Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

hugs back.

btw, if you haven't noticed I finally subscribed to this thread, so I can keep up with your life... as if all the pms we exchange aren't enough, haha. Now you can get sick of me here too :p

I know how you feel. I hate bugs too *shutters* I don't panic. But I get panic attacks over other things so I do know how you feel... its never fun. Glad you made it through it even if you didn't think you'd hold it together. I can imagine that would be tough, especially since I know people have not understood why they bother you so badly in the past and even made comments about it.

remember the year the cicada's themselves were everywhere? I was in school I think and someone threw one at me. I was like, seriously?

and yeah I hear that buzzing and I'm like gah! it sucks cause we have lots of bee's but I also live near a horse farm so yay for giant biting flies too.

did anyone say anything to you today? or did no one notice?

If you cried in season 2, there's a part in season 3 that will make you cry really hard then, think it almost made me cry in the book when I first read it years ago.

they're amazing books.

I have the first 3 on tape... that's how long ago I got them.

and we all have liour own limitations, so huray for that... celebrate it...it just means you have other things you're even better at.

Yes, I got the audio of the second and third ones just as the audio became available. that was back when the audio did not come out right with the print copy. The 4th one came out with the 4th book if I recall, and is the first one I have on cd. and then there was such a time lag that I have the 5th in electronic format rather than audio. God that was a long wait between books 3 and 4 but even longer for book 5...

of course, I try. You would do no less for me and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom