Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harem in the Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracedragon13

Super-Earth
Ellie sighed slightly as she looked around, slightly nervous as she noticed the mansion coming into view... She'd been told that it was rather large, and it had lived up to her expectations, perhaps even surpassed them! As she neared it, she felt herself becoming even more nervous and she began biting on the rather short nail of her right middle finger as an attempt at relieving her nerves!

She couldn't just walk away, something had made her curious about it! Originally, her being part of this place was a revenge scheme from her ex-boyfriend after she had broken up with him! He'd thought that the idea would repulse her, but in the end she had just became curious about this place! But she was still incredibly nervous about the idea!

Sighing, she finally just walked up to the gates to find them closed, but a phone type thing attached to the side of them! Apprehensively, she walked to it, and pushed a button on it, hoping for an answer before her nerves took over...

Grim lay on a sofa, reading, as the phone buzzed. He glanced at it, and saw that it was someone buzzing in from the gate. He yelled up the stairs. "Hey girls, our newest has arrived!" Then he answered the phone. "Grim Manor. Are you Ellie, our newest?" he asked, a smile forming on his face. He pressed a button and the wrought-iron gates swung silently open in front of her. "Welcome." He hung up.

he stood, unfolding to his full 6 foot 4 inch height as he moved to the front door. His black hair was pushed back from his face, thin glasses perched on his nose (he only wore them when reading).

Too much tequila at night can mess up your head, even if you're used to it.Larissa never learns her lesson, last night was exciting but she was sure the upcoming nights will be even more fun. It was 12:00 PM, and her head was still reeling. She rubbed her eyes as she struggled to get up from her comfy queen sized bed, and pushed herself up. Tilting her head down, she slowly yawned and stretched her body, enjoying the sensation.

Her hands wrapped behind her back and tightened her loose bra, she then jumped out of the bed and picked up her thong from the floor. Slipping it under her skirt, she went to the toilet to get ready for the day.

Ten minutes later she heard Jason announce the arrival of another recruit. Larissa wanted to meet her, she already had an idea the newbie would be lots of fun. Sadly for her Jason seems to only bring girls, and only lots of tequila can get Larissa horny enough for any living person. Larissa herself had only been in this mansion for three weeks, before this day she was the latest addition to Jason's collection. She immediately made herself at home though, and didn't struggle much to make friends and enjoy the luxury Jason provides her and the other ladies with.

Leaving her giant room for the servants to clean, she made her way to the living room. She jumped on the sofa and started to flick through the TV channels before she settled on one. She grabbed some fruit from the basket next to her for a quick breakfast.

=anime%20brunette%20girl&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=20]Taylor stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She stretched a little before wandering through to her own room in the harem. At 19, she kept herself in good shape. She greeted most mornings with a healthy breakfast and then spent a good hour or two in the harem's private gym.

Pulling on a black lace bra and the matching panties, she slipped on a simple pink button down shirt and a pair of dark denim shorts. Towel drying her hair, she left it down to finish drying naturally. Skipping downstairs, she settled herself into a comfy seat, excited to meet the new girl in the harem.

(The link hasn't seemed to format properly, it still works when you click it though, sorry!)

Ellie jumped slightly as someone answered, then the gates silently opened and she stared at them for a moment, nerves beginning to flow freely through her body! She really couldn't turn back now! So she started down the drive until she arrived at the front door to see a man stood at it... A rather tall and somewhat attractive man, presumably the owner of this harem...
Inhaling deeply, she walked closer to the door and nervously smiled at the man, wondering what on earth had interested her about this place, but maybe she just wanted to prove to her ex that she wasn't like he thought she was! That she wasn't disgusted by the idea of such a place! To point out that his revenge was futile and that she wasn't such a wimp, when in fact she knew that she was!

"Hello..." she said quietly, trying to prevent her voice from shaking with the nerves running through her body... Sometimes she wished that she could be more outgoing and less shy, but she realised that this was who she was, and she had to learn to accept that!

Grim smiled as she approached. He lightly wrapped an arm around her waist and led her into the house. "Hello Ellie. I'm Jason Grim, owner of this manor and everything in it." he said, with a wave of a hand.

But then he smiled, leading her to the living room where the other two girls were waiting. "Taylor, Larissa, this is Ellie, our newest member of the harem." he said. "Try not to break her." he said, laughing. "Would you two like to join us on the tour of the manor and grounds?" He asked.

Larissa turned to her left the minute she heard the voice of her man, with the banana still deep in her throat she smiled gently before taking her bite and swallowing it. "Hi Ellie, hola senior" she greeted them two as she stood up. Slowly and seductively, she woke up to Grim, brushed her breasts against his chest before she leaned forward and gently kissed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'll go with ya two" she announced cheerfully as she stood next to Grim, her hands around his waist.

Laughing at Larissa's greeting to Grim, Taylor smiled at Ellie, the new girl. Uncurling from her chair, she got up, walking over to the shy girl. She pulled her into a friendly hug to try and calm her nerves. "I'll go with you as well!" Her voice was soft, but had an almost optimistic tone to it, making her sound cheerful but still a little shy at the same time.

Ellie focused on not blushed as she found the mans arm around her waist... She knew that this was probably how it would be from now on, and she'd have to get used to it! She heard the mans words and she found a nervous smile slipping onto her face as she nodded slightly, before they arrived at a room where two other girls were, two girls that the owner had referred to as Larissa and Taylor...
She watched their reactions, the first one acting really quite seductive, while the other much more friendly, pulling Ellie into a hug and causing a slight blush to arrive on her face, before the friendly girl spoke, her voice cheerful and yet soft...
It appeared that both of the girls would be accompanying them, and Ellie looked at them both staying quiet and simply smiling rather awkwardly at them both...

Grim noticed that Ellie appeared slightly uncomfortable, but he couldn't think of anything he could do about it. So he merely led her through the house. "Well, this is the living room, where we relax, read, watch TV, whatever floats your boat." he said, laughing. "Through here is the dining room, attached to the kitchen. The servants prepare most of the food, so you can go in and ask for food at any time, except on Saturday and Sunday, which the staff get off. That said, Saturday and Sundays are... interesting around the house." he laughed, glancing at the other two girls. "I'll often give you a theme on Thursday which will be the theme for the weekend. You need to prepare yourself and the house to that theme while I'm gone on Friday, either in a group of competing against each other. The weekends also allow you a lot more freedom. During the week I insist that you wear standard street clothing, just to avoid shocking the staff." He led them up the stairs. "But on the weekends, clothing is optional. Wear it, don't wander around in panties and a bra. Makes my life all the more enjoyable." he said, laughing. they paused in the upstairs hallway.

"Okay, the door at the far end of the hall is mine, which you will all share with me at some point, and this door," he said, gesturing to a white door, stamped with the gold letter 'E'. "is your rooms and bathroom. If you want anything to furnish it with, just write it down and put it in my study downstairs." he said, smiling at the newest girl next to him. "Any questions before we move on?"

(sorry if I moved to fast! trying to get ideas out and describe the house, but not god-mod your characters. If a rewrite is necessary, I'll write one up.)

Larissa smiled as she walked with the party. A few weeks ago, she had been in Ellie's place. She imagined how Ellie must be feeling right now, very uncomfortable and shy and perhaps a little lost. The feeling when you get when you first explore the mansion is overwhelming, and the naughty ideas that Grim sends with his hints can make shy girls feel.. not like themselves. She knows Ellie will love it though, every girl has that feeling deep within her, the desire to be desired and made advantage of - even if shared. To Larissa though, she just wanted to have fun and make money. A girl with her looks can get sex any moment she wants, but the life of luxury she had been engulfed in during the last few weeks proved to be worth it. Not to mention the drinks, Grim's collection is unbelievable... and so is his ability in bed.

When Grim paused to ask Ellie if she had any questions, Larissa turned to Ellie and said cheerfully "Don't worry, if you're like me, by Monday you'll forgot everything that happened Sunday night" she said with a quick wink and then a slight giggle.. "The drinks here.. muy fuerte!" she added.

Laughing again at Larissa, Taylor pushed her hair out of her face and grinned at Ellie. Taylor had been the "original" harem girl, she had been there for longer than anyone else. She was used to Grim's flirty nature, and was pretty accustomed to Larissa's too. She herself was quieter, preferring to become friendly with people before taking anything further. Before arriving at the harem, she had been a law student, and was a rather smart girl. She worked hard at everything she did, whatever it was.

"Don't listen to Larissa, she loves drinking and partying. If you ever need to find her the first place to look is the drinks cabinet..." Taylor joked, winking at Larissa. The two girls teased each other a lot, they were always laughing and joking around the mansion.

Ellie nodded quietly as she listened to the man speak, making sure to remember where everything was... The mansion was larger than she had ever seen before, and she wasn't keen on the idea of getting lost at all!
As she listened to everyone speaking she couldn't help but smile slightly at them... It became clear that Larissa was rather fond of the alcohol, while Taylor was more fond of friend making!
Then she heard Grim asking if she had any questions and she shook her head, smiling slightly as she did so!

Grim smiled. "I'm glad you are adjusting so quickly." He told her, leading her downstairs and out a door to the backyard. There a blue pool glittered in the sun, just a little ways from a white pavilion, obviously used for parties. Grim wandered down thepath. "If you ever get lost on the estate, any of the staff can direct you to the right place. Or Taylor. Larissa might be able to, provided she doesn't want to mess with you, and she's sober." He laughed. He paused looking at her. "Now, I'm going to ask you some rather personal questions. If you want heother two to leave, they will, but will hear this information second-hand. Or they can hear it from you, and no doubt offer comic relief."

[Sorry about the errors. Typing on a crappy keyboard]

Larissa simply rolled her eyes at the teases directed to her, she loved joking and laughing and messing with other people. She would often be seen goofing around, laughing with the staff and the other girls in the mansion, even her and Grim's laughter can sometimes be heard when they're in her room. When Grim wanted to ask Ellie the usual questions, Larissa giggled and whispered loudly to Ellie "Don't worry, I don't bite... she does" Larissa pointed at Taylor and pushed her tongue out. "You can ask Grim about that" she giggled, covering her mouth to restrain herself from laughing.

(Sorry for my absence! Had a busy busy time over the last two weeks. Hope you don't mind me just jumping in)

Celia DeMarco
The Sensible One

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Celia sat against a tree trunk just outside the white pavilion. It was her favorite shady spot to relax and read whenever the weather was nice, or sometimes when she just needed to escape the drama from the mansion. Fortunately, today was a beautiful, so far drama-less, day so she could just enjoy it. She began to hear voices approaching from the pool and looked up.

She immediately noticed the new girl being led about by Grim and the others, just now remembering that they were expecting someone today. Celia could not help but size her up as they came closer. Her immediate impression of the girl was that of timidness. The pale, young thing seemed curled up about herself as Grim and the girls interacted with her. "I can't really blame her though, can I?" Celia thought to herself, remembering her own reactions to coming to Grim's estate.

As they approached, Celia decided she ought to go introduce herself as well. She closed her book with a 'thunk' and hopped up to her feet, strolling over to where the group had stopped, smiling and waving. She put on her friendliest smile to greet the new girl. "Hello! I'm sorry I didn't greet you in the house along with the others. My name is Celia!"

Playfully shoving Larissa for her comment, Taylor winked at her. "I don't bite either, unless you ask me to..." She flirted with everyone, but only if they were comfortable with it. She greeted Celia with a smile and pulled her into a friendly hug. Stretching up in the sunshine, she smiled, glad she had found the harem. Her life wasn't typical, not by a long shot, but it was good, and she loved living in the harem. There was never a dull moment with three, now four, girls and a guy around. The parties held were amazing, everyone always had so much fun and really enjoyed themselves during the parties.

Gina in Orange said:
Awesomist said:
(Is this still going on..? I'm still interested..)

(Same here. We could continue it if people still want to. Who's in?)

(In, was waiting for gracedragon to post, but she hasn't been on in a while. But she is the focus of the RP right now. If we have to do it without her, it'd be better to restart.)

(I PM'd grace dragon and got a reply saying she wouldn't be able to join in anymore, so I guess it's just the four of us! We can either start over, or carry on with her having to leave or something. Also, I made us an OOC chat thread, so let's do it there. You're welcome. :D )

(Starting at a new point in the story.)

Grim sat at the long dining table in the modern dining room, holding a bubbling glass of champagne in one hand. The three girls who had lived with him for the past few weeks (yet he had grown very close to- physically and emotionally) sat along the table as well. Their newest girl had to leave, for a family emergency of some sort.

Grim leaned forward. "So, as you know, Ellie had to leave for some family problems, so it's back to the four of us. The question is, do we want to try to find a fifth, or just leave it be?" he asked, taking a sip from his glass. He wanted to hear their opinions, as these girls were the closest family he had. And the most fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom