Dead Space: The Last Survivors (FemShep and Jugger82)

FemShep said:
Ashton almost froze when he said he didn't find one expecting a pistol barrel to be pressed against her head, but that wasn't the case. "Right. Let's hope we find that works." She said optimistically hoping not to seem too out of the ordinary. When she heard he found a changing station with a suit ready to go instead. With a sigh of relieve she smiled at him and replied "You can go first since you're the closest and you did find it."

"Alright. Got it...Lets see if I can get this thing working..." He murmured as he set the suit up into the armory and pressed a button to add it to the inventory. He went to grab her suit, and did the same. Afterwards, Nathan stepped inside...and the hatches closed around him as the machine began to start putting on the armored suit, and when he stepped out, you wouldn't even be able to tell it was him with the armor covering everything. "I feel amazing in this thing...Heh...Alright. Your turn, Ash."

Ashton smiled softly at him seeing that he was happy, but she still had a fear for him. She just told herself: Do as he says and try not to piss him off. Ash replied "Alright. Here I go." She stepped into the station and felt herself being strapped inside and peice by peice the suit strapped onto her as well as taking off her original armor which was nearly destroyed from all the damage it took. When her suit was on she stepped out and had her helmet transform to cover her head. "Wow you're right I feel great. Come on we better get moving the sooner we leave the better right?"

Back
Top Bottom