Jugger x Voltonus

"Yeah, I made an exception." She laughed, moaning as he pushed in. "You better use that knot this time though." She panted.

"You mean this knot?" He pushed in the rest of his cock, which was just his knot. Forcing it inside of her, he grinded his cock around inside of her, rubbing around her insides before he pulled out and then pushed back in all the way until knot was inside of her. "How does that feel, bat girl?"

She tightened, holding him inside. "Good, but maybe save it untill you're about to cum." She chuckled, relaxing. "Can't get much thrusting tied to me."

"Gah...!" He cried out when he felt her tighten around him, unable to pull his knot out as she did this. Once she released him he pulled out a little bit. "Ah...Yes ma'am..." He murmured, and resumed thrusting into her as one hand reached down and rubbed her clit while he thrust.

"Go on Rouge baby...Tell me how much you love this. Tell me how you love getting fucked a mile high in the air...Talk dirty to me baby." He moaned out as he spanked her ass once while he thrusted.

"I love it." She panted. "I find it so hot getting fucked in exotic places! Now go harder!"

He did as she said and began to thrust harder into her, slapping her bottom with his hips as his cock dived in deeply inside of her. He reached forward and began to start squeezing her breasts as he thrust, growing closer to orgasm. "I'm getting close, Rouge."

"M-me too. Now knot me and cum! I want to feel you swell up and fill me!" She gasped, arching her back.

"As you wish!" He cried out as he shoved his cock deep into her puss, knot and all before cumming his load into her. He swelled up before releasing a hot blast of seed deep into her womb, filling her up with warmth as his hands squeezed her breasts tightly from the orgasm.

Soon he pulled out, and grinned as he spanked her ass once more, nice and hard with a loud, echoing smacking sound. "That was great...Though we've only killed a few moments of time. Guess we should rest for the rest of the plane ride there."

He laughed a bit and sat down in a seat, sighing deeply as he closed his eyes and relaxed against the soft leather seats. He fell asleep within moments after doing so, exhausted from the sex and the early wake up that morning for work.

When the flight finally landed, Nathan would awaken from the feel of the wheels hitting the ground. "Here already...? Damn..." He murmured as he stood up to exit the plane. Once off, he almost fell over. His legs needed to get used to walking on land once more. A small laugh escaped his lips. "Okay...So we need to find these tribals and get the Chaos Emerald before they unlock its power or something...Any ideas, Rouge?"

"Hmm...well, do you know of anything they might value more than their emerald?" She smiled, catching his collar as he stumbled.

"They may have some gold or gems on the noble ones to show their dominance or position in the group...But you'd have to literally take it off of them since they wear it as jewelry and other forms of art." He replied. "According to the coordinates GUN sent me...They're due a few miles southwest of here."

He nodded and began to lead her in the direction...immediately entering some jungles upon leaving the airway. "Try not to get bit by any snakes or spiders...they're more than likely poisonous. I doubt they'd even touch me since they'll burn to cinders upon contact of even my clothes.

"From what I know about you...I can only assume. Lost treasures and many tombs lie in jungles and I've bet you plundered many of them. Am I right?"

"Don't blame them. I've bet you've stolen far more than any of the living treasure hunters who managed to survive one tomb." He murmured. "We're almost there...What should we do? One of us should create a distraction to get the attention of the tribals, maybe even get them to chase us...while the other person sneaks in and takes the Emerald. How does that sound?"

"You've got the fire, I've got the sticky fingers. But do you think they'd send everybody after you?"

Back
Top Bottom