Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(BassEXE +ZionLing+Flare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare Dragoness

Planetoid
The three rangers had just been introduced to one another. They each trained in different areas under different masters. Normally they wouldn't be paired up, but the Chooser saw that they would work well together. So they had been given a mission in the North, and three horse. They had the supplies to do the job, food, tents, flint and steal, and their own personal weapons and items.
The small female Flare walked up to the two men. The hood of her cloak was over her head casting a dark shadow over her face. The rest of the hood also helped to hide her form, not showing exactly how small she was. She had a long bow over he shoulder, and a quiver of thirty arrows. She looked over the two males and the lowered her hood. Her long red hair falling out.
"Hello, nice to meet you two," She said smiling.

Zion stood, a short sword strapped to his waist and smiled at the girl. "Hello, are you the Flare I was told about?" He asked, looking her over, though not being able to tell much about her figure under the cloak. He saw the longbow on her shoulder, and the quiver. "I hope you're a good shot." He said.

Flare Dragoness said:
The three rangers had just been introduced to one another. They each trained in different areas under different masters. Normally they wouldn't be paired up, but the Chooser saw that they would work well together. So they had been given a mission in the North, and three horse. They had the supplies to do the job, food, tents, flint and steal, and their own personal weapons and items.
The small female Flare walked up to the two men. The hood of her cloak was over her head casting a dark shadow over her face. The rest of the hood also helped to hide her form, not showing exactly how small she was. She had a long bow over he shoulder, and a quiver of thirty arrows. She looked over the two males and the lowered her hood. Her long red hair falling out.
"Hello, nice to meet you two," She said smiling.

Jake smiled as he got a broadsword and a lance, slinging the two on his back, and holstering a short sword and a hand axe to his waist. "Hello. It's a pleasure to me as well. "I am Jake Aurion, firstborn of Richard Aurion. I look forward to working with you." He said to Flare.

She smiled at the two. "It's nice to meet you, I am Flare. And don't worry, I'll hit what I'm aiming at." She said with a grin. Then turned to face the three horses, a black one, a brown one, and a gray one. She walked forward and climbed on top of the gray horse. "I'll take this one." She said looking back at the two. "Come on now, don't want to be late, we have a long ride ahead of us."

Zion nodded and picked up the small bag full of herbs then walked forward pulling himself onto the brown horse. "I'm Zion, by the way." He said smiling at the girl and looked back to Jake. "I guess you get the black one, kind of fits, don't you think?" He said grinning.

Jake nods at Zion. "Yes. I guess it does." He chuckled and hopped on the horse. "Let's ride." He said.

Flare grinned and tapped lightly on her horse's side to get it to start walking. "So, what are you two good at? I'll take it, Jake, that you're a warrior type? I'm not sure about you Zion, no real tellers on you. And if you can't tell, I'm an archer, very good at it too." She said smiling at them.

Zion smiles. "I'm a healer mostly. I can also use a sword," He said putting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Though I doubt I'm anywhere near as good as Jake is." He said looking over at Jake. "My guess is you'd beat me easily."

Jake nods at Flare. "I am a warrior. A Paladin to be exact. And I probably can, Zion. You just have to train to beat me." He grinned, his hair blowing gently in the wind.

She laughed some. "I bet I could be both of you at once," She grinned some. "But I wouldn't want to hurt you." She looked at them still grinning. Her hand pulled aside her cloak to show her dagger off, also giving them their first glance at her slim but powerful figure. "And all I'd use it this."

Zion looked at her. "Is that a challenge?" He asked grinning in return, "I would accept, but I hate hurting girls," He said then looked forward. "It's most defiantly not because I don't want to lose to a girl, or anything like that."

Flare grinned more. "It's only a challenge if you want it to be," she said smiling. "but then again don't want to ruin your moral by having this small girl beat up the two big men." She said with a small giggle. The sun was already begging to set in the sky and some wind was picking up, it was getting colder quickly.

Zion smiled loving the feeling of the wind and the coldness. "I think its going to get dark in, oh, I'd say an hour. Should we start to set up camp?" He asked seeing a clearing just off the road ahead.

She nodded and steered her horse into the clearing. "Sounds good, ok, you two get everything ready, and I'll go scouting," She said with a smile and jumped nimbly off her horse. "I'll be back within an hour, by night fall. I'm going to try and find a river," She said running off into the woods.

Zion watched her run off the dismounted his horse. He grabbed the reigns of Flare's horse and led them both to a tree tying them up. Then he grabbed his tent roll and set it off his horse, taking all the weigh off of it so it could rest as well. "So, Jake, who was your master?" He asked picking bits of sticks to use for a campfire.

"Master Kendama." Jake replied curtly. "He was amazing. Taught me everything I know." He began to get out the tarp for a tent.

Zion smiled and nodded. "My master was Malcolm," Zion said making a pile of fire wood in the center of the camp then he went to set up his tent. "Maybe you could set up Flare's tent for her? That was she wont have to after dark if she gets back late."

After a few minutes Flare walked silently back into the clearing. "Hey! I found a river just a few minutes away, the water is freezing, but good." She said smiling then saw that Jake was setting up her tent. "Thanks, you didn't have to set up my tent, I could have," She said walking over to the camp area they had set up.

Zion jumped as he didn't hear Flare come back. "Good, I'll go fill up our water canteens in the morning." He said with a smile and knelt over the fire and lit it with his flint and steal.

Flare smiled and walked over to the fire. "Well, I think I'll have a bath in the morning." She said looking into the fire. "So, why did you two join the Rangers?" She asked.

"Remember the Kharlan War seven years ago?" Jake asked, finishing her tent. He walked over to the fire.

She nodded. "Yeah, that one was pretty bad wasn't it?" She asked looking over to Jake. She shivered slightly as darkness set in and the temperature dropped lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom