Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who when they think even one person doesn't like them, they flip out and desperately try to get EVERYONE to like them.

There was this one time on GFAQs, on what forum, I can't remember, where this guy says something along the lines of thinking lots of girls like Kid Icarus because that's the kind of game girls like it. Right after, someone calls him sexist..........and he then proceeds to flip the shit out. In the topic itself, he wouldn't stop going on and on about how he's not sexist and how he likes girl gamers. But, that wasn't all. For the next few days, he would jump into almost every single damn new topic and just randomly continue to go and on about how he's not a sexist.

CutePhoenix said:
People who when they think even one person doesn't like them, they flip out and desperately try to get EVERYONE to like them.

There was this one time on GFAQs, on what forum, I can't remember, where this guy says something along the lines of thinking lots of girls like Kid Icarus because that's the kind of game girls like it. Right after, someone calls him sexist..........and he then proceeds to flip the shit out. In the topic itself, he wouldn't stop going on and on about how he's not sexist and how he likes girl gamers. But, that wasn't all. For the next few days, he would jump into almost every single damn new topic and just randomly continue to go and on about how he's not a sexist.

Methinks he dot protest too much.

Yea, it got really freaking annoying. Honestly, I didn't take any offense to it and I don't think anyone really did either, with the people that did respond to it mostly being people poking fun at how freaked out he was about it. Just got on my last damn nerve that he'd pop into every damn topic he could just to state "Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm not really a sexist. I think girl gamers are cool!!!!!"

I was tempted to tell him to just freaking stop already, but with how he seems to react to such things, I figure that would just lead to him pestering me non stop about how he's sorry and such. Experienced that once before in an RP on Gaia with multiple people where my character got angry at someone elses character..........which seemed to make the other person think I hated them, and they wouldn't stop asking me "What's wrong? Why do you hate me so much?"

Even after I told them it's just my character, it's part of the RP, they'd start it up again if my character was anything less than sunshine and unicorns with theirs.

Some people don't know how to separate fiction from reality, Phoenix. Hell, when I RP, I adopt my characters mindset and personality so completely I think of myself as that character for a short while.

I wasn't expecting it at all because I was playing the male romantic interest of my friends character, and he comes in and has his character more or less just say "Hey baby, drop him and get with me." and just seems so shocked that my character would ever get mad at his.

Having to wait for games I pre-ordered. Dammit, I want my games now. Deadpool, Project X Zone, Dynasty Warriors 8, Saints Row 4, Lords of Shadow 2, Arkham Origins. I'm so impatient. :(

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Having to wait for games I pre-ordered. Dammit, I want my games now. Deadpool, Project X Zone, Dynasty Warriors 8, Saints Row 4, Lords of Shadow 2, Arkham Origins. I'm so impatient. :(

Shin Megami Tensei 4, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Lost Planet 3, Assassins Creed 4, Watch Dogs, Metal Gear Solid 5, and too damn many other to count.

Millenium Joker said:
HeartOfTheDarkness said:

Shin Megami Tensei 4, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Lost Planet 3, Assassins Creed 4, Watch Dogs, Metal Gear Solid 5, and too damn many other to count.

I forgot about Shin Megami Tensei 4. Damn, I need to get that too.

Back on topic: That feeling you get when you want to reply to a roleplay you're really into, but everything you think of turns to mush.

BRAIN! Y U NO WORK?!?!?

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Hunger commercials. You know how much those things cost? Thousands of dollars that could be sent to the hungry people.

IRRITANT.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I think the exact same thing every time I see them!
Among the most expensive commercials are car commercials and charities!

The Kardashians. Those gross Armenian pigs need to be taken off the air. Hell, E! Entertainment and TLC in their entirety need to be destroyed brick by proverbial brick. People talk about the decline of Western Civilization, the stagnation of our American culture? Perhaps they should take a look at Hollywood for allowing monstrosities like Honey Boo-Boo, Teen Mom, ANYTHING involving the Kardashians, and Jersey Shore to happen. We actually have MORE THAN ONE SHOW about underage pregnancy, and it's being fucking glorified! Does nobody see what a serious problem this is? Historically ALL great civilizations came to their end in about the same way we are speeding towards ours- the decline of intellect, a rise in glorification of the idle and the lazy, placing more value on beauty over substance, and politicians serving the needs of the few over the needs of the many- America is headed down the toilet fast, and it's come only because we ALLOWED it to happen. The entertainment industry is only a part of the problem, but cutting out the cancer that is slowly eating away at this nation is impossible. That cancer growth has evolved from something benign and miniscule to something so malignant that to try severing it would be the final straw in causing this country to collapse.

In all truth though, I would still sign a petition to take useless celebrity shit (I'm looking at you, E! and TLC) off the air in a heartbeat.

Yep. As someone who has lived in the Eastern Hemisphere all my life, in the 90s and 00s
America was considered the ultimate destination of anyone who wanted to make it big.
Now it's just an enormous laughing stock.

Finding out the franchize owner of the place I work is an authoritarian dick who demands his employees can't even talk amongst one another.

There's a thin line of shit I'm willing to take from someone who signs my paychecks, and he's really fucking close to crossing it after yelling at me in front of customers this morning about the fact that I was talkign to an employee about the things morning shift (us) needed to do.

The fact that I have friends who bitch about not being able to hang out with me but whenever I bring up hanging out, they are too busy and have no problems hanging out with all the other friends who I used to be friends with but not friends with now.

Biased much? Fuck you.

JOKER: where do I sign your petition against E! and TLC? I'd like to add that Comedy Central really needs to get rid of South Park. I doubt there's new ones, but that show was old when it started...geez.

I wish there WAS a petition for getting rid of celebrity bullshit. As for South Park, I've always loved the show, and will continue to support Matt Parker and Trey Stone in anything they want to create.

I really should start a damn petition, but... I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Having a bench next to a monument to counter the purpose of the monument, but having it covered with quotes from people who believe the opposite of what you profess to believe.

Example... in Florida, the "American Atheists" have "won a fight" to put up a bench next to a monument of the Ten Commandments. Not a problem. Covering it with quotations from people supporting your ideals.. not a problem. But when those quotations come from Deists (who believe a God exists).. HYPOCRISY!!!

Customer service people who act like the company can do no wrong, therefore, you're the problem. Ok they don't say it, but a condescending tone of voice speaks volumes. Thankfully, that has not happened here at bluemoon, of which I am truly grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom