Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Iris smiled a little looking amued that he was indeed finishing all the work. Reading one of the books valerian had scattered around the room she looked startled at his sudden need to tl. Frowning a little as she settled into his lap,resting her head on his shoulder."What??"She said sounding startled leaning back to look at him,frowning. Not angry, more...confused. "Aren't you careful about that?You know how the emperor feels about slaves having roman babies and all."She said looking worried for him. For the moment, not angry, not yet, to worried about him.

Valerian smiled a little as he held his children, smirking a little."Well that makes sense. He's a Caesar, he has to let the world know that it's ruler has arrived on the scene."He said snickering at the idea, because his mother had said he was like that to, screaming all the time, as if wanting to make sure no one forgot that he was the only heir to rome. Looking over his children he bared his teeth in a silent snarl, apperciating alexander taking them in, but there was no chance that he was going to let his children be claimed by someone else."No..They are mine.I don't care what he wants, or what astrid wants, they are mine."He growled keeping it calm and quiet as to not upset the children before sighing quietly.

"I miss you to."He said staring down, not meeting her eyes because he knew he'd lose his mind if he did.

Alec shook his head. "I am careful," he promised, "Most of the time... One time, I wasn't." He frowned and rubbed his hand over his face, because he knew this wasn't good. Not at all. "But the thing is, is Lord Anthony, Xander, and a few others weren't either. Unless the child comes out looking identical to me, we can easily blame it on that night. I'm pretty sure Anthony would have told Valerian about the romp up stairs in case he wanted to join, so I doubt Valerian would not believe me..." He reached up and stroked her cheek, looking worried about her reaction. "My wife... My love... I need you to tell me that you will help me with whatever comes our way, okay? I need your support, and while I know Phedre is just a slave, she needs it to." He leaned up and kissed her. "I will figure something out."

Ophelia looked started at his response. "I just... I thought that was want you wanted," she said, biting her lip, "You said you had to set us aside, Valerian, and Astrid would not approve of this. She'd lose her mind right now if she knew you were here." Reaching down, she stroked Mara's hair as she began to fell asleep in her father's arms. Arion, on the other hand, was inspecting the man that was holding him with wide, dark brown eyes. "They will take your name then, and I will tell Alexander." Reaching up, she pulled his face so he was looking at her. She needed to see his eyes. "You look like you have not slept much," she whispered, her eyes soft.

Iris sighed softly, looking worried about everything, swallowing hard."Well..."She started before looking away, thinking."That would be best. And it was at the engagement party, so Valerian would have been told..."She agreed before sighing softly. "I am angry, but only because we have not had a chance to settle into our married life before this happened. WE should not have to wrry about this."She said reassuring him,before nodding.'You told me from the beginning that you would not treat her as just a slave. I can live with that."she said kissing him back before sighing.Annoyed at the idea of him having a child with someone else, but there was nothing she could do about it, so she would deal.

Valerian scowled fiercely."I know what I said Ophelia."He grumbled sighing quietly."I do not care what my queen approves of or not. I will not deny my hand in making these children.I will acknowledge them."he sighed softly, looking pained."but...I cant leave them with a empire, not while Astrid is pregnant.And I cannot move you back into the palace....but I will be here, when I am able..."He muttered looking at arion so sadly, because this was the son that deserved a empire, the wide eyed heir that was already taking everything in. Letting her raise his head he smiled at her a little."I haven't."

Alec frowned, hugging her close to him. He was determined to not have her angry at him. "I know, Darling, I know," he murmured, "I will make this up to you. Soon, you will be having a child of your own, I promise." He leaned up to kiss her cheek. "As far as I'm concerned, we can start on that tonight." He smiled and looked around at the finished work. "It's getting late, and I think I heard a maid say Astrid was in bed for the night not feeling well. It should be safe to start heading home..." Picking her up, he carried his new bride from the office, down the stairs, and into the chariot. He planned to woo her tonight. He needed her to know that he cared about Phedre, but he also cared for her too.

Ophelia swallowed hard and nodded. "I don't expect you to leave the empire to them," she murmured, then shrugged, "Maybe you will get lucky and Astrid will have a boy. Your problems would be solved." She bit her lip, trying to not show her emotions, because that thought scared her. The only thing (she thought) that kept him wanting to be involved with Mara and Arion was because they didn't have competition. If Astrid had a male, the would be old news, and she was sure he would not come around. Sighing, she looked down at the two of them... "He looks so much like you," she whispered, watching Arion look up at his parents, "Identitcal down to the expression." She smiled. "At least sleeping beauty looks a little like me." Leaning down, she kissed her sleeping daughter's head.

She knew that he loved him, and she knew it would be hard for him to leave them... However, she worried if this situation would work. The babies deserved a father to be around all of the time, and if that had to be Alexander, than it should be.

Iris smiled at him, grinning at the thought."Well, as long as your feeling well enough."She said frowning slightly worried about him before laughing as she was picked up, resting her headon his chest as he carried her outside. "You know, its stsrting to get cold. Fall's going to be here soon."She muttered shivering a little as she watched the city around them.

"I couldn't be so lucky. Astrid's body seems to take a perverse pleasure in denying me what I want."He grumbled laughing softly s Arion watched him, sighing as he glanced over at the other, before nodding."They do."He said studying his children, his heart breaking as he thought about it. His eyes dark and hurting, but...he would do one selfless thing in his life. And he could do this."Ophelia...as much as I would like....Alexander should claim them.Everyone will know they are mine, but...but he should.They deserve a father full time, and even if you lived with me, I couldn't be that. And astrid will let this pass, if I am not around..."He muttered looking so said at the idea of not being around them, wanting to be there so badly but... there were other factors in this besides what he wanted.

Alec wrapped his arms around her and leaned back in the chariot. The sunset was quite beautiful... "Yes, but a chill would be nice for a change," he murmured, "It's been so damn hot." He leaned down to kiss her sweetly on the lips, having every intention of making her night one to remember. "Are you still nervous?" he asked, tilting his head. His hand crept up her thigh, wondering how the young woman felt about losing her virginity. After all, it would be her first time, and it was rumored to hurt the woman sometimes. "You know that I will be careful," he murmured, kissing his cheek.

Ophelia looked like she had been stabbed, because while she understood, it still broke her heart. No, it shattered it. The thought of him handing the children who looked so much like him over to Alexander... the idea that he would leave for good, it had her in tears. "No, Valerian, please," she said, not thinking before speaking, "No, you can't." It surprised her to feel herself getting so upset so quickly, but he hit a nerve. She knew he was being reasonable, but she just didn't expect him to say it. She wanted to believe that he'd do anything and everything possible to at least be with them from time to time. She wanted to believe that he had not lied when he said he was in love with her...

"I just... I..." she stammered, shaking nervously, "You're killing me, you know that? You are killing me." She swallowed hard and stood up, walked painfully over to the window and opening it so she could get some fresh air. Taking deep breaths, she tried to calm herself down. As much as she loved her children, and as much as she cared for Alexander, she knew that the life she was headed toward was a lonely one... And none of it was her choice - Not going to Valerian, not getting pregnant, not leaving the palace... And definitely not falling in love with a man who was intent on breaking her heart.

"It has been."she agreed smiling, shivering a little as she kissed him back. Swallowing a little before nodding."A little,yes."She said swallowing hard as he touched her, looking nervous but also like she was eager to get it over with. She wanted to know how this was, she wanted to be with him. Laughing quietly at his ressurance she nodded kissing him."I know you are going to be."

Valerian winced looking away from her, looking dwn at the bbies in his arms. "Ophelia... I'm trying to do whats best for them."He said but his resolve to be unselfish, to walk away was wavering, and you could tell that for once in his life, the usually very sure emperor of rome was being totally undone by the babis in his arms. Slumping at her words he swallowed, "I... I go away...I can't..."he said shuddering a little hating himself in those moments for not being able to resist his small quiet family.

Once back at the palace, Alec did not move to bother Phedre. He just hoped she had opted to rest for the night, and he planned to check on her as soon as Iris was asleep later on... Walking over to the bar, he poured two glasses of hard liquor. "Drink," he murmured, handing her drink and leading her to the bed room. "I want you to be relaxed and ready." He smiled and took a gulp of his own drink before moving to strip out of his robe. Sitting down on the bed, he leaned against the head board and allowed for his body to be on display for her. "Go ahead," he whispered, taking another sip of his drink. Reaching over, he took her hand and gently placed it on his cock. "Feel."

"I know," Ophelia sobbed, leaning out the window so she could take in the fresh air, "I know you are... But I'm so fucking sick of not having any choice." She looked over at him, and it was clear that her cursing was not directed at him or out of anger. It was to make a point. "You are an emperor, Valerian, but that does not mean you are not entitled to be happy. So what if they get angry? You said yourself that Astrid will probably not carry the baby to term, and then what?" She raised her eyebrows at him, for once speaking her mind. "You have two children in your arms. A healthy, beautiful baby boy that would make a strong warrior and emperor one day. A beautiful little girl that will adore you one day." She walked over to him teary eyed. "And I love you..."

Reaching up, she wiped her eyes. "Go, if you wish. Just go. But if you deny them Valerian, you are denying yourself of everything you have always said you wanted, and those two will not look at you as their father. When we go to parties at the palace years from now, they will not run up to you, they will be running to Alexander and calling him 'Papa', because I refuse to let them be your second choice! I refuse for them to be your back-up plan! They don't deserve that. If you leave them now, and Astrid does not come through, you will have to kill me before I will hand them over to you."

Iris smiled as she took the glass from him, sipping it before looking up t him. Flusing as he undressed she looked him over, sipping her drink again even as she reached out, hesitant fingers gently touching the curve of his cock. Swallowing hard as she wrapped her fingers around him, curling her fingers around the shaft."oh...it feels...different."She said looking up at him with wide eyes.

Valerian glared at her, anger spiking to unbelivable heights as he set the babies on the bed, gently settling them down to rest before turning to look at her. "I am emperor Ophelia, That means I have no choice!"his fury was born out of years of denying himself everything, of putting his country first. "My people come first, from the lowest peasant to the highest lord, I have a duty to not watch war tear them apart!No matter how much I love you, or how much I want to have this family, I will not tear this country apart for my own happiness. Not even for a love this precious."He snarled, and though his words said he was going, that he was going to walk away, his heart an body were in rebellion and keeping him right where he was, staring at the woman in front of him.

Alec gasped a bit as she started to curl her fingers around him, leaning his head back. Reaching out, he helped her stroke him. "That's it," he whispered encouragingly, "That feels good." He smiled at her leaning over to kiss her gently on the lips. "Just drink and explore, Sweetheart. We'll make it official whenever you're ready." Reaching up, he pulled her toga to the side so one of her soft breasts was on display. He gently cupped it, running his thumb over her nipple. "Perfect," he whispered, weighing the soft mound of flesh in his hand. It was odd to be so slow and gentle with someone for a change, but it was nice, and he cherished her innocence.

Ophelia swallowed hard, looking up at him with hurt evident in her expression. Because she knew he was right, and he was only speaking the truth. That was the hardest part to accept... Just as she moved to open her mouth and tell him good bye - figuring it would be easier on him if she just let him off the hook - a messenger from the palace ran into the room. He was panting and sweating, and it was clear that it was an emergency. "My Lord! I need to speak with you right away," he said, glancing at Ophelia with a bit of uncertainty. It had taken awhile to figure out how to find him, but through the grape vine of maids (one of Alexander's maids had come to the training center to let him know of the emperor's arrival) but he finally made it. "It's the Queen."

Iris let go, looking startled at his reaction before smiling a little shyly as he helped her. "its weird.Interesting."She muttered smiling at him as she kissed him back, before leaning back sipping her drink before flushing, moaning quietly as he touched her, glancing down. So innocent she hadn't even touched herself, "Ohh...that feels good."she muttered squirming a little.

Valerian looked away from her, swallowing hard as she tried to think about what to do before looking startled at the sudden appearance of the messager. Looking at a loss for words for the moment he swallowed,"I'll be right back....I'm not leaving. I will be back."He said looking down at ophelia, leaning forward to press a kiss to her forehead."I'm not leaving you, I just want to know what's wrong."he said rambling a bit in his need to reassure her before stepping out into the hallway with the messager, not closing the door,but taking the little bit of privacy. He needed a private moment in case something had happened."What is it?"He demanded.

Alec smiled a bit, setting his drink aside to push the toga away from her upper body, now exposing both breasts. He caressed them both, watching as her nipples hardened under his touch, then leaned down to kiss her neck. His lips moved down to her collar bone, her chest, then the tops of her breasts. "I am about to make you feel incredibly things, love," he whispered against her skin, the moved to suck on her breasts. He alternating between them, sucking one and massaging the other. He was very gentle. No teeth, no pinching. He wanted to her feel safe and comfortable, nothing more.

The messenger swallowed hard and shook his head. His voice was low for privacy. "She's dead," he said, "Was found in a pool of blood. She had drank a cup of poisoned tea, it seems, and the doctor is not sure what came first." He winced at that, the miscarriage implied. "The doctor has named it suicide, but they are not sure. It seems suspicious that it was tea that had been poisoned... However, she was found in the bathroom on the floor." He frowned out of sympathy, still a bit shocked at the scene. The poor maid that found her was still sick with grief. "I am truly sorry to be the one to tell you, my lord."

iris moaned softly shifting to lay back against the headboard whining quietly as the man kissed his way down, shivering."Ohh...that is incredible..."She muttered her eyes fluttering shut for a moment as she slid her fingres through his hair, and with each touch,with each suck relaxing even more as she squirmed"Oh.."

Valerian looked startled, then grief stricken as he stumbled, leaning against the wall, sinking to the floor. Even if he wasn't in love with her, or wanted her near him anymore, she had been part of his life for the better part of 12 years, and the sudden loss of not even a chance of reconciliation left him without a way to ground himself. "...search...search and see where the posion was."his features grew angry."If she was posioned, instead of suicide, I want to know about it."He said raising his legs, resting his arms over his knes, his head hanging between his knees, so overwhelmed and confused he had no idea what to do.

Alec grinned and gave her left breast one last lick before gently removing her toga the rest of the way, revealing her virginal womanhood to his eyes. He licked his lips, lust in his eyes, but was careful not to get rough. His hands gently spread her legs apart, and he began to kiss down her stomach. "I am glad you are enjoying yourself," he whispered before dipping his head down to lick the entrance of her tight pussy. He flicked his tongue over her clit and pushed a finger inside of her. She was painfully tight, so he was trying to open her up a bit. He didn't want to hurt her, after all.

After a few moments of silence, Ophelia peeked into the hall. At the sight of him, she sunk to her knees and looked him over worriedly. Her hand moved to stroke his hair out of his face. "Val, what's wrong?" she asked shakily, looking nervous for him. All of her anger had been washed away once she saw him crumbled with grief. She had an idea of what had happened, but she didn't dare say. "What's the matter?" she whispered, "Tell me so I can help."

She glanced up at a maid, nodding for her to sit with the babies so that she could be with him.

Iris blushed as she let him remove her toga, swallowing hard as she watched him fighting the urge to close her legs. "Hm I am."She muttered watching him, nearly jumping out of her skin as he licked her, shivering. Whimper in pain as her body resisted the finger being shoved in, reaching down and gripping his hair."Alec..."She whimpered quietly.

Valerian swallowed hard as he leaned his head into her hand, not responding barely able to think through the grief that was dragging him down."Astrid's dead."He said blankly, bluntly. To grief ridden to be kind in telling her what had happened, shifting laying down on the floor next to her, curling his body around her, like a childl seeking comfort s he cried.

Alec continued to gently push his finger in and out of her. "I know, I know," he whispered, "It will hurt, but I'll make it go away. I promise." He smiled up at her, kissing her opening one last time before sitting up and handing her his drink. "Down it. Drink it all. It'll help." He took a pillow and put it underneath her lower body, making her nice and level so that she didn't have to work too hard at it. After that, he grabbed so oil that he had in his night stand and began to rub it all over his hardened member, now completely erect and ready to go. "Are you ready?" he asked, leaning over her to kiss her gently on the lips.

Ophelia look started at his words, her heart skipping a beat. "O-oh, Valerian... I'm so sorry," she whispered painfully, hating that he was hurt. She pushed her out heart ache aside for the moment and wrapped her arms around the grief stricken man, stroking his hair and holding him close. She let him rest his head on her chest, and she kissed his hair. "It's okay to be upset... You loved her once, and she deserves for you to mourn the person she once was." She pressed her lips to his forehead and stayed with him in the hall, not about to make him move or speak.

"Would you like me to send a messenger and tell them you will return in the morning?" she whispered, "Or we can go with you... You shouldn't be alone."

Iris whimpered looking down at her, sitting up and taking his drink, sighing softly, already feling the alcohol numbing her a little.Looking him over she studied him as he grabbed the oil, her eyes drawn to his hand, looking nervous."Are you sure it'll fit?"she muttered kissing him back,wrapping her arms around him.

Valerian swallowed hard as he shifted, resting his head in her lap, shuddering ever so slightly. "I miss her....I missed her even when she was alive..."He muttered responding to her words a little, dully, as if he wasn't even really aware of what he was saying. Frowning a little before shaking his head a little."Dont want to go back.Dont want to see her rooms.Don't want to see anyone..."he muttered pressing his face into her thigh.

"Ophelia?What are you-"Alexander stopped as he looked down at his emperor, the conspring man for once looking at a loss for words."Do you want to put him in bed, or should I take him home?"He muttered.

"No, not home.Dont wanna."valerian muttered sounding like a five yer old denying bedtime.

Alec chuckled a bit and settled between her legs. He leaned down to kiss her again, wanting her to feel comfortable. His hands moved down to wrap her legs around his waist. "It will," he promised, "It won't feel like it for a moment, but I promise, it will." He gave her a smile before leaning forward and resting his forehead on her's. His hips moved forward, gently sliding into her. When he met her virginity, he swallowed hard, then pushed forward and broke through her hymen. He gasped at her tightness, then looked down to check on her.

Ophelia looked up at Alexander and shook his head. "I'll take him to my rooms," she murmured, for Ophelia had just started sleeping in a separate bed. Despite being thankful for his kindness, she wasn't ready to be sexually held by another man. Not when she was so in love with Valerian...

Helping the man up, she led him back into the bedroom they had been in, picking the babies up and putting them in their cribs. Gently, she pulled the blankets back and had him crawl in, but winced when Mara started to cry... "Hang on," she whispered. Getting the little girl, she held her close and crawled into bed with Valerian, pulling her toga down to nurse the baby. As she fed, Ophelia reached down to stroke his hair and wipe the wetness from beneath his eyes. "It's going to be okay," she whispered to him, looking down at him with soft eyes.

Iris looekd up at him, tears filling her eyes, misting over as she looked up athim.wincing as he broke through she held him tightly,burying her face in his neck.Swallowing hard as she held him she trembled, strugging to relax.'I-I'm okay."She said after a moment leaning back to look up at him.Gently stroking his hair out of his face."I'm fine."she muttered.

Alexander nodded towards his room."I am going to get some sleep if you need anyhing."He muttered before watching the two leave. Valerian smiled slightly as he was settled into the bed,twisting his head to look at his little girl bshe sighing as his hair was stroked. He loved having his hair played with, and the grief stricken man found it relaxing. "It will be?Promise?"He muttered looking up at her, desperate to know that his world wouldn't be totally swallowed whole by the grief and pain he was feeling

Alec looked down at her sympathetically, leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips. Reaching down with his thumb, he wiped her tears away, then slowly started to move in and out of her. She was tight like a vice, milking him for all he was worth. She knew she would not get much pleasure out of her first time, but he was determined. "I want to show you something," he whispered to the innocent woman. Taking her hand, he pulled it down in between them and placed her finger on her clit. "Feel that? Rub it. Use your other hand on your breasts, like this." He took her other hand and placed it on her breast, letting her get the hang of it. He knew that she was as innocent as they came, so he was being patient with her. Once she started to understand, he started to gentle thrust in and out of her.

Ophelia smiled as she looked down at him, continuing to stroke his hair. "I have no intentions of letting you not be okay," she whispered, leaning down to kiss his forehead. Arion started to cry from his crib. "Do you mind getting him while I finish up with her? I've notice he doesn't like sharing attention," she said, smirking. She knew, at the moment, Valerian just wanted to be comforted and held, but she also knew that what he needed was to see that there was hope in the future, and the only way to show him that was to let him bond with his children.

Leaning down, Ophelia stroked Mara's hair as she fed.

001-112(pp_w900_h600).jpg

Iris whimpered quietly, turning her face a little into his hand, shuddering a little as she clung to him. Looking startled as he took her hand, she looked confused before nodding."I do."She muttered stuttering a little, rubbing at the small nub of flesh even as she let him move her hand to her breast, flushing hard as she played with herself. Embarassed and sweet, but also starting to enjoy it. Swallowing hard as she looked up at him, she leaned up, wanting a kiss as he thrust in and out of her.

Valerian sighed softly closing his eyes before smiling wanely at the sound of his son's cries. Getting up and moving to the edge of the bed slowly, getting up slowly before moving to the crib."Of course he doesn't. I don't like sharing attention either."He grumbled for a moment looking like himself, looking amused as he gently picked up the baby, cuddlling him as he moved back to the bed, settling back against the headboard next to Ophelia as he cuddled the child.

Alec grinned down at her, leaning in to a passionate kiss. He tried to be slow and give her some time to build up her own orgasm, but it was getting hard. A week and a half without any sex had been hard on him. "Oh, yea," he moaned against her, "Oh... Ungh... Iris, I'm getting close." He swallowed hard and started to slow his thrusts in order to buy some time. He felt like a teenager again, his eyes squeezing shut so that he didn't cum prematurely.

Ophelia giggled, watching him with Arion. It was nice to see Valerian smile, and it was nice to see Arion stop crying and look up at him with awe. "He's going to have the same problem Alec always had, you know," Ophelia whispered, cradling Mara and rubbing her back. "He's going to be living his life in utter awe of his father, but just hoping that he will be able to make him proud one day..." Leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder, she yawned. She was still quite tired from the day, not having slept at all after giving birth. Mara started to fall asleep against her chest, but Ophelia couldn't bring herself to get up and put her in her crib. She just loved holding them.

"You have a lot of choices to make now," Ophelia murmured, looking down at the two children, but speaking to Valerian. Indeed, he did. She wondered if he was going to claim the twins and Arion as his rightful heir, and if so, when would be appropriate to tell the public?

"Just go,please.Its okay. We can always play more later."She muttered smoothing his hair back from his face as she looked up t him, looking amused at him trying to keep calm. Shivering a little as she looed up at him, feeling like a woman now, instead of just a child. Smiling at him asshe kissed him again.

Valerian looked up at her, "Hm, maybe.Maybe not, since everyone knows I'm not perfect."He said sighing softly before taking the baby away from her, settling them both back in the crib before looking at her. "Now sleep."He ordered as he leaned down to kiss her forehead, shuddering a little as he laid down next to her. Closing his eyes as he thought. Despite the grief numbed feelings holding him, he knew that he was going to claim these children. That they were going to be his, but he also knew that his children would suffer if he did it to soon, and left the public wonder if he'd killed his wife to get this outcome. He was going to have to do this delicately.

Alec nodded quickly, then let out a deep, pleasure-filled groan. He filled her to the brim, then collapsed on top of her. "Thank you," he gasped, leaning in to nuzzle her neck. After he rested for a few moment, he pulled out of her and winced at the sight of blood. "Come on," he murmured, picking her up and carrying her toward the tub. "Let's clean up while the maids change the sheets." Smiling at her, he filled the tub and stepped into the water with her in his arms, knowing she was going to be sore the next day. He hated doing it to her, but he knew it needed to be done... "How do you feel? Need a drink?"

Ophelia moved to rest her head on his chest and her arm over his stomach. She left him to his thoughts, happy to get some rest. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep and sleeping better than she had in weeks. The babies fussed a little during the night, but the maids took care in taking care of them while their parents got some much needed rest. Because in the morning, they were going to be facing some hard times...

The next morning, Ophelia was across the room, sitting an arm chair and nursing both twins at the same time with the help of a soft pillow in her lap. She looked tired, because it was early, but she didn't want the nurses to take care of them any more than they had to. Ophelia was determined to be a good parent after years of being raised by only an older brother...

Iris whimpered quietly as h came, clining to him. Shivering as he pulled out she whined, wincing as she looked up at him. Resting her head on his chest she sighed,feeling better as she was put into the water. "I'm sore. Achy."She muttered starting a little at the woman appearing in the doorway. Phedre offered a tired smile as she stepped into the bathroom, the maids having being gossiping among themselves and woken her up, the woman hadcome to see if they needed anything."CAn I get anything for you two?" "Something to drink would be fantastic."Iris said smiling,blushing a little as phedre nodded and waled away.

Valerian smiled sleepily as he looked up at the three of them as he woke,yawning as he ran a hand through her hair."You look beautiful sitting there."he said smiling as he ran his fingers through his hair sitting up. Knowing he needed to face his life and what was happening,but not able to convince himself yet. "ophelia?"Alexander asked, knocking on the door as he stepped into the room, ignoring the growl he got from the emperor for his efforts.He wasn't going to be told not to go anywhere in his house.

Back
Top Bottom