Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

I surely hope so!

>w<!
We did talk about having a rough start and butting heads a lot. So hopefully! >W<

*emerges from the ice cave, blinking his eyes at the sun*

Sorry everyone! Real life has kept be busy since before Thanksgiving! I'm am so excited to see some new activity in the village and excited about diving back in. I have a lot of catching up to do, across all my roleplays, but I'll make sure to get to the Fellowships first!

Wooo!
Prince is back!

Welcome back, hon. Glad you're re-joining us! ^^

I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday and happy New Year. :)

And hopefully things can start to move a bit once again with the RP once the holidays are behind us. XD
Miss you all and miss writing with you all. *hugs and kisses* <33333

Ditto!

Hope you all are well and miss you guys. You're all amazing partners and I'm honored to be able to write with you!!

Enjoy yourselves!!! ;-;! <3

It sure is. If you're interested, please take a peek at the character profile template and fill it out. Then PM it to me and we'll get back to you on things in short order. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sorry for being inactive but I'm back now!!!

Read your profile, soul. Very nice! I think you'll fit in very nicely here ^^

HAH!

Laughs

Sauve, huh? I can't imagine how that sounded sauve. Wonder how that works, hrm? Huehue.

*goes into a tiny fit of giggles*
All in the eye of the beholder... or typist? Hrmmm... Either way, welcome! And wonderful entry into the fray! :)

Just as a heads up, since it's been a super long time since there's been any activity in the Kauppa-Kohta thread... I'm going to just up and move my character Maranwe to Pynti-Peldot. I'm going to post a transition thread in Kauppa-Kohta so as to move her out and write it as such so that whoever is in the region has the opportunity to follow or not. Their choice. That way, whether or not they show up down the line sooner or later, it should be fine. And if they don't, then it won't be a big deal either. But, seeing as it's been a long while and I really want to write for my elf.... yeah, I'm moving her to where the activity is. XD

Just a heads up.

Just a check on who is still in the game here. I definitely am and was curious to see who else still might be. I know I can take a bit at times to post--especially lately since I'd been bombarded with illness, irl commitments and a slew of snow days causing me to have to spend more time offline than online. But, hopefully--at least for me--those are settling to a degree since I HOPE the weather might be cooperating a bit more by mid next week and after this weekend my commitments will be at a low. So..... yeah. Just wondered. I hope others are wanting to continue too. :)

Well, I figured a bar-fight would create some much-needed juice to throw posts off of, since there's only so much you can do in a quaint, peaceful setting.

Bar fights are indeed exciting! *nods* Hopefully people will start posting soon to add to the excitement. I'm definitely game to continue. But..... kinda can't double post, lol. XD

Hoping I didn't step on too many toes, and I made sure to leave Racoan rather painfully in need of assistance as a result.

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooo sorry for how long it took me to write something. I really, really am!!! I hope my post is satisfactory enough and...I hope I didn't step on any toes with my post.

Again....SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG ;W;

We thank any and all who like and show interest in this idea, however due to the fact that life has intervened the members are not active. The RP is still a "go" it's just on pause, if you will, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Hey all! It's been a long hiatus, but I'm finally back on the site! I'm still getting my toes wet again, but was wondering about our RP? Have things stalled out? I was very excited when this started months ago and will catch up on the activity in Pynti-Peldot.

Just curious if people wanted to resuscitate it again?

Back
Top Bottom