Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Ah~))

Rie hiccuped and shivered, "R-Rie was so scared..."

"Even if he didn't mean it, he still attacked a good amount of Quincy..." Bunko stated. She sighed softly, "I'll be the one to punish him."

Rido could barely hear Rie, making a face as her watery voice filtered through his ears. "I know, Rie.."

"What's his punishment?" Kairi asked firmly, pushing Kohaku away.

Rido got home in no time and kicked the door open. "I found her..!" He called into the trashed lab.

Kairi nodded. "Please reconsider." She said. "You know what it's like to have someone that you'd do anything for, so please... Please stop." She said softly, eyes tired. She turned to Tesla, gently petting his hair away from his face.

"Good, bring her over...!" Szayel called

Bunko made a noise and glanced at Ryuuichi, "C'mon, Ichi, I have to punish you for being rude to Kasumi-chan.." She said

Rido moved over and laid Rie down on a burnt cot, looking to Nieve, who's hand was already set in a cast.

"Oh please let it be Ryuumaru with the whip, you know I hate being shot at by another Quincy." Ryuuichi said. "Plus, he has a softer heart than you."

Szayel had removed the earplugs and set them aside just in case, "How is she?"

"That's not what I meant, darling~" Bunko winked, taking her hand and heading out, "Ja, Kasumi-chan~!" "Ja ne, Ko-chan.."

"She's fine... Just scared." He said, rubbing his temples. "Can you fix my ears?" He asked, grinding his teeth in pain.

"They're bleeding." Rido looked at Szayel like he was crazy. "Check Rie's ears first though, I saw some blood in her ears too." He said, looking to Nieve, who was whimpering softly in her sleep.

Szayel grabbed some ear drops and moved to Rie to gently drip a couple drops into her ears, making a noise when she winced before moving to Rido, "Your turn."

Rido made a noise and hesitantly leaned his head to the side, allowing him to put the drops in. Nieve stirred and whined. "Tou-san...! Nieve hurts..!"

Nieve whimpered and hugged her hand to her chest. "M-My hand.." She whined, big eyes full of tears. "Make the pain stop, Tou-san! Nieve doesn't like it!"

"She wants Tou-san!" She cried, grabbing his sleeve and nuzzling his hand, sniffling softly.

Szayel stumbled a bit but nodded, holding her gently, "There, there, darling...it's alright...I'm here now..." He said soothingly. Rie sniffled and hiccuped, "R...Rido...Rie is sad...Rie wants Rido to make her feel better, too...! Like Jii-san is with Okaa-sama...!"

Rido blushed softly but nodded and sat down beside her, gathering her into his lap and petting her hair gently.

Rido frowned and nodded. "It's okay... Just rest... You must have one bad headache... I know I do."

Kairi sat with Tesla, making sure he was okay from earlier. "Is your heading still fuzzy?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom