Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harem in the Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani smiled, and swam over to Grim and Celia, embracing Grim on his free side. "You want fun, you got it." Dani said, giving him a peck on a cheek " Face it tiger, you hit the jackpot." Dani put a hand on Grim's chest, and ghosted it down over his stomach and into his swimming trunks. Dani gripped Grim's shaft and started pumping up and down on it.

Celia pressed in closer and rested her cheek on Grim's bare shoulder. Closing her eyes, she began tickling her fingers through the curls of his wetted chest hair between his pecks. She enjoyed the feeling of his arm wrapped about her, securing her little self against his tall frame. Celia heard him speak, then felt his body shift to welcome Dani to his other side. She half-opened her eyes and peered at the younger girl. Dani struck her as someone who made up her mind about what she wanted and went for it without hesitation. Even knowing this, Celia gasped slightly as the girl's hand beelined inside Grim's swimsuit, clearly taking hold of his manhood.

"Somebody sure is eager," she teased at them both. "We don't want to wear him out TOO much before dinner. Unless....you wanna be worn out, hun." She grinned up at him, then stood on tiptoes to plant a soft kiss to his neck, one hand still caressing his chest, the other trailing up and down his spine.

Grim laughed a little at the teasing gently kissing Celia as he draped his arm over Dani's shoulder to rest light on her bare breast. His other held Celia close to him as they kissed. After gently breaking the kiss, he replied, "Love, I wouldn't have taken on a houseful of lovely, young, lustful ladies if I couldn't keep pace with them." He laughed, his hand sliding down her side to gently slide against the crotch of her bikini bottoms. He enjoyed both Dani's decisive actions and Celia's gently teasing.

"Hey, You and Larissa have been having the lion's share of Grimm's attention lately." Dani pouted cutely, giving Grimm a hand job "I have needs too." Dani put her free hand on the back of Grim's neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. "I am just simply taking my share, no one said you can't do the same..." Dani said, a seductive purr in her tone as she felt Grimm's hand on her breast.

Celia hummed softly at Grim's hand hovering over her bikini bottoms. For a moment, she considered letting it go further....but decided otherwise. Curling her hand over his, she drew it away, over to her hip. The smile showing on her face as she looked Grim in the eye was sincere, and loving, though in her blue eyes, the look said 'Later.' Giving Grim's hand a squeeze, Celia pulled away from him and Dani. "Well, I ought to go start getting ready for tonight anyway. I'll leave you to your share, hun." She winked in Dani's direction, then turned and waded to the pool's ladder, climbing out, wrapping herself in her thick white robe, and heading back inside.

Arriving at her room, Celia turned on her private shower, steaming hot as always, stripped out of her swimwear, and stepped in. The heat did just the trick for refreshing her for the night's activities.

Grim smiled, nodding slightly at Celia's implied message as she left them. Then he turned his full attentions back to Dani, kissing her passionately as she stroked him. His fingers trailed down her side and across her hip to press softly against her slit. His other hand still cupped her breast, gently rubbing and caressing as he slipped his tongue out to graze across her lips, deepening the already passionate kiss.

Dani moaned, and started speeding up her stroking, using her other hand to caress Grim's chest muscles. Dani kept up the kiss as long as she could, but eventually broke for air, " Thanks for finding me." When Dani had her breath back, she started kissing along Grimm's neck, continuing what her hands were doing

Grim smiled. "Of course.... I'm glad I found you." he said, loving the motions of her hand. "But we should finish soon... You'll need to prepare for dinner." he said, stroking her hair.

(Sorry it's short, have other RPs to work on as well, plus I have to go to work in the next three minutes!)

"Then lets skip to the main event." Dani said, pulling down Grimm's trunks so his hardness was free. Dani pinned grimm to the side of the pool and slow got closer and closer, until his hardness was envelouped in her warm folds. Dani started moaning, as she started riding Grim, holding his hands in her own and kissing his neck. "I love you." Dani said, kissing Grimm on the lips passionately "So much."

He groaned softly as she slid herself down on his hard length. He grasped her hands as she kissed him, and smiled. "I love you too..." He said softly. It was true- he had a romantic connection with all of the girls, and he loved them all- he would hate it if the family he had created were to fall apart. But those thoughts slipped from his mind as he began to match her thrusts, their bodise moving in sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom