Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

EPMA! Earth's Private Military Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
The soldiers all stood in a white room. Four of them had came to the base on a shuttle from Earth. One was already here when they arrived. In the last two hours of being here there had been almost no chattering between the soldiers. Eventually a door that had seemed no different then the wall around it opened up revealing an admiral of the Earth's Space Defense. "Aten-hut!"

A rather tall and burly man who was leaning on the wall instantly snapped into attention, saluting the officer. His red hair was cut in a high and tight fashion and his eyes seemed very concentrated on the moment. He was more then six foot six, and easily weighed more than than two-fifty. He was decorated in the American Marine Corps uniform.

Lillian and Gabriel were probably the only two to not go to attention, but insted kept their relaxed poses. Lillian was in a bit of a daydream while Gabriel was checking out the room adn the rest of the little team he and Lillian had been stuck with. He grumbled.. "this or jail huh. funny.. looks like a jail to me.." to which Lillian nodded in agreement.

Hisakata stood in the shadows of the room her mouth turned down in it's ever present frown. Her mask rested on top of her head her black hair pulled in a ponytail. Unlike the others in the room she refused to wear a uniform. After all Hisa was just on loan to the EPMA. She was only order to serve with them and that was it. In her black net top covered by a black short kimono, gold hip length scarf, and black shorts, Hisa seemed oddly out of place. She had obliged them on the no weapons term so she wasn't carrying any of her usual weapons. His spoke clear definitive english but she wasn't inclined to pay attention or respond to anyone. She was a goodnsoldier an was going to follow the rules but in her own way. After all Hisa had more than one reason for being here.

Masako was close to Liliane and Gabriel and sighed, she was wearing a pair of uniform pants and a black halter top that barely constrained her huge breasts. Her segmented bangs draping down the side of her face to rest on her collar as some others fell under her ear and over the shoulder. the blonde's arms were crossed as she watched and sighed a bit more. "I had the same choice you had except they were going to lock me in a lab." she said.

Lillian's soft voice whispered.. "Jail would be more favorable.. but a lab is most cruel indeed.."

Gabriel nodded and ruffled Lillian's hair, "ya.. but thsi stuffy ol windbag might be more fun than a jail warden.." he said poking his thumb in the Commander's direction.

"A lab would be, they wanted to pull me apart dna strand by strand." She sighed and nodded. "He's tiresome old windbag but it'd help to pay attention." she said.

The commander walked through the door, seeing only one take salute he didn't even bother to tell him to stand down. "Hmph... You all think your to good to be here?" Looking at the crowed on the other side of the room. "Well then I don't think you deserve an introduction. Your bunks will be down the hall on in the room that has the big 'Shit Heads' on top of it. Your orders will be waiting for you there."

Lillian and GAbriel jsut rolled their e yes and moved towards where they were supposed to be. "if theres a top bunk.. its Lillians.. bottom is mine.. " Gabriel said as they mvoed to their rooms.

"you old fart. I don't have to salute you." Masako growled at him, floating off the floor fo ra moment. "I can easily kill everyone in here so don't forget it ya old windbag." she hissed and floated out the door and down the corridor to be alone for the moment.

The commander sighed, this was going to be a hard batch to break. Nothing was easily done around here anymore. He looked at Randy who was still saluting and scoffed. "Your dismissed soldier." the commander said as he went back from whence he came.

Randy relaxed and began walking to the room. He didn't like the people he was with, they were to unruly. Reminded him to much of the street wars.

In the small room that was only 15x15 there were two bunk beds in the corner and one single next to the door. On the otherwise white walls straight across from the door was a flat screen in apparently built into the wall. On the screen was a description of their orders. Their first task was to assign a squad leader among them. That person would be sleeping in the single bed right by the door.

Gabriel and Lillian took the right side, Lillian hoping off Gabriel's shoulders to land gently on the bed. it was rather Obvious they had done such acts before by the way Gabriel didnt even flinch as after she jumped on his shoulders he rolled into the bed. both of them managing the same position, laied on their sides watching the rest.

Obvious more so that neither wanted the leader position.

Randy read the orders then stood next to the wall waiting for the others to get there. He wasn't liking the fact that the others had already tried to choose their own bunks, scowling at them.

Hisa sighed and stepped from the shadows her mask still titled up on her head. "So who's gonna be squad captain?" she asked. She sighed feeling a strange emptyness without her weapons. She had quickly analyzed all of her companions. The boy and girl were obviously used to working together, the blonde was fiercly independant and the least likely to be merciful, and the boy by the door was a born and bred soldier. She didn't see how this would work out. She new she would most likely get along with the blonde. The boy and girl were already chummy. Most likely the boy would be left to stand alone. And quite frankly. She didn't care.

The tall man took a step forward. "We'll that should be rather simple." He said looking around at the group they had collected. He was really starting to regret taking this mission, "All we must know is who has had the most experience leading among us. They would naturally make the best leader."

Gabriel and Lillian stayed where they were.. Lillian being the most silent as Gabriel replied.. "Soo that woudl be.. you then right?" GAbriel was a smart ass taht much was for sure..

a soft chuckle heard as Lillian thought it funny. Lillian sat up. "What is our next order.." She spoke softly.. curious to know that. she didnt argue with her friend too much.

Randy frowned. "You do not know how many missions I've led, nor I any of you." Even though as he looked at the others in the room he could quite easily guess that he was. Even so he didn't wish to take the chance and possibly step on anyones toes.

"Its obvious that the other don't want to lead. But you and me are qualified." she said stepping further into the room. She cracked her knuckles and rotated her neck. She sighed her eyes glowing. "So how about we fight for the position." she said. She slid into a stance and waited patiently. She didn't really want the position but she really hated soldiers so this would be an excellent chance for her to take out some pent up rage. She calmly waited for his response.

He looked at the small women and frowned, "I fail to see how fighting will lead us to who has the best leadership skills. This would just prove who is the better fighter in hand to hand combat."

She snorted a laugh. "Its simple enough. You have to be strong to be a leader. After all if the leader is weak then they're not fit to lead." she said shrugging. She stayed in her stance not willing to back down. It was a shame to see a soldier back down from a fight. She thought a moment before a grin twitched a the edge of her mouth. "Or are you frightened."

"A leader must be strong mentally and willfully, physically not so much. But if you are wishing for a fight then I shall not back down." He took his fighting stance, and looked down his opponent, realizing that she would try to move very quickly to attack and not much force, she probably knew very key points to strike.

She smiled her eyes glowing. "Without strength you can not be qualified to lead." she said. She decided to take a more unpredictable approach. She jumped her hand planting on the edge of the upper bunk. She pushed of corkscrewing through the air and gained momentum by pushing off a light. She quickly flipped of the adjacent wall. She landed her feet planting in the back of his sternum. She righted herself and returned to her stance.

Even as he expected such moves to come from her he was still surprised. Her blow landed beautifully forcing him to stumble. Though he stood again the look of pain was nowhere in his face. He put his back to the wall putting himself between the two bunks knowing his only chance of winning this fight would be grabbing her, he narrowed down the ways she could strike him.

She frowned slightly. He was beginingnto take a more cautious approach. She sighed and looked around. She was examining all her attack options and right now arial tactics were highly limited. She had somewhatnexpected it to cone to hand to hand attacking. She quickly surveyed the area for possible attack positions and made a quick choice. She flipped back and sprung into the air taking the same path as before but this time landed on her feet beside him. And then she did something strange. She remained perfectly still.

"All of you stop this nonsense." Masako barked, walking in unconsciously playing with a bit of the length of her hair since the bangs were like segmented insect legs. "Hurting each other isn't going to determine who's best qualified, just who's the stupidest o hurt someone that could be of help later." She said, telekinetically separating the two and pinning them against the walls apart from each other. "If anyone. I"m the more qualified I've been more places than you probably have and I've suffered a hell of alot more." She said in a snarky tone, pointing her finger at them while it visibly segmented itself over teh topside and produced a pointed claw.

Gabriel and Lillian just watched the scene. "we do nto care who is leader.." Lillian said softly as gabriel yawned.. "ya.. ut they better damn well leade or get the fuck outta the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom