Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder One on One: Jade Regent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiyo looked down to where Zoren is penetrating her sister. "Oooh..deeper Zoren..go deeper.." she instructed him. Her hands went to the sculpted torso of the Oni-spawn, gripping him around the waist. "Like..This..She likes it when you move this way". Chiyo began guiding Zoren's movement, making him go in an elyptical pattern that is sure to stretch Ameiko to her limits, all the while she licked her lips, thinking of just how good it must feel to have someone of Zoren's size use proper sex techniques on you. Her pussy became drenched, dripping all over Ameiko's face

(aid another, prowess check 28)

Zoren decided that his full size would work better at stretching out Ameiko, so he closed his eyes and began to meditate again, letting Chiyo's hands guide his movements as his cock grew larger and larger. Ameiko used her legs to pull Zoren deeper into her pussy each time he slid his enlarged member into her. She eagerly lapped up Chiyo's juices, her tongue prodding her sister's clit a few times as her face became drenched. Zoren's huge shaft begins to throb out against the tightness of Ameiko's hole, and the smell of sex in the room grows stronger as the threesome continues.

(Ameiko's Prowess vs Zoren: (Penetrative: Matrimonial (non-proficient)): 1d20+12-10 (Aroused)+5 (Size): 23 [1d20=16], sends Zoren to Peaked)
(Ameiko's Prowess vs Chiyo (Oral: Cunninlingus (non-proficient)): 1d20+12-5 (Aroused): 25 [1d20=18], sends Chiyo to Peaked)

(Activating Charging Ram from Immaculate Forms of the Master to increase Zoren's cock size by one step, he's now a Large and a Half size, and therefore a full size larger than Ameiko.)
(Zoren's Prowess (Penetrative: Matrimonial): 1d20+11-2 (Peaked)+4 (Size)+2 (Aid Another): 35 [1d20=20], sends Ameiko to Peaked)

"Oooh..oh go Slow on my sister Zoren..let her feel the stretch.." Chiyo ordered, kissing him hungrily. She felt the need for cock again, jealously watching Zoren plow her sister, so she bit his earlobes and whispered. "Finish both of us", then she spun and laid on top of Ameiko, sucking on her tits, placing her cunt above hers. "Mmmmh..come on Zoren..alternate..fuck BOTH our cunts with that cock"

(forget Ameiko's check, re-posted with it)
Zoren paused his thrusting when he saw Chiyo spin around, leaving just the throbbing, thick head of his shaft inside Ameiko's pussy - which was stretched open as far as it could be right now. He grinned as he saw the two cunts line up, and he said, "Oh, the times I wish I had figured out how to grow a second cock..." Ameiko gasped a deep and pleasured breath when her older sister removed her crotch from her face, and used the few seconds to lick Chiyo's juices off of her lips, before gasping when she felt Chiyo's lips touch her breasts.

His mouth a wide grin, Zoren withdrew from Ameiko, and then plunged his hardness into Chiyo. He thrusts twice, making sure to hilt his cock inside her tight hole, before sliding out and doing the same to Ameiko. He continues to repeat this, fucking their cunts twice and then switching to the other one. "You two...are definitely sisters..." he moaned as his cock throbbed harder out against their walls.

(Chiyo's Prowess Check: 1d20+11-2+6: 23 [1d20=8], Zoren attempts a fort save to resist climaxing (1d20+7: 26 [1d20=19]) and succeeds)
(Ameiko's Prowess Check: 1d20+12-2+6: 19 [1d20=3], Zoren attempts a fort save to resist climaxing (1d20+7: 22 [1d20=15]) and succeeds)
(Zoren's Prowess Check vs Chiyo: 1d20+11-2+4-4 (multiple partners): 29 [1d20=20], which will send Chiyo to Climax)
(Zoren's Prowess Check vs Ameiko: 1d20+11-2+4-4 (multiple partners): 21 [1d20=12], which will send Ameiko to Climax)

(Chiyo takes 1 subdual damage)
(Ameiko makes the save and takes 1 subdual damage)

"Oh! OH! OH FUCK!" Chiyo screamed, throwing her head back as Zoren made both her and her sister climax. Collapsing on top of Ameiko, she tried catching her breath. "Ah..come on sister..let's finish him with a double blowjob" she said with a grin, crawling around and taking the first turn. She was trying to prove something, Chiyo knows she's the better cocksucker as well as the better fuck, but he wants to really remind Zoren of this fact so she pulled out every trick in the book to make him cum quickly, sometimes switching with Ameiko to give the big man a comparisson of their skills.

(prowess check 25)

"FUUUUUCK!" Ameiko moaned loudly as she climaxed right before her sister did the same. Panting as she came down from her orgasm, she locked lips with her sister before Chiyo moved to start to suck Zoren off. Zoren had slid out of Chiyo's pussy after he felt her orgasm stop, but his throbbing length was still rock hard, the tip of his cock still oozing precum, which was dripping down onto the sheets until Chiyo began to suck him off. "I think they heard the two of you downstairs," he groaned, shuddering as he watched his erection slide into Chiyo's mouth for the second time tonight. He didn't last long against the sisters' oral assault on his cock, in fact he didn't even last long enough to give Ameiko a chance to suck him off, and promptly erupted inside Chiyo's mouth. Ameiko pouted as she saw this happen, and she said "You better share some of that with me, sister."

"I guess he likes my blowjob better than yours sister" the older, redheaded sister giggled, pulling the younger one closer for a heated kiss, Sharing the thick white cum in her mouth by shoving her seed-coated tongue into Ameiko's mouth, french kissing her and smearing it all against her tongue, letting her taste him. "Ah..i'm tired.." Chiyo said happily, lying on her back.

Ameiko gets really into the kiss, her tongue sliding against Chiyo's in an effort to get as much of Zoren's cum as she can out of her sister's mouth. "Tired!?" she blurts out with a laugh after she swallows all of Zoren's seed that Chiyo smeared into her mouth, "You can't be tired, Zoren has at least two more loads left in him." Zoren chuckles and says, "Relax, Ameiko," he was already starting to recover from his orgasm, "If she wants to get some sleep, let her. We'll just continue training your pussy until you can take me at my full size without a problem. I'm sure she won't mind if we continue in that chair over there."
Zoren climbed off the bed and smiled at Chiyo. "Come on over and join in if you want to," he said before he walked over and sat down in the chair, his cock already starting to angle upwards again. Ameiko got up as well and stretched, the nipples of her perky breasts still hard as she picked up her dildo and placed it on the table. "You had a long day of travel, sister," she said, "I understand if you want to rest. Zoren and I have this training thing going where I just sit on his monster shaft for a while to get used to that size." Ameiko walks over to Zoren and climbs on top of him, maneuvering herself over his large shaft before she lowers herself onto it.

(I'll leave the decision up to you, more sex or head to the next day?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom