Jugger x FemShep

Ashton rolled her eyes again at him and replied playfully "I wouldn't get your hopes up." While Nathan was looking at the crossbows, Emilee was looking at some daggers while Ashton looked at some swords and sheilds. They both needed some new weapons since their old ones were almost too old to use anymore. Ashton made sure Emilee paid for her dagger instead of stealing it as usual then met up with Nathan. "We found some weapons and bought us some other then that nothing really." Ashton told him

"Sounds good to me. I think we're prepared to help defend the town from wolves and the neighboring lizardfolk." He replied. It would seem the day of festivities was over with as everyone began to start putting things away and the merchants headed off toward their next big score in the next town. Nathan grinned as he brought the two of the girls into his arms, each arm wrapping around their waists. "Shall we head back to my place then?"

Emilee giggled as he pulled her close, but Ashton was silent with a small smile. Emilee put her hand on the back of his head with a smile saying "I've been waiting for you to ask that all day." Ashton shrugged softly and replied "The sooner the better I guess."

"Jeez...Come on Ash. You don't HAVE to do this. Drop your stupid pride if you aren't going to enjoy whats gonna happen. Just forget about it if you don't want it." He removed his arm from her waist and began to start walking back toward his house with Emilee alone. Whether or not he'd include her in this would depend on if Ashton would follow them. Upon entering his household, Nathan grinned as he wrapped his arms around Emilee and began to kiss her lips tenderly, his hands slowly going to start stripping her down...

Ashton sighed and watched as he left with Emilee almost feeling bad for her pride being too strong. Maybe she'll make a surprise drop by, after all she could loosen up a little. Meanwhile Emilee kissed him back tenderly starting to strip him down slowly letting him explore her body. Her tongue pressed against his lips as she felt each piece of clothing falling off of her.

Once the two of them were naked, Nathan drew her over to his bed and laid down beside her, continuing to kiss her lips as his hands explored her soft, silky smooth skin. Soon one hand spanked her bare ass teasingly and both of his hands would soon rest on her breasts, massaging them tenderly...gently to begin before becoming more firm with his grasp.

Emilee smiled as he laid her down on the bed, kissing him back passionately. She giggled and moaned softly as he slapped her ass. She moaned softly from the way he played with her breast in his hands lustfully. Outside Ashton was walking to Nathan's home sighing nervously

Nathan grinned and soon moved so he was laying on his back. His eyes gazed into hers as his cock was erect and pointing upward, ready for whatever it was that Emilee would do to him. "Maybe you should try something to get the easy orgasm out of me? Plus it'll give you a...taste of whats to cum." He joked.

Emilee moved to lay on top of him smiling softly. She saw how hard he was already, grinning as she looked down at him and softly kissed his neck as he spoke. She giggled softly as he made a joke and whispered "Now that's an idea. I could go for a taste." She nibbled his ear softly then slowly moved down his body so his hard cock was in front of her. With a lustful look she licked up his length from his base to his tip. Her lips met his tip and slowly pushed down so that his tip was inside her watering mouth, her tongue slowly licking it as she moaned softly. Ashton barely opened the door without making a sound and blushed brightly at what she saw Emilee doing to Nathan

Nathan did not see Ashton as she peeked in to the two of them. Nathan watched as the girl sucked and licked the tip of his cock, making him yearn for more than just the girl teasing his sensitive tip. He reached over and pulled some of her hair behind her ear gently as she teased him. "Damn Emilee...Should've done this with you a long time ago. You really know what you're doing." He said teasingly. His cock began to slowly leak out a little precum for her to taste. "Enjoying your sucker down there?"

Emilee could taste his pre cum and pulled away for a moment to reply. "If only you stolen my coin from me sooner we could've done this a lot sooner, but then again I would have fun with or without the money. All you had to do is ask Nathan." She teased then finished with "Mmmm you tasted better then I imagined." She teased and licked her lips. "Now let's see about tasting that salty load of yours." She returned to sucking his tip, but wasted little time going down to his shaft, sucking and licking it. Ashton felt herself both shocked and aroused at the sight and couldn't help getting the urge to join them.

"Damn girl..." He said as she began to start eating his cock practically. It was buried deep into her mouth as she sucked and licked him, bring out moans of pure pleasure from his lips. His cock throbbed within her mouth and he wanted to release his seed. "Getting close..." He said as a warning, and petted her head tenderly. "I know what we'll be doing a lot of then for a good while, Emilee..." He smirked, and laid back on the bed to completely relax as she sucked him off.

Unable to reply to his comments, Emilee showed her enthusiasm for all that he said by pushing her lips down until she reached his base. Her tongue rubbed against his thick shaft and her lips kissed his pelvis. His tip pressed into her throat making her gag softly and slurping sounds as her saliva tried to escape her lips as she sucked him relentlessly. Ashton pushed against the door, opening it a little more. It was like her body wanted to join them while her mind kept trying to hide her urges to just walk in naked.

"Oh god..." He moaned out. "You...You...Should be careful. I'm getting close..." He whispered. "So close to hitting an orgasm..." Nathan still had no idea that Ashton was there, watching them and growing aroused to the site of them having fun sexually like this. "Too bad Ashton ain't here...But we'll have to do without her, won't we baby?"

When Ashton heard Nathan claim that they would have more fun with her and that's what triggered her to step out. She came out starting to undressed herself in front of them smiling "I hope I'm not too late to have some fun with my dear friends."

"Holy fuck!" Nathan cried out when he saw Ashton suddenly appear, naked as the day she was born. He had instinctively pulled out of Emilee's mouth and hid his groin under a blanket, but upon seeing it was just Ashton...he cut loose. "So you finally decided to join us, hm?" He said with a grin and laid back on the bed, cock pointing upward as it glistened in the lantern light due to Emilee's saliva. "Mm...I don't think Ashton should be able to taste my cock immediately since she was late to the party...but since I'm close to an orgasm....Why don't the two of you do something to me that'll get me off?"

Emilee nearly had a heart attack from both Ashton and the way Nathan suddenly pulled out of her mouth. She smiled to see Ashton and scooted over so Ashton would join her on the bed in front of his cock. "I have an idea." Emilee smirked then whispered in Ashton's ear. Ashton and Emilee giggled together and looked at Nathan with a sly smile. They both moved to the sides of his cock and grabbed their own breast. They pressed their breast together to have Nathan's cock in between both of their breast and worked together to move up and down his length. Using their tongues they licked his length that was exposed to them, not caring if their tongues touched as they did

Nathan couldn't believe it as they mashed their breasts together against his cock. The soft pillows were welcomed as they stroked his cock with their soft, smooth pillows. Their tongues were the overkill though as they moved up and down his length, and seeing their tongues touch every now and then caused him to cum. His seed shot out into the air, the force of the cum causing some of it to fall in their hair and somewhat on their faces, but moreover on their tongues and breasts. He relaxed into the bed even more, and snickered. "Fucking...A...Mazing..."

Emilee and Ashton didn't seem bothered by Nathan's cum covering their faces, tongues, and breast. They looked at each other and Emilee smirked. "He got you all messy. Here let me help." Emilee said softly and licked Ashton's soft breast. Her tongue running over her hardening nipples in little circles then slowly led her tongue up from her chest and up her neck to met her tongue and started kissing her passionately. Ashton blushed, but let Emilee work, when Emilee kissed her Ashton closed her eyes and kissed her back. Their breast pressing together and their tongues rubbing against each other

"My fucking god I'm the luckiest man in the village..." Nathan said as he watched the two of them continue to kiss one another. His cock was still erect and wanting more, but he would be able to wait. After several more minutes of this, he noticed himself eying their feet somewhat...and grinned deviously. "Tell me...how dirty are you willing to go? Maybe you should rub me with your feet...Hm? Four are better than two...I wonder what that feels like, especially from two of the most beautiful women in the village?"

After hearing Nathan's comments after they made out for a few minutes. They looked at him as he made a request, Emilee pulled away, her tongue leaving Ashton's mouth with a string following it. Emilee smiled and sat so her feet could rub against his cock. Ashton followed her lead asking "Like this?" as their feet rubbed up and down his length, squeezing his cock softly

Feeling both of their foots mash against his cock and stroke it caused Nathan to moan out lovingly. It felt so amazing that he was completely erect once more immediately. "Never expected this out of the two of you...but damn does it feel good..." He replied, and watched them as they toyed with his cock with their feet. "Come on girls...Use your brains...Be creative with it otherwise it'll start feeling dull."

Emilee took his last comment as a challenge and moved her feet so they were horizontal, but still rubbing his cock while Ashton decided to move behind her. After Ashton replaced her fert vertically on his cock, she started to kiss Emilee's neck. Her hand guided down her chest and onto her breast and began to squeeze them firmly in front of Nathan. Their feet working together in different directions, stroking and sqeeuzing his cock.

The view of all that was happening made Nathan as hard as a rock while they stroked him with their soft soles. His eyes watched Emilee's breasts as Ashton played with them and eventually he would cum all over their toes and soles, one of the best orgasms he had ever felt. He grinned. "Mm...That was amazing...Though now your feet are all dirty." He joked. "Now then...shall we move on to something much more pleasuring for the two of you?"

Emilee and Ashton smiled a little as he came all over their toes and feet. Ashton was still playing with Emilee's breast, her finger tips reaching Emilee's hard nipples. Her fingers rubbed and lightly pinched both buds and tugged them softly. While doing this Ashton asked "What did you have in mind?" Emilee's eyes were closed and had the look of pleasure from Ashton's playing

Back
Top Bottom