Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harem in the Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands in her lap, Celia looked about the table at Grim and the other girls, gauging their facial expressions. She had been sorry to see the new girl go. Though quiet and shy, Ellie had seemed to her a genuinely nice person and potentially a good friend. As much as she loved the other girls, Celia felt she had yet to fully connect with anyone in the estate besides Grim. 'Perhaps that says more about me than the other girls,' she thought to herself, eyes trailing off to look into space for a moment.

"Mhmm, it's too bad to see her go. Which one of you scared her off anyway?" Celia gave both Taylor and Larissa sly glances, grinning. She shrugged at the question. "I suppose we still have plenty of room, though there's no reason we can't enjoy just the four of us in the mean time, right?" She flashed a knowing smile towards Grim, having a feeling he had already enjoyed having the three of them around. "In fact, what do you all say to a formal dinner tonight? It feels like ages since we've had one." Celia cast a hopeful look about the table.

Sitting next to Celia in the table, Larissa licked the glass of water she held with her hands. "Ahh god, hope it was tequila in it" she thought to herself before she took a sip. Ellie had left them a while earlier, and Larissa kept thinking about Ellie's departure. Apparently, not every spirit is made for the Harem, not everyone is wild enough. Even though Larissa still is enjoying herself there, and even though she intends to stay there for a long time, she's not sure if she'd have to meet and leave many more people, or if she would like having to say goodbye to friends.

"Si, kinky as usual Celia" Larissa said teasingly, answering Celia's suggestion. She knew Celia was just trying to get things going, trying to break the awkward silence after Ellie's departure, and that deserved Larissa's support. She hates it when things go dull and sad, she much prefers it if everyone is drinking and dancing.

Sitting across from Celia and Larissa, Taylor stretched her arms out behind her, leaning back in the chair. Sipping from her glass of water she listened to the other girls' suggestions. "A formal dinner party sounds lovely, Celia's right, we haven't had one in such a long time," she said, smiling across the table at Celia. She was close with the other girls and Grim, and they were her best friends. Like everyone else, she had been sad to see Ellie go, but she would have hated to see her unhappy here.

"Plus, a formal dinner gives us all a chance to get dressed up fancy!" Taylor grinned, always being one who loved getting dressed for parties and dinners.

Grim smiled. "I think that's a fine idea." He said. He stood, pressing a concealed button on the arm of his chair. A servant enteredt through a side door.

"Yes, sir?" She asked. Grim glanced at her.

"Would you please inform the kitchens that we will be needing a formal dinner for tonight?" he asked. She nodded and left as Grim gestured to the girls sitting at the table. "Well, how shall we occupy our time until dinner?" He asked, though he was sure of the answer he would get, at least from Larissa.

Celia felt a touch of warmth creep up over her cheek bones at Larissa's teasing. The other girls' occasionally flirtatious behavior, Larissa's especially, no longer surprised her, though the openness of it still managed to slip past her defenses. She herself had developed relationship enough with Grim to give such knowing looks and expressive words, though with other women....Celia was not yet used to that.

She smiled at everyone's acceptance of her idea. "Great! I can't wait to see what the chef's cook up for us." Celia glanced off into space for a moment, a spirited glint in her eye, wondering what she ought to wear for the event, in particular, what from her wardrobe might entice Grim the most. She was pulled back into the moment by his question. "Oh...well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I was thinking I would read by the pool a bit. It is beautiful out today. Anyone's welcome to join."

Larissa stretched her neck and arms as she heard the others approve Celia's suggestion. It truly had been a while since they had a formal 'theme' in the harem and Celia couldn't have picked a better time. Unfortunately for Larissa, most of her clothes are either casual jeans and tops, sporty shorts or party dresses. She had to go to the mall and fetch something, she wanted to look best that night - it's what Grim expects all the members of his harem to strive to achieve.

"I'll need to go shopping actually, if anyone wants to go with me that's fine". She announced as she looked around for any volunteers, then stood up and adjusted her top a bit. "I'll be back soon, need to go get ready" she added before she went to her room to wear her sunglasses and shoes and put on her perfume. She also picked up her wallet and car keys.

Wincing a little as the servant came running, Taylor rubbed behind her neck. She was so appreciative of the servants, but always felt sorry for them and the job they had to do. She would always use the best manners she had around them and would always smile when she saw them around the harem. Thinking, she decided she wouldn't need to go shopping for an outfit, she knew exactly what she would wear that night. Pushing the sleeves of her over sized jumper up to her elbows, she thought again about what she was going to do until dinner.

"I think I might go for a run this afternoon. It is such a beautiful day and all, it would be a shame to see it go to waste..." Smiling at the others, she excused herself and left to go and change into a tank top, sports bra and shorts. Lacing up her shoes, she stretched at the door before letting herself out.

Grim nodded. "Well, then. I can't wait to see what everyone wears tonight." he said, standing and placing the glass on the table. He made a mental note to give the chef and servants a bonus for preparing and serving the feast. "I may just join you by the pool, Celia." he told her with a smile. He needed to think up a theme for the weekend anyway. Perhaps Celia might have some ideas on that regard.

He climbed the stairs up to the hallway, then walked down to his bedroom to change into his swimming attire. He knew he had plenty of suits to pick from, so there was no need to find something new to wear for tonight.

Larissa strolled around the mall, looking around casually as she browsed through all the pricey items in the shelves of the most expensive and fashionable shops in the mall. A few guys in the mall kept staring at her ass as she slid in one shop after the other, quickly filling up four bags. She first started by getting a pink crisscross dress that fitted her nicely, it looked glamorous yet wild enough to suit her personality so she liked it. A nice pair of heals followed that before she went on to get some lingerie. She picked up some lacey black panties and matching bra for after party wildness that usually ensues. Later it was time for the hair dresser, and within a few hours she was set. Last but not least, she needed to pick up a sexy perfume - something she always does whenever she winds up in a mall shopping.

http://img1.rnkr-static.com/user_node_img/50009/1000166655/full/larissa-riquelme-in-fitted-crisscross-dress-person-photo-u1.jpg

(I know it's a bit more of a party dress than a formal dress, but that's the only picture I found of the actual Larissa in a dress so bear with me haha)

Cost her around two thousand dollars, but that wasn't more than a small portion of what Grim pays his girls so she was satisfied, she probably doesn't even realize how much she spent as she doesn't look at bills anymore - one of the things she quickly picked up from the harem and easily grown into.

She entered the palace and made her way to her room to put on her dress and get ready.

A delighted smile crossed Celia's face, an upbeat tune whistling from her lips. With a skip in her step, she ascended the mansion's front stair up to her bedroom, tossing her book on the bed, then digging in her closet for a particular bikini. "There it is!" she exclaimed, yanking out a hangar. She changed, quickly, still bouncing on the balls of her feet, then set out for the poolside, the tune finding it's way back to her lips.

Celia, book tucked under her arm, stepped over to a lounge chair. She set it down, and shrugged off a heavy cotton, lavender robe, a gift from Grim. The outer layer shed, she wore only a vertically striped, blue and white halter top bikini. Spreading her robe out on the lounger, Celia lay, chest down, propped up on her elbows with her book in front of her. The lotion she had applied to her lightly tanned skin glistened in the late afternoon sun.

(I'll be going out of town tomorrow night through Sunday so I won't be able post this weekend. You all feel free to move ahead without me, though. I can always catch up later!)

A disturbingly common sight made it's way across the mansion, Dani; naked and covering her private parts with her hands, darting from cover to cover...on the way to Grimm's Room. the poor girl had taken a shower, and appearently one of the se-helpers decided to clean her clothes and towels...so she had nothing to wear...at all... In her panic, Dani got turned around, trying to avoid male se-helpers. The only place Dani knew how to get too without question from anywhere, Grimm's room...a remnant from her first few days here that were quite emotional, mostly memories of her mother...Grimm had done a lot in those days to make her feel better...among them showing her how to get to his room from anywhere. Dani eventually found, and darted into Grimm's room, and darted under the covers..."One of the helpers decided to do laundry for the bathroom as I was taking a shower, and I got turned around trying to avoid one of the males finding me..."

OOC: I posted my proposal for the male servant taking advantage thing in the OOC thread

Grim smiled. "I think this is one of the few times I've had a naked girl in bed without planning it. Or at least the first time a naked girl has been in a bed for a different reason." he laughed. "Do you want me to run to your room and get you clothes?" He asked. "Celia and I are going to the pool, and you are most welcome to join us." He laughed. "I'm surprised you minded being naked around the grounds. But I suppose you might be more interested in that on the weekends, when the staff isn't about."

"that would be nice, can I join you as is?" Dani asked, looking at Grimm "I don't want to be left alone right now..." What she didn't say was why, that certain males on the serving staff took advantage of her when she was in situations like this, and the helper deciding to do laundry when she was taking a shower stank of another tear filled night in her future if she wasn't clever. "Oh, I heard what happened to the new girl, I hope things go well for her."

Grim noted her fear of being alone, and as unsure why, though he wasn't going to press her for an answer. He nodded. "I don't mind if you don't wear anything." he told her with a smile. "Also, I need ideas for this weekend's theme. I'm in the mood for something kinky." he told her with a wink. He opened the door after changing into black swim trunks, and headed down the stairs.

(Once we arrive at the pool, we should wait for the others to post, give them a little time, lol. Also, if you don't know what I mean by theme, read my second (?) post.)

Dani purred seductively, and got up on her knees, revealing herself to Grimm, a massive change from covering herself a moment ago. "as long as it is just our family here, I'll be happy with whatever you choose." Dani purred, smirking as he crawled over to the side of the bed nearest him and pulling him into a kiss "I love you, and I love the other girls." After breaking for air, Dani walked into Grim's Private bathroom, and grabbed his towl, and wrapped it around herself.

The kiss was unexpected, but he took it in stride, kissing her back equally passionately. He was glad she enjoyed life here. Glancing at her retreating nude figure, he smiled, always one to enjoy the sexy moments in his life. Once she returned from the bathroom, he walked with the towel-clad Dani down the stairs. "Hmm. Perhaps we'll do a roleplay theme. Wearing a costume for your favorite bedroom roleplay scenario." he said, thinking aloud. "We'll see what ideas Celia has when we see her."

"Eh, my Rape Play thing wouldn't translate well." Dani said, sighing ' whatever we do go with, I have some costumes from some old 'cons* I could modify." With that, Dani giggled, and pecked grimm on the cheek. after a bit of walking, dani reached the pool, and disrobed, draiping the towel over a nearby chair. Dani then slipped into the pool, slipping both Grimm and Celia a saucy 'Come Hither' look as more of her naked body disappeared benieth the pool water with every second. "I just realized a great thing about swimming naked...no wedgie from swim trunks." Dani never really wore a Bikini, even when she swam clothed, she wore a pair of guys swim trunks and a Tank top...the reason for this was never explained, as she had no problem swimming naked(though notably only when she was with 'family) and during the first few weeks she had no problem with Bikinis...she just suddenly stopped wearing them after the 2nd month after a solo-swim to keep her body in shape for her web-show.

*- Comiccon and the like.

(Thanks for the asterisk, but I am familiar :) )

Grim smiles. "I'm not sure that'll be the theme, but I'll let you all know tonight at the dinner." He told her. As they arrived at the pool, he smiled at Dani's seductive actions, wondering why this girl was so comfortable being naked around them but not the staff. Ah well. He couldn't expect to understand these girls. Glancing at Celia, he asked, "Shall we join her?"

(I'm going to PM her and make sure she hasn't forgotten us. :) )

Celia watched the toweled Dani step outside, shed her cover and drop right into the pool. She notice Grim emerge as well and smiled in his direction. "About time. I was beginning to think I'd been stood up", she teased, poking the tip of her tongue out between her peach colored lips. Celia was a bit surprised to see Dani up and about, her being something of a mystery. The girl could often be seen bounding stark naked through the grounds here and there, but she didn't always seem to show up at formal gatherings. Celia elected to give her a friendly wave as a neutral way to say hi.

"Sure, a short dip before dinner would be nice." Celia closed her book with a 'thunk' and rolled off to her side, stepping up from the lounger. She placed her hand softly in Grim's and stepped down the stairs into the shallow end of the pool, feeling slight goosebumps along her slender legs from the coolness of the crystal clear water. She moved to where the water level rose just above her chest and settled against the side, elbows propped up out on the edge. Celia poked one finger in the water and swirled it around, watching the ripples float away. "So how are you Dani? Have you been enjoying the beautiful weather today?" Her eyes drifted between the other girl and Grim.

"you know it, I love it here." Dani said, smiling at Celia "it's always beautiful, and I love our 'family'." Dani started swimming around, seemingly excersising, but mostly just having fun. Honestly, she wanted to get some 'grimm time', but she didn't want to steal time from Celia. "sorry I've been scarce lately at the official stuff, I've been busy with Web-Show stuff." Dani said, appologeticly "I've been moving stuff around though."

”Muy bien" Larissa thought to herself at she admired her reflectiom in the mirror with a smile. The dress fitted her nicely and complimented her latin bust. She finished up with her seductive perfume before she leaned closer to her mirror to check her lipstick. She glanced over to the clock and looked disappionted when she realized it was barely sunset. At least two more hours before the dinner starts.

She took out her phone and called the kitchen, instructing them to add a special item for desert: Tres leches; a Spanish classic cake. Then she would text Grim just to kill time "will the prettiest puta get any prize :p " she teased.

Grim felt his phone vibrate before he got in, and he read the message from Larissa. Smiling, he tested back- "Perhaps... I may have something of interest..." He hinted. Then he set the phone down and swam out into the pool near the girls.

"That's okay Dani, you should join us for dinner tonight though." he said with a smile. he laid on his back, drifting through the water for a bit. After a moment, he turned to Celia. "Oh! I'm trying to decide on a theme for this weekend. Have any ideas? I was thinking 'Favorite Roleplay', but I'd love other ideas." he said. He had to admit, swimming with two sexy women, one naked, and one not far from, it was slowly arousing him more and more.

Celia returned Dani's smile. "Nothin' to be sorry about, hun. We'd just love to have you at dinner tonight." She could feel a few beads of sweat glistening on her forehead and, taking a moment to let down her tied up hair, she tucked her knees, immersing herself completely underwater. Pushing off the wall with her feet, Celia stroked once with her arms, drifting forward along the bottom of the pool, then twirled so her face pointed towards the surface. She let her momentum continue to take her forward and up, resurfacing a few feet in front of Grim, wiping the water from her eyes.

"A theme, hmm? Favorite roleplay sounds like a great idea! I know I have an outfit or two to wear for that." She strode lightly over to his side, resting her left hand on his right shoulder, speaking softly to his ear, "and I would love to see what your favorite roleplay is. Perhaps you could let us know so all the girls can dress up accordingly for you one day." With a Cheshire grin, Celia held his hand and slipped his arm around her waist, the material of her bikini top just grazing against the side of his side, her right hand touching his chest.. "How does that sound?"

Grim smiled, wrapping an arm around her. "I'm sure you would like to know what my favorite roleplay is. Perhaps we can have a contest to see if anyone can guess it..." he said, smiling wider. "We'll discuss the theme with the other girls at dinner and see what they think." As the material of her bikini top brushed against his skin, he smiled, gesturing for Dani to come closer to them. "Now, if we are going to have some fun, I don't mind that." He said, winking. "But more is better." he said, laughing slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom