Deadly Seductions (Batman4560 x Yoshie)

Ace's eyes grew wide when he was sprayed. He licked his lips and let out a soft moan, she tasted amazing. The Virgins cum covered his face and he really didn't mind. Taking his hand he wiped the creamy substance off his face and licked his hand and fingers clean. His eyes looked her glorious form up and down a bit as he considered her request. Tossing the idea around for a bit Ace started to put himself in a position to rest his head between her legs and slowly lowered his head. His tongue flicked out and lapped at her wet slit licking it clean as his thumb started to rub her clit in small circles.

Yes, she was being touched, she was being cherished and she was being loved. She still didn’t get it, she still didn’t understand that he was being careful with her. She didn’t know that he was catering to her. He didn’t want to rush things if they were that serious but then again you can’t tell a rock to move, and Winry was said rock. She didn’t know of patience, even as an Immortal they’re things that even they don’t understand. But with the way he was touching her, it was like she was frozen in time, like everything around them stopped moving and waited for them to make the first move. She opened her legs more as she was enjoying the sensation.

“More…” She whispered.

Gently his tongue started to press into her slit and work its way around inside her. Slowly as his thumb sped up his tongue did as well and ravished her inner walls absorbing her sweet juices. Ace let out a moan of excited pleasure and his right hands two fingers pushed their way inside of her and rubbed what his tongue could not reach. For a man with super speed Ace was taking his time with the seductive woman and intended to make sure she came back for more. His left hand stopped rubbing her clit and reached up to grab her breasts one after the other and kneaded each one gently and tweaked each nipple.

Her mind was racing but the slower he went the more unreal this all seemed. Her body began to heat up more… she moaned and then flinched.

“I don’t want you to burst into flames… all the others did…” She commented. “The more turned on I am the hotter I get… I am not sure why, but it happens. Then all of a sudden they just …they light up like a tree. I like you too much to watch it happen again.” She looked away, she was ashamed, and she was scared for his safety in the same breath. Could it be that she was truly interested in this man? Could it be that he was the one that was on her mind constantly.
“I can’t stop thinking about you…” She mumbled. She wasn’t used to telling her feelings to anyone. Hell, she wasn’t used to having feelings and emotions and because of this her powers were all out of whack.

Licking slowly up her body with the tip of his tongue a cool breeze rushed from his mouth. A light glaze of ice followed the path he licked and his hands became cool to the touch. He did't say a a word but his eyes stayed on hers. His left hand's two fingers plunged deep inside her and moved in and out slow at first but started to build up speed. Ace's mouth came to meet hers and his tongue licked her lips teasingly before he gently bit her bottom lip and tugged it. No longer able to only tease her he gave in and kissed her hard letting his icy breath meet her hot lips. His tongue danced in her mouth and a moan of sexual bliss escaped his mouth.

Those red eyes of hers lit up with emotion and passion. People always said that she was full of passion and him touching her like he was, him caressing every inch of her was bringing it out. His touches were making her melt, her soul was taken higher and her breathing was labored. She was enjoying him and his tongue, she was happy that he was enjoying himself and when she heard him moan, she couldn’t hold back her orgasm. That’s when she discovered that she got off to him getting her off. The look on his face, the desire to prove that he was ready to pleasure her. It all made her legs shake and her back rise from the bed.

“Yes, yes… ah, ah right there…” She cooed at him grabbing his face and accepting the kiss. Her first real kiss, a passionate kiss that held emotion in it. Some that she did not yet understand but some that she wanted to know all about, and it was all thanks to him.

His hands roamed her body and his lips fought hard against hers. He gently pinched her nipples and his other hand ran between her legs. He couldn't resist touching the beauty's soft warm skin. His hands let a cool air blow from them and his body trembled from the taste of her lips. His mind raced as she let loose her orgasm, he loved knowing he could get her off the way he was.
He needed to feel her warmth but didn't want to seem to eager. Ace kissed down her neck gently for a bit until his lips reached her collar bone. He started to suck on it gently at first but soon started to suck on her skin hard. His hand kneaded her amazing breasts and lightly rubbed them between his kneading. "God you taste amazing." He moaned out between kisses and his hand that was on her thigh pushed deep between her legs rubbing her slit gently.

She swayed those powerhouse hips of hers, while he was having fun down in her box. Her red passionate eyes burning with desire and flames glaring at him, seemingly piercing his insides with her desires.

“Since you are here… and talking like that… I want to do something else dirty…”

“How’s this…?” she squirmed under him until she got to what she wanted and touched it… the girth, the size made her mouth water…she couldn’t help her urges by now and wanted to please him as much as he was pleasing her so she placed his dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked at him.

When she went down on him he didn't know what to do...soon enough he didn't care as she p herwas humming an erotic song on the tip of his cock and making sweet butterfly licks to his dick head. Soon she was deep throating him and licking his balls at the same time. As she started to stroke his member and suck on the tip covering it in spit his arms went weak and he almost fell on her. "Hhhaa shit!" He cried out between moans of pleasure. When she stopped he looked down into her lustful eyes and he couldn't help but be impressed. For someone who had never had sex before she was a pro at oral. He cupped her cheek and slid down her body so his head was between her legs and he licked her slit getting it nice and wet before he crawled up her body placing light kisses all over it. He payed extra attention to her breasts that begged him to taste the flesh of her perky tits and sucked on each nipple while gently flicking his tongue against each bud.

Slowly he lined his cock up with her warm slit and rubbed the head against it teasingly. His hands grabbed her shapely hips and held her steady as he slowly pushed his length inside her and made sure he was completely swallowed by her tight pussy. He gasped with the sensation she gave him and he cried out with pleasure. "Sweet Jesus!" He slowly started to rotate his hips and grind his cock into her all while sliding in and out leaving only hit tip in each time he pulled out.

“I’m aiming to please you… I am glad that you enjoyed it.” She said licking and wiping her mouth that was still covered in drool and a mixture of his pre cum. She smiled at him and then winced as he entered her. It still hurt because of the size but she liked it none the less. It was more meaningful this way, seeing that only he could penetrate this flame of her heart. Only he could actually touch her. Which gave her some semblance of control over who she gave herself to. Seeing that he was the one, she relished in the fact that he could do as he pleased with her.
“Ah, like that… slowly, and then… then you can do as you will.” She said touching his face. She didn’t hate him, no never that, she just well, didn’t want him with anyone else… but the fact that he was a hero did complicate things.

He moved slowly inside her getting used to her tightness. It had been years since he last had a virgin and it showed. He threw his head back and moaned with each slow pump he made into her. His hands ran from her arms to her shoulders where he massaged them for a moment them before running them down her chest and between her breasts. As his fingers moved down her body a cool mist came off his hands to enhance the feeling. His hips started to grind hard into her as his breathing started to become heavy and sweat dripped from his forehead. He was taking his time with her, she might have been a thief but he didn't want his time with her to come to an end any time soon. He licked his lips and closed his eyes as he imagined her hands all over his body witch was enough to send him over the edge when combined with the feel of her warm smooth flesh and the curves of her body, not to mention her virgin tight pussy. "God baby...you weren't kidding about being a virgin..your so tight....so warm!"

As he explored her depths she looked over; the moonlight was shining through the window. This caused the scene to be much more romantic than was expected. His hands touching all over her body, caressing her every curve she let out a moan, this was enough to squirt her appreciation onto his engorged member. His hands held some type of coolness to them, it was enough to make her body shiver.

“You’re touch is like ice. It feels good, your hands all over me.” She pulled him in for a kiss, this was much more than a lust filled kiss however, it was filled with passion and somewhat of her gratefulness for him being so kind to her. Her orgasm was loud and caused her to leave marks on his back. Grunting, she finally relaxed her body as she turned him over on his back. “I wish to be on top now…” She never rode before but she figured it was no different than that of a horse.

Mounting up she slipped his dick back into her awaiting hole as she held onto his chest and began, slowly at first to move her hips. Then once she got her balance she started to bounce on the tips of her toes, sending trickles of cum splashing on his lower torso and some even on his chest. Switching positions, with the dick still inside she moved in a 360 degree circle; her ass now facing him and her face towards his feet. She began to bounce that bubble so he could get a better idea of how good she was feeling. Once she came in this position she leaned back on him and grinded resting the back of her head near his neck.

The way she bounced on him sent shocks of both pain and pleasure threw his body. Ace grasped her hips and slowly pushed against her until they were in perfect sync with the thrusts and bounces. He watched as her chest bounced up and down and licked his lips. He was close at this point and was sure he would have the most intense orgasm of his life with this temptress. As she spun on his cock and caused him immense pain he gasped and spanked her hard. As she stopped he couldn't help but stare at her ass and lick his lips. "God your perfect" He commented threw light moans that escaped his lips. As she came he fought the urge up until the point that she leaned back. That was all it took, the angle she was laying and grinding caused him to go over the edge and fill her with his hot sticky seed. His hands reached around her and grabbed her breasts as he did. He massaged them slowly and moaned out with pleasure for a long moment before nearly falling limp but his cock remained hard inside her.

She moaned, the girth of his manhood sent her over the edge, the moment that he came and she felt it, she came as well. It was a more fulfilling experience since she had feelings for him. Her body shook as she turned and fell back onto his chest. He was warm and cold at the same time. It was like touching hot ice; she ran her fingers up and down his chest.
“Thank you for the compliment, I think that was the thing that took me over the edge.” She said as she reached for his face. “Was… that…” She paused as she didn’t want to continue that sentence so she started a new one. “You ran away from me last time… what made you change your mind.”

He was still ready to go and the way she touched him and rubbed his chest only turned him on more. Her warm flesh drove him mad with passion. He looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled fondly at her. Honestly he didn't know what changed but something clearly did. He searched his heart for a long time about what could have made him change his mind and it was the fact that "I can tell your a good person, I want to believe that I can bring that out of you." John kissed her lips passionately and for a long time. His hands cupped her face and his tongue swirled around hers with expert speed. After a moment of the kissing he broke it off and rubbed his hand down her spine slowly sending a chill from his fingertips. He wanted to see her squirm. Something told him that she liked his powers, and he was starting to get a handle on them. "Besides if you weren't good you wouldn't have been following me right?"

John then rolled her over and kissed down her neck. "Can you go some more my amazing perfection?" He asked between kisses. He was already getting hard again and was sure with just her voice alone he would be ready to try to please her some more. He could make his tongue move super fast and vibrate, now he was wondering about other parts of his body. "You can be a bad girl in bed if you want"

She looked away, she was blushing. No one had ever said that to her before, no one had complimented or treated her the way he did. When he mentioned something about her following him she was indeed embarrassed. “I…I…” She began. “It was the only way that I could see you again. I felt like you didn’t want to be with me, near me… or when I thought about it I would get angry. Not seeing you would drive me crazy I know it.” She was cut off of her sentence by him running his ice cold hand down her spine. She growled, that was one of her hot spots that she didn’t even know. But now there was something like a fire in her eyes.

Her red eyes burned, an evil smile crept on those perfect lips of hers. She glanced down to his simi hard dick and she began to drool. This man had seemingly awakened something inside of her. “You wish is my command my King… what will you have me do?” She lusted after him as his tongue played in her mouth, her tongue played back forcefully, she was dominate in that at least. Letting a growl escape her lips she clawed his back; but not enough to draw blood. She bit his bottom lip and then traced his lips with her hot tongue. “You sure you can handle a round two?” She boasted her nipples becoming as excited as she was.

John loved the way she growled. It was full of lust and at the same time it was primal. For whatever reason he found that to be a great turn on. Then the smile...those lips, perfect for so many things. Mostly kissing but her lips alone would induce an erection from the hero. The way she kissed him and the control she took even with a simple lip lock made him want to worship her in every way. John drew a heavy breath when she scratched his back and arched back just a bit. After her bubble gum tongue traced his lips and she spoke so gently he nodded his head in agreement that he could handle going at her again.

"You must be frustrated..what with me stopping you today. Why not take it out on me?" He asked. He had never been so enthralled with a woman and even more so, he had never been dominated sexually. Since she had so much power over him he wanted to see more of it. Pulling her up to straddle his lap he looked at her hard erect nipples and couldn't help but lick his lips. John bent his head down just a bit and started to suck on her left breast. Gently his mouth ran over her flesh and his tongue rolled around her bud before he softly bit down on her nipple and sucked on it.

She drank from his fountain of lust; maybe out of spite or just because she thought he was challenging her but this somehow made her feel better, but being the dominant person that she was, she was not going to let his first move go unnoticed and show her up. No, she played with his tongue, teasing it, taunting it, urging it to try and overtake hers. Leaning forward she grabbed his throat and she looked into those eyes of his.

“You dare challenge a Temptress? I invented the word Lust and Passion is my playground. She then darted that tongue of hers back into his mouth relishing the taste of Johnnie Walker mixed with her pain. Her hands moved from his throat to his hair messing up his good brushwork and all the time and dedication he put into it. Her breasts touched his chest, her other hand now gripping his chest pulling him toward her, even though there was no room left, she had closed the gap between them. Her tongue traced his lips, she then bit his lower lip and let out a growl. Her eyebrow twitched at him, her eyes boldly challenged him.

"Come get me..."

Yoshie said:
She drank from his fountain of lust; maybe out of spite or just because she thought he was challenging her but this somehow made her feel better, but being the dominant person that she was, she was not going to let his first move go unnoticed and show her up. No, she played with his tongue, teasing it, taunting it, urging it to try and overtake hers. Leaning forward she grabbed his throat and she looked into those eyes of his.

“You dare challenge a Temptress? I invented the word Lust and Passion is my playground. She then darted that tongue of hers back into his mouth relishing the taste of Johnnie Walker mixed with her pain. Her hands moved from his throat to his hair messing up his good brushwork and all the time and dedication he put into it. Her breasts touched his chest, her other hand now gripping his chest pulling him toward her, even though there was no room left, she had closed the gap between them. Her tongue traced his lips, she then bit his lower lip and let out a growl. Her eyebrow twitched at him, her eyes boldly challenged him.

"Come get me..."
Her breasts on his chest caused his cock to bounce with excitement. The way she teased his mouth with her tongue elected a gentle moan from him and his tongue ran along hers trying to fight it and take control. He loved the way her hand messed his hair up and a smile crossed his lips until she bit his lip and challenged him to take her. John growled as she bit him and leaned into her a bit more even though there was no room left between the two hot bodies.

Rolling her over as she challenged him John pushed his fingers from his left hand up inside her and started to fuck her hard with them working her juices around inside. The smacking sound was audible threw the bedroom and the hall outside. Johns other hand slid up her body and then wrapped around her sexy neck. His grip slowly tightening on it seeing how hard she really liked to be fucked. His lips went home again between her breasts for a moment before moving up her chest then jumping to her plump lips where they chewed on her bottom lip and left a cool breeze of air.

batman4560 said:
Her breasts on his chest caused his cock to bounce with excitement. The way she teased his mouth with her tongue elected a gentle moan from him and his tongue ran along hers trying to fight it and take control. He loved the way her hand messed his hair up and a smile crossed his lips until she bit his lip and challenged him to take her. John growled as she bit him and leaned into her a bit more even though there was no room left between the two hot bodies.

Rolling her over as she challenged him John pushed his fingers from his left hand up inside her and started to fuck her hard with them working her juices around inside. The smacking sound was audible threw the bedroom and the hall outside. Johns other hand slid up her body and then wrapped around her sexy neck. His grip slowly tightening on it seeing how hard she really liked to be fucked. His lips went home again between her breasts for a moment before moving up her chest then jumping to her plump lips where they chewed on her bottom lip and left a cool breeze of air.

By now the air was thick with the smells of their lust, it filled the air and caused a great deal of friction between the two. It was as if lightning had met its thunder, or Lust had met passion. They merged together, their bodies sung a sweet melody, a joyous song that could be heard from the bedroom to the hall outside. When he put his hand around her neck she bit her lip indicating that yes, she did like this, and yes she wanted more. When their tongues touched, they made love to each other each tongue trying to dominate the other but what they realized soon after is that fire and ice are equal.

His fingers were pleasing, it was as if he was the musician and she was the guitar. Every note that he played she sung out in delight, cries of passion emitted from her fiery being, she was in ecstasy. Her body rode his fingers as if they were his dick and every way his fingers twisted and turned she obeyed and went the same way.

Back
Top Bottom