Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The count to a million game

680 I hope that you don't mind me stealing your zero, Andy...

This is nothing, my prince...wait till you have seen the advanced spells...

D&RGW683_right.jpg

Have you ever tried tease and denial? It can be used to make someone more obedient or to increase the intensity of an orgasm. I'm using it to tame the beast and let her cum after she agreed to become my pet.

Tell me, how did you manage to come when your hands and legs are held by invisible magical hands that spread your legs apart so you can't bring yourself to an orgasm? These hands tease your pussy, breasts, clit and nipples at the same time and stop when you are near an orgasm so you can't come for days or weaks while your arousal increases and increases and you beg me to make you cum. I thought I could use an easy method, but I can use hypnosis too...

6 9 2
Come on then Mistress of Magic. Sometimes an orgasm just can't be denied. When the mood is right, it can come charging in claiming everything it touches bringing it to a quivering mess. Aaaaaaah.

"In that case..." I use a spell that makes you unable to orgasm no matter what happens to you. "Now lets see how long you can last without comming no matter what I do..." The hands become bolder and massage your body in a teasing way while the fingers on your breasts and clitoris get replaced with vibrating bullets. A dildo appears in your pussy while a tentacle begins to fuck your ass slowly. I pour a drug on your whole body, even on your head and your toes. You become very sensitive and incredibly aroused, but you can not come. I leave you in a ttime capsule and let a day pass. The asault on your body does not stop and you did not even come once. "How do you feel, my pet?"

Back
Top Bottom