Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(BassEXE +ZionLing+Flare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake nodded. "Yeah. My dad brought me to sit down on a war council. I gave a tiny, quiet suggestion, and I was ridiculed by some of the councilmen, but our king decided to try my idea. My strategy ended the war. I was pretty shocked." Jake explained. "It was that event that recruited me into the Rangers."

Flare smiled. "Wow, that's awesome." She said looking into the fire. "I was noticed by the rangers when I took out a street gang. Of course, before I did that, I was a thief. Kicked out of my family, and I learned to live on the streets by myself. The gang started to mess with me, so, I ended them. The guards of the city were so happy that I did that they dropped all the charges they had on me and were going to give me a house and a job. Before I accepted a Ranger came to me and offered to train me. And a few years later, here I am." She said smiling sadly.

Zion sat looking into the fire. "My story is kind of funny. I started out in the Kingdom of the Men of the North, I was the son of the old King, the one that was friendly with Asmire. He died, and then his general decided he would take over, me being very young. Well then he decided to kick me out because he liked being in command. I ran down to High Town here, I wanted to talk to the king of Asmire. By the time I made it, the new king had already made several attacks into Asmire. And they didn't know it was a new king, so I was imprisoned. But my friendly nature allowed me to make friends with a couple of rangers, and once the fighting was over, the allowed me in. Not the best story, but it's my story." He smiled looking at them.

Jake smiled. "Interesting. Okay. Hobbies? Nothing entertains me like a good book. Have you read Gouken's "The Art Of Battle"? It's a very old book, outlining supreme military strategies and insights from our greatest general, who lived a hundred hears ago." Jake informed.

She shook her head. "Can't say I have. Never owned any books, and since I started my training I haven't had time for much of anything." She shrugged and smiled. "But the training has payed off."

Zion smiled. "I have read a good bit, but I enjoy the woods." He said looking around them. "I don't know what it is about nature, I just enjoy exploring." He shrugged some and looked back into the fire, "I also enjoy fire," He chuckled.

Flare giggled some. "Maybe so, but I agree with Zion, it's fun to explore the woods." She smiled then yawned. "I'm getting sleepy, so I think I'm going to curl up in my tent, don't stay up too late boys." She smiled then crawled slowly into her tent, wondering if she gave them a good view as she did so.

Zion smiled and nodded watching her crawl into her tent. "I think I'm going to go to sleep as well, we should get up early, get a nice start up north." He said looking at Jake. "I suppose you should as well.

Flare woke up the next morning and crawled from her tent. She saw that the other two were still asleep and the sky was just becoming light. Sitting on the ground she began to stretch her muscles out bending in different directions to make sure they were alright.

Zion yawned as he slowly climbed out of his tent. "It's not even daylight out," He said and laid back down on the ground.

Flare giggled some. "Wake up sleepy heads, by the time it is daylight we should be on our way." She said smiling and standing up. "So, I'm going to go take a bath, it'll be too cold up north to do that right now, so I want to get one good one in before we get too far north and it gets too cold." She looked around the clearing. "No peaking now." She giggled more and then walked off into the woods in the direction of the river she had found the day before.

Zion looked over at Jake and chuckled some. "You know, if you want to go take a peak, I won't tell." He said smiling as he slowly got to his feet. "I'm going to start getting my tent, and her tent I guess, put up." He smiled as he sleeply began to pack up his tent.

Flare had her robe pulled off and her shirt. She wore a thing leather strap that held a dagger on the right side, it also covered her breasts from anyone looking on at her. He dipped her hand in the water and shivered some. She knew it was going to be a cold morning.

She slowly pulled her pants off, bending over in the process. She wore simple cloth panties. Then she pulled the strap around her breasts off and smiled enjoying the freedom that she had without clothes on. Once again she bent over as she pulled her panties off.

Jake's eyes widened as his face went red. His pants began to feel uncomfortable. But he couldn't leave. Not until he saw water dripping town her body.

((I'm sorry for the late reply on the RP, I've been busy the past several days.)) Flare piled her clothes up on a rock to be heated by the sun. Then she slowly stepped into the water, her body tensing up some as the cold water went over her legs. She slid into the water and went under before coming back up and shivering already. Her nipples were hard and she was covered in goosebumps. She began to rinse her body off with the water, quickly so that she could get back out.

Jake whimpered inaudibly, this being his first time seeing a naked woman. He knew he had to leave though. He backed away and snuck back toward the campsite, the images flashing through his mind. The water running down her sultry curves, her hardened peaks on her mounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom