Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

He smiled and took a seat next to her, and took a slice of the pizza out. It was hot but not hot enough to cause him to cry out in pain. He began to carefully eat, making sure the greasy pizza didn't make a mess of his face such as a pepperoni slice rubbing against the top of his lip or the tip of his nose. He drank some soda, and leaned into Elena somewhat as he ate. He really cared for her, and truly loved her...he was happy to be with her for a week.

She turned out to be quite hungry, sex would do that to you! She ate her pizza methodically, picking off the pepperoni and eating it, then eating the rest of the pizza normally. As she was still naked, she made sure not to spill anything, she did not need pizza grease all over her. Feeling Nathan lean against her, she leaned back and giggled, perfectly content to eat like this. When she had had her fill, she got up and placed her plate in the sink. "So a week here at my place, what ever will we do?" She asked with a coy smile. Once Nathan was done, she took his plate, deposited it in the sink and held out her hand to him, "come let's shower again and give me the orgasm that you've promised!"

Once they were done eating, Nathan grinned as he followed her out into the shower, and moved to sit down in the tub with her. "So tell me baby...what do you want me to do to you this time? I told you that I'd do anything to you now...I believe. So? Did you come up with anything to make you orgasm like you did earlier, hm~?"

Just having him talk about pleasuring her was making Elena a little squirmy. She thought a moment at what she wanted from him. "I'd like you to finger me very hard and fast. I definitely will squirt, would you like to see that?" This little Q&A would allow her to get to know the kinds of things that he liked doing to her and receiving from her. "Then you can fuck me good and proper from behind!" Her eyes were a light with anticipation and excitement.

"Mm...I'd love to see you squirt..." He grinned as he sat her down and moved between her legs, and began to start licking at her pussy to get her nice and wet. Once she was wet, two fingers were shoved inside of her, and they were hooked up so that they'd rub firmly against parts where his cock would barely be able to rub due to it being a straight rod rather than a curved finger. Back and forth his fingers went, opening and closing as they curled and uncurled inside of her, mixing it up so it would not feel the same.

With her legs spread apart, she watched as he gave her some licks before sliding two fingers inside her very wet and tight channel. She moaned and found it hard to resist moving her hips against his fingers. Nathan had his fingers curved just right so that her g spot was nicely stimulated with his assault. Elena leaned her head back and enjoyed the pleasure. He kept the rhythm sporadic though and it was making her ache out of pleasure. "Oh baby, god that feels so good!" Before long, she placed her hand over his, "here, put your hand like this," she pressed his hand firmly on her slit, his palm making contact with her clit. "Now go up and down really hard and fast and I promise that'll make me squirt!"

Nathan grinned, loving the reaction that she was giving to his fingers' expert work inside of her pussy. "Yeah yeah...I know babe. I'll make you squirt." He began to suddenly go faster, fingers curved so that they would press right into her G-Spot as he fingered her. Over and over again, his fingers shot into her as he tried to make her cum, making sure that lots of sloppy wet sounds were coming from his fingering. "Go on, Elly...squirt...make me amused while I pleasure you..."

As soon as he began to quickly move his fingers, Elena began to moan loudly and push her hips into his fingers. It was so intense, but she loved it, she loved how he just knew what to do to get her so excited. "Ahhhh! Nathan!" She screamed and she quickly reached her orgasm. Looking down between her legs, she saw herself squirt, completely covering his hands and her thighs, "Fuck!" She announced as she kept cumming.

He grinned as he never stopped. He kept fingering her even after she began to squirt, and once it was all over, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and showed her his hand. "You came so much of your pussy juice, Elly..." Nathan said with a grin as he moved over to kiss her lips passionately. "Was it amazing? My god it was just...so hot to watch you do that."

She moaned through the entire thing and only stopped once his fingers were out. She looked at his soaked hand as she panted and tried to regain her breath. He seemed rather pleased with the outcome and that made her smile even more. "Yes, it was amazing! It's always amazing with you, I love you Nathan!" She uttered breathlessly.

"I love you too, Elly!" Nathan chimed back as he moved to lay beside her, yawning a bit as he held her hand with his dry one. "Lets go to bed...And actually go to bed. I'm really tired...and besides...I gotta start waking up with you now whenever I'm over here on a school night." He smiled. "Though its always fun to be here after school with you...I'm so glad we are able to spend the week together like this."

She let out a yawn herself and smiled at him. "Yes, bed sounds glorious right about now," she hummed. "I am beyond pleased that you are staying the week with me, though I don't know how I'll adjust when your mom comes back, but let's not dwell on that now." Elena managed to get up to her feet and grabbed two towels, one for her and one for him. After drying off, she sauntered into the bedroom, turned down the sheets and laid down. She reached her arms out to Nathan. "Since tomorrow is Saturday, we can spend all day in bed, if you want."

"That just sounds...amazing. Though...I don't suppose you have good TV and know a good Chinese Take-Out place do you? That'd brighten up things a little bit more for when we aren't...having fun." He joked as he walked over and laid down beside her. "I don't mind staying in bed all day with you. Though...I do tend to need to watch TV or maybe eat Chinese Food in bed...do you see the picture I'm trying to paint out to you?" He joked...though he wanted nothing more than to simply stay in bed with her, have sex, watch tv, and eat food...ONLY with Elena, however.

(Meh. Sorry if the ending is worded weird. I'm a wee bit tired and about to get to bed in a bit.)

Elena giggled and pointed at the TV that was mounted above the fireplace in her bedroom, "though, we'll have to order the Chinese food. I don't keep a Chinese lady in my closet to fix me food whenever I want!" She chuckled and snuggled up with her man. "I don't know if we'll stay in bed all day, we will have to see once tomorrow comes." She softly kissed up his neck, along his jawline and finally, at his lips. She reached over and turned off the bedside lamp, "goodnight baby, sweet dreams."

"Goodnight to you too, my lovely Elly." Nathan smiled and wrapped her in his arms as he pulled her close to his body, yawning as he snuggled with her and slowly fell asleep, relaxing against the body warmth that she provided for him. He was truly happy to be here right then and there...and that he'd be right there for a whole week. 'Its going to be the best of week our lives...' He thought in his head before finally lulling off to slumber.

Hearing his rhythmic breathing lulled her to sleep. She dreamed of being with him for more that a week. Traveling the world with him and just loving him endlessly. It was probably the best dream that she had ever had. She was so soundly asleep that she didn't move from Nathan's arms. He provided her with the right amount of warmth and comfort to keep her in a deep and restful sleep.

When her eyes did flutter open, she realized that she hadn't moved throughout the night and it made her smile to be waking up in his arms. She couldn't see the time, but figured that it was still early. Even on the weekends, her body was up early. She didn't move though, she just watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful and so handsome. "You're all mine," she whispered and closed her eyes to relax against him.

Soon Nathan would awaken. And the first thing he would see would be the relaxing form of Elena as she lay next to him. He vaguely recalled her saying something to him, but he was unable to remember what it was exactly. He stirred a bit, and sighed deeply to take in a large breath of fresh air. His arms wrapped around Elena and he pulled her into his body, feelign their body heat exchanging. "Good morning babe..."

She smiled as he slowly woke up, "good morning," she replied and she nuzzled up against him, planting soft kisses along his neck and trailing them up to his jaw. "Did you sleep well?" Elena always slept well in this bed, but it was even better since Nathan was in it with her. "It's still pretty early so you can go back to sleep if you want." She was just used to getting up at this hour, but she'd stay in bed just to watch him sleep.

"I slept great." He replied and held her in his arms. "I'm fine...I can stay awake. Though I wouldn't mind just holding you close to me while we watch some TV...How does that sound, hm?" He smiled and kissed her neck tenderly as his hands explored her body, waiting for an answer from her. Though, he strayed from her breasts and pussy...teasing her by rubbing his fingers along other parts of her body like her leg, arms, and stomach.

"Yeah, TV sounds great, especially if you keep touching me!" She leaned over and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "So what do you want to watch, cartoons, sports, a movie?" She scooted a little closer, making herself comfortable while shifting so that both of them could see the TV well enough. "How about you picked something since the last time we watched TV I picked what we watched!" She then handed over the remote, kissing as she went.

He took the remote from her, and put it on a random comedy movie. The first one he saw and slightly recognized. He didn't really care...He was more focused on something else. His lips continued to trail along her neck, switching sides every now and then so that one side would not be too used to the feel...and his hands continued to explore everywhere except her most sensitive places. Soon, he moved his hands to her breasts, massaging them and playing with them for a time before going back to what he was doing before.

Elena tried to focus on the show, but it was difficult with Nathan's lips all over her neck and his hands all over her. She really didn't mind though. Rarely did she watch TV in bed and this morning wouldn't be any different. Her hands eventually came to roam his body. Feeling him in places that she had yet to really get to know. She even used her feet, caressing her toes up and down his calves. As he got to her breasts, Elena started to moan softly. To say that it felt good would have been an understatement.

He grinned soon enough, and moved to start opening her pussy with his fingers. Open and close...open and closed...he teased her as he pulled her pussy lips apart and then pushed them back together, never piercing her with his fingers. His tongue would now lick the side of her neck tenderly with its tip, and he would move to kiss her ear lightly. By now, she'd feel his erection pressing into her hip, but he didn't want to sate his lust just quite yet. He wanted to get his lover nice and ready...

Back
Top Bottom