Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts school of magic and witchcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiki roamed the halls of the school restless. She didn't have another class for a few hours and was just roaming to find some company. Brushing her long raven hair over her shoulder she stopped and leaned against a wall. Sighing she closed her eyes. She was so freakin bored out of her mind.

Masaya was in his house and he was just sitting around and did not know what to do. Walking out of the house of Slytherin he turns the corner and sees Kiki leaning on the wall looking like she was bored. Running towards her he tickles her in the ribs. "Hey what are you doing?"

Backing away from Kiki he looks at her and then said, "What class do you have next?" The hall was near empty and he was just looking around to see if there was someone he new to say 'hi' to before it got to late in the week.

"Potions!? Man I hate that class. I failed that class last year and I had to pay for that like crazy. One time I killed the rat that we had to use the potion on." Masaya was not that good when it came to getting ingredients for a potion. "Why do you like that class so much? It is really hard and boring."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom