Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was saying in the Private Messages, might be best to just wait for a fourth person before I jump in. I am not normally up this late due to the exacting schedule of my university program, and was looking for a story that was only a few post a night. This seems to be much more intimate between two people and don't want to turn myself into the third wheel, especially with the clearly defined likes/dislikes of the other player.

It's fine, you aren't missing much. Shot out a few private messages to some of the roleplays that caught my eye, no replies. Still waiting for my character to be responded to in another ^^;; Just want something that is active enough to get one or two posts in a night, but not so busy that I lag it behind.

Brokenfang wanted me to let you know I will be bowing out for a while. I got to do a lot of extra work tomorrow and probably won't be available until 8ish tomorrow (EST). Feel free to continue the scene without me for a while.

So everyone is up to date on the Augusta character. He will be bumping unto the trio throughout their journey. Jo will not recognize him as her changer. But as another were who lends helping hands at times... I may have him join them after a while but for now he is following but at a distance they can't smell him from.

Ere is a drow that was kidnapped and is away from her family and friends, she has had a lycan mate before and bears his mating mark on her shoulder, she is going to run around the woods and hope to make some friends and find her way back home eventually, I am not one to actually plan out a role play. I go with the flow and see where things lead,I am however straight so I do not "play" with girls or girls pretending to be guys in a sexual way, I am not opposed to non sexual contact like hugs and cuddles and such. Ere will carry the scent of drow and after she gets away from them for a day or so she will take on more the scent her lycan mate could track if he were alive.

ok. Well this will be interesting... Just one question... Are you using the same character for more then one rp story thread? And as for the playing you might not get very much action in this rp. Max is kinda tied down and you stated you dont "play" with girls who roleplay out men so until another male comes along your character might be lonely in that collom. But welcome and i will now set the character posting order to...Max...jo...ash then ere.

yourhiddenmemories said:
ok. Well this will be interesting... Just one question... Are you using the same character for more then one rp story thread? And as for the playing you might not get very much action in this rp. Max is kinda tied down and you stated you dont "play" with girls who roleplay out men so until another male comes along your character might be lonely in that collom. But welcome and i will now set the character posting order to...Max...jo...ash then ere.

I am not all that worried about action I just wanted to get started in a role play somewhere on the forums. I am not always about the action I may even just let her wander a bit and see signs of wolves or something.

:3 i was just wondering how you was useing the character. I have one or two like that myself... Okies and ty for clearing that up. A few questions was brought to me. And also if you have been following the story line you might find a area you like to use your charcter in just talk to us and we will see how it works out. Also dont be alaem if ask if a thread is before or after this one.. I might be a reader :3

Well actually, the death of my FWB has made me change a bit while I won't play with girl chars I am a bit more open to male chars played by girls..life is to short to be so anal about stuff I even asked the guy that has been friend zoned for years to be my guy, it bugged me that he plays as a female char in our RP game. anyway.. I did not ignore yhm I missed that line of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom