Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibbling softly on his bottom lip she feels the tension between them. She runs a hand up under his shirt, caressing his chest gently.

Jaycie slipped a hand through her hair, and then put her clothes back on.

She combed her fingers through her hair, looking up at him as he spoke. Smiling, Jaycie nodded.

"What made you think I was going anywhere?" She questioned, smiling at him.

Rylee smirked at Mark, but then smiled. "Hah. Well, what can I say?" She said, shrugging at him, innocently.

As he pulled her close, she smiled, and then kissed him back.

"Well, ya know when ya got a soccer team full of girls, at a club, in the muddle of the night, and most of the girls are totally wasted, and most of the guys just want to fuck you, you end up kicking some major ass." She stated, giggling.

She had done it before, when she got a little too much to drink, any guys that tried that kind of shit, usually ended up on the floor. Rylee slipped her fingers through her hair, and sighed.

Chris found his power over his lover intoxicating. As she struggled to resist while giggling uncontrollably, he grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the mattress, as his mouth went to the crook of her neck and started nibbling at her tender, sensitive skin.

The more she resisted, the more aroused he became... and the more his tickling intensified.

"Beg for mercy," he commanded between nibbles.

Kaos' hand slips under his shirt, and the slight bulge in his pants becomes quite distinct. His lips, still kissing her, emit a slight moan.

His right hand slips from her back and lowers to her waist, and then a bit further down, feeling the round softness of her flesh, even through her clothing.

"I... I just, I dunno," he confessed. "Just wasn't sure if you needed to be heading out."

Andy pulled close to her, his hand on her leg.

"What would you like to do... Lover?" She made his heart race, with just the slightest touch.

Mark was eager to kiss her again... but ever more so to get her out of this environment.

They got to the car and sped out onto the road, throwing gravel as he punched the gas to head back into town.

His hand went to her leg.

"Rylee..." he spoke softly, surprised at the words about to come from his lips. "I'd really like to be... near you." The anticipation, coupled with the events of the evening, was really starting to get to him.

His heart was pounding wildly. He knew she could throw his hand off and reject his advance without a moment's notice.

"Oh, Aaron," She whispered his name, his hands holding to him as she felt him reach his climax. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she reveled in their closeness. Suddenly, she felt the need to see him, to be facing him and kiss him. She forced herself to disengage with him, turning herself around. Soon she was straddling his lap again, this time so that she could look into his eyes. She leaned forward, her lips meeting his in a soft and passionate kiss.

Aaron literally groaned with their sex separated... only to be met with her body straddling him, their closeness again renewed as their lips met.

He was still naked; she clothed. Or mostly so.

His hands crept up her top and found her breasts underneath her clothing. He fondled her warmly as their kiss intensified, paying special attention to her swelling nipples.

He broke the kiss just long enough to speak four words. "Alexandra, I love you..."

"Never." she said with a laugh. She closed her eyes and moaned as his mouth went to her neck. He had total control of her, but she wouldn't give up. She continued to struggle, she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

She gasps in surprise, noticing where his hand had moved to. Still kissing him she slides her hand down to his bulge, squeezing lightly.

Alex's lips parted against his in a moan, her hands on her breasts sending jolts of pleasure through her. She loved the feeling of being so close to each other, and she didn't want to move or separate from him. Her nipples grew stiff, and she arched her back to him slightly. Her lips remained pressed to his, kissing him passionately. She nipped at his lower lip softly, and as they separated for the briefest of moments, she smiled. "I love you too, Aaron."

Everything about Alex continued to drive Aaron wild; she seemed to bring out the animal in him. Rather than cooling down, their kiss was growing more heated.

"You know, Baby... you turn me on in incredible ways," he spoke breathlessly between kisses.

As they kissed he could sense his leg growing cool, their combined wetness pooling from her sex.

His hands stayed busy with her breasts, tugging lovingly at her nipples which grew more erect.

Chris was loving the game immensely... the feeling of power and control over his lover... who was not giving up the struggle. As he continued to assault her neck, he became more aroused as her legs encircled him.

He would never truly become rough... but considered doing so... just for the erotic effect. If it didn't frighten her, he considered.

And so he decided to press the game a little more.

"Fight back, will you?" he played meanacingly. "You know you can't escape from my grasp..." Her wrists were firmly held by his hands, even as his midsection began to press to her body.

Alan sucks in a great breath of air as her hand touchs his emerging manhood.

His tongue presses past her lips as his grasp on her ass becomes more firm. His arousal is growing with each throb of his racing heart.

Stephanie smiled at him, still trying to break free. She squeezed her legs around him even tighter. She moaned and tried to slip her wrists away, giggling. She was becoming very aroused.

Kaos caressess his tongue with her own, her arousal growing greater. She looks into his eyes, her lust aparent in her gaze.

Jaycie just smiled at him, and then shook her head slightly.

"Nah, you can't get rid of me that easily." She teased him.

"What do you want to do?" She asked, slipping a hand through her hair, and looking at him.

Rylee smiled at him, and got into the car.

She smiled once more as his hand was placed upon her leg, placing her hand over his.

Rylee looked over at him, as he spoke to her. Her eyes sparkling, "I really really like being near you too." She stated, her words slurring slightly.

Giggling slightly, she squeezed his hand.

Alan sees the desire in her eyes, and leans to push the door to the library shut, leading Kaos to the couch, where he sits, inviting her to join him.
Chris decided to take a chance and play it up. He kept her hands in place and pulled his torso back just a bit; it was hard, because her legs were like a python around him.

"Quit fighting, bitch... or I'm gonna fuck you good!" he threatened. He trusted she knew it was all a game. He was in totally new territory.

Truth was, Andy was pretty much on a continual state of arousal, thanks to this girl. But he felt they might need a change of scenery.

"Wanna go get a drink... maybe a coke, or a milkshake?" His question sounded pitiful, like he really didn't want to leave, but thought they should.

"Is that so?" She asked, arching an eyebrow playfully. Her voice was breathless, and she was still kissing him with heated passion. Her nipples rapidly became erect in his hands, and she gasped and moaned softly as he toyed with them lovingly. "You turn me on too, darlin. You make me feel like I could go on forever." Her hands danced over his skin, fingers tracing his muscles.

Mark smiled knowingly. She was drunk, or getting there rapidly. He knew he'd need to get her to her room -- or somewhere -- where she could sleep it off.

All kinds of lousy scenariors ran through his mind if he didn't follow that course of action.

He made sure she was buckled into the car, and pointed the car back to town.

Jaycie smiled at him, and then let her eyes meets his. As long as they were together, everything was great.

"Sure, that sounds perfect." She stated, getting up, and holding out her hand for him to take.

The alcohol in her system was definitely taking an effect on her, and it was obvious.

She started laughing some, "Holy shit balls I can't believe I punched that guy!!" She said, her voice loud.

"That was insane...." She muttered, her casted hand resting on her lap.

Alex felt what little self-control he had melting like a snowball on a July sidewalk.

"I know, Baby, I know..." he agreed. "You amke me never want to stop. But... we... really should..."

His fingers never stopped toying with her nipples, which were like round marbles.

His words were breathless. "Let's... stand up... and stop..."

"I know, but," She took a deep breath, moaning softly. "It's so much more fun to continue." Her heart was pounding, and she kissed him firmly on the lips. Her back arched to him. "That feels so goood." She tried to dig deep for control, trying to make herself pull away from him and stop. "Aaron," She whispered his name, licking her lips, and her hands ran along his shoulders.

Andy and Jaycie headed out... to where he wasn't sure, but they'd figure it out. He was already anticipating when they'd part ways for the day, and he wasn't eager about that time.

"So where should we go?" Jaycie questioned, smiling at him.

Slipping a hand through her hair, and looked over at him, her eyes sparkling.

Mark's main goal was to get her back to her dorm rojm. Hopefully she wouldn't pass out, or puke, before then. He pressed the pedal to the floor and tried to keep her awake with conversation.

"Yeah, you were quite the tigress there," he admitted.

"Did you just compare me to a tiger?" She asked, looking over at him. Rylee giggled some more, and then stopped suddenly.

"Ok, so I have a question..." She suddenly asked him, looking over at him, her eyes slightly wide.

"You are... insatiable..." Aaron conceeded. He was used to having more sexual stamina than his lovers, frankly, but he had never been with anyone like Alex.

He started to conceed, giving himself over to the inevitable. He raised her top enough that he could take her right nipple in his mouth, erect and ready as it was. His mouth covered her entire areola, his tongue playing with her as his hips started to thrust.

"Yes, I did," Mark admitted. He had been quite mezmerized by her performance at The Ranch. "What would you like to know? Anything...?"

He was up to any question at this point... especially since she might never remember asking it.

"I can't help," She was interrupted by a gasp as his mouth enveloped her erect right nipple, the heat causing her to shiver. "Oh god, Aaron. You make me feel so good." Her hips moved, lifting so that in time with his next thrust, she was in position, letting him enter her heat once more. She felt at though she could spend forever just like this, making love to Aaron. Just once more, she told herself, one more time, and then she'd make herself step away and give them both time to recover. "Yes, yes, oh y-yes."

"Anything?" She asked, smiling at him. "Do you like me? Like if I asked you out, would you say yes?"

Her vocals were soft, like a little girls, and then she giggled some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom