Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

"Well...might as well start now. Starting to get a little hungry, babe...Actually, you up for ordering out for Chinese? I could go for some..." He smiled and rubbed her back as she lay there next to him. He was happy he was so important to her. It made him feel special to someone.

She giggled, "Nathan, I don't think there's a Chinese place open at ten in the morning!" She sat up and laughed some more. "I will go make you a proper breakfast, okay?" She leaned over and kissed him sweetly. "You stay here and keep my spot nice and warm!" She got out of bed, grabbed her robe and slipped it on as she headed downstairs. Elena got to work making french toast for the both of them. When Nathan stays with her, Elena was going to make sure that he ate properly. It took her all off twenty minutes to get breakfast prepared. She loaded the french toast, scrambled eggs and bacon onto a tray, as well as two glasses of orange juice and cutlery. She carefully took it upstairs and set it on the bed before Nathan, "now this is a good breakfast!"

(Sorry for a short reply. :[ )

Nathan smiled when he smelled the food she cooked, and looked at it with wide eyes when she brought it in. "It looks so amazingly good! My stomach is just rumbling thinking about what it tastes like..."

"Well dig right in!" She handed him a fork and sat beside him, grabbing her share of the meal. Elena liked cooking for Nathan because he really appreciated the food that she made. He had mentioned that his mom was rarely home to make meals for him and it some way, Elena was doing this so that he knew what it was like to have home cooked meals. She wasn't trying to act as a mother figure, she just wanted to be caring and nurturing to him.

Nathan smiled as he began to eat the breakfast that Elena had given him. It was so good, as all of her meals were. "I love this food so much..." He said with a mouthful of food, trying not to show it as he spoke. He leaned into Elena as he ate, and smiled to her when they'd lock eyes. "I gotta say...I'm one lucky bastard to have a gal like you..."

Elena smiled at him when he smiled at her. She was just happy that he was eating well. "You are a lucky bastard to have me, but I'm pretty lucky too because you make me feel on top of the world!" She leaned in and kissed his syrupy lips. If Elena wasn't a teacher, she would have been a chef, but now with Nathan, she could have both worlds and really enjoy them. "What did you want to do today?" She asked casually.

"Heh...Hm...Actually...I don't think we can do a lot together publically Elena..." A small frown came to his lips as he seemed to be in deep thought. "What if people see us? Hanging out and kissing and just loving each other like we do. They'll know you're having an affair with your student...We'll both get into trouble, but you'll get into even more trouble because of your line of work..."

Nathan had a point and a small frown came to her lips. She hadn't thought about that. She was too caught up in being in love and she was looking forward to showing that to the world, but since she was a teacher and he was her student, that was highly frowned upon and she didn't want to get either of them into trouble. "Well then I guess we are staying in." There really was no other option. Well there was the option of going out of town, but she didn't want to spend all that time driving back and forth when it could be spent in Nathan's arms. "You know, as long as I can be right here..." she snuggled close to him, "I'm happy!"

"You and I share the same mindset then, Elly..." He said with a smile and held her close to him. He loved her so much and held her close...not wanting to lose her. She was the best thing in his life right now, and he wanted nothing but her. "Elena...I'm starting to feel in the mood a little...How about you?" He began to start rubbing his hand up and down the side of her body lightly.

"Me too, it seems that you have that effect on me!" She giggled and grabbed his hand, placing it between her legs so he could feel how wet she was already. In reality, she had stayed that way from their romp earlier, her arousal just didn't go away. Having him in her bed, calling her by her nickname and just loving her, Elena couldn't ask for anything more.

"Mm...You're nice and ready down here..." He moaned out as he began to start rubbing her pussy directly now. "Maybe you could do something that I love to get me nice and erect, babe?" He grinned and began to start kissing up and down her neck tenderly...urging her to get even more into the mood.

Elena moaned in response to his fingers taking a more firm action at her slit. She leaned her head to the side so that Nathan had a better position to kiss her skin. She smirked at his suggestion, "I think I can help you out with that!" She then shifted her body so that he still had access to her, but her feet could reach his cock. With both soles of her feet, she began to stroke him, keeping her toes gripped for further pleasure, "is this what you love?" She smiled at him.

"Oh yeah...thats exactly what I love..." He moaned out as he felt her begin to start stroking him off with her feet, her toes feeling amazing as she knew exactly what to do. "Keep stroking baby..." He whispered into her ear and began to start fingering her slit now, two fingers sliding deeply into her as he kept kissing her neck tenderly.

Elena leaned back against him and moaned. With his fingers now inside her, she started to move her hips as well as her feet. It was something like a dance; as her hips rolled, it trickled down to her feet and gave him pleasure. "Oh Nathan!" She exclaimed. She could feel just how wet his fingers were becoming, "you drive me wild and I love it!" She cheered.

"Mm...And you drive me wild and insane and I damn sure love it." He laughed. "Now then...Why don't you get me off with your feet...I'll get you off with my fingers...and then we can get each other off as I fuck you senseless...How does that sound, my love?"

"Yes, oh God yes!" She enthused and began to stroke him harder. She was quite good with her feet and knew that she could accomplish the task easily. She continued to moan and move her hips against his fingers. "Nathan!" She squealed as her orgasm approached, "Fuck baby, I'm going to cum!" Her hands gripped the sheets and her feet tightened around his cock as her pussy erupted all over his fingers.

He grinned...feeling her pussy squirt over his fingers as he made her orgasm. "Mm...Man you're really wet down there now..." He said with a grin. "Now why don't you switch positions so you're much more comfortable and lets finish me off? Then we can get to the good stuff baby..."

She was still panting and moaning as Nathan suggested that she take a better position to help him reach his climax. Elena moved so that she was facing him and she feet had prime real estate on his cock. In this position, she really worked him. She even saw the precum oozing from his tip and it made her salivate, "Come on Nathan, cum for me baby!" She said seductively.

Nathan was trying his damnest not to cum. He wanted this to last as long as he could hold out. "Why don't you test your flexibility and start sucking the tip while you stroke me? If you can anyway." He grinned and watched as precum oozed from his cock slightly. He was getting seriously close to ejaculating.

Elena bit her bottom lip and thought about how she was going to bend her body to keep stroking, but to also add licking to the activity. She carefully bent her knees and leaned forward. Her legs were opened in a butterfly position and that allowed her to reach his cock with her tongue. She placed her hands over her feet and helped move them up and down as she sucked the tip of his cock.

"Oh god!" He cried out when she actually did it. He didn't think she could actually do it...but damn she did! He cried out and came...his seed shooting out into her mouth and covering her lips and toes as he came a hefty amount of seed from him holding it in so much. "Oh god. Elena...Felt amazing...So amazing..."

She didn't expect him to cum so quickly, but she was ready when he did. She swallowed as much as she could, but still some of it leaked onto her toes. She smiled up at him, watching him catch his breath and compliment her on a job well down. "Well I aim to please!" She giggled as she laid at his side and trailed her hand over his chest.

"Oomm...You felt amazing..." He moaned as he turned over and lifted her leg up, cock prodding her as she lay beside him. "Lets see...I'm still erect..I'm sure you're still wet...We're both horny as hell...and I want to cum inside you...You ready for a great time of pleasure?"

She smiled at him, "I'm always ready!" She then wrapped her leg over his waist and positioned herself so that his cock was at her entrance. "Whenever ever you're ready baby!" Elena liked being flirty and coy with Nathan, if made her feel so loved and wanted.

Back
Top Bottom