Assassin's Creed (Kiite X Raziel)

Rin tucked her head in his neck, the pain she felt was slowly ebbing away. She wouldn't let up, she forced herself to toughen up and let this run it's course. She gritted her teeth and panted harshly into his neck. His manhood stretching her out, allowing her become more used to him. Rin cried out though when moved himself slowly, almost massaging her. She shook her head and felt some tears. She rushed herself into, she should have taken her time.

"R-Raphael," Rin spoke shakily into his ear, holding into him tightly, she squirmed a bit on his manhood.

Raphael held her close, feeling her tears and breathing against his neck. A hand went through her hair, trying to calm her down a little. He knew it had to be a terrible pain, with how fast she came down onto him, but at least she was starting to move with him, a small squirming motion from her hips as he slowly rubbed her inside, deep and slow.

“Rin.” It was a soft whisper for her. “You’re doing very well. I’m Proud of your strength. You are truly a mold of the assassin.”

Rin stayed close to him, not wanting to budge, she gripped at his back gently holding him close. Her legs wrapped around his waist gently and she panted a bit softer. She was starting to calm and get used to the size of his manhood inside her. She slowly opened her eyes and released her grip a slight bit and looked to him. It still hurt but not as much as before.

"Can you lay me down?" She asked softly wanting her back to be on the bed. She looked up to him. "Y-you're proud of me?"

He couldn’t help but smile at her request. His arms cradled her as he slowly laid her back, blanketing her body with his as her back touched the bed. “I am proud of you. You stuck to doing something that was painful for you, knowing something good would come out of it.” His hips started to move a little more now, drawing back further before sliding back into her, feeling her tight grip on him but noticing that she started to accommodate to him now.

Rin sighed softly as she felt her back touch the now cool sheets. She shivered a bit and listened to Raphael's words spit out of his move. She dismissed them the time being, if she wasn't in this state of pain and pleasure she'd be all ears. Rin gasped softly as she felt his hips drawn back further than before and then move back into her. She quickly touched his hips and still felt her womanhood adjust to his manhood.

Raphael kept his movements slow and even, a touch that would slowly build up for her inside. He didn’t want her to be in any more pain, but by her reactions he could see that it was fading into pleasure, and he was thankful in that. “I told you.” He whispered hot into her ear. “That it would feel good after a while.” He sat up slightly, to make sure not to put too much weight on her, and to angle himself better in his movements.

Rin felt his member stretch her womanhood out, she groaned and tipped her head back. She felt his manhood rub her gently. She smiled broadly and panted. Her hands and fingers clawed at his back gently, and yet harshly.

"Y-You were right," She panted breathlessly into his ear as her hands ran into his hair. Rin furrowed her brows and squealed softly as he angled himself differently inside her.

"R-Raphael!"

Raphael couldn’t help the soft, teasing chuckle that came from him as he heard her words. He lowered his head, nipping her earlobe before whispering low and husky “You should trust me more.” His hips kept that pace for her, burying deep with every movement, feeling her gripping at him in her desperation for the pleasure. “You feel so good.”

One of his hands moved, taking her breast, teasing the peak gently as he took her. Any little thing that he could do to pleasure her, he was going to do.

Rin, could feel his manhood plunge and retreat within her womanhood with each thrust. She was till so sensitive to his thrusts and touches. She trembled under him and panted with a smile, Rin moaned as he played with her breast. She felt his hips press up against herself, and she felt her womanhood tighten on his manhood.

Rin panted and kissed his jaw.

Raphael was speeding up with his movements, breathing getting heavier as he took her a little more aggressively. His lips found Rin’s, a hot, needy kiss as he felt her grip him tighter, pulling a moan to his throat. “Rin.” It was nearly begging, his voice. “I’m going to cum. Cum with me.”

His hips thrusted faster for a moment before he filled her with hot liquid, several thrusts to pump himself of the last few drops before he rested inside her, his arms holding her close.

Rin nodded at his wish, and held him to her trembling body. She panted into his ear as she felt him move faster and deeper, as well as more aggressive. Rin panted into Raphael's ear, and moaned deeply. "R-Rahpael, I will g-gladly cum with you," She purred as he release his seed into her. She felt the hot liquid rush into her womanhood. She panted and came as well. Her body trembled and clutched his manhood.

When she relaxed she rubbed his back with a smile. "I felt amazing,"

Raphael couldn’t help the smile that came to his face as he heard her words. “You should trust me more often.” He said, with a soft chuckle. He lifted himself from her slowly, looking over their bodies, seeing the slight sheen of perspiration between them. He licked his lips for a moment before sliding out of her, letting out one last groan before lying on his side next to her.

“You felt amazing.” He said, with a soft chuckle. “Absolutely amazing.”

Rin looked up to Raphael as he smiled and lifted himself, she kissed his lips and smiled tiredly in return. She felt like her body was slick and sticky, and that sweat she had on her body was mixing with his own sweat. Rin began to recover and her harsh breaths evened out and her body trembled as she felt his seed inside her body.

Rin smiled to him and nodded. "I should trust you more often," She said softly to him as he lay besides her, she held his cheek and smiled.

Raphael smiled as he heard those words, shifting to kiss her softly, his hand resting gently against her cheek. He looked into her eyes for a long while, happy, before he finally spoke. “It won’t hurt nearly as much, if at all, next time, so you don’t have to worry about that. At least, if I do it. The guards won’t wait for you to be excited like I would.”

He shifted, sitting up and stretching before looking around. “I’m expecting a meeting with the Templars today. I can’t have you going around and killing people, or else it will look suspicious. However, we can put some fear in them, and there’s a man in town you can put a hit on. Remember, patience is a virtue. I can’t help you if you get caught. So please… be careful.”

Back
Top Bottom