Jugger x FemShep

"Well how about I go over there and eat one of you out? Then while my hands are free...I can spank or finger the other one who isn't getting pleasure from my tongue." He said with a grin and moved over to lay between Emilee's legs, his hair tickling her pussy somewhat as he looked up to watch her breasts being played with by Ashton. "Or the one who isn't receiving oral from me could ride me...Its really up to you two." He turned his head left and right repeatedly so his hair would tickle and stimulate Emilee's pussy.

Emilee looked down and giggled from his hair tickling her pussy. She ran her hand through his hair smiling devilishly. "I like the sound of that. I sit on your face so you can.taste my pussy while Ashton rides you then we can switch if you're up for that." She smiled as she looked down and giggled softly. Ashton stopped playing with Emilee's breast and smiled "Sounds like fun to me."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Nathan said and ground his head more into the girl's pussy to provide more stimulation rather than a simple tickle. "I'm ready for either of you. I don't care who." Nathan reached up and began to play with Emilee's breasts, his fingers twisting and tweaking her nipples to provide more stimulation there as well. "Hurry up before my cock goes down from being bored. Unless you aren't up for it, Ashton." He wondered if she'd accept the challenge.

Ashton smiled and moved to over to Nathan's cock as Emilee moaned feeling his fingers twisting and tweaking her hard nipples. Emilee moved his hands for a moment to move and sit on his chest. "I think we could do that for you, but we'll switch afterwards." Emilee moved so her pussy was against his face and his hands on her breast at the same time Ashton slowly pushed herself down, pushing his his cock inside of her.

Nathan moaned out into Emilee's pussy as he felt Ashton take his cock inside of her. He began to eat out Emilee's puss, his lips kissing her inner walls as his tongue licked her entrance as well, hands on her breasts and grasping them firmly and letting his own skin brush against her bare flesh as well while his cock throbbed inside of Ashton, wanting a release. "Mmm...Mmmmmmmm..." He was humming so his lips would vibrate into Emilee's pussy.

Back
Top Bottom