Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Doing better..... finally feeling more or less human. Life's been crazy with all the volunteering I've been doing with my son's school though, lol. Not sure if it was a good or bad thing to do that. haha! jk!!! I know it's good since in the end it'll benefit him. XD It just zaps your time. Anyway, I apologize for my delay. I really gotta get my rear in gear. >.<

Nah it's fine x3.
I was pretty grateful for the delay honestly ._.,
With everything...I fell behind...

It's really hard to function let alone write with pain pills. Least...for me eh-heh...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better DA! I hope that the volunteering is going well also.

Having said that though, I must say, we miss you *hugs*

I'm sure Prince and Seren are glad you're better too DA. Also think they are grateful for the break as well xD.

It's great that we are all so patient. Get a group of outstanding RPers with brilliant characters who are also patient? Just....awesome. I'm glad we have them all here. c=

I am glad you're feeling better DA! And grateful as kara suggested for the break....im in no shape to write any form of reply right now....I'm probably where you and kara were last week with being sick and all

Snugs her precious twin

Yeah. I'm sure several of the people here were grateful for the break x3. If it hadn't of been DA it most certainly would have been me.

Goes about making tea and stuff for seren

Seren, what do you think of the characters thus far? I'm curious to know what you think about em. I know you're more of an expert on LotR and the whole thing than I am. I think they are fantastic. I know mine was pretty rough to start with...but I'm pretty damn happy with how he turned out. Of course...he turned out so well because of DA....I owe her big on that front >.<;

Its been so long since I read the books I couldn't honestly say much about the characters in how they would relate to cannon stuff.

But I do like the characters for themselves, we have a lot of creative and talented writers :3

sorry im a little too muddled at the moment to be more detailed lol.....

*gratefully accepts the tea ^^ and huggles her lovely twinny*

Nods

Yeah I agree with you. Me and DA both think the characters here are just fantastic. Was just curious about what some of the other members of the RP thought in regards to that. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks we've got an amazing crew here. Hehe~ We've got LotR fans...people who love the Tolkien-verse....but we don't have people who are anal-assholes about it...nor people who know next to nothing. It's really quite lucky of us, huh?

Snuggle luffs her twin and rubs her shoulders

I really hope you feel better.

I'm glad to hear everyone is feeling better and freeing up! Definitely excited to resume play. XD

I'm regretting not playing a classic race/character. I may have to double as a Rohirrim or something just to get my fix!

Regretting? Why regretting it o=?
Me and DA love your character. It was a great addition to the story.

I agree with Kara and DA, your character is rather interesting Prince. However I understand the compulsion and desire to play a character that is of one of the peoples from the books and movies. I personally think that a man of Rohan would be rather intriguing. I might have to steal him for a bit of plotting if you make him :)

Yep.
Me and DA found no complaints with any of the Characters. We were thrilled to have them. I'll admit I was a little uncertain of Yuna's character but only because of the royalty thing. But that's because of past experiences. A lot of people [in my past] tend to greatly over-play the "royalty" thing and it gets out of hand. But, Yuna has done a great job so far....so I've no worries about it now >.<;

Other than that....yeah.

I'm ecstatic to have found no complaints at all with the profiles, because in a group...there is usually one person who just bombs a profile horrendously. It's good to see that Rivine hasn't found any complaints either.

I'm also considering a bisexual woman.

A bisexual woman huh Kara? I am sure she will be popular :p What race are you thinking of having her be?

SOOOOOOOO

Apologies are in order <<;;;
DA was going to post but I asked her to wait. DON'T BEAT ME!!!
I've created another character and I want to introduce her before things get much farther a long....

So any delays are my fault ^^;

ALSO!

Rivine :: My new character [the one I talked about up there? The Bi female?] will be arriving where you, seren and DA are....I was wondering if I could do something between my character and yours and have him react in my post. Nothing huge or horrible. Just something small to help it out a little.

Well maybe DA can post in the thread that is not with Seren, DA, Snake and myself? If she has that response done, then there is not need to hold that thread up, right?

As to having your character reacting to mine or whatever, what did you have in mind? You can always PM me about it! I look forward to seeing your new character Kara :D

DA wants to be able to post for both of them
Shrugs

Well...as to that I want to keep it as a surprise. Sort of something that lightens the mood a little.
Actually the majority of my post hinges on it. So how long I take to post really depends on if I'm able to do this or not.

Mmmmk~

Well as soon as DA gets on and helps me work out a few Kinks....I'll post her up and make my first post with her.

Ah well you'll have to excuse me Prince.
I'm actually holding DA up ^^;
Once I've posted my female character things will probably pick back up ^^
Sorry for holding you up
>.<;

Te-he <3
I should have the post up soon >///<

Thank you everyone for your patience!!! =3

Giggles excitedly
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho~
Well she's certainly about to train-wreck the group thing <_<;;;;
Throw everything into chaos~

Back