Assassin's Creed (Kiite X Raziel)

“You should never be sloppy on a job. After all, it was by my grace that you were thrown outside instead of in the dungeon. Or the bedroom.” He frowned as he looked up at her. “If this wasn’t a training exercise for you, you would probably be dead. You have spirit, I’ll give you that. But you must learn patience.”

He listened to her words, nodding slowly. “You think quickly. I like that. I could pass you off as a new slave girl, yes. Of course, the guards may wish for me to share. I would decline, of course. Or they may ask for me to make a show of you, and odds would be good it would be that or assaulting you when I am not around. Are you ready for that sort of life for the time being.?” He tapped his fingers on the table. “Oh, and I should probably retrieve your weapons tonight.”

Rin narrows her eyes, not wanting to admit he was right in every way. He was if he hadn't saved her by throwing her into the hay she wouldn't be here unscathed. She then looked down ashamed he was right once again she would've died, she was sloppy, loud, and careless. She had no patenice she wanted stuff done when she got it.

Rin felt up lifted by this assassin's praise though, smirking with over confedience. She was gald this man she hardly knew was willing to protect her from getting raped by these god-awful guards. Although, she cringed at the idea of showing them her body with him there to supervise the whole thing. Rin sat for a second and gave a slow nod that became a frim one.

"Yes, I can live with this life,"

This girl was easy to please, it seemed, although she didn’t know just how deep she was putting herself for this operation. He leaned forward, deciding to put her into the loop instead of just as bait. “What you do now is noble work for an important goal. I found the location of a Piece of Eden.” He let that sink in before continuing. “It is here, in London. And I am going to need your help to recover it for the Brotherhood.

“However…” His face became both stern and worried. “It will take some time before we can make our move, and if you are going to be my slave girl until we can move, I need to know a few things. The guards will expect to see you, yes. But they’ll expect me to take you as well. I need to know, are you a virgin? Of course, after this operation, I will put a good word in for you with the elders, even after the money and training I’ll put you through.”

At first when he exposed this fact to her she was stunned and became honored to work besides him on such a mission. "I-I'd be honored to help you recover the piece of Eden," she stammered her eyes as large as saucers. She nodded eagerly and wide smile came across her lips.

She nodded and her own face became etched with worry to show she was listening. But she froze at his question.

"Y-Yes...I am still a virgin," She ducked her head with worry. She nodded and looked away, he was going to save her from those guards right?

"You're going to protect me from them right?"

It was good to see that she was eager and at least knowing of what the Pieces of Eden were. After all, initiates were merely told of them as tales. The excitement of such a job was plain in her eyes, and it brought a sense of accomplishment that he found someone so easily willing to find that artifact. But the fear in her eyes at his question seemed to strike him.

“I can protect you from them, Rin. However, I cannot save that part of you. They’ll demand that I claim you or else they’ll do it themselves. They’re a debaucherous group, but disposable troops are what they are. They won’t lay a hand on you… But I cannot promise that I won’t. I must if I am to protect you from them. You heard what they did earlier.”

Rin nodded gravely and played with her thumbs nervously, she was quiet now, not wanting to yak about the subject. What would he do, claim her tonight or wait until the grades started questioning him? She was more than worried about it, she was breaking into a cold sweat about it.

She looked up to him with slight tears in her eyes, she been touched once but fought her way out and managed to be unscathed. Rin stood silently and took in a shaky breath.

"You swear on you're life?" She asked sternly as she was about to go somewhere to rest.

It was like he could see the cogs spinning in her head, the worry and sweat plain on her face. He reached out, taking her hands in his and holding them in front of him. “I swear on the life of myself, Raphael, and the power of Ezio Auditore de Firenze himself, that they will not touch you.”

He stood slowly, gently tugging her towards him, to the bed. “Come, just rest and mull over it later. You’ll have to be use to my bed soon enough anyway, so rest with me where it is safest.”

Rin looked down to him and let him take her hands in his, she had tears roll down her cheeks from joy and fear. Joy that he would protect her with his life and fear that he'd get heart. When he stood and pulled her toward him and started to sob and buried her face into his chest. She knew little about him, but the fact he was an assassin and was welcoming her and protecting her made her want to just tank him with her own life.

"Okay, thank you Rapheal...thank you so much," She sniffed lightly into him.

Raphael immediately fell into a comforting mode, an arm wrapping around her, his free hand running fingers through her hair. He was still shirtless, feeling her tears run down his chest, although he didn’t care. “From trying to kill me to thanking me and crying in less than a half hour.” He chuckled, kissing her forehead. “Come now, there is no need for such sorrow.

“Let us get some sleep.” He slowly pulled her to the bed, letting her go as he laid down, head on the pillow and laying on his back, eyes closing but waiting for her to join him.

Rin chuckled at his statement and sniffed sadly taking in breath. She sighed and let him less her to his room, she almost didn't want him to pull away but one it was for the best, she undressed slightly and yawned. She was exhausted from an overall busy day and now crying out of fear. Rin undressed herself down to her undergarments and then curled into the bed with him.

She shivered and scooted up next to him with a soft smile. She then quickly fell asleep.

Raphael smiled, biting his lip lightly as he watched her undress. Her undergarments would have been little more than damp fabric clinging to her, and he was surprised that she trusted him this much. His body shifted ever so slightly, pulling her up against him. A hand found the blanket, pulling it up around them “You’re beautiful.” He whispered. “It will be hard to keep my hands off you, but I will do my best.”

He woke up early the next day. The guards hadn’t come in to bother him, it seemed, which was thankful. He found himself pressed against her, sporting a rather uncomfortable erection. He moved away from her so it wasn’t pressed into her, but with his arm under her there was little he could do until she awoke.

Rin briefly saw Raphael bit his lip and smiled ever so slightly at him. When she got in the bed she grinned as he pulled her up against his body. She felt at peace in his arms like this, like she had nothing to worry about no matter the danger. It felt nice to feel so protected.

"Sorry," She spoke softly referring to her wet and cold undergarments. Rin shivered as he whispered into her ear, she grinned and blushed heavily under the cover of darkness. She was glad it was dark because she was fearful that he'd see her flushed face. Rin chuckled at his words and touched his thigh softly.

"Try to refrain as much as you can then," She teased as she fell asleep with a wide yawn.

In the morning she slept soundly, unaware of his current situation as she woke sleeping in his arm. She sat up with a yawn.

She may have been an assassin, but she could have easily made herself filthy rich as a courtesan with how much of a flirt she was. As it was, it was hard enough to control himself with her against him before he fell asleep. Her only real respite was that it was far later than when he usually slept, and it had been a long day.

However, she had no such respite in the morning. He watched her sit up, pushing the blankets to their knees and revealing the hard length kept covered with merely the thin pants he wore at night. His eyes couldn’t help but move hungrily over her body, her clothes dryer but still not hiding much of her. “Rin.” He said softly, his eyes full of lust. “You have given me a need that I doubt anyone else could sate.”

Rin stretched and looked over to Raphael, and noticed his unsightly erection. It was pressing up against his thin and baggy pants, and Rin didn't know quite what to do. She looked up to Raphael and nodded at his comment. Maybe she should let this happen, he said he would have to anyway to keep her save.

"I can tell," She spoke playfully to him, Rin realized she should go through with this and let it happen for the better. It seemed to be the only way for her, she shivered slightly though.

She smirked and laid back then had her green eyes look up to his own. She could see the hunger and lust hidden behind them and felt herself grow a bit excited as well. Rin looked up to Raphael a bit unsure but she spoke out.

"I'm willing to precede,"

Raphael smiled at her willingness to continue, even if he saw the apprehension in her eyes. He sat up slowly as she laid back down, shifting to blanket her slightly. “Don’t worry about this.” He said softly, offering a smile to comfort her. “It may hurt a bit at first, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy this.”

His hands started working on their own, slowly slidind her top off, not that it hid much from him. His eyes went over her body slowly, enjoying the beauty of her curves. His hand came to her breast, gently cupping it, thumb brushing over her peak to make it taut. “I’m surprised a man hasn’t come to woo you yet.” He said softly, leaning his head down to kiss along her neck and chest.

Rin spread her legs and let him rest between them, she relaxed a bit at his gentle and reassuring smile. She let him cover her let a blanket, it felt warm and relaxing. She nodded Raphael in a slightly hazed way.

"Please be gentle with me, Raphael," She spoke in breathy voice as removed her top, revealing her nicely and perfectly rounded breasts to him. Rin furrowed her brows and moaned as his hand moved up to her breast and cupped it softly. She gasped as his thumb went over her nipple, she closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I haven't let them touch me," She chuckled softly to him, moaning and breathing heavily as he kissed her neck.

Raphael smiled at her words. “Then let me be the one to woo you, after this I would enjoy if you stayed with me, when we find the Eden Artifact and take it back. No other man will lay their hand on you.”

His body sat up, fingers taking the bottoms she wore and slowly pushing them down, throwing them to the side. His eyes went over her body, taking her in even more now. “Truly beautiful.” He whispered, before he was pushing his pants off, tossing them with her clothes.

Rin smiled up to him and his words, they made her blush. The thought of being his and only his made her feel special and needed. She never felt like that before until now. She helped him remove her panties and felt her body become more excited as he removed her bottoms.

"R-Raphael," She panted to him with a shaky body, he looked up him lusting to feel him.

The smile on his face was teasing, knowing just how needy she was, smelling her arousal. His hard length gave away his own need. “Rin.” It was nearly a whisper as he moved to blanket her. His hips drew back, the tip of his length finding her entrance, and slowly he slid into her, a sweet inch, feeling her tight grip immediately and yearning for more, but knowing going to fast would just be painful for her.

Rin saw his teasing smirk and smiled a bit playfully, she shook and was ready to take Raphael in. She gasped as the tip of his manhood pressed into her, she wanted to squeal out with her discomfort and push him away and off her. As he went a bit further it hurt her more, she cried out softly and looked up to him.

"Please, take it out Raphael," She begged sitting up to hug him.

Raphael held her as she moved up onto him now, which slid him into her another few inches. He let out a soft groan from the movement, but he held her to him. “Rin.” It was a soft sound from his throat, his eyes on hers. “Listen to me. Just give it a few minutes. You aren’t use to this. Let me move and get you ready first, and then we will see if you think the same, ok? If the guards got you, you can be sure they would be far rougher about this.”

Rin didn't know how much sitting up would hurt her until she left him sold deeper into her sensitive womanhood. She stood on her knees to pull out shakily regained control of her breathing. She was still hurting as she hugged Raphael. "I can't, it j-just hurts too much Raphael," She spoke in an wavering voice. She could bring herself to do it. She knew he was being gentle, much more gentle than the guards would ever be to her, but it still hurt. She didn't know what to do with herself.

“I know it hurts, Rin.” He said softly, letting her up off of him, his lips kissing along her neck and shoulder. “And I know it will hurt for a little bit yet. But trust me, it will feel much better after a few minutes. Do you trust me?” His hands were gently stroking along her sides, teasing her hips. “If you trust me, slide back onto me, move a little bit. It will hurt for a little bit. But I promise it will make you feel better than anything ever has when the pain goes away.”

Rin looked to him softly and unsure at first, she embraced his kisses to her neck and shoulder then returned them to his scruffy jaw and ear for good measure. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"No. I do trust you Raphael," She spoke softly and shakily. Against her body and mind'a will she lowered herself onto his manhood and gritted her teeth. She felt tears but urged to take him all. She pushed herself all the way down and gasped at the pain. She clawed at his back and didn't let up for awhile.

He did not expect her to take all of him in, but the surprise of it made him feel proud of her for actually continuing instead of removing herself from him. His hands found her hips, feeling the scratching on his back. He didn’t mind it, actually feeling proud that she was marking him. He slowly moved, his length doing a slow, deep massage of her core to help her get use to his length. A hand left her hip, finding her clit to rub it slowly. “I’m proud of you.” He whispered into her ear.

Back
Top Bottom