Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legends of Second Earth: Age of Strife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least the human wasn't pissed off about Borkul's little treatment. Hell he even joked a little to lighten the mood. Borkul could appreciate that. Though when the human called Katya beautiful, Borkul couldn't help but smirk a little. Got a little of the Dark Elf Fever huh? Borkul knew it all too well but now wasn't exactly the time to indulge in such decadence. Katya felt the need to explain Borkul's actions which was something that Borkul never understood. One acted because there was a need to act, not because there was some expectation or explanation to it all. But then again diplomacy wasn't exactly one of the Half-Orcs strong suits so he didn't mind one bit that Katya had the tact to keep any hostility or misunderstandings from arising.

“Well before we leave I would like to know your names. I know yours.” Borkul said as he looked to Katya, but then he looked to the human. “But I don't know yours. If anything I only know that you are apart of that red bearded mad man's Talon Company. I am Borkul of the KulRaka Clan.” Borkul said with a little laughter in his voice. Not out of insult or disgust, simply past experiences that the Half-Orc remembered where Talon Company mercs either helped him complete missions or acted as deterrents for others. In the mercenary business what happened in the battle field stayed in the battlefield. Once a mission was over there was no honor bound code or blood right to exact revenge. If that was the case then Borkul would probably be hunted down by at least ten or so different bands of mercenaries.

Once introductions were out of the way the challenge of escaping and blending back in was presented. Katya's plan was sound but it left Borkul with one problem. He had let himself be known in all of this and couldn't just go around Nerys for the time being without some disguise. “Katya, why don't you head out first? Mind bringing me back a cloak so I can leave here with a hood as well?” Borkul asked, laughing somewhat since he was unprepared for this sort of situation. His armor was great for it's ability to come out and protect him, but in no way was it discrete. He had used it after all in front of the guards. So Borkul was starting to pull out some gold pieces, more then ready to give Katya some coin to buy him a cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom