Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Capitol

406939467.jpg

Name: Kix Sozen
Attire: Black suit with green shirt.
Weapons: -
Supplies: -
Date/Time: September 15th / Late Evening
Tagging: Emme, Michelle, Sees: Seph, Rikki, Jamie, Ben, Whitley, Cynder, KC, Raven.

photo_76513298_124.gif

Name: Emme St. Croix
Attire: Floorlength, darkgreen dress.
Tagging: Kix, Michelle(NPC), Sees President MacNimare(NPC), Sees group around Draven Twins, Ryan, Caleb.

Kix had been circling around the room. He'd known he'd have to go through this bit first, before they actually got to the Arena. But realized only now how unsuitable he was for this kind of social function. His only comfort being that there were few tributes at ease here. Most were keeping to themselves, or to their own district members. Although quite a large group of tributes had gathered, interestingly enough a mixed group. Different districts mingling. He decided to steer clear of that, it would do him no good. It didn't matter who the tributes from other Districts were, knowing them might only make the challenge harder. Now his gaze had pinpointed Emme and Michelle. It seemed to him this Mentor was favouring her niece, trailing her around the people, presenting her. Emme should be doing that for all of District 2's tributes. Squaring his shoulders he walked over to confront her about it.

A firm hand grabbed her arm and Emme whirled around to find out it was Kix. Pretty much everyone in Two knew about Kix' family, their steadfast belief he'd win the Games and the relentless preparation. Pulling her arm free, she raised an eyebrow. "What do you want Kix?" He was much too serious and severe for a boy his age. Amusement curved over her lips as he gestured at Michelle, who was watching with great interest, and he tried to say that he felt she was favouring Michelle. That she was their Mentor, she should guide them. Of course she was favouring her own blood. And Emme didn't feel guilty about it at all.

Leaning into him, she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Kix. Tonight all you have to do, is not get in trouble."

One look was enough to halt his protest. "You can't do charming. So, there's no point in taking you along. Do whatever you want. Just don't get on anyone's bad side."

With that she dismissed him and he couldn't argue with what she'd said. In stead Kix sauntered over to KC and Raven. "Hey." Emme had said he couldn't do charming, and it was obvious. "Making no sense that they're mingling, right?" He finally offered, glancing at the mixed group of tributes.

A Capitol lady approached Emme and Michelle next, looking rather good in a teal coloured dress. She was awfully forward, touching Emme's cheek and winking. Emme took it all in her stride, flashing a coy smile. Knowing what would come next, Emme turned to her niece. Quickly she told Michelle, that she really should just enjoy the evening. Michelle's brows raised in surprise. Emme leaned in, whispering against Michelle's cheek. "You've done well tonight sweetheart. Just try and relax for a bit, go find Whit." Then Emme turned to the woman in teal. This was something she'd rather not show Michelle. If she actually survived the Games, then perhaps this would her reality too. But the young girl had enough to worry about. The woman told Emme in a low voice that she was looking forward to tonight. And Emme just flirted back, letting her fingers slide over the woman's bare shoulder in a light caress. The woman giggled. Anyone who saw, would not be surprised. Emme's reputation of a flirt and of a female casanova was well known. When it was acceptable to bow out, she did.

Quickly she joined Caleb and Ryan. Caleb was her friend and she knew the stylist only by name. Her arms wrapped around Caleb's waist and she kissed his cheek. It was comfortable, and she relaxed a little bit. His downcast expression and the emotion in Ryan's face worried Emme. As did the amount of whiskey on the table, but she knew that it was a form of comfort. "That bad already?" She asked softly, her eyes darting between them, her expression gentle, though she was careful to keep any concern out of it.

Name: Seph Jax (District 10)
Attire: A pair of black slacks, a white shirt beneath a black blazer, flat shoes.
Weapons: None
Supplies: None
Date/Time: September 15th, Early Evening
Tagging: Open

Involuntarily, Seph's stomach sank a little bit when Ryan got up and left, but she didn't follow. She had no desire to go near the MacNimare man. He gave off a vibe that...dripped in slime. However, to make herself feel better, she did relent and bring her heels up to the edge of her chair to sit with her knees pressed to her chest. Resting her chin on her knees, she reached to flick her glass of water and watch the ripples bounce from end to end gently. She said nothing to Caleb, though he seemed nice enough. But he hadn't said much to her either and seemed intent to watch Ryan closely as she spoke to the slimy man. So the two sat in a rather comfortable silence.

When Ryan returned, Seph looked up and watched as she sat down. She could tell by the clamminess of her skin that talking to the President had been difficult for her. Seph didn't frown, but a vertical line did form between her brows. It was one of concern for the District 10 Stylist. However, there was little she could do to comfort the woman it seems. She was never very good at that. So she simply sat quietly and looked on, glancing over at the brooding twins. Little prey indeed, she thought.

Name: Evan Nakaian (District 1)
Attire: Simple black suit with a black tie
Date/Time: September 15th/Early Evening
Tagging: (Jesus..)

2lvivpv.jpg

Name: Cynder Tiffa (District 1)
Attire: Dark green strapless ball gown
Date/Time: Reaping Day/Early Morning

Name: Ash Tiffa (District 1 Native)
Attire: Red velvet suit
Date/Time: September 15th/Early Evening
Tagging: Open.

Cynder fell unusually quiet when she saw that sad look on the 7 girl's face. She bit the inside of her lip and then looked down at the tattoos again. Evan too noted the sad expression and then that sudden quiet from Cynder. His brow furrowed and he sat up a bit in his chair, only relaxing when that bell-like voice of Cynder's broke the silence again.

"Well. You know, I think you should be proud of them! I think they are much prettier than a lot of the things I see here in the Capitol. The whole... body-mod is touch and go for me. Like.. I heard that District 10's Capitol Rep looked like a lizard! That just simply is ridiculous. Myself, I like clear skin, flawless, like this," she held out her arm and showed that paper-clean skin. "I think that is because I naturally have freckles though."

Just in that moment, the District 1 Mentor approached. His sculpted face looked concerned and he glared at Evan who let Cynder ramble on about the twins tattoos. He had heard about the incident those few years ago. He was not sure why, but President MacNimare seemed to have a strange aversion to tattoos. He wondered vaguely if it wasn't an aversion to the two trouble making twins instead. Nevertheless, it would not do Cynder any good to go on babbling about it. He placed a white hand on the girl's shoulder and brought a smile to his lips, though it did not quite seem to reach his eyes.

"Evening, kids. I trust you are having a good time, the lot of you. Cydner... You mind yourself, alright?" as he spoke, he shot a glare to Evan before smiling again and then striding to the other table. There, stood the charming District 2 Mentor. Ash knew her by name, but they had met a few times before in the past three years he had been the Mentor for 1. Taking the blonde's hand gently, he placed his lips to the back of her hand before straightening and smiling pleasantly to the other two. Some would call Ash old-fashioned, but he hardly cared about that. "Evening, ladies, Caleb. Having a good night, I trust?"

There was an air of conspiracy floating over the small group and it caused his brow to perk just a bit. He was no dog of the President, that was known. But he also did not appreciate the rebels and the rulebreakers just in case their actions threatened his cozy lifestyle he had fought so hard (at least in his mind) to earn.

aakgug.jpg

Name:Raven Martins
Attire:Black pants suit, leather dress shoes
Weapons:None
Supplies:None
Date/Time:September 15th, Evening
Tagging:Kix, OPEN

nchz6e.jpg

Name:Kevin Cato Martins
Attire:Black and Red Tux, Black leather dress shoes with red trim

Raven and KC sat simply watching the group of mixed tributes sitting at the one table with a few of the mentors and the district 10 stylist. KC kept glaring and shaking his head as he watched them all mingle and talk to each other. When Kix approached them the young man said exactly what KC had been thinking. Raven looked up after hearing Kix's voice and gave him a smile, she knew who he was and knew he was a great asset to District 2's team.

"Heya Kix" ,she said simply before taking a sip from a glass of water that had been set in front of her.

"There is definitely no point in them mingling, I don't even understand the point of this dinner I mean why not have each district have a separate dinner that way we don't get people like them getting all comfortable and friendly with each other when we all just have to kill each other anyway" ,KC replied as he motioned to the table of mixed tributes.

Raven simply shrugged her shoulders at her brother's comments, "Why don't you sit with us?" ,she offered with a bright smile on her face.

14mgbhd.jpg

Name:Ryanna Davis, Ryan
Attire:Link
Date/Time:September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging:Crow, Ben, Seph, Whitley, Caleb(NPC), Draven Twins, OPEN

adz04k.jpg

Name:Rikki Draven(District 7)
Tagging:Jamie, Sees Ryan & Seph, Sees Emme & Michelle, Ben, Caleb(NPC) OPEN

2dgokgm.png

Name:Jamie Draven(District 7)
Tagging:Rikki, Sees Ryan & Seph ,Sees Emme & Michelle, Ben, Caleb(NPC) OPEN

Ryan looked over to Seph and noticed her shift in position, she knew the girl was nervous and wanted to figure out a way to get her out of the party early if she could. When Emme approached and wrapped her arms around Caleb's waist the man smiled then looked to her when she asked if it was that bad already.

"Take a seat Emme" ,he stated. He knew he could trust her but if he was going to tell her anything they'd all have to figure out a place to go that was secluded and they would have to get the twins to come as well to inform them. Caleb looked to Ryan then back to Emme, "Ryan just put the moves on MacNimare" ,was all he said hoping she'd know that meant Ryan just flirted her way to some information.

"Fuck you Caleb" ,Ryan stated slightly heatedly before downing another large gulp of whiskey. "Hey Emme" ,Ryan said out of politeness. She didn't know the woman personally but she had seen her around whenever the Games came about. The stylists eyes moved from Caleb to Seph and then the twins.

Rikki stood again and wobbled over to the bar yet again despite her twins attempt to get her to slow down. Jamie simply sighed as she watched her older twin stumble, she then turned her attention back to Cynder as the young woman spoke. A smile came across Jamie's face when Cynder held out her arm, "You're skin truly is flawless, I think you're very pretty" ,Jamie told her with a bright smile. After a few moments Rikki returned and sat down in her chair rather roughly and she had another glass of bourbon only this one was bigger. Another sigh escaped Jamie's lips but she decided not to say anything to Rikki knowing it would probably only piss her older twin off.

When Ash approached the table both Rikki and Jamie looked to him as he spoke, Jamie gave a smile being a friendly young woman in general no matter who she was speaking with and Rikki gave a drunken wave and let out a grunt before her arm slammed down onto the table and she gulped down more alcohol. "She's not gonna be able to even walk by the time this dinner is over" ,Jamie whispered to Cynder with a hint of worry in her voice. The younger twin then looked to Caleb with worry in her eyes.

Caleb looked over to Jamie as Ash approached the table, he could tell Rikki's drinking was bothering her but he could also tell Rikki was calming down and not causing any trouble and knowing Rikki since she was a kid Caleb knew the trouble she could cause. The older twin was headstrong and very forward, while the younger was rebellious but a bit more careful with it. When Ash Spoke Caleb looked to the man and gave him a smile. "My evening's going pretty well if you'll excuse me I'll be right back" ,he stated before standing. He gave Ash a friendly pat on the back before making his way over to the twins. Caleb looked to Rikki then let out a laugh.

"What the fuck's so funny Caleb?" ,Rikki asked with a glare.

"Nothing Rikki come sit with me there's some sushi over at the table that I want you to try, the rest of you are welcome to join as well I'm sure we can make room" ,he stated as he helped Rikki to her feet. He felt the weight of her body sink into his side and she wrapped her arms around his waist to steady herself as he led her over to the table. When he got to the table Ryan stood and pulled a chair out so that Caleb could sit Rikki down in it.

When Caleb got Rikki to sit down the older twin looked around the table with an attitude on her face then smiled brightly and laughed a little. "I forgot my drink" ,she stated. Caleb handed her a plate full of food and Rikki looked at it with a confused expression before picking a piece up and smelling it. "What the fuck is this?" ,she asked.

"Sushi remember I told you I wanted you to try it" ,Caleb said in response. "Oh and here's another drink but slow down".

Rikki shoved the food in her mouth and made a face unsure of what to think about the taste but then realized it was quite delicious and ate a few more pieces before picking up the drink Caleb gave her and downing some of it. "I don't wanna slow down, shit live fast die beautiful right?" ,Rikki stated before downing the rest of the glass then looking to Caleb. "More".

Ryan looked over to Rikki then to Seph, "Hey you guys wanna go for a walk?" ,she asked trying to one get Rikki away from the bar and two get Seph away from all the people.

"Mmm a walk that sounds nice" ,Rikki responded quietly.

406939467.jpg

Tagging: KC, Raven, Sees: Mixed group of Tributes, Mentors etc.

"My thoughts exactly man. Although I've been told, for those tributes charming enough, it's a way to get sponsors." He scroffed a little, thinking of how Emme had dismissed him. Even if everything she'd said had made sense, he'd hated to be pushed aside like that. He wasn't interested in meeting Capitol people either. He might have time for that after the Games, but for now he wanted to be focused on one thing.

He sprawled into a chair next to Raven, grateful for the invitation to join them. Beat the hell out of drifting through this room. "You two could do it, if you wanted to."

There was a little smirk on his face. Definitely KC, who'd been Two's golden boy. And Raven was pretty, and kind, even in a kickass kind of way.

"Me, I'm ready to get to training. Get our team together. What kind of weapons do you favour?" He really had no clue what to talk about. It'd been always about the Games for him. Now that he was here, everything was already all about the Games and he searched for something else.

photo_76513298_124.gif

Tagging: Ryan, Caleb, Ash, Sees group of tributes.

Emme's eyebrows raised a little as she sat down with Ryan and Caleb and Caleb mentioned Ryan had flirted with the President. The significance of the sentence was clear. Voluntarily? Surely Ryan saw him for the creep he was, so she'd been trying to get on his good side. Tease a little information from him them. Emme only barely surpressed the shiver. She was familiar with the strategy, had perfected it even. But she didn't think she'd ever be able to use it on MacNimara. He'd probably expect it of her too, so it wouldn't even work. The careful phrasing Caleb had used hadn't been lost on her either. Not here, not now.

"That's a bold move." She nodded at Ryan, who was definitely one of the better Capitol citizens, one with a heart for tributes. It probably didn't make her life any easier.

"I'll be out late tonight." She said, the wicked grin came naturally, although it faded when she saw Caleb's face darken. He knew what that meant too. "I'll come find you when I get in, catch up a little." She said cheerily. He needed to be careful. The drinks may take the edge off, but they sometimes dulled the blade. He didn't need MacNimara's attention on him.

Ash approached the table and Emme turned towards the Mentor from 1. Although she didn't know him very well, she liked him, the striking features, the oozing confidence. The cunning fox in winter. It was most likely he was the only man not from the Capitol to go for such an outfit. He hadn't been Mentoring long, had won his games a few years after hers. The finale had been as spectular as hers, though not as personal. He didn't seem to realize yet how hard this year was going to be. Or maybe, like all of them, he was an expert at not showing it. Emme thought she had an inkling of what he must be feeling, considering his younger sister was in the Games too. A wisp of a girl with this fairy like quality, although Emme was sure that Cynder was no more a fairy princess than she was. He would have prepared her, like she'd done with Michelle. At least one of them would have their heart broken during these Games. The old fashioned charm was just as interesting and if Emme had been standing, she might have curtsied for him as he kissed her hand.

"Ash." She said, her tone so warm. "It's good to see you again." Caleb excused himself from the table and Ryan followed his example soon after, leaving with a couple of the tributes. "My first evening to be back. It's not bad at all. It's going to be quite the spectacle this year." Taking a sip from her drink, she gestured at the empty chairs. "How have you been Ash? Why don't you join me?" Her 'date' that evening would find her as soon as they'd decided it was time to go. Until then, she had time to kill.

Name: Ben Russell
Attire: Cinna's clothes and eyeglasses
Time: Evening
Tagging: Ash Emme, Rikki, Jamie, Michelle, President MacNimare, Luna, Caleb(NPC),Cynder , Open
1656.png

It was weird, players from all over where coming to one table, talking as if they were going to go into a friendly competition only to shake hands afterwards. Ben knew going in that this game could be his resting place, and odds had it that only one person at this table was going to live; but you couldn't tell that by the way everyone was talking.

Ben himself wasn't much of a social guy, he didn't know how to put himself out so sponsorship for him was mostly out of the question. That being said he could see a lot of people for different backgrounds mingling like this was an everyday thing for them.

He just couldn't get behind the whole idea of living for these games. Having mentors to train you, using the system to volunteer to play. The president sounded like a dick and from what he learned the games were going to be rigged anyway so why was everyone smiles of body art, and what to do, and drinking freely like things were gong to be okay.

He needed to get away from this dinner. He showed up, did the meet and greet, shook some hands got people talking about his clothes. Now his mind was past this whole "let eat and be merry before training start". He was already behind when it came down to that so the soon his was over the more he could plan on thinking a way to live. Winning could be just an added bonus.

"Man, when is this damn dinner going to be over. No offense but this whole thing has run it's course for me. Plus the slime ball constant stare over here, make me want to tell him off. I don't know what would happen if I just walk out, But it is getting more and more tempting to do so." He said tapping his foot to the ground. repeatedly balling his fist and stretching out his fingers while every now and again glancing at MacNimare who is always looking at this table.

(Exits Capital dining hall)

Attire: A pair of black slacks, a white shirt beneath a black blazer, flat shoes.
Date/Time: September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging: Open (Rikki, Ryan)

More and more people seemed to be flocking around the table where Seph had taken up position with Ryan. Seph swallowed and wrapped her arms around her legs, slipping them beneath her calves to hug her thighs, keeping her chin on top of her knees. On the brief occasion that Seph looked away from the ripples of her water glass, she would look about and take in a quick scan of each patron. The District 1 Mentor seemed to look straight threw her and most of the other Tributes that were not 1 or 2. She immediately disliked him, despite his charm that worked well on the District 2 Mentor, who was pretty indeed, but oozed a certain type of...predatory vibe. It made Seph uncomfortable, or more uncomfortable than she already was.

Seph's hazel eyes drifted to the tattooed girl who wobbled over to the table with the escort of her Mentor. A dark brow perked slightly and she peered at the plate that Caleb set down. The slimy looking fish seemed rather unappetizing to her, but the Draven girl wolfed it down anyway. Something about her made Seph's lips twitch in a whisper of a smile.

When at last Ryan offered some way out of this person filled chaos, Seph looked up quickly and gave a brief nod. She was the first to stand up, her posture closed and cheek sucked in as she bit down on the inside. It was clear she was eager to get out of the filled hall.

Date/Time: September 15th/Late Evening
Tagging: (Jesus..) Open

2lvivpv.jpg

Tagging: Open (Jamie)

A brilliant smile lit up Cynder's face at the compliment to her looks. Cynder was proud of how she looked and worked rather hard to maintain it, being in a rather appearance conscious District. They could afford to worry about those things since most in District 1 was fairly wealthy and well-fed. They did not have to worry about where their next meal might come more than what outfit they should wear to their next party. "Thank you!" she exclaimed cheerfully. Those sapphire blue eyes sparkled happily. "But you know, I think you are very pretty too. Just, a different kind of pretty than here in the Capitol and in District 1. It's more....natural."

Cynder's eyes drifted to Jamie's sister as she stumbled off to a different table and then back to Jamie herself. The worry in her voice reminded her of the way her brother often spoke to her or about her. It made Cynder smile and she held up her hand with her index finger extended in a very matter-o-fact way. "I would not worry too much about her tonight. More in the morning when she is hungover. Now that is no fun. But she seems less sulky now. Cheer up!" Cynder laughed and Evan looked from the red-head to the tattooed girl. He huffed, and said nothing despite her older brother's desire to shut her up some. Undoubtedly conversing with the troublesome Draven would not do her well in the Games. Nor would it put her on good grounds with the President. If it went far enough, Cynder could even be placed in danger. But Evan decided no harm could be down now. The girl was already too heavily groomed, she needed a bit of...breathing room.

Name: Ash Tiffa (District 1 Native)
Attire: Red velvet suit
Tagging: Open (Emme)

Ash happily accepted the offered seat and sat down, unbuttoning the front of his velvet jacket as he did so to prevent any stretching of the fine fabric. He nodded farewell to the 10 Stylist, 7 Mentor, and two Tribute before turning his attention to the woman. "It's lovely to see you again as well, Emme. Now tell me why don't you have your own little place here in the Capitol? You've been Mentoring long enough, and you are District 2. It's surprising."

Ash turned, lifted his hand and summoned one of the servers; a mousy little girl. Like the rest of the servers around the Capitol, she was an Avox... A mute and a former rebel. "Red wine if you please, girl," he ordered in a brisk, detached tone before turning warmly back to Emme. "I met your niece," he began, "a lovely girl. She reminds me a bit of my sister..."

aakgug.jpg

Name:Raven Martins
Attire:Black pants suit, leather dress shoes

nchz6e.jpg

Name:Kevin Cato Martins
Attire:Black and Red Tux, Black leather dress shoes with red trim

The two smiled at Kix's compliment and Raven looked over to him, "We can do it" ,she stated. When he asked what kind of weapons they both favored and mentioned that he couldn't wait to get to training Kevin offered a smile of his own. It was nice to be mingling with people from his own district instead of making nice with the enemy as he called it.

"I can't wait to get to training either, I myself am quite skilled with swords and throwing knives" ,KC told him before waving over one of the servers. When the server got to them he looked to the man, "Two glasses of brandy and what'll you have Kix?" ,KC asked politely.

Raven looked to the server then back to Kix, "I'm really good with a bow and knives, not too much throwing them more of a hand to hand combat style" ,she told him. "You?"

14mgbhd.jpg

Name:Ryanna Davis, Ryan
Tagging:Crow, Ben, Seph, Whitley, Caleb(NPC), Draven Twins, OPEN

adz04k.jpg

Name:Rikki Draven(District 7)
Tagging:Jamie, Sees Ryan & Seph, Sees Emme & Michelle, Ben, Caleb(NPC) OPEN

2dgokgm.png

When Seph nodded in agreement to go for a walk then stood up Ryan did as well. Caleb helped Rikki to her feet and the girl laughed a little as she stumbled a bit. Rikki grabbed her drink then raised it in the air as she began to walk, "Offfff we gooooo" ,she stated happily making Ryan and Caleb laugh a little.

When Cynder thanked Jamie for the compliment then gave one of her own the younger of the Draven twins smiled brightly before biting her lower lip a little bit. "Thank you" ,she stated as her eyes met Cynder's for a moment. Jamie laughed a little bit at the comment about the hangover and again bit her lower lip before responding, "Oh joy I'm gonna have a mess of a twin in the morning" ,she joked before letting out a small laugh. "Luckily I think they have an instant cure for hangovers here, after all they have everything else". Jamie's eyes looked up when she heard Caleb's voice.

"We're gonna take Rikki for a walk, you going to be alright here?" ,he asked. Jamie nodded her head then immediately turned her attention back to Cynder.

"Eh, she'll be fine she's flirting right now" ,Rikki blurted out.

Jamie shot Rikki a look, "Rikki go take your drunk ass for a walk for fuck's sake" ,she snapped and Rikki made a kissy face before Caleb turned her away from the table.

"Alright come on Rikki let's go" ,he stated as he led the group from the dining hall.

(Ryan, Rikki, & Caleb Exit to Travel Thread)

Tagging: Open (Rikki, Ryan)

[Exit to Travel Thread]

2lvivpv.jpg

Tagging: Open (Jamie)

Cynder laughed out loud at Rikki's comment. She flashed a smile at the drunk twin and lifted her hand to wave gently in quite the innocent way. "Bye, bye, Ms. Rikki!"

She shifted her attention back to Jamie and rested her chin on her hand with a grin. "Is your sister always that forward? Or is it just when she is tipsy? Oh! And yes, Hang-Away is brilliant... I've used it before when I had a touch too much wine at Ash's parties, heh," Cynder's grin turned a bit sheepish.

Stony-face Evan glanced between the two and cleared his throat gently before standing and touching Cynder's shoulder only to walk off to the bar; excusing himself wordlessly. Cynder waved to him absently and glanced back to Jamie before smiling brightly. With a thought, she stood up and placed her hands on the table. "Are you hungry? I think they have placed out the food over there. I'm starving!"

Name: River Taylor
Attire: All black suit, gothic styled

River continued along playing five-finger filet before he nicked the space between his forefinger and thumb. Hissing gently, he pulled his hand back and peered at the blood that welled up in the cut. It wasn't severe, just a thin little line of weeping rubies. He lifted his hand to his mouth and sucked away the blood before setting the steak-knife down and glancing back over the crowd. The dinner seemed to be in full swing at the moment. A few people walked out with their Mentor's and River's eyes stuck to Seph. Immediately, they narrowed. She reminded him of an animal somehow. A wolf perhaps, and a lone one at that. River disliked most animals... Simply because they disliked him. Ever since he was a boy, dogs would bark at him, the kindest cat would scratch at him, etc, etc. That was fine with him though...

His gaze continued to stray, seeking out the pretty form of Michelle, however for the moment she seemed lost to the crowd. River's chest expanded and then deflated in a sharp huff and then his gaze settled on the Martins and Soven boy. He knew them faintly, and made no move to go and socialize. He ordered a drink for himself and leaned back in his chair, hoping that this damned party would end soon. He realized with dread... that it was still another week before the killing would finally start. He truly did not care for all of the pomp related to the Games.

2dgokgm.png

"Well I know someone who is definitely gonna need some Hang Away tomorrow" ,Jamie stated in reference to Rikki before letting out a laugh. When Cynder asked if Rikki was always that forward Jamie rolled her eyes and laughed again, "Oh yeah, she doesn't need to be drunk or anything she just has a big mouth, not that she doesn't speak the truth but she likes to call me out on things a bit too often, I mean how am I supposed to subtly flirt with you if Rikki just let's my secret out" ,Jamie stated in response before biting down on her lower lip yet again and giving Cynder a wink. Subtlety had been thrown out the window thanks to Rikki so Jamie just decided to go with it and see how Cynder would react.

At the mention of food Jamie patted her stomach then licked her lips, "Food sounds great right now, let's go get some" ,she stated as she stood up. Jamie being the woman she was offered Cynder her arm along with a charming smile.

2lvivpv.jpg

Date/Time: September 15th, Late Evening.
Tagging: Open, Jamie

Cynder paused and she looked at Jamie before bursting out in a bubbling chiming laugh. She had just barely caught the vibe of flirting from the Draven girl; the subtle smile and whatnot. She was glad to see that it was not just her imagination. "I like you," Cynder giggled simply, moving to loop her arm with Jamie's and pressing comfortably close. The two made their way to a long table that was piled high with the most extravagant of foods. All of which Cynder had seen before. Eyes were drawn to the two and a few jealous furrows formed in some brows of a few District 1 boys. There was no shortage of boys who thought Cynder would be a jewel on their arm instead of the arm of a District 7 girl who was notorious for her rebel attitude.

Evan watched quietly from the bar and noted that even the eye and raised brow of the President had been drawn to his dearest friend and the Draven girl. He considered that perhaps he had allowed her too much reign, and a disapproving glare from the girl's elder brother told Evan that he would certainly had it in for himself later. In the mean time, Evan decided to treat himself to a vodka... or two.

2dgokgm.png

Tagging:Cynder, Open

Cynder's laugh made Jamie smile even brighter, for someone from district 7 the younger twin had very white and sparkly teeth something that was usually only seen in the capitol and career districts. When Cynder told Jamie she liked her the Draven girl pressed close to the district 1 beauty, "I like you too....a lot" ,she admitted. Jamie could see the stares from the other district 1 tributes and the look of disapproval on the face of MacNimare and she simply shook her head and laughed. "Looks as if we've caught some people's attention, ah the joys of seeing how people react to a rebel and a beauty simply linking arms together" ,she let out another laugh. "I can only imagine the reaction we'd get if I kissed you". To say that her statement wasn't an offer would be a lie, Jamie didn't know where her new found confidence was coming from but she grasped onto it and didn't intend to let go of it just yet.

When they reached the table with the food Jamie was confused with some of the things spread across it. Some of the foods she recognized but some she had never seen before. "Wow, uhm this is going to sound really lame but do you have any recommendations half of this stuff I have never seen before in my life" ,she admitted with a cute smile and a slight redness in her cheeks.

2lvivpv.jpg

Cynder stopped and her eyes widened at Jamie's words. She hugged the girl's arm close to her side, close enough for the tattooed arm to fell the softness of her feminine curves. "It would be... a scandal!" she exclaimed before laughing again and easing a few inches between them once more. Bright blue eyes glanced about conspiratorially and fell on a District 1 boy who turned away with an obvious disgruntled look on his face. Cynder pointed shamelessly, "You see him! Dalen. He would probably die of jealous." Cynder paused and placed her hand over her mouth in sudden thought before giggling quietly, "And my brother would be furious. How fun!"

Turning her attention back to the display of food, Cynder looked thoughtful. "Hmm... Well, there is lots of fruit! There's papaya, mango, grapefruit, ew! That there," she pointed to a spiky looking pod, "that's durian fruit. It's terrible. But uhm... do you like fish?" Cynder tugged Jamie down along the table; much like her brother Cynder appreciated the finer things. Ash's motto was 'I enjoy fine wine, and fine women,' and Cynder had certainly taken after him in a way.

"I love sushi. Sashimi, too. You should have some, I think your sister had a plate a moment ago. Over there is some veal, lamb, oohhh...quail. That's yummy," Cynder was babbling happily, pointing out different food and keeping her arm laced with Jamie's.

2dgokgm.png

Jamie swallowed hard as she was pulled in closer by Cynder, she felt the district 1 girl's curves and thought about how it would feel to be fully pressed against her body. It was no secret that Jamie loved women and appreciated a beauty like Cynder. As Cynder pointed out the boy from her district Jamie made sure to give him a cocky smile before turning her attention back to Cynder and when the girl mentioned that her brother would be furious Jamie let out a devious laugh, that sounded quite sexy coming from her mainly because although boyish she had a very sweet look to her. "Hmmm I don't know about you but I love pissing people off, I am after all a rebel from district 7 so naturally I like getting on people's bad sides" ,Jamie stated before smiling seductively as she ran her tongue over her upper lip slowly.

As Cynder pointed out the food Jamie listened as she explained what everything was when the girl asked if she liked fish Jamie blushed yet again. "I've never had fish honestly but that does look really pretty" ,Jamie stated in reference to the sushi. "And Rikki seemed to have enjoyed it earlier so maybe I'll try some of that".

2lvivpv.jpg

The District 1 boy scowled at Jamie in response to the cocky grin and turned off to converse with another girl from 1. Cynder was no longer paying attention to him, or really anyone else for that matter. She listened to Jamie as she gathered up a sizable plate of the sushi, along with some wasabi and soy sauce of course. Then, she tugged her along back to their table. Cynder was beaming again and she sat down beside the girl this time instead of across from her. The rebellious Draven was like no other in District 1, and especially not in the Capitol as Cynder spent a fair amount for time there, or rather here, before. Quickly, she handed Jamie a pair of sticks that were attached at the ends. Cynder cracked herself apart, plucked up a piece of salmon and ate it contently before looking to Jamie and beaming. Cynder finally accepted that she found Jamie to be adorable with her edgy nature and cute grin.

"You know. I don't think I've met anyone like you before! But yes, I like you already, for sure. I don't particularly like pissing people off... But... I think it's kinda cute when you do it," Cynder smiled again and speared another piece of sushi quickly.

2dgokgm.png

When Cynder led them back to the table Jamie sat down and smiled when Cynder took the seat next to her. She watched intently as Cynder pulled the sticks apart then did it herself and copied Cynder's motion when picking up a piece of sushi and eating it. "Mm oh wow that is really good" ,Jamie stated after she finished chewing and swallowing the fish. She had never tasted anything like it, in district 7 she was used to eating a lot of grains and red meats so this new taste was quite exciting for the Draven girl.

"I can honestly say I've never met anyone like you before as well, I'm glad I did though" ,Jamie began as she turned to face Cynder, resting an elbow on the table and placing her hand under her chin while looking her in the eyes. "I'm glad you think my bad behavior is cute". Jamie bit her bottom lip before blatantly looking Cynder over letting her eyes slowly take in every beautiful curve on the young woman's body. "Mm what I would give for you to be bad with me" ,she stated in a seductive tone before smirking deviously.

2lvivpv.jpg

"Isn't it yummy?" Cynder cried with delight, thrilled that the girl enjoyed the food. She was polite enough not to poke or prod at the fact that the girl seemed ill experienced in the culinary world, despite its peculiarity as most in the first two Districts and the Capitol were rather sophisticated. Cynder had learned in her time here, mingling with those of the other Districts that not everyone had the same kind of... things that she had. Cynder finished nearly half of the plate in a few moments as Jamie tried it. While she was small, she could certainly eat and she had no shame in this.

After swallowing her last bite, Cynder reached for her glass of wine and took a sip; watching Jamie over the brim of the wide glass as she turned to speak to her. She blinked once and lowered her glass, unable to keep away the color that lit up her cheeks at Jamie's huskily spoke words and shamelessly straying gaze. Feeling that heat in her face, she lifted her hand and touched her cheek gently. The blush stood out significantly on her white cheeks, more so than it would on someone who did not have that kind of skin treatment. It took a moment, but Cynder finally fought off that flustered reaction and took back her carefree composure. She reached and touched Jamie's arm with a chiming giggle. "Jamie... You're being almost as forward as your sister," she said playfully, but now her voice was lower and it hardly carried beyond the space of the two chairs where they sat.

2dgokgm.png

Jamie took a sip from her own glass of juice, she didn't care too much for alcohol and only drank every now and then but the fruit punch they had was excellent. "It is yummy" ,Jamie stated in response to Cynder's comment about the sushi. The Draven girl had to admit that she would probably enjoy the finer things that were in the capitol but she would also like to keep her old life back in district 7 as well. It was simple but very enjoyable.

When Cynder told Jamie she was being almost as forward as her sister Jamie let out another small but seductive little laugh. Her eyes drifted to Cynder's hand on her arm for a moment then quickly looked back into the girl's eyes. "What can I say I'm a woman who knows what she wants" ,Jamie began. "And quite frankly I want you....and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" ,she stated in a very matter of fact way.

2lvivpv.jpg

Cynder fell silent for a moment and looked at Jamie. Then, her gaze moved quickly along over the rest of the room. The people were busy again, and really the only gaze that seemed to stay on Cynder and the Draven twin was Evan, and the occasional careful glance from her elder brother. Did she care what her brother thought? Of course... but she was a Tribute now! She should be able to do what she wanted because of this. She would soon be a Victor, and have the same treatment as her brother. And she was 18, so what did it matter what he thought? It seemed that Jamie's rebellious attitude was already rubbing off on her. Cynder swallowed before grinning a softer grin this time. Took another quick drink of her wine and then she set the glass down. "You know... I like it when people know what they want. It's admirable. Attractive even..."

2dgokgm.png

"So you admit that you find me attractive then eh?" ,Jamie teased in a flirty tone. She looked around the room and the only person she seen looking at them was Evan. Another seductive little smirk came across her lips as she brought her attention back to Cynder, she reached out and took one of Cynder's hands in hers and gently caressed it with her thumb, "If I just up and took you out of here you think your bodyguard over there would hunt me down and try to kill me?" ,Jamie asked glancing over at Evan. "The reason I ask is because I am about two seconds away from kidnapping you for the night, that's if you'd allow it of course" ,Jamie stated with confidence in her tone and the familiar seductive smirk playing on her lips.

2lvivpv.jpg

Cynder soon found that her heart was skipping around in her chest like a jumping bean. She bit the inside of her cheek and tried to control the buzz of excitement that shot up her arm after Jamie's hand fell over hers and caressed in that contracting gentle way. Glittering blue eyes slid to glance at Evan who was still watching quietly from the bar with a glass of some sort of alcoholic beverage in his large hand. There seemed to be something of a shadow of a smirk on his face. Ash on the other hand had momentarily taken his attention from Emme to look at Cynder for a moment. The two were leaning together intimately and talking conspiratorially. Cynder was playing a dangerous game playing with that damned Draven girl, but he trusted Evan to figure this out and put a stop to it.

Cynder grinned widely and looked at Jamie for a long moment before giggling. "He wouldn't kill you... and he's not my body guard! Just my friend... and besides, I don't think you are supposed to ask permission when you are kidnapping someone." That was pretty much just Cynder's form of giving full permission to the kidnapping escapade. This party was boring anyway.

2dgokgm.png

"You're absolutely right what was I thinking" ,Jamie stated in response to Cynder's comment about kidnapping before standing up and practically pulling the young woman to her feet along with her. "Let's get outta here" ,Jamie stated with a devious little smirk before pulling Cynder along with her as she headed for the door. The younger Draven twin moved as quickly as possible so that if anyone tried to stop them they wouldn't be quick enough. Jamie easily weaved through the crowd and within moments was out the doors of the dining hall and pulling Cynder close to her body before pressing her against the wall right next to the doors.

Jamie laughed seductively before licking her lips as she looked directly into Cynder's eyes, "Are you ready to be corrupted?" ,she asked teasingly before leaning in and giving the girl's bottom lip a gentle nip then moving back to wait for a reaction from the beautiful district 1 tribute.

2lvivpv.jpg

Cynder was tugged to her feet and through the crowd. She did not seem to play a good part of a kidnapping victim because she giggled joyously and followed along without much resistance at all. Weaving through the crowd, she caught the look on Evan's face and only laughed again. It was the most expression she had ever seen on Brute's face. Raised brows and slightly parted lips. Over her shoulder, she waved so long with a bright smile before she and the Draven girl vanished from the Dining Hall.

Open outside, Jamie had been quick to react and before Cynder could fully comprehend it, she was pressed against the wall with Jamie pressed against her. Cynder's blood was already racing and roaring in her ears, turning that perfect white skin pink. Jamie was brash, and unrestrained and Cynder adored it. She nearly shivered at her question, and she bit her lower lip. She could still hear the murmurs from the dinner on the other side of the doors. Reaching down, she grabbed Jamie's wrists gently and then tugged her along into the halls. "Not here..."

2dgokgm.png

"OK then let's find a nice secluded area then" ,Jamie said in response to Cynder as the woman began to lead her into the halls. Jamie got a rush from all of this and she was glad she had been so forward with the young woman at dinner. She wondered briefly what people who had seen them must be thinking right now but it only made her laugh to herself. The young rebel's adrenaline was pumping viciously through her veins and her body was heating up with every step they took away from the dining hall.

sarah_fisher_sarah_fisher_wtQF56Y.thumb.jpg

Name:Whitley Medary (District 2)
Attire: gown
Date/Time: Sept 15 / Evening
Tagging:Rikki, Cynder, Crow, Raven, KC, Kix, River, Michelle (NPC), Emme & OPEN

Whitley sat quietly, taking in the friendly... overly friendly banter of the other tributes. She could barely look up at them, they would have to die in order for her to survive. even if she liked them or not. She knew she had to distance her emotions. She smiled , yet it was fake and never reached her eyes. While they were sweet on one another she took notes. Every movement told of the training they may have had and sometimes they even voiced it.

The Dravens from 7 obviously knew how to wield axes. They were strong and spunky. Rikki was the bolder of the two, Jamie more reserved. Seph, while quiet was from 10. While animals were not her thing Whit knew that it took patience to gather them, hunting or just catching, which also meant muscles. The girl was so very timid, possibly easily manipulated... she remembered her words in the stylists chair. She had depth and was very wise, she would be tough in the arena.

Whitley was most unsure about Cynder from 1, she seemed so innocent but she knew that the career was probably manipulative and cunning. Lord only knew from the muscled guy at her back, he made her shiver. He would be Kix and KC's heaviest competition besides Ben. Ben was cocky but looked as though he could back it up. His tongue was as sharp as any sword and she was sure he had more skill than he let on to.

When the others left to walk or get food she moved to her table or, rather, the table. Walking her way to the table she spotted Crow and gave him a little wave and a flirty wink, he was a stylist so he didn't really or truly have a side. It didn't hurt that she thought he was cute, though she was sure that kind of thing was NOT allowed.

Approaching the table she heard Raven speak. "Hello my friends... is it disturbing to anyone else the camaraderie that is forming there?" The group exiting together. Her eyes fell to the male at the other table, River and smiled slightly.

"I heard weapons being discussed." She let a sly smile flit across her lips, keeping her voice low she continued. "I am skilled at knife and dagger throwing, I am also good with traps. I know the bow as well and some hand to hand combat." A wistful smile passed over her, "I'm interested in what is edible out there and I plan to spend time there and with camouflage... no one needs to know about my extra curricular activities."

Whitley wasn't planning on doing any killing unless she was threatened, she wanted to keep her team together and strong. Let the others do the killing and keep herself and Michelle and Raven alive. "Did anyone tell River anything... has he even spoken to you all?" She asked lifting her wine glass for a sip.

Michelle spotted her and came over, slipping into the seat between her and Raven, "Emme says the sponsors will come rolling in!"

Whit wasn't so sure it was for ALL of them or just here, Emme didn't seem too friendly with the rest of the group. Her eyes moved to the blonde, she bit her tongue to hold back her thoughts. The woman was working the crowd and now drinking and whispering with the mentor from 1... Cynder's brother.

406939467.jpg

Tagging: KC, Raven, Whitley, Michelle Sees: Mixed group of Tributes, Emme, Ash, River etc.

Kix grinned a little, already starting to feel more at ease with his teammates. With these people he could see himself winning. "Just water thanks." He was strictly business. Tomorrow they'd start training and he just had to be fit for that. "I'm a swordsman too, and I like boxing, really get up close and personal." That definitely got his adrenaline pumping during training at least. And it'd be good to be prepared if you ever found yourself without a weapon. Although if things played out right in the Arena, they would all have the weapons needed. He wondered what the other three would favour. It'd be good to have a few experts with ranged weapons too. Even if in the career Districts they were considered less honourable. He smiled at Raven. He liked her, good with people and weapons.

Then Whitley came over and he nodded his greeting to her. She'd been at the mixed table and relayed the bits of intel she'd gathered for them. It was so easy for her to get involved into their conversation, offering her skills and ideas. Smart move to be prepared in other areas of survival. Though survival was never the biggest priority as the team from Two they'd win plenty of bounty from the first battle Cornucopia. He liked someone he thought along though, made sure she was valuable to the team. He nodded again. "Nice."

Her mentioned River had him glancing shortly at the other boy. River had had plenty of opportunities to join Kix, Kc and Raven. Though Kix couldn't exactly worry too much about it. His mother had warned him about this kid. There was a bad vibe coming off him. Kix shrugged. "We'll have to get him involved soon though."

Michelle joined them too and by now, except for River, Team Two was complete. Not a bad team at all. The Mentor's niece mentioned that Emme had been procuring sponsors. Kix would have to see a little more mentoring from Emme to actually trust in her. "She's your aunt. She'll want this team to win more than ever." He said reasonably. "It'd be nice if she had a bit more attention for the likes of us though."

Michelle smiled a little. "Don't worry. She's got our backs. Even if it doesn't always look that way." Kix pulled a face, he'd need a little a more convincing.

photo_76513298_124.gif

Tagging: Ash, Sees group of tributes from Two.

Emme's smile grew. His charm was as effortless and effective as hers and she could appreciate that. At the question why she hadn't gotten herself a house and home in the Capitol, her smile curved a little into something more wicked. A little laugh. He didn't know, or he wouldn't have asked. Apparently he was on as good terms with MacNimara as it looked. Lucky man. She knew a few victors from Two who could say the same. Most victors, and especially mentors, had a relationship with the President that was.. strained to say the least. "Come on now.. The Capitol is my playground. I don't sleep where I hunt." As such was her reputation, her grin was cheeky. He'd likely know what she was talking about to some degree. A handsome, young Victor from the Diamond District living in the Capitol.. Definitely no shortage of female interest there. "I can understand the allure 'though. But Two is home, my family."

Resting her chin on her palm, she let her gaze travel along the crowd. For a few moments her eyes rested on her group of Tributes. They weren't that bad, even if none of them seemed to grasp the severity of the situation. Just because they were from Two, didn't mean they were sure to come out alive. Tomorrow she'd see if she could make a team out of them. If they were sensible they'd listen to her.

Ash mentioned Michelle and Emme's face softened. "Yes," She said softly. "She's terrific. The apple of my brother's eye. Smart, fast and good with people." Casting a sideways glance at Ash, she tried to gage his reaction. "Your sister too though. They will all love her." She tread carefully here. Reality was that at least one of those lovely girls would not come home. She didn't really know him well enough to know how that affected him. "We'll do what we can, won't we?" Speaking of his sister. The ginger fairy seemed to have disappeared. Now she turned to Ash, setting her drink on the table. "If they let us." She added dryly.

Back
Top Bottom