Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The count to a million game

I promise the both of y'all that I will work a role-play with each of you, but I very regretfully haven't the time right now. Today was an aberration, a holiday when there was nothing going on. I work for the City and I rarely lack for things to do.

6 5 7
Totally understand. I really need to scale back the ones I've got now. Way too many. I've already stopped taking new ones.

images

6 6 6
Better be scared. Better be afraid.
Now that the beast is out of her cage.
And I know you,
wanna risk it.
Soon though you,
Are so addicted.

667 Don't worry, I can tame the beast and turn it into my pet...and in case the table gets turned I will serve it for a few millennia and decades and have some fun untill my uncounterable and non-negatable time spell activates which sends me back to the day of before I tried to tame the beast and use its weaknesses to defeat it.

6 6 9
69. lol. Oh yeah. I like that too.
^ raises eyebrows. "Oh really? You think you can tame the beast? * gestures* Bring it Rev if you dare. * smirk * ^

Yeah, when you life for two milllennia then you should know how to spell that word.

Show me where that beast is and I will tame it for you, Andy.

"So you meant yourself, Andy?" I snap with my fingers and invisible hands begin to massage your body. Fingers are rubbing your nipples and clitoris. However, the hands and fingers stop and disappear before you can climax. They continue to massage and tease you as soon as you have calmed down. The hands and fingers continue this little tease and denial untill you can't think anymore. Two invisible hands hold your hands over your head so you can't pleasure yourself. And if you thought that you could cum by rubbing your legs together, the hands are holding your legs spread apart.

Back
Top Bottom