Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Capitol

Name: Ash Tiffa (District 1 Native)
Attire: Red velvet suit
Date/Time: September 15th/Early Evening
Tagging: Open.

Ash seemed distracted there for a small while. His icy blue eyes kept drifting towards the table of mixed Tributes were his sister had been sitting with that damned Draven. It was more than a little disgruntling to discover that the Brute had not convinced her to separate. In fact, Ash noticed with a shadow crossing his face, it seemed that his little sister and the Draven girl were no longer anywhere to be seen. That was troublesome, and he made note to have a word with Evan later. It was prime time to show Cynder that this was not the time to take risks and socialize. Now was the time to play the game carefully and kept her alive. That was the very reason why he chose to sit down with the infamous District 2 Mentor. The blonde had a reputation as a good trainer, and a magnet for sponsors; despite her rumored strained relationship with the President. That was truly no surprise, Ash noted at the back of his mind. She really was quite lovely; fine body and a certain air that dripped with sex-appeal and confidence.

Tut, tut... Not the time to think about that, he scolded himself.

Ash gave the blonde a rather strained smile that only masked his lips. "Indeed... if they let us. Cynder is strong though, despite being...prone to distractions. In any case, District 1's team is one of the best I've seen during my time as a Mentor. Granted shorter than your own. But we have a large range of strengths this year with the... extra few," Ash said, careful about his tone. He did not want to come off as bragging. "I bring this up to you... because I have a proposition for you to consider," he said before taking a breath and leaning a bit closer.

"Your niece, and my sister... Both members of exceptional Districts with some of the highest numbers of Victors in Panem. We both have obviously strong teams.... Emme, lovely Emme, I am asking if you will be allies to District 1 in these Games. I know, in the past they had always worked closely before, but I want to make it official. No one from District 1 will kill anyone from 2, and vice versa," Ash said; voice lowered and careful. He knew the complications to this as to what would happen if the last teams were District 1 and 2, but he had not thought that far ahead yet. "If not all of District 1, then at least Cynder... I can promise the same for your niece. I am not a humble man, I will admit this to you, but for my sister I will do anything. I trust you would do the same for Michelle."

Ash was having a difficult time of keeping the desperation out of his eyes, that was frustrating. But the imagined visions of his sister dying in one hundred different ways kept playing out in his head. Over and over again.

aakgug.jpg

Name:Raven Martins
Attire:Black pants suit, leather dress shoes
Weapons:None
Supplies:None
Date/Time:September 15th, Evening
Tagging:Kix, OPEN

nchz6e.jpg

Name:Kevin Cato Martins
Attire:Black and Red Tux, Black leather dress shoes with red trim
Date/Time:September 15th, Evening
Tagging:Kix, OPEN

When KC heard Whitley's voice he turned and looked to the young woman and gave her a smile, "Ah finally nearly all of us are here" ,he stated as his eyes shifted to River for a moment. The boy was odd in KC's opinion but he knew that they all had to work as a team if they wanted to win so he would deal with the boy. As Whitley spoke of her plans KC listened and had to say the young woman had some brilliant ideas. "I think you're right Whitley we should learn some survival skills to add onto our weapon skills he stated in agreement". KC knew that they would probably have everything they needed after the blood bath at the cornucopia but it was better to be prepared in all ways in his opinion.

Another smile came from Raven when Whitley joined them, she knew the girl from school and had seen her around a bit in the district. When her and Kix spoke of what weapons they liked to use Raven listened and when Kix mentioned boxing Raven nodded in agreement with his comments about it. "I like to get up close and personal too I'm more into mixed martial arts then boxing but either way it's good to have some tributes on the team that aren't afraid to get into the faces of others, show dominance" ,she stated before taking a sip from her drink.

sarah_fisher_sarah_fisher_wtQF56Y.thumb.jpg

Name:Whitley Medary (District 2)
Attire: gown
Date/Time: Sept 15 / Evening
Tagging: Raven, KC, Kix, Michelle (NPC). Sees River, Ash ,Emme & OPEN

Whitley knew the least about Kix, but he was strong and likable... but no KC. She bit her lip when his smile graced her. Raven and she had become friends along their schooling, no they weren't as close as she and Michelle but still they had talked and giggled together outside of school, when they were much younger. She was glad to have friends in the game, people to watch her back . Back to KC, her inner voice sighed.

"Always best to know where he stands..." Whitley agreed with Kix in regards to River. If all the males were paired up with females then that would mean River was with one of them. Kix seemed to take a liking to Raven, which left River and Kix up for grabs. Michelle knew about the crush she harbored for Kevin, but was it wide to pair her with him or the untrustworthy River. She'd heard the stories, everyone had.

Her ideas were good, her father had taught her some stuff but not all. She would hold some back from her team, if one of them died they might turn on her and playing all her cards in one swoop was a bad idea. They had no clue the smarts they were dealing with, let them see the pretty face. She gave her team a genuine smile, she was so homesick.

Her gaze fell to Michelle, she hoped that she could trust in that word. Emme could have been out just for Michelle and she wasn't sure cozying up to District One was the way to go about it. But Emme had won these games and so she was the only OTHER hope for getting out of this. She leaned against her best friend. Most everyone had a sibling with them or a relative, the closest thing she had was Michelle.

"You think they'll let us bunk how we want to or will be forced to sleep alone?" She asked the group, she had her weaknesses... family was only one.

406939467.jpg

Name: Kix Sozen
Attire: Black suit with green shirt.
Weapons: -
Supplies: -
Date/Time: September 15th / Late Evening
Tagging: KC, Raven, Whitley, Michelle. Sees: River, Ash and Emme.

Kix looked over his teammates. The people his future depended on. He would have to be able trust them and Emme too. They were all he had to make it through the Games. He certainly was not the only one who was prepared. But in the other Districts there were players to be reckoned with. If any non-career District would have a cohesive, that was doubtful. But still. They had to keep eachother alive, or they'd be on their own.

"We are their tributes. I think they'll let us bunk as we like, as long as we don't break their rules. You know, no fighting each other, etc.."

photo_76513298_124.gif

Name: Emme St. Croix
Attire: Floorlength, darkgreen dress.
Tagging: Kix, Michelle(NPC), Sees President MacNimare(NPC), Sees group around Draven Twins, Ryan, Caleb.

The mentor from One was, understandably, very protective of his younger sister. Emme thought she could see concern in his face. Although, remembering his Games, it may also be something he wanted her to see. It was a little twisted, but in the Capitol one had to be careful, especially with new Games coming up. He met her eyes, amusement and pleasantry having made way to a more serious expression and worry. He got to the point and she appreciated the direct approach. So that was he wanted. An alliance between One and Two. The top career Districts working together to weed out the rest. Considering the little packs careers generally formed, it was not a strange thought at all. It did mean that if she agreed to his offer, that formidable opponents would be left in the end. Good news for the Games, bad news if you wanted the entire team to survive and win.

She liked that he had asked her up front, in stead of trying to manipulating her into agreeing. It had been one of his other options. Perhaps he knew enough of her that she would appreciate this more.

To plead his case, he brought up her niece, his sister. Their weakest spots. He used that and flattery. Emme pursed her lips, studying him closely as he mentioned he would do anything for Cynder. It was something she could have used, if she wanted to. She didn't, for he was right. She'd do anything for Michelle too. And even Whitley. She had promised both sets of parents to do all she could. And she would have to consider the pitfalls and advantages of this offer. Her face lost some of the bold confidence as she thought she could see the desperation she felt in his face. It was a good offer, but one of them would be heartbroken at the end of these Games, whether she took it or not.

"Ash.. I can honestly say that I am more than interested in this collaboration." She said softly, letting her eyes travel along the crowd. Her 'date' for tonight was already beckoning. Emme flashed the woman a sultry smile, before letting her gaze settle back on his face.

"I'll do anything for Michelle, but it's late.. I need time to think this over. As I am sure you can understand." Would this be the best choice? And what were the specifics she'd be agreeing to? "Find me tomorrow, or tell me where to meet you." Her hand lowered to rest lightly on his. A light touch to reinforce her words and how seriously she took his proposition. "I'll give my answer then." They could understand each other better than anyone else right now.

Name: Ash Tiffa (District 1 Native)
Attire: Red velvet suit
Date/Time: September 15th/Early Evening
Tagging: Open.

A look of relief washed over Ash's face and his shoulders slumped just a bit from that relief of tension. She had agreed... at least to hear him out, and this was promising. He needed to keep Cynder safe, and forming this alliance with District 2 would be the best way to secure that safety. Again, he tried very hard not to think about the outcome if both teams were to survive alive to the end. It would be bloody and gruesome, but such was the Games in the end.

Ash's eyes drifted curiously to the beckoner and then he nodded. "I will find you," he said in a low voice before rising and re-buttoning the jacket of his suit. He held out his hand to help the lovely Emme to her feet and then he doubled over to kiss the back of her palm once. After which, he straightened. All signs of vulnerability had been washed from his porcelain features and it was replaced with his usual chiseled confidence. He flashed a charming smile. "Enjoy the rest of your evening, Emme," he said. There was no longer any desperation in his voice, but he still felt it in his very core.

As much as he hated to admit it, he needed the District 2 Mentor... he needed the strength of her Tributes in order to keep his sister safe. And he was willing to do anything to secure it.

But at the moment... he had other matters to attend to. Like getting his foolish little sister under control.

Name: River Taylor
Attire: All black suit, gothic styled
Weapons: None
Supplies: None
Date/Time: September 15th, Evening
Tagging: Open

From the corner of his eye, River had been observing the lot of his crew. They were all skilled, if not a bit cocky looking. River was not impressed. But at last, social reasoning kicked in and dragged him off of his ass and over to the group of five. The District 2 gang was complete as he lingered on the edge of their congregation. His dark eyes wandered over Whitley and Michelle and lingered for a moment on Michelle before it snapped to the three others. He disliked Kevin especially, recalling the rumored mutters he had heard back in District 2. Rumors that always floated around River.

'I heard he drowned his little brother.'
'Really? I heard he cut him up in little pieces and ate him.'

River found such overheard conversations to be rather amusing. But Kevin seemed different, he looked at him as a dog might... like it wanted to bite. River lifted his chin slightly. "Hello," he said simply.

Name: Ben Russell
Attire: Cinna's clothes and eyeglasses
Time: Night
Tagging: Open
1656.png

After getting some fresh air he came back to the ball as it was still rolling along. though it seemed more like alliances forming in the middle of the floor. He looked to see some of the residents of the capital slyly making bets on which team has the best chances an who was likely to break down and be the first to die. To be honest with himself this is what he expected in his mind when they gave them this ball in the first place. They would be treated to underhanded insults while propped up like game for the people to look and bet on. The more he thought about the situation the more he was glad he was going to help overthrow this system. He happen to be next to go back to where he was sitting to see mostly the same but people broking off into little groups. The president was also here but he was flirting and looked a little drunk so ben didn't think that he would notice much of anything.

406939467.jpg

Name: Kix Sozen
Attire: Black suit with green shirt.
Weapons: -
Supplies: -
Tagging: KC, Raven, Whitley, Michelle, River, and Emme.

photo_76513298_124.gif

Name: Emme St. Croix
Attire: Floorlength, darkgreen dress.
Tagging: KC, Raven, Whitley, Michelle, River and Kix.

Emme gracefully accepted Ash' hand, letting him help her to her feet. How much of his manners would have lasted if she'd turned him down? She wasn't sure, but she enjoyed them now. Certainly not everyone would be as courteous. Even if they wanted something from her. The dazzling smile came easily as he raised her hand to his lips again. "And you yours Ash. I'll see you tomorrow." She replied, inclining her head. Her hand slipped from his as she nodded one last time.

Leaving him to find his sister, she approached her team of tributes that had banded together. Her walk was all hips and she shifted her weight to one leg as she came to a halt next to Michelle.

"Good to see you're sticking together. You'll need each other out there."

There was always a fine line to tread between fighting for your tributes and getting too attached. There was already one she was attached too. But she wanted them all to come home. If they could.. Tomorrow they'd have to get to business. Talk tactics, maybe she'd discuss the offer from District 1. It was their Games after all.

"I'm headed out., Continue my party elsewhere." She said smoothly, not meeting Michelle's eyes for a moment. Michelle likely knew about her reputation, but she didn't know of it's reality. She continued quickly. "If I were you, I'd get to bed. We're getting started early tomorrow."

Kix wasn't impressed, the Mentor getting on his last nerve with her careless manner. They all were going into the Arena in a few days. "Shouldn't you be focusing on us rather than parties right now?"

Her expression cooled as she looked at the Tribute. "Oh don't worry sweetheart. I'm already working for you guys. And I'll be the first one up tomorrow to discuss the coming days. Now do whatever you want tonight, if you must. Just don't do anything stupid." Her fingers squeezed Michelle shoulder affectionately and she flashed a smile, before she moved away to her 'date'. Party's over.

Back
Top Bottom