Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded as we walked down a few cornors. I looked over and saw a door with a small light over it. "That looks like it. Ok heres the plan, we go in there quietly, then raise hell. Got it?" I asked Yoru.

I nodded.
"I'll go first, and make an opening." I said playfully, getting out a pipe bomb. Just stay here, and you'll have an opening ready for you in a few seconds.

I nodded as I got my ak-74 as tunred it on full-auto and off of safe. "Ready when you are." It seemed some law enforcement walked by us armed however once they relased who we were about to kill they quickly ran off knowing shit was gona go down.

I then swiftly glided to the area, and got to the door, slowly opened it, then tossed the ignited pipe bomb in, closing the door quick and hard to get attention. I then ran back to Arty, somersaulting so I wouldn't have to hurt myself to try to stop. I then quickly tightened my bow string, and kissed Arty's cheek.
"I hope you're ready." I said playfully, as I got an arrow out and pulling it onto the string. Just after, a large explosion went off, as a hole was made into the wall, showing smoke and burned ground behind it.

I then busted into the physicality and dashed to the left. I ran up to a gangster and jammed my knife into his neck and pushed him into the guy in front of him sending him to the ground as I shot him the head. The gunfire opened upon me as I took cover behind a crate. I looked down the dot sight of my ak and blew open a few heads. A few other gangsters retreated as I dashed after them and stabbed one in the throat. I used him as a human shield for the bullets and stuck my ak to the side of his body and shot a few more gansters with it. I tossed the bullet filled coprse onto the floor and loaded a fresh clip into my ak. I moved forward and conred the gansters at a dead end. One raised up his pistol to shoot me as I filled his neck with bullets. I took my knife and stabbed the ganster in the neck. I looked around and saw I killed all the gansters on this side.

I immediately ran in with Arty, but turned right. I smirked in a dark, playful way as I shot the bow at the thigh of a gangster, the arrow going through it, bouncing off the ground, and landing square between the eyes of the gangster behind him. I then ran up and took the one I shot in the leg with my bow, the string pulling at his neck as I threw him to a group of three, knocking them over. I jump at them, taking out my Tanto, and cut into the throat of one. Two other gangsters opened fire at me, but I used the two living gangsters I toppled as a meat shield, holding them still with my bow, before using their guns to take out the guards firing at me. I didn't suffer from recoil, as it all was put on the dying bodies. I then got up, and dusted myself off playfully, watching the two dying gangsters and the one with the arrow in his leg at my feet. One tried biting me, but I took my Tanto out of the corpse of one gangster, and took off the wounded one's jaw, cutting around his facial features, then pulling the jaw out of it's socket, ripping muscle with it. The pain must have killed him, as he stopped moving after that. I stared at the two dying gangsters that I used as meat shields, then smirked, and picked them up by their arms, and put my foot to their back, one at a time, and pulled on their arms until I heard loud cracks and pops, followed by their pitiful screams. I then walked away from them, letting them bleed to death. I then noticed one last gangster, cowering under a desk. I took out my mac-10, and pulled him out.
"P-please! Don't hurt me!" He cried. The sight of him was pitiful.
"I'll have mercy on you." I said softly, turning him around.
"Oh, thank you, than--" He said, but I had kept my hand on his shoulder, and put a burst fire shot in the back of his head, ensuring a painless death. I then walked to Arty.
"Should we loot them, or leave them?" I asked cutely, a bit of blood on me, but my smile just adorable nonetheless.

Sylvia had been on foot for the last few hours in search of civilization. She had run low on a few supplies like heavy duty ice packs, medical supplies and some food rations. She'd been alone since this strange thing happened, which caused the world to descend into chaos. She'd lived far enough out that it didn't affect her or her mentor for the first year or so. When they ventured into town, her mentor was caught by the most vile creatures she had seen. Sylvia had barely escaped with her life, at which point she scrambled back into the forest and hid there until her rations ran out. She left with supplies she had left and used all of the skills Jack had taught her over the time she'd lived with him.

Anyhow, Sylvia was creeping back towards civilization. She'd seen entrances to underground bunkers before but had never entered one before. She saw footprints coming and going, but she heard nothing coming from the immediate vicinity. She entered, fortunate that this place was still well lit. She heard something up ahead but ignored it since she was hunting for what she needed. However, shortly after some initial commotion, she heard a bomb go right off. She should have left but instead she ventured towards the sounds. Then she heard a firefight. Without any choice on her part, she found herself running towards the sounds.

She found two people and a shitload of dead motherfuckers. Without even thinking, she drew her Remington 870 and pointed it at them. "Who the fuck are you?" she shouted at them in her Polish dialect. She had a tendency to use her first language over English even in the US.

"We should loot, duh." I said kissing Yoru's cheek. I begun examing some of the bodies taking bits of money and ammo I found when I heard someone scream from behind us. I quickly racked the bolt of my ak-74 and pointed it directly at the girl with the shotgun.

I nodded, then looted a few of the bodies, getting a bag of quarters, my arrow back, and a few pieces of metal, along with a cigarette. ONE. CIGARETTE. I heard a scream in a foreign dialect, then a rack of a shotgun. Instinctively, I got my bloody arrow and loaded it on my bow, immediately looking to the girl with the other gun. I noticed she looked a tad... defensive. I kept my bow up, but decided to try to reason with her.
"Do you... speak English?" I said slowly, trying not to switch to my initial dialect.

Sylvia stared at the two who were looking at her. She eyed the male for a moment, knowing he had a familiar appearance. Sylvia squinted at the male, wondering just what it was about him that made her feel uneasy then she looked at the female. She was clearly of Asian descent and I could probably trust her eventually. "I don't like English!" she replied loudly, not putting her gun down, "Who are you? You don't look like Reds!"

I kept firm aim on the girl. After a moments hesitation I spoke. "Were members of the Milita of the Order. We've been assigned a task and we're following orders at all means required." I thought the chick might be a Revolutionary as she did'nt look like a Red.

"What about him? He looks like a Red!" Sylvia said, keeping her gun trained in their direction. She had this uneasy feeling about the male. She couldn't place it but he seemed familiar. "Why do you look like a Red? You're Russian, aren't you. I'll kill you if you're Russian!"

I looked at the girl like she was insane. "You'll kill me if I'm Russian? Look lets just leave each other be and go our seprate ways. I doubt anyone here wants to leave with new holes to breath from ya?" I said to the girl. I thought to myself. "Fucking racist bitch."

I kept my bow up to her, and pulled it back a little more forcefully.
"You won't kill him, or you'll be going right after." I said coldly. "If you're not a Red, and your not a Revolutionist, then I suggest you just go."

"I don't like Russians. They hurt me in the past so I slaughter any Red I come across. If you're not a Red, I won't... do anything," Sylvia started, then lowered her weapon slightly, "yet anyway." She lowered her weapon further. "I haven't seen anyone in a long time who wasn't trying to kill me at first sight."

"Well the Miltia are enemies of the Red Line as well as the Revolutionaries. We won't try to kill you so long as you remain calm and dont try to kill us yea?" I said beginning to lower my AK but ready to raise it up. "Anyway, to explain the mess we came to help to locals by eliminated the hostile gangs, and seeing if we could get ahold of a radio while we were at it. We had our own mission. So who might you be?" I asked the girl.

I flinched and let go of my arrow after my string snapped, causing the arrow to fall to the floor at my feet.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "The string broke..." I then knelt down, and put the arrow back in my quiver as I untied the broken string, and got out my other one to restring it.

"I'm an enemy of the Reds and the Revolutionaries too. The Revolutionaries got my mentor killed and I hate the Reds with everything I have," Sylvia replied, putting her shotgun on her back where it had belonged. She looked at the girl who was now replacing a string on her bow. She dug out her strings, which were stronger and more durable. "Here," she said, handing one to the girl, "It shouldn't break like that one..."

I then threw my ak over my back. "We'll thats settled. You hate the Reds and the Revs so we have a common enemy. "So, what exactly are you doing here?"

I smiled to the girl.
"Thank you, but I have some Kevlar strings, which are really durable." I said sweetly. I then strung my Kevlar string to the bow, plucking it once it was tightened, letting out a low, gentle hum. I smiled, and got back up. "Sorry if the bodies startled you; they were some gangsters that caused trouble here, and we needed a radio. We thought they'd have one, and we needed to get past them to look for one."

"The bodies didn't startle me," Sylvia replied with a shrug, "I've seen plenty. And made plenty of my own." She thought for a moment. "Wait. Radio? You need a radio?" She started looking through her bag. "I always have one with me. Jack taught me quite a bit."

I looked suprised at the girl. "Wow really? We just need to use it for a minute so I can get back in contact with D6." I said as I was looting bodies for money and ammo ad well as other valuables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom