Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

EPMA! Earth's Private Military Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have not intention of harming her. She challenged me, and I can not decline." He was not fighting the telepathy separating the two. "And what you have been through physically counts for very little when leading. It depends on having the will to and experience of leading others."

"Well either way all this talk is irritating me. I don't care who's leader I just can't stand your uptight manner." she said her voice gentle and vague, "Masako, if you have a problem with it...too bad. I challenged him and backing down would mean forfeiting my honor, which means I would have to kill myself." She snarled but seemed to take a minute to think. She slid her mask down over her face the gryphon emblem glowing in the light. She sighed and moved slightly to the left . "Are you gonna attack or just stand there?" she said.

He quickly retook his fighting stance realizing she planned to attack. "I'm no fool if I charge you, you will surely defeat me." He said glaring. He was not one to be coaxed into stupid mistakes easily.

"Charge you! Oh please! I'm a assassin not a bull!" she said. She stood still herbstance relaxed making it apparent she wouldn't attack unless he did. It was against her honor to keep attacking an enemy who didn't fight back. But shebwas getting irritated as was quite tempted to end this.

masako didn't let the move, still forcibly holding them against the walls and sighed, setting them down. "fine duke it out and kill each other for all I really care." She said and went to sit down. "I'll be sure to find a nice hole to dump you in later."

"Masako must you be so dramatic. I do not intend on having anyone die or be injured." she said looking at the female.
She frowned slightly. Such drama or concern was quite unusual to her. It made her slightly uncomfortable.

"I'm jaded." Masako said. "I've seen alot of friends get mad and really hurt each other." she said, a bit sad about it, her segmented "legs" danglinb over her eyes for a moment. "I just miss alot of them and I really dont' want to see you two really do anything serious." she said with a sigh. "but if you must fight: go for it."

"I will promise you that I won't hurt anyone." she said as she turned. "After all I do understand what you mean." she said. She pushed her hair out of her face. She had only ever lost one person but it was the one who mattered most. Her bestfriend in her squad, Saku Yanai. She sighed returning her attention to the fight at all.

He ignored the conversation not wanting to be distracted from what was happening. "I shall not attack you but only defend myself. I find no point in fights that are not carried out to the end." He remembered almost getting kicked out of the military for going into the boxing ring and almost killing a man. They hadn't let him in the ring since.

"fine, do what you want" she said and left teh room and went to go find her own quarters, part of the arrangement was that she'd be isolated from the others in case her telekinetic powers reacted to the nightmares she was still experiencing. "This sucks" she sighed as she continued alone down teh corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom