Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts school of magic and witchcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
It was another year at Hogwarts and as usual after the grand feast starting off the school year all children were sent to their respective homes. Tanis looked around the room pushing his semi long black hair out of his eyes. He was looking for something fun to do. He saw his options, as either go and start a fight between a large group that had gathered in the middle of the common room or go mess with this loner in the corner of the room. He weighed these choices in his head and decided he could get in less trouble with the later.

As he began walking towards this girl that stood out from the rest of the crowd like a soar thumb, he saw he had the greatest chance to in the world to trip this girl trying to show off by casting a spell without her wand. Tanis of course not being able to resist quickly tripped the girl then leaned against the wall next to his prey of the night. "How ya doin cutie?"

These would be Anina's first year at this new school, not knowing anyone. Her first four years spent in the American school for magic and witchcraft. After all that's where she had been born and raised, that was in tell her muggle mother passed away and her wizard father thought it best go get away from it all. Moving back to his land of origin. Thus, it was clear she felt out of place here. Leaning against the wall watching the other witches and wizards talk and mess around.

A hand running threw her semi-long golden hair, the tips naturally a right red color. Odd yes but she seemed to pull it off rather nicely, her eyes a pail yet bright blue. Her new uniform already Americanized with two silver chains, her tie loosened and two pendents around her neck. Earring made of phoenix feathers in her ears, her silver wand hanging from her side thanks to it being stuck in her belt. More or less she looked like an American punk.

Head turning slowly when she heard a male voice talk, sounding only inches from her. Turing to see the rather cute boy leaning against the wall next to her, "Depends on who's asking?"

Another loner would be sitting int eh common room, her hands movign in certain ways. In ehr hand was a Fireball that she would actually toss and call back to her, however this fireball was a blue color and wouldnt burn a thing. Some of the others however called her a little freak..

She held Snow white hair, deep pupilless blue eyes and a raven that was her constant companion while outside of classes. As usual this girl spoke to no one but her raven.

He instantly could tell from her accent that she was not from around here as if the style her clothes didn't give him that. "Ah your new here huh? Yeah I shoulda known." He shook his head. "Well my names Tanis." He stuck out his hand as if to give her a hand shake.

Her eyes narrowed and looked away from the boy, watching the girl with her raven in the chair. "Weird." She never saw a witch do that before nor had she ever seen anyone keep a raven as a pet. "Yea so I'm new. Get to the point or get lose Tanis is it." She seemed to have quite the smart mouth, not many new kids of a lower grade gave the older kids lip. But she was not a normal girl it seemed. Brushing off his hand shake, but at less she was looking at him again.

Brushing off her wicked tongue with a laugh he went back to work, not sure whether to annoy this girl or actually flirt with her. "Yeah that girl over there is a little nuts if ya ask me. She's good at what she does though thats for sure. Anyways back to you...hmmm... " he looked her up and down to see if he could get a clue as to what kind of girl he was dealing with. "What classes ya taking this year... What's your name again?"

"Well you know Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Potions, Astronomy, History of Magic, and Herbology are the compulsory subjects the first five years. Then my two optional subjects are Care of Magical Creatures, Divination...then I'm taking Ancient Runes just because I like the study of it. As for my name is Anina," She watched him closely now, "And you what classes are you taking?"

"Mmmm, nice name." He said smiling. He shrugged, "I don't know yet. Depending on the teacher I'll just walk into their class and be signed up. Just because i'm special." He winked. "For i'm taking defense against the dark arts and charms. Oh have a few lil notes for some of your classes that most people don't have even for my age if your interested that is."

She would continue her little practice, until finally the bal would die out. She reached and pet her raven. "I wonder waht sort of potions we will learn to make this year Kazah." The raven cawed back at her, possibly understanding her?

In either case she would softly giggle. Kazah was currently her only friend in all the world and she liked it well enough. But sometimes she would feel lonely when looking at the other children and their friends. Sometimes.. she did indeed wish others were not so fast to label her as odd.

"So I take it your one of the teachers favorites. I heard after your 5th year you can pick and choose what classes for the most part, because of the owl exams at the end of your 5th year." Turning her glare back to the girl with the raven as she spoke once more, "And I bet you do. But I'm sure I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well." Her eyes held a sly but calm look to them. "I was well known back in the states' school."

"Favorite may be a little stretch but I guess you could say that." He followed her eyes till they got to the other girl. "Well then you wouldn't be looking to share any of these would you?" A smile came across his mouth as his mind wandered thinking of what such secrets she might hold.

A gang of 5th years began to move around the girl with the raven. They threw little teases at her not meaning much harm more so just for fun but their words were a little harsh. "Hey raven talker whatcha talkin about with your pet?"
"You don't perhaps sleep with it do you? I heard interspiecies relationships can get rough." On and on the teases came, though none of them really ment any harm, more so a game.

Watched as the small gang picked on the girl and slowly laid her hand on her wand. She did not so much wave it, just held in her hand. Soon one boy's teeth seemed to grow longer and the other seemed to fly back into one of the other chairs. Making one wounder if she had done it or if someone else had came to the other girl's aid. A sly smile came to her lips and she let her wand slowly slip back into her belt with out so much as looking down at it. "Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell."

The girl let her raven fly up to the rafters above while she looked down and silently took their teases which she took hard.. "p-please.. stop it.." she whispered.. if they would not they would see one very angry 4th year.. When one boy grew longer teeth and another flew back.. she looked around and gave a soft smile at the american girl.. a bow of her head given as a thank you in silence.

As the boy's saw looked at the one with now extra large teeth they began shouting. Now truly meaning their insults. "Hey freak what's wrong with you!" "Your so ugly you make even Micky's face cringe." One kid shoved her shouting, "Whats the hell freak turn him back!"

Seeing the situation drastically heat up Tanis moved towards the group looking back at, Anina, "Excuse me for a second will you?"

He walked to the girls side, though he was one for a good tease now and then he didn't much like fights. "Hey now you guys cool it off. Bobby I what room do you have to talk when you've spent your entire life talking to a bunch of dam dolls. Now leave this girl alone or ill have to wail on the lot of ya."

Many of the kids left, not daring to mess with a 7th year, but a few remained. "What about Micky?"

"I think I can take care of that," Anina said, a wave of her wand and the guys teeth starting to painfully go back to normal. Her lips did not move to say any spell. A smile on her face would let the kid who teeth she had made grow know it was really her. Done she would lean up against the back of her, binding over some, "Next time I'll do more then make you look like the rat you are."

A wink to seal the deal she just made.

She smiled as the two elder kids had coem to her help. "thank you.. both of you." She smiled and her Raven came down to sit on ehr shoudler once more.. "My name.. is Gabriel.. This is Kazah.." The raven woudl caw as it was introed.

"Well thats a pretty neat trick." Tanis said as the boy's slinked away. "Nice to meet ya Gabriel. Though I wish it was under better circumstance." Looks up at the raven in confusion then shook his head dismissing the idea that had once been in his mind.

Anina would not say much and wave of the comment by Tanis about her magic. It was not like it was anything big, turning to walk away and reclam her spot on the wall she was leaning on before. Watching the raven land back on it's owner's shoulder. Maybe she was call it a night early today....after all classes started tomorrow and it was already late.

Tanis wasn't just going to let the girl go now that he knew what kind of tricks she had. "Hey wait up! So how did you do that back there? That could be pretty useful." He just liked collecting knowledge and secrets and this one was going to be a real prize for him... If he could get a hold of it.

She did not really like being stopped but she did anyways as that guy followed her, "Which one the teeth thing or casting a spell with out saying a word?" Both where useful but the teeth thing was an easy one. "The spell I just used was Densaugeo. I though everyone knew that one, guess not. As for casting a spell with out a word...you'll learn it soon in school if they did not already teach you."

"Nah the spell was easy but you didn't even do anything when his teeth grew you just looked at him." He said in amazement. "Ive never seen someone pull spells like that off so easy." He noticed she wasn't like stopping to talk to him, and realized now would be a great time to see where she stood in character wise. Though he didn't know how far he wanted to push her, from what he could tell she would make for a pretty good friend to call upon. Not knowing much about her would make it all that harder to make her someone he could call on for a favor.

The loner girl woudl stand and give a slight bow to the two, clearly their talk had been done and despite it being late in the evening the girl went out for a walk with her Raven on her shoulder..

Under the grand halls of Hogwarts, similar celebrations were going on but by a different breed of wizards and witches all together. The cold dark halls of the dungeon lay held the Slytherin class home. Her the crowds were very different. There were a section of kids more based upon wealth and magical talent rather than personality traits as it was in the upper halls.

It was Masaya's 6th year at the school was somewhat happy to be at Hogwarts again. Walking down the stairs so he could see all the other punks that lived there. "Hello my worthless Slytherin." Not good at talking to everyone at one time he just came down and did not care what any of the others said to him.

She hummed to herself as she walked.. her Raven cawing every so often.. She would giggle at some parts.. "oh Kazah.. I'm sure no one comes down here.." she spoke softly.. she had little idea where the slitherins were.. not that she really cared for them, they were meaner to her than anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom