Deadly Seductions (Batman4560 x Yoshie)

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
shiverma4.jpg

The Ace of Spades a new hero to New York was trying to make a name for himself in the city. He decided the best way to do that was to start with a recent string of thefts. They had no real connection except that witnesses said that around ten men would sneak into various closed shops around ten p.m. and leave in an hour or so. Running around the city at blinding speeds and in a blur of red and white his blue eyes scanned for a large group of men that may be scouting a good place to rob.
After about an hour of looking Ace stopped and rested on the roof of a small skyscraper. He sat down on his red armored pants and let his legs dangle over the edge of the roof while checking his ammo. Looking threw his domino mask he spotted a group of men moving for a small time pawn shop and enter threw the back door. Without thinking Ace grabbed his white hat and held it to his head while holstering his gun then ran down the side of the skyscraper to attempt to stop his first crime.

34998.jpg

There was a new Hero in town… again. There was always someone trying to ruin Seduction’s fun. She smiled a fanged toothed smile as she watched the new man investigate the recent and seemingly random crimes that were going on. Seemingly no one was talking; of course there were the occasional good Samaritans that told him something that they knew. She growled, but she couldn’t make her move yet. The truth was that the one behind the recent string of robberies was in fact Winry Seduction. These were petty crimes to some; but to her it was just the tip of the iceberg. Yes, truth was she had bigger plans. Distract the people with puppets; she would be the marionette player though. Her puppets would not move unless their general said so. Standing tall on the Empire State Building she let her hair out of the pony tail and watched her men move in for another theft. This time it was a jewelry store, something that Winry loved. She was dressed in all black as usual whenever she did a job.

Trick or Treat…

However before the men could come and deliver the goods here comes the domino masked savior swinging in to save the day. She grunted seeing as though he was going to ruin her plan, and she was not about to let that happen. As she watched him prepare to slide down the skyscraper she ran, at high speed looking for something anything to intercept his interference with her plan. Then she found it, she got on the same building as he and slammed her foot down with all her might, which was a lot of strength. And broke the floor that he was on… nothing else, the side with him on it would give way.
“That should slow you down Innocent…” She smirked.

As Ace moved down the floor something slammed into it causing it to cave under him. Ace fell far and fast, his speed only made things worse on him. Falling he looked up and only caught a glimpse of the woman who had caused the floor to give way. His hat fell from his head as he tumbled to the street below with a sickening thud. The debris landed on him and nearly buried Ace completely. Groaning with pain he tried to move but found the floor to be crushing him.
"N-oh shit that really hurts" Ace could feel something sticking into his back and causing him to bleed. The warm blood soaked his shirt and made him feel sick. He twisted with pain and slowly realized that glass from the windows had dug deep into his flesh. Looking up he saw the woman and tried to place a name to her face but couldn't.

Down, down, down, he tumbled, she watched in delight as he lost his balance and fell with a thud. She smirked as he hit the ground below. Then she felt bad as she noticed the debris had fallen on top of him. She shook her head, what kind of savior can’t even fall with grace; let alone land on his feet, he was no Superman that was for sure. Sighing she checked the jewelry store. Yes, that gave her the edge she needed, the time enough for her henchmen to do what they needed to do. But for something so trivial, this task was taking too long. “Never leave a man to do a woman’s job.” She groaned. Sliding down the side of the building and jumping over the side of the building that she just caved in she landed gracefully on the ground next to him. She lifted up his chin to look into her red fiery eyes.

“Don’t get in my way… or there will be trouble.” She glared at him and looked upon the mess he was in. “Even evil has a kind face…” She said as she pulled the glass out of the wound and with her fire power sealed the wound. No anesthetics though so the poor so called Hero was probably in pain. If he was it would just be more entertainment for her. “They should be done by now… what is taking them so long…” She stopped her sentence and then turned her attention back to the man. “You… Hero… you kind is not welcome here…” She hissed. “Leave… this is my town… this is my city and I will see it burn in my ashes before I yet turn it over to thee. Wallow in despair!”

“You think yourself some Hero… some Arisen? I know not your purpose here but know this Innocent.” She conjured up a fireball in her hand. “Play with fire Arisen… and you will be burned…” With that she set off to the jeweler store where the cops had cornered her henchmen. She jumped on a police car and set a line of fire that separated the police and her henchmen which the men were able to get out while leaving the police to deal with the fire. “Let’s go! I tire of these petty games…” The men moved as quickly as possible for them as she took the treasure for herself and set off.

Ace watched as the woman landed gracefully by his side. Sweating from the pain he was in Ace licked his lips and swallowed hard. Rage filled his eyes as she lifted his chin with a soft and warm touch. Despite the pain he was in her alluring scent and fire red eyes enthralled him and kept his attention. “Don’t get in my way… or there will be trouble.” She commanded. Her voice sent a chill down his wounded back. As she pulled the glass from Ace's back and seared the wound shut he screamed in pain and writhed around. The smell of burning flesh made him sick. Taking deep labored breathes he couldn't hear her speaking. After a moment Ace collected his thoughts and centered his mind letting the pain subside.
Ace watched as the woman in black lit up a fire ball in her hand and moved for the jewelry store. Slowly Ace turned his body and pulled himself out of the wreckage leaving a small stain of blood trailing where he had been moving. As the woman unleashed her ball of flames and seperated the police from her men Ace considered the situation. Either help the cops by putting out the fire or try to catch the woman who just leveled him with a single foot. The crimson clad hero drew his pistol and fired at a near by fire hiderant letting water spill out and put out the flames. Ace then took off after the woman and her men in an attempt to remedy his recent failure.

As she ran with the two bags in her hand she heard a gunshot, had the police mistaken the Hero for a villain and killed him. She smiled, she had to look back to see if justice had been served alas, to no avail. There was the Hero standing in all his goddamn glory and there in the midst of it all was a fire hydrant raining down on her fire parade. She once saw the Hero and now all a sudden he was gone.

“Damn him… what does he want from me…”

They made their way to Central Park where they thought that they were alone. She opened the back and pulled out the recent success of her endeavors. Pearls, Sapphires, rubies, and her favorite blue, red, and yellow diamonds. There was also about $1000 dollars. She tallied up the booty and split it evenly, well accept the diamonds. She kept the diamonds for herself.
“Mistress Passion” One henchmen said.

“Don’t look now but I think we have company…”

“Shit.”

“Grr… Men scatter to the winds… leave me here .”

“But Mistress…”

“DO AS I SAY DAMMIT!” She commanded and the men took their treasures and made like trees and leafed.

“Well… well …well… Looks like someone just doesn’t want me to have fun…” She said over her shoulder. “Have you naught tire of your recent string of unsuccessful attempts at this game you call justice? Why does thou tempt my hand Innocent. I got what I came for…I harmed no one in my endeavors and technically I just stole back what was mine in the first place. There was no crime committed today Hero… now run along.” She hissed.

Ace ran close to his top speed trying to make up for lost space, his red armored legs a blur under him with every step he gained on his prey. "How is she this fast...speed, strength, and fire powers? That doesn't seem fair at all!" He muttered to himself annoyed. Watching her and the few men she had with her head into Central Park Ace started to slow down. She looked like she gave a command and soon after her men split up. The loud whirling of police sirens drew closer for a moment then as the men gained distance the police sirens grew silent as the cops obviously gave chase. Cautiously Ace approached the woman in black. Drawing his gun he cleared his throat and steeled his nerves.
"One wrong move and I could be a sun chip..." Ace thought to himself as he drew closer and closer. Turning her head to gaze over her shoulder she spoke with a strange accent. Aces eyes narrowed in confusion as he took in her words carefully.
"Lady you hit your head or something? What the hell are you talking about....if those belonged to you why are they in a store to be purchased?"
Coming to stand just a few feet away Ace got a good look at the woman and almost dropped his guard. It wasn't hard to tell how she was able to command a group of men with such ease. Her looks were to die for and her powers were terrifyingly vast.

She tucked the jewels safely away in her stash box that was behind a tree before he got closer. Once he was in eye shot view she growled. He was invading her territory, she hated new dogs on her property and this puppy was pissing all over her yard. She approached him the same way he did her but when she heard the comment she stopped coming closer to him.

“Poor Hero… didn’t you know… Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Here, you can have the cash… just let me keep the shinies kay?” She smiled evilly. Her men were gone, her backup was no longer able to help her. Then again, not like she couldn’t take him, but she knew nothing about him so her attacking would be pointless. From the looks of it he wasn’t a stupid one either, him having found her trail… then again the smoke from her trail wasn’t hard to follow if someone could see it. She breathed heavily having exerted her energy on the collapsing of the building he was on earlier…and then there was the running. She had speed and strength but stamina was taken when she did these things. Then again, she never had to work this hard. Was this the limits of her power?

“What is it that you want Hero? You’re not saving anyone… by capturing me.” She was trying to talk her way out of a fight, she hadn’t the energy to waste on him, nor the time. It was getting late, the sun was beginning to set… she wouldn’t have her power long. “There is nothing for you kind here Hero… you are not wanted. These people…” She had to catch her breath. “These people don’t care about you… no one gives a shit about some goody-two-shoes! What do you hope to accomplish by saving these ingrates?!” She hissed. She looked up at the sky. “Damn… almost out of time… Look here, take the fucking cash, something to say that you tried right?” She smirked. Bending down she tried to catch her breath… her body temperature was dropping. “No, not here…” She wined, taking her left hand she conjured up a blue fireball and touched her chest… it helped for the moment but she was sweating and not the kind that was good. “Just…go…dammit!” She warned. “Or… I… will….------“ She fainted.

Ace took a Cautious step forward watching her as she began to fall. In a quick dash he was at her side letting her fall into his arms. The sensation of her warm skin was amazing, in just an instant the heat dropped like it was never there. Gently he set the woman down against the tree and looked around her. The box she was playing with was right at the base of the tree and seemed to be safe while the cash looked to still be in the bag. The grass under them felt like it was going to burst into flames and devour them both. Ace stayed close to her for a moment thinking.

In just a few short seconds he decided he could help her and return the stolen goods. Picking up the box and sack of cash he placed them in one arm and lifted up the woman over his opposite shoulder. He wasn't very strong and lifting her took alot of what he had just to keep her steady as he took off back the way he came. without stopping he dropped the cash and box at the front door of the jewelry store and continued down the road. "Fire...fire...fire...Its really New York and I can't find a single fire?"

“Or…I…will…” Were her last words as she fell to the ground. Her mind was racing, Was she going to die? No, not in Central Park… not in the heart of New York, not where dreams were made. Not were riches and rags lived alike and certainly not in front of a phony ass savior turned hero like that Domino face man. Damn him, damn that Hero, damn that goody two shoes. What was she going to do about him? What was his reasons for being anywhere near her ruining her plans. If it wasn’t for him she would be in her house laying by the fireplace watching the dancing flames and drinking Johnnie Walker Black label. Yes, right now she could use a bottle… the hot taste in her mouth would set her heart ablaze.

While she was out she started dreaming… she remembered when the roles were reversed. She remembered her being the so called hero saving everyone and having the glory all to herself. Whatever happened to those days? Now she just hated people, she hated cities and most of all she hated heroes. What would he do with her? Turn her into the police? Make her do community service or worst have a public apology to the whole city of New York. But she never really hurt people, that she was cautious of… she never killed people just for shits and giggles… so there was something in her that was not all evil. But alas this was not enough to turn this bad girl good.

“Damn… him” Was all she could mumble.

Ace couldn't find a fire anywhere to his amazement. With her body starting to weigh him down Ace rushed her to his small base of operations. Bringing her to a small gas station with boarded up windows and torn down signs he crossed the oil stained pavement and slowly opened the old heavy door. The dark room was cleaned out and set up with two chairs at the front counter and a series of hats on the far wall. set on the counter was a map of the city mostly marked with his captives recent string of robed areas. Ace walked to a cooler and opened the clear door. Once the door opened a small panel opened up on the ground with a ladder leading deep into the darkness. Hoisting her over his shoulders he carefully climbed the ladder and touching down on the ground he turned and walked down a dark hall. Ace entered a small bedroom like area and turned on the lights the room was adorned with a small fireplace and queen sized bed.

After a moment he lit the fireplace and let it warm the room. He sat at the edge of the bed opposite her feet and watched her closely. Why did this woman look so familiar to him. He couldn't place a name to her alluring face but knew he had seen her before. Slowly he slid off his armored jacket and draped it over her body like a make shift blanket and then removed his blood stained shirt and felt his burnt skin. "Mmmm god this really hurts" He lightly dabbed his fingers on his wound and grimaced in pain. Drawing a deep breath and wiping the sweat off his brow he stood up and waited for her to awaken and aimed his gun at her incase she attacked.

Winry awoke; her vision blurry as she stirred. She looked around her as her body started to regain color from a pale vampire skin to the flush tan and then back to her original African American color. Her red eyes finally came to, from the light pink of a flushed, tired person to the blazing fire red that matched the fire place where she was laying in front of. “Damn that man---“ Her voice was cut off, there in front of her was a barrel of a 9 mm handgun. She was shocked and confused, however that confusion quickly turned to anger as she saw who was behind the deadly weapon. Her eyes narrowed as she looked past the gun and to the man holding it. Grunting she tried to get up but her strength had not returned to her yet. She used her left elbow as support for holding herself up as she looked up at him and sneered.

“What is it that you want from me Innocent…” Glancing from the gun back to him she sighed. “And what are you going to do with that? You are a Hero right? So, killing… is against what, well fuck, it’s against everything that you are supposed to stand for right? As soon as my strength returns, I will kick your ass… believe that.” She stopped and blushed as she noticed that his jacket was around her. Unknowingly she pulled it close to her trying to warm herself. His scent was inside the jacket, a familiar scent but mixed with a coal smoked smell. “Look, I appreciate your generosity, but isn’t this a little bit ironic? Seeing as though you just saved a villain? If you are expecting a thank you… you’re shit outta luck on that one. I don’t do thank yous or apologies…I’m bad like that.”

"No, its not ironic. Just because your a "Bad guy" doesn't mean I shouldn't save you." Ace stood up keeping his gun trained on her and walked over to the wall and leaned against it being right next to the fireplace. He glared at the woman from under his mask trying to figure out how her powers worked. "So when you get too cold you die?" He asked watching as she pulled his jacket up over her and smiled to himself. Ace couldn't place his finger on it but something about this woman enthralled him, made him feel a bit off his game and yet he wanted to know more about her. "Oh and just so you know...I can shoot you and not kill you...and as far as what I want is concerned." Ace took a deep breath and walked away from the wall coming to stand just in front of her as he holstered his gun. "I just didn't want you to die before I take you in." His eyes wandered her body and he smiled a bit. "Your very strong how does your powers work?"

In a normal situation Winry would have easily mauled this man’s face off or at least scorched his skin to the point of being unrecognizable, however, looking around and weighing the options at hand she scoffed. She was in no position to use her powers as they were still recovering, it was getting darker and colder and this situation would not be better if she included violence in it, so deciding against it she rolled her eyes and rested her head in her hand that was used to hold her body up. She listened as the man talked, seemingly trying to make idle conversation but the topic was about her and her powers. She groaned, anything that was directed to getting to know her was immediately shot down by anyone and that included her.

“So, what now I am supposed to tell you my secret so you can finish me off? Ha! I think not Hero. That nice guy role won’t work on me… I know what you are after.” She looked around for her bag of accomplishment from this evenings robberies and noticed that her booty was gone. Damn All that hard work, yelling and screaming and losing conscience was for nothing. Now she was sitting here in the throes of someone she hated by default and to add insult to injury she couldn’t move to haul off and whoop his ass because she hadn’t the strength. “Look, you took what you were after, you foiled my damn plans and now you’re just being a fucking nuisance.” She moved closer to the fireplace, figuring that would be a faster way to regain lost time but the fire was set to human temperatures, meaning that it would now take time, more time, and more patience than she was willing to accept.

“No, I get my powers from the sun…” She stopped realizing how cliché that sounded. “Not like Superman… or any of those shitty comics. I am fire… think of me as Solar Powered. When the sun is in the sky, so am I. I just get cold very fast and well… if I overexert myself… this happens. My body temperature drops, my skin tone changes and I faint. So I have to be careful about using so much force on those not worthy of my time.” She said diverting her eyes towards him. Blushing she remembered the compliment he said and looked away. “I’m glad you are impressed, but that’s why I ended up like this… I only damaged the floor you were on and with that I didn’t want to cause any unnecessary deaths of well humans so I kinda went overboard.” She folded her arms under her breasts. “I have super strength, fire powers, and I can regenerate… but only if it’s like not deadly. Think of me as a female phoenix. Yea, a Phoenix.” She smiled pleased with the metaphor.

Ace pulled the cloth from his face and wiped his mouth with his hand. A large grin crossed his face when she compared herself to a phoenix. His left hand thumbed the large colt .45 revolver at his hip and spun the barrel with his thumb. "So..you thought I was worth your time? Thanks." Walking to the door leading to a small room he looked over his shoulder at his guest. "Your older than you look, are you an immortal?" He had thought about the way she spoke to him when he was being crushed and bleeding out from the bad fall he took a few hours ago. After thinking about it he realized he owed this woman his life since she did save him from bleeding to death witch is why she wasn't in prison at the moment.

Opening the door he reached into the closet and withdrew another red armored jacket and slid it on over his body. His eyes never left her body while he moved across the floor silently. "You must be hungry...is stew ok?" Ace went to the wall across from his closet and pulled open a small door revealing a little mini-fridge and fumbled about until he felt a small metal bowl. Strolling over to the fireplace he held up a small handle attached to the bowl and hooked it to the top of the fireplace letting the fire warm the stew inside the bowl. "Iv'e been around for a long time too. I have seen America grow since the creation of the pistol." He thought opening up to her a bit would reveal more information about her life. "I haven't decided to turn you in yet because I don't think your really a bad person and I don't think you steal because you want to."

“Considering the gun was invented in the 1300’s… that would be accurate for you…” She paused and then looked around. “Got any alcohol? Preferably Johnnie Walker… any label.” She then crossed her legs right over left exposing a little thigh as she did so. “Try the year of the Taika reforms… 646 A.D. The year of Bushido, the Samurai. I’ve seen everything from the growth of humans and their so called religions to their demise in wars over land to.” She sighed as she watched him heat up the soup. There was pain in her eyes; she tried to hide it before he would turn to see her again. “I’ve seen the Persian and Roman wars… Yeah… Cleopatra was my best friend when I visited Egypt” She giggled remembering the talks that the two women had.

“Yes stew is fine… you could’ve just handed mine to me… I am a living stove ya know.” She pouted. “I am not a bad person? I just made a building fall on you! Well only the 13th floor. Then again, I wanted to see how good you were… you kinda suck at landings by the way, a real Hero would’ve shrugged it off and maybe chased after me, so I had to give you some help. You got a long way to go before challenging me Innocent.” She eyed him suspiciously, then again she was in a strange place with an even stranger man. This so called Hero, was something that you wouldn’t expect from the comic books. Sure, he had all the qualifications for the save me resume but he was more normal than anything she’d come across. “You are not taking me to jail, if that is what you’re thinking… I will fight. Little stamina or not I will not go down without a fight.” She threatened.

"You talk to much, just eat." Ace finished stirring the stew and quickly placed it on the small end table next to her shaking his hand from the heat to cool it off. Ace sat on the bed next to her and gave her a friendly smile. "I have never had to keep my mask on in my own home before...Under the pillow is a flask with a three wise men mix in it" He gestured as he removed his gloves and placed one on each end of the bed posts. "Hmmm haven't met anyone as old as me before. Your right, I am bad at landings when a hottie with super strength knocks a floor out from under me without me seeing it. And I just told you that I haven't decided if I want to turn you in yet...why do you call me innocent?"

His eyes fixed on her exposed leg for a moment and he licked his lips. "For a thief you have a strange style, you don't get supers coming at you alot do you?" The smile returned to Aces face and he let his eyes wander up her body till they met her eyes. Slowly he pulled his hat off his head and exposed his brown shaggy hair while placing the red and white cowboy hat on the bedpost over a glove. Silently he thought about how hard it would be for him to take her down if she powered back up and decided to not return his kindness. "So lets say I let you go. Whats going to stop you from attempting to rob these places again? Better question, why do you think your entitled to that jewelry? Because you once owned it in a past life?"

She snarled and looked at him. Did he really expect her to answer after he just told her that she talked too much? She eyed him for a while and then when he passed her the soup she let it sit in her hands for a while as it heated up almost to the point of boiling over. She smiled as she looked at the progress, she was regaining her stamina, but she was indeed hungry and her stomach gave a roar as she smelled the concoction. It didn’t look poisonous and if he was eating it then obviously it was safe.

“Apparently I talk too much, so I guess I shouldn’t answer your questions either.” She sparked back at him. “Past life? You people intrigue me… you only live once sweetheart.” Rolling her eyes at the stupid Drake comment. “No… I do not like stealing and I could care less about meager jobs like what I am doing but the boys need money, they have families, I just like to keep whatever is left over for myself. I am a master thief and if you hadn’t gotten in my damn way I would be sleeping in that diamond studded bra with no panties on in my satin bed.” She scoffed. “You have no choice but to let me go…Innocent. I’ve done nothing wrong to you, I have not committed a crime seeing as though you returned the merchandise that I borrowed and technically no one saw my face so no one would know who or what I am. You’d just be bringing a pretty lady to a police station for no reason.” She licked her tongue out at him.

The way she suddenly became aggressive with Ace took him aback for a moment. His eyes narrowed at her as he quickly realized she was getting stronger. "True but you did set a street on fire and destroy the thirteenth floor of a building." Ace's cold blue eyes wandered her body again as his mind raced with the thoughts of her in a diamond bra in satin sheets. Truly she was an enticing beauty that could clearly have her way with any man. Shaking his head of the thoughts he bit his lip and scooted away from her a bit. "If you need money just take this." Ace reached down to the end of the bed and opened up a small box. Withdrawing a small stack of $100 bills. "You tend to get alot of cash when you invent the repeating pistol." He smiled at her again and unclasped his belt holster dropping it on the floor.

"You never told me why you keep calling me innocent." He was assuming it was because he was either a new hero or because she had been around longer than him and had experienced more in life. "What made you decide to be a thief anyways?" Ace could sense some greater reason for her actions as if she were hurt by someone or something in the past. That seriously intrigued him. For some reason Ace wanted to know her history and see if maybe he could bring her around to being a help to the city instead of danger to it. "I mean you were at least once a good person right? What changed?"

She saw his eyes narrow, was he thinking the same thing that she was thinking? He wasn’t that stupid, he knew that slowly but surely she was getting her strength back. It still wasn’t enough for a full fledged attack against him but if she played her cards right there would be no need for that. When he mentioned the damage that she had actually done she looked away, the street was normal but now the 13th floor of the Empire State Building was missing and she knew that somehow the government would tax it up as another terrorist attack so it really was not something to worry about at least for right now.

“I call you Innocent because it’s a nick-name that I give to people who… well are not like me. I’ve been around and no matter how old you think you are, you are still young compared to me and seeing as though you are on the other side of the fence when it comes to crime, well you don’t get your hands as dirty as I do as often if not at all.” She shifted in her seat as she took sips of her food. It was good; it had a tang of sweet and spice to it. Next time she went out she had to remember to get some of this. She nodded in favor of the soup. When he commented on the thief she cleared her throat. “That’s Master Thief to you…” She paused. “Thieves get caught and taken away all the time, Master thieves however, we get in and get out as soon as the trouble comes our way.” She nodded at her accomplishments but then thinking how it was reckless that she had gotten caught she pouted. “This time was a fluke… that is all… I was careless. Won’t happen again…” She reassured him.

“What now you want my life story? Didn’t you tell me to hush a minute ago… geez… Fine, I was once a good guy, then again it always starts out like that, something good always go bad its nature its opposite it happens.” She ate her food silently for a moment and then look up at him with those fiery balls of ecstasy and flashed him a genuine smile. “Time and people are my enemy… People hate time and I hate people because time changes them.”

"What changed you?" Ace felt bad for her. He could see in her eyes that something once happened to her that made her so angry. His heart sank and felt like a knife was buried deep inside his chest when she smiled at him. Ace felt like he was actually knocked back from the smile alone. Then her lips pouted, those sexy lips that were so plump pouted and sent a chill down his spine. Slowly he cleared his throat and slid to the edge of the bed. "I know time...changes people but something drastic had to have happened...or are you just looking for thrills?" His cold blue eyes looked back at the fire witch was starting to cause him to break into a sweat. Ace reached into his jacket and withdrew a flask of whiskey and handed it to her. It was home made but very strong and very effective at making most people drunk in mere sips. Smiling he spoke. "Maybe if you tell me your story I wont try to turn you in."

“The short version of my story is that I used to be like you… and now I am not because of humans. All good things must come to an end right? Humans were not meant for change…they were not ready for things like us.” She got up and pulled down his jacket and her suit revealing whip marks from days of old. She moved the cloth gently back over herself. “Remember I am half black… so that makes it difficult, very difficult for me.” She looked ashamed as she looked at her skin. “I do not like to reminisce about the past so I will not… but that is all you will get from me today.” She snatched the bottle of his hand and then took over his bed laying across it like it was hers. Then moved to his lap as she took more of the poison into her system. It was strong but not as strong as her Johnnie Walker which made it more enjoyable without the burn of scotch. Now she was laying on his thigh just simply enjoying his company.

Ace felt bad for her. He had seen the great problems involved with all of that leading up to the civil war and the thought made him cringe. His hand brushed the hair out of her face while she moved to his leg and lay'ed still on it. "Is there some way I can help you?" He started to blush seeing how comfortable she was getting on his leg. The situation was getting a bit more stressfull on his body. Ace twisted his side and looked to the fireplace. "So how does your powers really work? Are you stronger inside fire?" Ace was struggling to get a grasp on the way her powers worked. "Even better how did you gain your powers?"

“I was a baby born in the era of the Samurai, soon after I traveled to the states and as a child picked up swordsmanship. It was difficult in my time, with me being Asian and African American, a mixed breed they called me; Mutt. Moving to the States was a bad idea… at least now. There were rumors that witches were born and with fear people began slaying one another, mothers, fathers, and children. They whipped them, hung them and burned them alive. With me… well I was a special case. I was too tall for the noose, so they beat me… and beat me till I was mute and couldn’t cry anymore. They made a bonfire chanting hymns and prayers, like that would save their wrenched souls. I was thirteen at this time, I watched the fire horrified, it was so big, and so hot. I protested heavily but all they did was laugh. I watched my parents suffer a fate more horrid than mine… at least they were nice to just beat and burn me.” She started to cry as she swallowed more of the homemade Whiskey. She wiped her face and continued.

“I fought and fought yelling at the top of my lungs for someone… anyone to help me. But to no avail, they didn’t tape my mouth because they wanted to hear my cries, my howls of pain, it was pleasure for them. They tossed me into the hungry fire, it engulfed me, but for some reason it wasn’t hot, it wasn’t hurting me, there was no pain. Soon the fire turned blue and all I can remember is rage. I was angry at the arrogance of the people, I was angry at my parents death and most of all, I did nothing wrong, I didn’t do anything to those people and yet, and yet I was the one punished. My anger turned to hate and I directed my new power at them, slaying them one by one. Killing them with no remorse, no conscience. But after, but after… I felt terrible, I had committed my first crime. I didn’t want to hurt anyone… but I had no choice. Long story I was a hero for a while… till the war came and well noticing that no matter what you do helping humans or siding with them you are always wrong and somehow someway you always end up hurt. So fuck them… damn ingrates!” She leaned on his chest. She was feeling the burn now, a little tipsy but nothing like her Johnnie Walker.

Ace was silent for a long moment. He couldn't tell if she was trying to seduce him or if she was being honest. It all seemed a bit far fetched but what origin story didn't? Carefully he craddled her in his arms. His hand stroked her soft hair. The silk feel enthralled him. Her scent was starting to catch his attention, especially mixed with the drink. Closing his blue eyes Ace imagined what it must have been like to be in her position back then, the pain and anger would be enough to make anyone furious and turn to murder and crime. "Im sorry...I would have helped you if I could." He really didnt know what to say but Ace felt he had to say something. "Maybe we can talk about letting you go..."

Back
Top Bottom