Jugger x Voltonus

"True...Then I'll provide the distraction if you go after the Emeralds. Its just a few tribals. They wouldn't be able to take me down. But I doubt they're evil so I won't harm them unless I have to. And I'm assuming they'd send most of the guards and villagers after me, but they wouldn't leave the Emerald unguarded...You may face opposition as well. But I'll take most of the heat. You ready for this?"

She smirked. "Yeah I'm ready. Do this right I'll give you a little reward later."
She chuckled, taking off.

"Seems like she'll give me a reward for anything..." He murmured as he watched her off, hoping that these tribals would not pose too much of a threat to him. He went around in the opposite way, and approached the village. How would he get the people to chase after him? Looking over, he saw a pig farm. "Forgive me." He said silently as his hands lit up and sent fire toward the pig farm, putting the small wooden houses and the pigs on fire, getting the attention of guards, warriors, and angry villagers who began to chase after Nathan as he fled through the forest. "Heh...I never cease to amaze me with my fire abilities...No one's a better match than me when it comes to playing with fire."

Jugger82 said:
"Seems like she'll give me a reward for anything..." He murmured as he watched her off, hoping that these tribals would not pose too much of a threat to him. He went around in the opposite way, and approached the village. How would he get the people to chase after him? Looking over, he saw a pig farm. "Forgive me." He said silently as his hands lit up and sent fire toward the pig farm, putting the small wooden houses and the pigs on fire, getting the attention of guards, warriors, and angry villagers who began to chase after Nathan as he fled through the forest. "Heh...I never cease to amaze me with my fire abilities...No one's a better match than me when it comes to playing with fire."

(She'll have to show up after he loses them.)
Rouge slipped into the village, seeing the emerald set in place atop a stone pyramid, with guards stations at stairs running up it.
"Boys!" She called with a smirk, flying over to snatch the gem.
She waved and flew off as they shouted after her.

(Who? Blaze?)

He could see that the guards were still chasing after him, and he growled in anger. Normally he'd just set up some kind of fire wall for them to be trapped behind until it slowly died down with his absence but that might cause the entire jungle to catch on flames. He kept running and running until he came to a cliff with a waterfall running off of it. He looked down. There was no way out of this without hurting the tribals, which he did not want. He looked back at them, then back down toward the water before jumping, diving into the water. However, he hit his head on a rock slightly, knocking him out temporarily as the river current began to drag his body down the river and eventually ashore on the banks somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom