Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherhood of Steel Squadron RP [Fallout ]

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
BoS_Emblem--article_image.jpg

" We are only salvation this tortured planet and its people have. Without us, humanity is sure to perish. "

Welcome denizens of the wasteland, we are looking for devout fans of the fallout series or generally those intrigued enough to join us. At this very moment the scum that lingers is overwhelming us, yet with those within our rank we still manage. Anyone wishing to make this a reality should post here and for now discuss things. Structure, Setting, what's Canon, and etc will be finalize in due time.

That is all for now.

You know you can count on me, Sav. I can have a race list available in a few days. Perhaps I can raid the TOB and check for weapons listings and skill systems as well.

Feel free... it makes things alot easier. Anything that can help, but we need proper numbers to boot. Enough to push for a squad and a few others at least.

I say use the 3 branches just in case, not everyone will wish to be a gun slinging Paladin.

Edit: A little art of my character

owa.jpg

MY EMBLEM FOR OMEN SQUAD!!!
OmenEmblem.jpg

Sav, if you remember, the 3 Disciplines were used to group every recruit into the BoS into the appropriate division/squad/expertise area for them. Combat tasks were mostly Paladins, Scribes were mostly Non-combat roles (like psychiatry and medical division) and Templars were mostly centered around support/R&D

I think if we used a similar template it could work. THen again, that's really for a much bigger project.

I am definitely aware of this Joker. Remember I participated in all of this, thus I have already thought of some of this. Granted if anything we just start as the soldiers to make an easy transition for the beginning. Maybe it'll be incorporated later, but regardless I need to see the numbers before anything is set in stone.

Not a bad turn out for posting this under 24 hours. Not to look a gift horse by the mouth, but we might need just a few more people before I can be confident in going 100% on this. Unlike other role plays we'll be focusing on a multitude of things these guys can do. Missions, their off time, potential romances, wars, etc.

There the matter involving where will this be set, the time period of the wastelands, the rules set from the Xenophobic West Coast to the Charitable East Coast.. all the way to the Midwest that went as far to allow other species to join. Afterwards I should be clear that not everyone going to say be like Lyon's Pride with everyone in decent to high ranking.

Other than those participating, I guess I want to hear everyone input regarding the roleplay itself.

Sanoci said:
Not a bad turn out for posting this under 24 hours. Not to look a gift horse by the mouth, but we might need just a few more people before I can be confident in going 100% on this. Unlike other role plays we'll be focusing on a multitude of things these guys can do. Missions, their off time, potential romances, wars, etc.

There the matter involving where will this be set, the time period of the wastelands, the rules set from the Xenophobic West Coast to the Charitable East Coast.. all the way to the Midwest that went as far to allow other species to join. Afterwards I should be clear that not everyone going to say be like Lyon's Pride with everyone in decent to high ranking.

Other than those participating, I guess I want to hear everyone input regarding the roleplay itself.

Biggest thing we should do is (apart from establishing our BoS) get a child forum for something as big as this. Perhaps I should PM DA?

Soon, but don't contact her yet about it. Want to see more people show up, make ideas, etc. Just want to play it safe for the moment, give it like one or two days top. Definitely go through with it though.

"The so called Brotherhood of Steel, don't be fooled by their pseudo knightly non-sense or supposed connection to the United States Army. These Power Armored boy scouts are nothing more than common criminals with access to some antiquated technology. Criminals who had the audacity to claim this country’s most important military instillation, the Pentagon, as their own personal clubhouse!"

Back
Top Bottom