Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Currently he is passed out~))

Nieve wailed in pain, rolling off of Szayel and cradling her broken hand, trying to pull herself to her feet, grabbing a lamp and swinging it hard for his head.

Kohaku dropped his sword and helped Kairi pin Tesla to the ground, a lump on his forehead. Vee struggled hard, but she was too dizzy to do much, ears starting to bleed.

Szayel dodged and slapped her again, "How dare you strike out at me."

Tesla groaned and hissed, the screeching still bothering him, even while unconscious. Kasumi looked around for something that would muffle the screeching. She found a pair of ear muffs and grabbed them, putting them over Vee's ears

Nieve hissed at him and swung the lamp again, her mind becoming fuzzier and fuzzier. She swung the lamp and kicked at him. The pain shooting up her arm only fueling her fit and after being unable to land a hit on Szayel, she turned and fired off bala's, destroying tables and tanks with specimens inside.

Vee slumped against Kasumi, the noise being muffled, but still there. She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Make it stop..." She begged weakly. "What happened?" Kohaku mouthed. "I don't know, he suddenly just doubled over in pain..!"

Szayel growled and fired his own Cero at her.

"I wish I could, love...I wish I could...just relax..." She said softly. Bunko moved over, looking very unhappy, "What's going on here?"

When the cero cleared Nieve was slumped against the wall, clothes smoking and charred. She stirred and staggered to her feet, her spiritual pressure skyrocketing, her bracelet gone. She let out an unholy screech and charged forward, using sonido to appear before Szayel, in her released state.

((Soon! Very soon!))

Vee groaned and pressed the earmuffs against her ears. "The noise won't stop.." She muttered, pressing herself against Kasumi.

Szayel was caught off guard and tried to keep away from her, forgetting just how deadly she was in this state

Kasumi frowned and kissed her head, "Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll get killed soon..."

Nieve slashed at him with her nails, teeth bared and eyes wild, but before she could do any real damage to him, a cero was fired that slammed into her and knocked Nieve back. Rido stood weakly, blood dripping from both ears. He leaned against the table, hand smoking from firing the cero, fingertips bloody, he had crushed his own eardrums so he didn't have to hear the loud screeching anymore. "Stop fighting..." He panted. "We need to find Rie.."

Vee looked up at the fuming Bunko. "Guess this doesn't put a good star on my records, huh?"

((YouaccidentallyputKohakuinsteadofRido! *fling*))

Szayel looked to him and closed his eyes, trying to focus, "R-Right..."

Kasumi held her protectively, "I'll beat her up if she starts shit."

Rido shoved papers off of Szayel's workstation, looking for something before throwing a pair of earplugs toward him, moving forward and over to Nieve, who had returned to normal and was laying unconscious on the ground, looking to be in immense pain.

Vee laughed weakly. "Don't worry... It's her town, and I deserve it.." She muttered, opening her eyes when the door opened, Kairi and Kohaku dragging Tesla inside.

Szayel forced the plugs in his ears and seemed to relax at the dull ringing, "Much better..."

"Ko-chan is a good friend of mine, so she won't start anything with you...but I'd break her arm for you if needed~" Kasumi said

Rido found another pair of earplugs and moved over to Nieve, putting them in her ears, Nieve's face relaxing. "We need to find Rie!" He called loudly.

Vee smiled weakly and closed her eyes. Kairi and Kohaku hauled Tesla onto a bed and used leather straps to secure him. "What's going on?"

"I can read lips. No need to shout." Szayel said calmly, "I'll speak slowly so you can understand what I'm saying, as well."

"Your guess is as good as mine." Kasumi said. Bunko placed her hands on her hips, "Well, something needs to be done about this. It seems that whatever is happening only effects Arrancars."

Rido grumbled and looked to the door that still hung wide open, the breeze dragging in sand. "I'm going to find her." He said before vanishing with Sonido.

Kairi looked to Bunko. "Bunko-dana I promise you Tesla would never do something like this.." "Either way he openly attack multiple Quincy." Ryuuichi had entered, standing by the door with an angry scowl.

Nieve lay on the ground, curled around her broken hand, her face twisted in pain and her clothing burned and still smoking.

"Good to see you still have a beautiful mouth that needs to be taught a lesson." She shot back, stopping beside Bunko and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Szayel frowned and gently pet her head

Kasumi smirked darkly, "You wanna fuckin' tussle?" She challenged. Bunko held Ryuuichi close, "Girls, girls, relax..."

Rido ran across the sand, looking for Rie. "Rie!!" He called, trying to locate her spiritual pressure.

Ryuuichi smirked as well. "I dunno, I could go a round or two with Ka-san~" She purred. "You better mean fighting.." Vee growled out weakly.

In the distance, a Huge Hollow was trying to get into a cave, where shrill screams and sobs echoed from deep within

"She does~ She lost interest in me as soon as Ko wiggled that tight ass of hers." "This is a serious matter and all you can think to do is flirt with me and Ichi?" Bunko huffed

"Rie!!" Rido could barely even hear the screams, but as soon as he spotted the hollow clawing it's way into a small cave, he knew right away. He drew his sword and appeared above the hollow, cutting off it's head with one clean swing, dropping onto the sand and running inside the cave. "Rie!"

"Bunko does have a great ass..~" Ryuuichi purred into Bunko's ear, Kairi clearing her throat. "We need to find out what's making the noise that's hurting the Arrancar. Vee-san, can you still hear it?" "Definitely." She said, holding herself close to Kasumi.

Rie was curled into a tight ball, reiatsu flickering as she trembled hard, covering her mouth to muffle her sobs

Bunko blushed and giggled, "Don't make me punish you later~" She whispered. Kasumi held Vee protectively, "I'll destroy whatever's making that God awful noise."

Rido moved over and crouched down beside Rie, putting a hand on her shoulder and carefully pushing earplugs into her ears. "Rie, you're okay now.." He said softly.

Vee suddenly perked, slowly pulling off the earmuffs. "It... It stopped." She said, sitting up and rubbing her head.

((Wha what~?))

Rido nodded, able to read her lips. "Yeah, it's me... Let's go home." He said, pulling her close.

Vee laughed weakly. "It's fine... But I do think blondie bitch over there is in trouble." Kairi frowned. "Please do not address Tesla as such a crude name.."

((Because I decided to cock block people and make it so they can't use their powers~))

Rido picked Rie up easily, holding her against him tightly as he headed for home.

"Please Bunko-dana, reconsider..!" Kairi bowed deeply. "You know the rules kid, and for all we know this could've been an act." Ryuuichi said bitterly. "He'll probably have to take a beating from either Ryuumaru or me, depending on Bunko's mood." "I'll take the punishment." Kairi said sternly, looking up at Bunko with steely eyes, face set. Kohaku moved over, grabbing her shoulder and mouthing the word no.

Back
Top Bottom