Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
its no poblems. either way as long as we are all adults and get along this will be great. Welcome new joiner! We are happy to have another player. Your welcome to join in and pair up and / or help out with the mission augusta will ask ere to do for him.

can we get a posting order again I am trying not to post out of order and trying not to make people wait to long..

right now as the girls are one on one there is no right order. Max is sleeping broken paused him last night. So just fix yourself in when you can hun. This is something we three had planned out before you joined in. But once it is done the proper order will be given ooc by me either here or the other thread.

ok posting order so far as of today. 1st- me 2nd- fae 3rd- thea 4th- ? 5th - ? It is now up to sam and broken. Sam your welcome to jump in after thea in the 4th posting spot. I think broken wants to keep his posts near mine. :3

OK! I Don't Know whats going on but this thread been on hold for way too long and I got a message that some are wanting to leave, I don't care if you want to stay or go.. Just make a Exit out with your characters. NO NEW Character are to be brought in til they post their character sheet in the profile thread and get approved by me please.... and NO asking people to hold your spot in the posting order from now on Until your character is approved and you make your first post you will not be considered a player for this story/game.

its fine hun I am going to be starting a new post in a few.. Thae wants to remove ash and I told her to have her exit out but nothing happened so I am going to take actions Cause I WANT TO RP!!!

I am going to be writing myself out of the role play, I have kind of run out of steam on all role plays at the moment.. just going to take a bit of a break..or start some new things if I can find something of interest. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom