was wondering why she was surprised in the first place; this was her husband, after all.

Any words she had were forgotten in the midst of a kiss. "You would have a special send-off for this lovely trip," she managed to say with a smile that just wouldn't quit.

While she certainly did miss the girls and everyone else waiting back at their home, this trip was much needed.

Remembering their intimate time together caused her to blush profusely as she was eager to relive that moment whenever they got the chance.

Alyssa was a bundle of excitement and babble. Rose could only act as though she understood what the child was saying.

"Another swim before we leave? Oh little one, that is a great idea." Rose heard Fisher chuckling at her words.

"Lady Alyssa will be out swimming sharks at this rate." Rose loved being out in the water with her family and friends and wanted one more go before they left.

"Is that okay, my love?" Rose asked her husband just in case it interfered with any other surprises that he might have.

He considered, feigning seriousness. "Well only if you are prepared for the monsters and migrams."

He gently drew her in for another kiss. "But of course we can swim more. Gotta find out if this little beast is a mermaid or not."

Alyssa squealed as her father tickled her neck and gripped his hand with both of her own, her smile huge.

He nuzzled her mother. "We will leave first thing in the morning beloved Rose of my heart. You must see what is to come."

He pointed at Fisher. "And you are forbidden from telling either of these two what the surprise is."

Fisher smiled but bowed. "Yes My Lord."

Tia arched a brow. "You won't even tell me. Must be very special. Will the children enjoy it?"

"the two legged yes. The four legged will be inside while it happens."

Tia cocked her head. "What have you got planned?"

Rallon dodged the question by making out with Rose until she had to push him abck to get air.

"I think we are prepared," Rose whispered against his lips before they shared another kiss that seemed to make her heart flutter.

Alyssa shared in their delight, no matter what, and voiced it so well.

There was no hiding that she was excited to see what was planned for tonight. Rose looked over at Fisher who was revealed to have knowledge of tonight's festivities.

"Looks like we have to play the waiting game Tia," she knew that Fish would never spill the beans.

Rose was actually interested in the answer to Tia's question but found herself preoccupied with a pair of sweet familiar lips.

It was a surprise that Rallon maintained that kiss for so long and, for a moment, his wife would have been content to die on that hill of pleasure were it not for their little ones and friends.

The need for air won out and laughter accompanied it.

"Everyone get dressed and we will meet up at the lake!" Rose scrambled to leave her husband's lap with their daughter in her arms, almost using her as a shield between the two.

"Lord Granger, behave yourself." With that and a smile, she led the way back to the room to get prepared.

He waited until she was at the door. "Never."

He and Fisher were waiting at the lake when the ladies returned.

Tuchesi had also returned and was sleeping with the pups on him in the sun, napping happily while Cynthia swam about rather lazily, though she did bark at her mother.

Rallon used the act to distract Rose. "Your eldest requires you. Gimme."

And stole Alyssa, he and Fisher ducking together.

Tia and she had no choice but to get in minus their children, only to be pleasantly surprised to find them in a floating box that moved oddly smooth and quick over the water's surface.

Alysaa and David quite enjoyed it as they could see thsir parents and beloved aunt and uncle almost instantly and were in no danger of tipping while clearly being kept cool.

Rallon used this to steal Ros away a bit for a kiss then pressed his forehead against her own. "Felling rested?"

Rose took in the sight of Tuchesi sleeping with the little ones and Cynthia looking as happy as ever.

When Alyssa was plucked from her arms, Rose gawked at her husband for a moment before walking into the inviting water.

The little ones were adorable in their floating box.

Fisher charmingly held out his hand to guide his exotic beauty of wife into his arms to marvel at the little ones.

Rose was happy and smiling in her husband's hold as they shared a kiss and a moment together.

"I am very well rested, and very curious about the surprise you have for later."

Tia could be heard trying to fish clues out of Fisher who seemed to dawn a cat ate the canary-like grin while withholding the information.

Cynthia swam towards her parents and Rose smothered her eldest in kisses as she looked so adorable swimming.

Cynthia whined softly and Rallon laughed. "Alright ya big baby."

And stepped out.

Then returned Cyntha had her own less ecure but serviceable floatation device. She lay on it happily, paddling when she had to to stay close to her mother.

Rallon tickled Rose's back. "You spoil her."

And then dove away before she could respond and tickled her feet, then yanked her under for a lengthy kiss.

Then darted away again.

He was entirely deaf to all discussion of the surprise, pretending not even to hear Rose when asked.

Instead she got kisses, cuddles, and tickled.

After a bit Cynthia began to chase her parents, quite enjoying the ability to stay in the water but keep her nose and mouth fully out, and paddle with all four legs.

Rallon kept splashing her, making her bark and chase him faster.

Anytime she did catch him she got a tight hug and a kiss, then she would chase her mother.

After a couple of hours of play, the babies having been ensconced in a well formed shadow until the play tuckered them out, Rallon announced it was lunch time.

Rallon changed Alyssa, Cynthia stayed in the water a bit longer until Rallon, first handing the snoozing girl to Rose with a kiss, went to call the dog.

Cynthia paddled out and shook, Rallon already taking Tuchesi and the pups to the patio, then sat and brushed Cynthia.

Tia noted this. "What about her hair in the pool?"

"After lunch I will show you."

Cynthia nuzzled her father as she got brushed, then went to her mother and lay her jaw on her lap, her eyes on her own pups, but they slept safely against their father.

Rallon washed his hands then had his own lunch.

And took Tia, and anyone else to the pool side. There in a small little inlet were some rocks filled with holes. And two of them were filled with Cynthia hair.

Rallon carefully fished them out and pulled the hair loose easily, poured some water over them until no more shed remained, then put them back into the pool.

"Rose actually discovered these cleaning rocks when we were younger. We didn't know what they did then. But with other dogs, and a very young Cynthia, we had the same worry. But the pool's spring pushes the fur here and the stones capture it. We just let it go onto the grass, wash the stones out and put them back. They also can clean dirt from water. Also Rose's idea."

He kissed Rose's temple. "My brilliant bride."

And then it was naptime.

He stole Rose for a makeout and long cuddle while Alyssa slept beside her parents and Cynthia returned to her post with the pups.

Rallon ran his fingers through Rose's hair. "So beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom