Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder One on One: Jade Regent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajuuk

Star
One-On-One Pathfinder game run by me (Sajuuk) for Nanachan.

The upper half of this post will serve as an index for this thread, and will contain information such as NPC dossiers, loot lists, maps, and the like.

Ameiko Kaijitsu - Female Human [Tian], Aristocrat 1/Bard 3/Rogue (rake) 1
Zoren - Male Oni-Spawn Tiefling, Talented Monk 3

SANDPOINT, VARISIA

This small town on the frontiers of Varisia has seen its ups and downs in recent years, culminating with a conspiracy that led to the death of the owner of the local glass factory, as well as the deaths of all the conspirators at the hands of some enterprising adventurers that have since wandered off and engaged in some heroic acts that only bits and pieces of have made their way back to the town. A more recent casualty of an unrelated incident was the famed tavern, the Rusty Dragon, which met its demise at the hands of some fireworks-wielding goblins that attacked town only weeks ago. The owner of the Rusty Dragon, Ameiko Kaijitsu - who was also the daughter of the owner of the glass factory - has decided to retire from the tavern-ownership business, and has a business proposition for her older sister, Chiyo, who had been married off to a businessman in Magnimar. Ameiko had heard that Chiyo spent most of her time off on adventures, and she has now has an idea that could benefit both of them.

Ameiko, a beautiful woman of Tian descent just like her older sister, waits for her sister in the White Deer, the other - and now the only - tavern in Sandpoint, enjoying a drink with the regulars and a few travelers who had stopped in the frontier village as she discusses her plans with Zoren. Zoren is a Tiefling, probably descended from an ogre mage, and is a hulking Pathfinder that came to town recently to document the history of the area. Since arriving a month ago, he's been rumored to have been engaged in sexual dalliances on almost a nightly basis, including a recent unconfirmed one with Ameiko the night before she dispatched her message to Chiyo. The rumors also say that no lady has walked away from him unsatisfied, which is probably why the men of the village haven't run him out of town yet.

Sisters, they always find a way to make your life interesting. Of course, Chiyo Kaijitsu only has one of them but that one is enough. It's been awhile since she last met Ameiko was years ago and she was glad to see that Ameiko looked well and unburnt. Stories of the Firework wielding goblins reached even the city of Monuments and Chiyo had been so worried when she heard the news, she only took two men to bed that night.

When walking into the white deer, Chiyo had donned the guise of a lovely elven maiden with wavy gold hair, something her magical prowess allows her to do.

disguise roll (with disguise self)

Roll(1d20)+21:
6,+21
Total:27

Just like Ameiko, Chiyo is a skilled performer, but whereas her younger sister was a musician, she was an actress famed for her performances in the theater circuits of Tian. She uses these talents, and like her sister, infused magic into it to inspire and captivate an audience. Right now, she was playing the role of an wandering elven maiden very convincingly, the only thing that hinted at her true identity is her wedding band. She never takes them off, but not due to a sense of loyalty to her husband. Chiyo merely liked dominant men, the type who would seduce her regardless of her married status.

"Greetings Sister" she said, sitting down in front of them as she allowed her disguise to unravel, revealing herself the fiery haired Tian beauty from Ameiko memory. Older, but still very much a woman at the peak of her sensuality. Her every move exudes elegance and feminine charm, from the way she placed her chin on her hands, to the way her eyes flicked over Zoren.

"Who's this now?" she said, a smile on her lips.

All eyes turn to look at the sexy elven maiden when Chiyo walked in the door, and most of the eyes followed her until she sat down at Ameiko and Zoren's table. The gazes of the men in the tavern ranged from 'look at that sexy elf,' to 'dear gods if I wasn't a married man I'd fuck her like there was no tomorrow,' and even a few, 'if my wife can spend the wife with Zoren, why can't I spend the night with her?' Of course, most of the gazes were from locals, who presumably Chiyo had already bedded in the days before she left town for Magnimar and places beyond.

Ameiko, on the other hand, had a rather hilarious grin from the moment she caught a glimpse of the wedding band, and she was not that surprised when the lovely elf sat at their table and turned into her sister. A groan of disappointment from the locals that had been watching Chiyo filled the tavern when Chiyo dismissed the disguise, and the men went back to their drinks and chit-chat. Ameiko gave a slight laugh, and said "Well, you sure got their hopes up and then brought them crashing down, they would have loved for some new sexy beauty to fight over." She paused for a moment and turned to Zoren after seeing Chiyo eying Zoren. Leaning over, she whispered something that Chiyo couldn't hear to him.

"Sure thing, Ameiko," the hulking red-skinned man replied after returning Chiyo's gaze, eying what he could see of the redhead's body. He rose from the table, his loose pants revealing nothing about the size of his endowment at all. Leaving the table, he headed upstairs to where the rented rooms are.

"That would be Zoren, dear sister," Ameiko said, "and he's the reason why the men here were so desperate for some new sexy lady to fight over...you can probably guess why." Ameiko set her drink down and placed her hands about a foot part, giving Chiyo a look that she knew meant, 'I can vouch for this personally.' Sliding her chair around the table, she continued in a low voice, "Oh, and he's got this thing he can do that makes it even bigger." And then she said, slightly louder, as if intentionally loud enough to be heard, "And you, and him, and I, are going to go do something about those damned goblins before they attack again."

She slid back over to where her drink was and leaned back with a grin, "Go 'talk' to him and think about it, he's upstairs in room 3, I'll be up in a bit."

Chiyo was slightly insulted that the men of the tavern was dissapointed at her true form. Was she getting old? No, she still have men willing to die to get inside her, the men of Sandpoint must merely be too much of a coward to hit on a married woman.

When Ameiko made the gesture, Chiyo gasped. "A twelve incher?" she asked, licking her lips. That's very rare, and to think he can make it even bigger? Truly, her sister is wonderful to set her up with such a stud. "You certainly know my taste sister" she replied with a grin. "Men under 10 inches long are worthless, now let me enjoy your...friend". She grinned, standing up and walking up to room three.

"Greetings Zoren" she said, opening the door and leaning against the threshold. "I heard you have something i might like..i hope you enjoy fucking a married woman" she said, showing him her wedding band, knowing some men enjoys it.

Zoren had been sitting on the bed facing the door, his shirt removed, exposing his toned upper body. He might have looked as if he was meditating, if it wasn't for the fact that he had a smile on his face and a growing bulge in his pants. "Hello Chiyo," he replied when she opened the door, glancing past her to make sure that nobody else was in the hall. Seeing that there were no spying men of the village, he added, "I do indeed have something your sister would said you would like, and I enjoy pleasuring all women...that can handle me." Without another word, he reached down and undid a button in the crotch of his pants, causing his twelve-inch endowment of man-meat to spring out of its confinement. He beckoned her in and stood up, sliding his pants off before he tossed them to the other side of the room.

Zoren began to slowly stroked his foot-long shaft, not to arouse himself, but instead to emphasize the size of his cock to Chiyo.

Her heart skipped a beat. What a mighty cock! It put her husband to shame. Big cocks really are her ultimate weakness. She doesn't care about a man's social status, nor wealth, not even their looks. Afterall, in the dark, only your cock matters. She's fucked prince and knights in shining armor whose good looks are legendary, but their cocks left much to be desired. On the other hand, she's been with ugly brutes with well hung manhood, and if she had to pick, she'd pick the brute every time.

Closing the door, she slyly moved closer while licking the palm of her right hand. Tracing trailing it down until she grasped the base of his cock. "I love big cocks.." she purred, licking his chest as her saliva coated hand began jerking off the base of his cock. "Tell me something Zoren..how many times have you fucked my sister?" she asked calmly.

Roll(1d20)+14
20,+14
Total:34

(wow, crit prowess)

Zoren released his cock as Chiyo walked over to him, his shaft somewhere between flaccid and erect, but still huge enough to scare some women off and draw others in. This was a cock that made men feel inadequate, and could knock out a woman if she wasn't careful.

"It's a good thing you love big cocks, Chiyo, because I love filling mouths, pussies, and asses with my huge cock," Zoren replied, grinning down at the fiery-haired lady stroking his shaft. "Let's see....four times now. She's still having trouble with my size, but she keeps coming back for more," the red-skinned man replied with a slight laugh, "which is good, because all the other women in town stop after the first or second time." As they talk, Zoren slides a hand into Chiyo's kimono, his hand quickly moving onto a breast. As he massages her chest, his foot-long shaft grows an even darker shade of red as it swiftly firms up in Chiyo's hand, indicating his arousal.

(Fort save to resist going to peaked: 1d20+7: 25 [1d20=18]. Zoren resists going right to Peaked, but chooses to be Aroused.)
(Prowess Check (Caress: Breasts): 1d20+11: 19 [1d20=8]. That's enough to make her Aroused if she doesn't choose to resist the Prowess check.)

"Four times..mmmh..i bet you made her scream with this" Chiyo chuckled, shrugging off the first layer of her Kimono, revealing the inner layers. "We Kaijitsu girls..we like it rough..but let me tell you something.." she said, sliding to her knees and looking up at him. "I'm the better fuck". With that she began licking and sucking on his testicles, hands stroking the shaft with great skills. "I'm going to make you cum HARD Zoren.." she promised, using a spell to prevent pregnancy even while she serviced him. Once ready, Chiyo opened her mouth as wide as she can, trying to swallow his cock whole while maintaining eye contact.

(She has maw stuffing so she can swallow a cock of her size whole, can she handle him?. She choses to be aroused and rolls another prowess check,but the result is a mere 24)

"Scream, moan, pass out from pleasure, and then the whole thing all over again," Zoren laughed back, releasing her breast as she dropped to her knees. "Ameiko never denied that you were better at fucking than she was, which is part of the reason why I was so eager to meet you," he said, shuddering as she pleasured his shaft and balls. "I'm going to make you cum too, Chiyo," he added as he watched her slowly attempt to take his huge member into her mouth, wondering if she was talented enough - or hardy enough - to swallow his cock safely.

(With 4 ranks in Prowess, she can swallow a medium or medium-and-a-half cock without a problem, and can go down on Zoren without a problem (just not swallow him). She can try to swallow Zoren's cock (with an additional +2 bonus on the prowess check), but she'll take 1 nonlethal damage each extended round (DC 10 Fort save negates the damage). Reworking how the Maw and Orifice Stuffing works in my head, adding on an effect that you treat yourself as larger for the purpose of Size Matters rules, so right now Chiyo counts as Medium-and-a-Half, so Zoren is only half a size larger than her for those purposes.)

(Resist Rising To Peaked: 1d20+7: 17 [1d20=10])

Zoren's shaft starts to throb as it slides deeper into Chiyo's mouth, but he closes his eyes and looks meditative for a few moments, and then the throbbing stops. "So, are you going to try to take the whole thing in?" he asks, sliding his hands into her red hair as he waits for her answer, be it verbal or nonverbal.

She took it as a challenge, one she will gladly except. Giving the underside of his cock a long slow lick, Chiyo inhaled and opened her mouth as wide as she could, wrapping her arms around Zoren's lower body so she can swallow him wholly, deepthroating him like a pro. Despite her talents, he was too big and Chiyo felt her gag reflex fighting back.

(got a 15 fort save, so no damage yet. Prowess roll is 28)

Soon, she got her rythm, bobbing her head back and forth, showing off her skills. She was certain that her sister couldn't do this, so she gave it her best, letting Zoren enjoy a cocksucking session he'll remember for a long time. "Mmmmmh..." she moaned, the vibration spreading from her throat to his rod.

Zoren's grin widened as Chiyo slid his length deeper and deeper into her mouth, and he gasped suddenly when he felt the thick head of his cock ease into her throat. "Oooohhhh....fuck...." he moaned quietly, his eyes wide as he confirmed Chiyo's theory, "I haven't felt that in months...Was starting to forget what getting deepthroated felt like..." As she started to bob her head, he rain his fingers through her hair, his eyes closed as he savored the pleasure of having his cock surrounded by her mouth.

(28 is enough to send him right to Climaxed...)

Zoren's cock quickly began to throb out against Chiyo's lips, and he was so lost in the pleasure of being deepthroated for the first time in several months that he didn't attempt to hold back at all. He moaned loudly as he erupted in her throat, his hot seed spurting out in waves. Oddly, he meditates during the throes of his orgasm, and his cock remains totally firm inside her mouth and throat as the flow of spunk dwindles and stops.

(Activating Humble the Mountain from Lore of the Tantric Ancients to ignore sexual fatigue.)

gulping down his seed greedily, Chiyo purred happily. She loved the taste of his thick cum, it had a strong taste, no doubt sign of his potency. "Ah..i wonder..did you impregnate a few ladies in this village?" she asked him, giving a his cock a few stroke, admiring it from close range. How did he do it? Remaining hard after a climax is the ultimate act of sexual dominance and this made Chiyo want him even more. "Alright big boy..Time to fuck a man's wife..think you can handle me?" she asked, sucking his cock clean and crawling to bed, raising her ass on all four. "I'm all yours..come here and fuck me like the slut i am"

Zoren grinned down at her as Chiyo as he watched her swallow his spunk. Releasing her head, he chuckled a little and scratched his head, "Well, I highly doubt I did," he said, "especially considering the fact that the only lady who has been able to take me inside her for enough time to turn her pussy into a cream-filled pie was your sister, and she used some kind of spell she said would prevent me from knocking her up." He watched as she climbed onto the bed and raised her ass up for him, smiling as he got walked up behind her.

"You're awfully overdressed for a slut," he replied as he slid the layers of her undergarments away from her slit and ass, "And I've handled probably three-quarters of the wives in this village already, so I'd bet good money that I can handle you too." Sliding a hand over the curve of her ass, he ran his fingers over her entrance and slowly slipped two of them inside her pussy. "Now, lets see if you're wet enough to take me..." he said while he began to pleasure her with his well-skilled fingers. He was obviously doing this for more than just checking to see if she was wet, since his fingers slide deep in and out of her hole in a constant rhythm.

(Prowess Check for Masturbation: Female - 1d20+11: 21 [1d20=10], which is enough to raise her to Peaked. Chiyo can make a DC 15 Fortitude save to resist.)

(Nah, she doesn't want to resist)

Size AND skills? What a partner. The married woman soon began squirming and writhing, massaging her own breast to complement Zoren's assault. "Nnngh!..Inside...Come inside me!" she howled, ass raised high, quivering with bliss. She was wet and tight, primed for a nice hard fuck.

As she felt herself nearing climax, Chiyo undid her belt, allowing the last layer of her kimono to come undone. Inside, was a red lace lingerie two piece with butterfly patterns, wrapped around the lean shapely body of a woman in her prime. "Come on..Take me..Take me from behind!"

Zoren slid his fingers out of her pussy, even more eager to to get his hard cock inside her once he felt how tight she was. She had potential, he thought to himself, she felt tight, but there was a strange give to her walls, like she could stretch easily to accommodate his girth, but still feel tight. Once he licked her juices off of his fingers, he pulled the loose inner layer of her kimono aside and tossed it to the floor, where it would be out of their way. He left her lingerie on her, but pulled it completely kept it slid off of her crotch so he could fuck her.

Reaching down, Zoren guided the head of his foot-long shaft up against her entrance and spread her open with his fingers. With a slight thrust of his hips, he slid the thick head of his cock into her hole, shuddering lightly as he felt her tightness begin to embrace his member. He began to thrust slowly, more focused on getting his entire length inside her right now than with actually fucking her. As he sank deeper into her with each thrust, he leaned forward and gripped onto her breasts, sliding the fabric of her bra off of them as he began to massage her chest. "So Chiyo," he whispered to her, "Want to feel my full size?"

(Prowess Check for Penetrative: Rear - 1d20+11-10 (aroused)+2 (size difference): 19 [1d20=16] (realized I was forgetting the arousal level modifiers to the checks. 19 is enough to keep her peaked for another minute.)

Though Zoren can't see it, Chiyo's face broke into a lewd expression when she felt him impale her on his cock. Gods, she'll be walking funny when this is over. "A-Aah! Yes! Deeper! Deeper Zoren!" She begged, arching her back. Even with half of it, she felt so full. The calm and elegant lady turned into a cockhungry slut the moment her layers of clothes are discarded, it truly was a transformation. "Deeper! Fuck! Me! Deeper!" she said, slamming herself backwards, taking him inside of her forcibly, eyes rolling to the back of her head as pain shot out through her body, but damn it was the best pain in her life. Did her sister really fucked this man 4 times already? Chiyo is determined to do it at least five times then.

Her inner muscles began contracting, showing off her training as a Lotus Geisha. It felt alive, like a mouth that constantly sucked on Zoren's fleshy spear while Chiyo began dancing her hips skillfully.

(Using Selflessness, Chiyo will get a +4 bonus and Zoren will take a -4 penalty. Total for prowess is 32)

(Zoren attempts to resist climaxing: 1d20+7: 20 [1d20=13], and succeeds, just barely.)

Zoren grinned as Chiyo seemingly transformed from calm and elegant to cockhungry and nymphomaniac the moment he got his cock inside her. He paused his thrusting when she forced herself backwards, letting her take the full length of his confined size into her wet hole, while he barely holds off blowing another load right then, before he really got to start fucking her. This was totally different from fucking Ameiko, he realized, who couldn't even try to take his full size until their third time going at it. "All right Chiyo, if you want it deeper, why don't we see if you can handle this, Ameiko only managed to take it on our fourth time," he said, with an intrigued smile that she couldn't see.

After gripping onto her hips, Zoren pulled his cock completely inside her sucking, muscular hole, and mumbled a meditative chant under his breath - which released the full size of his massive oni-blooded erection. His length surges and girth increases as he exhales, thirteen...fourteen...fifteen inches... He glances down to make sure that she was still okay as his cock continues to grow, surging to his full length of nineteen inches of rock-hard red man-meat. He paused for a moment to make sure that he wasn't going to do any serious damage to her stretched pussy, and then began to thrust his hips forcefully. Even with the large range of movement he had, he was only able to slide half of his length in and out of her with each thrust - the rest of his thick member remaining buried in her depths.

(Activating Charging Ram from Immaculate Forms of the Master to increase Zoren's cock size by one step, he's now a Large and a Half size, and therefore a full size larger than Chiyo.)
(Prowess check for Penetrative: Rear - 1d20+11-10 (Aroused)-4 (Selfessness)+4 (Size): 16 [1d20=15], which is enough to keep her peaked for another minute.)
(Chiyo has to make a DC 13 Fortitude save or take 6 points of nonlethal damage. Success reduces this to 1 point of damage.)

(actually, due to technique of the halfling harlot, she always takes minimum damage from size matters ;) but i did get 20 for the fort save if needed. 30 prowess)

Eyes rolling to the back of her head, Chiyo's brain shuts down all function other than those used for sex. She can't remember who she is, where she is, why she's here. Her hands gripped the bedsheets so hard, her knuckles turned white. "YES! This is the biggest cock i've ever had! It's bigger than a horse's!" she screamed, her voice raised a into a high pitched shriek. It was so big, even her trained inner muscle can't fully cope with it, all she can manage is to cling onto what length of it she could. She was being so loud, she is certain people will hear her, but that doesn't matter. She wants them to hear, to know that here with her is a super stud, better than any man around.

With a flourish, she pulled the pin off her hair, letting them fall down sensually, whipping around with each violent thrust. "Cum for me...Cum inside me!" she howled, wanting him to fill her up.

(Zoren makes no attempt to resist, and climaxes.)
(Prowess Check: 1d20+11+4 (Size): 25 [1d20=10], which is enough to push Chiyo to Climax as well.)

A laugh would have been heard outside the door of room 3...if there wasn't so much loud moaning and screaming coming from inside the room. Zoren moaned and groaned in pleasure as he felt Chiyo's hole reach the limit of how far it could stretch around his shaft, even as he continued to slide the more than a foot and a half of meat in and out of her. He hadn't been planning on cumming inside her, but she wanted it, and he couldn't hold back anymore, precum was already oozing from the thick head of his humungous shaft into her depths. "Cumming!" he moaned loudly as he sank completely into her and immediately erupted, his hot seed blowing out in bursts into her depths. It would have plunged into her womb, had there not been magic there to turn it back.

(Not gonna use Humble the Mountain, but Zoren is immune to fatigue, so he's back at normal starting state (pre-aroused).)

And then the door to the room swung open, and in walked Ameiko, laughing as she shut the door behind her. "I see you two have gotten acquainted, or at least your genitals have," she said with a smile, observing the situation she had walked in on. Zoren was sitting there, his cock still inside Chiyo's pussy even as it softened up and shrank back down to it's 'normal' foot-long length. His cock had softened, but he wasn't panting at all - he still seemed ready to go. The room smelled of sex, in no small part due to the spunk that was dripping out around Zoren's cock. Ameiko was now visibly aroused, and she began to swiftly undress, pulling a large (twelve-inch) ivory dildo out of one of her pockets. "So sis, want to help train me more for Zoren's size with this thing while all three of us go at it?" she asked with a naughty grin as she wriggles out of the last of her clothes.

Once Zoren pulled out, Chiyo fell forward, trying to catch her breath. Perspiration covered every inch of her luscious body, giving off a feminine scent. "My dear sister..You really found a good cock this time" she chuckled, still enjoying the afterglow. "Dildos won't cut it dear sister..and besides, Zoren looks like he's still ready, now come..let me teach you how to handle a cock like his".

Chiyo sat up, patting the bed and guiding Ameiko to sit down in front of her. "The key is wetness..and making loading your mind up with pleasure before the penetration.." she explained, rubbing Ameiko's body and spreading her pussy for Zoren to see. "Now Zoren..Give me your finger while Ameiko explain to me what the 'offer' she had is..i doubt she wants me here just to fuck you, no matter how good a sister she is". The redhead opened her mouth,tongue stuck out, offering to suck on Zoren's fingers. "Oh and once i coat your finger with saliva..i want you to play with my sister's clitoris here"

(Surprise! Had time to post today.)

Zoren had slowly slid his length out of Chiyo's hole while Ameiko had undressed, and his length was dripping with the mixture of their fluids. Ameiko set the finely-crafted sex toy aside before she moved to sit down on the bed as requested by her sister, spreading her legs wide to give Zoren an even better view of her pussy as Chiyo spread it open. Eager to continue the sexual escapades with the two ladies, Zoren slid his finger into Chiyo's waiting mouth, all the while grinning at the prospect of a threesome.

"You're right, I did call you here to do more than get filled by Zoren's cock and spunk," Ameiko said as she watched her sister suck on Zoren's finger, "Since the loss of the Rusty Dragon, I've been looking for something to do, and I'd like a change from tavern ownership. I want to get out and see the world again, like I did before I bought the Dragon. But I'm rusty, and it just so happens that the Mayor has re-instituted his goblin bounty in the wake of the goblin attacks. So I was thinking that the three of us could go avenge the Rusty Dragon and then see what adventure comes up next."

"Well, anyone who tries to harm my sister deserves a painful death" Chiyo grinned, kissing Ameiko, her tongue going inside of her mouth while her hands handled the younger woman's nipples expertly. "As for adventures..i'm sure you me and Zoren can..find many fun things to do on the road, now won't we? Why i bet i can get him any pussy he wants in this world"

Nodding to the Oni-spawn youth, Chiyo signalled that he wants him to continue.

"All right then, that takes care of that," Ameiko said, her voice interspersed with moans of pleasure from Chiyo teasing her nipples. She was clearly getting aroused, and her pussy was starting to get visibly wet, even before Zoren got to work on it. "It's been a while since you and I got to share a nice cock, especially one as amazing as Zoren's," she said, her tone making it obvious that there was more to that sentence, but all she was able to do at that point was moan loudly - Zoren had slid his finger into her hole.

Zoren's finger was wet with Chiyo's saliva, and therefore ready to go into Ameiko's hole to get her ready for her fifth fucking from his fantastic phallus. "I like the sound of threesomes and possibly moresomes," Zoren replied as he shifted on the bed to face Ameiko. With a grin, he slid his hand up between her legs, and swiftly plunged his saliva-soaked finger into Ameiko's depths. The dark-haired woman's pussy responds almost instantly, and Zoren's finger is getting visibly wetter each time he slides it in and out of her. She starts to moan loudly, picks up the dildo she had, and silences herself by starting to suck on its ivory length.

(Prowess: 1d20+11: 16 [1d20=5], which is enough to get Ameiko right to Aroused.)

"Well..if you're looking for something to do with your lips sister, you need only ask" Chiyo told her younger sister as she pulled her back, making her lie flat on her back, she then mounted her, placing her cunt in front of Ameiko's lips. "Come..make your older sister cum" she grinned. Wrapping her arms around Zoren's neck, Chiyo licked her lips. "Now..Zoren..Please take good care of my sister..i want you to go in slow and deep..let her pussy adjust to that magnificent meatstick of yours". She was enjoying this, coordinating her two lovers to create the best threesome possible.

"It's been a while since I got to eat you out..." Ameiko said as she watched Chiyo move her crotch into position for some girl-on-girl oral action, "Probably been since the last time you and I had our last threesome." Meanwhile, Zoren had withdrawn his finger from Ameiko's pussy and licked it clean of her juices. He had just finished adjusting his positioning to line up his large endowment with Ameiko's entrance, and eased the thick head of his shaft into her pussy right when she was about to start eating out her older sister.

"Mmmm....." he moaned as he felt the tightness of her hole squeeze his still-hardening shaft, she had certainly loosened up from their previous four fucks, but she was still very tight.
(Prowess (Penetrative: Matrimonial): 1d20+11-10 (below Aroused)+2 (Size): 7 [1d20=4], which is actually low enough to drop her back down to below aroused.)
(Ameiko makes the fort save and takes no damage)

"Come on Zoren, give me more of that thing!" she moans in encouragement as she wraps her legs around Zoren and clenches her hole even tighter, before she dives right into eating out Chiyo.
(Ameiko's Prowess vs Zoren (Penetrative: Matrimonial (non-proficient)): 1d20+12-10 (Aroused)+3 (Size): 16 [1d20=11], which is enough to send Zoren to Aroused)
(Ameiko's Prowess vs Chiyo (Oral: Cunninlingus (non-proficient)): 1d20+12-5 (Aroused): 13 [1d20=6], which looks like its enough to keep Chiyo aroused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom