Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying late one night (fandom x Tallow)

"Oh dear, looks like you wont be able to take much of this, will you Ginny" sneers Draco. Taking a firmer hold on her ginger hair, he pulls back, then thrusts deep, penetrating down to her throat.

"Lick it, bitch!"

Ginny gurgled and tried to relax as he thrust into her troat, gagging, barely able to breathe. Her throat was as tight as her pussy, squeezing his cock tightly as he thrust into her. She tried her best to run her tongue over the shaft, drooling all over it.

In and out, he thrust, feeling her gag, and loving it. He wanted to hurt her, he wouldn't care if she died choking on his cock. Draco felt himself building to another climax. THis time, she had better be ready to swallow.

Ginny's throat was starting to relax, enough for her to breathe enough to stay conscious as he fcked her throat, her neck visibly bulging out. God she wanted this to be over...and when it was....god she would make him pay. Maybe not today but....tomorrow....oh she would make him suffer for this. She was going to rip that cock off him and ram down his throat.....she was going to have her revenge for this, or at least that's what Ginny thought anyway. She was totally unaware of the camera that was recording them.....

Eventually, he came to climax, once more dousing her throat in cum. Wiping himself on her robes, he stands, leaving the poor girl half naked, sobbing and coughing up cum on the floor. He slips his cock back inside his jeans, pulls down his robes, and smooths them out. Looking down at her, and retrieving his wand, he says

"Well Ginny, I can assure you that that was very pleasurable for me. Not ssure if the same cna be said for you, but oh well. that is life. In the mean time, congratulations, you were just raped of your virginity" he sneers. Taking the camera from the table, he stops it recording, and bends down to show her.

"Just in case you were thinking about doing anything, I want you to watch this" with that, he presses play, and forces her to watch.

The red head closed her eyes tightly as she felt him cumming down her throat, forcing her to swallow nearly all of it, until finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth, the girl panting for a few deep breaths, coughing up some of his cum, barely aware of where Draco was or what he was doing, not until he moved back infront of her.

She looked up at the camera, eyes widening as she watched the video. "N-no...no!" She weakly tried to reach for the camera, desperate to destroy that video....if he had that..oh god if other people saw her like that....

Snatching away the camera, Draco laughed cruely.

"No, no, I wont let you do that. This stays with me. This is my leverage. To stop this becoming public, all you have to do is show up here, this itme every week, to get the same treatment. If you do that, then this never leaves my hands. If not, you will have a big problem. I am done for this week, see you next week" he smiles, and departs, his cloak billowing behind him, leaving Ginny in the darkness.

"N-no.....please I....please....if Harry ever found out...." Ginny whimpered, knowing that it was just no use, Draco wouldn't change his mind, and the only way to stop that video getting out was to do as he said. "....I.....alright...alright you bastard....I'll come back....next week..." The girl curled up, hugging herself in the darkness, squeezing her bulging stomcah to start forcing cum out of her womb, the thick fluid pouring out of her pussy and onto the floor.

A week has passed. You have seen Draco in the corridor during the week, and every time he winks slyly at you, looking forward to the night ahead. Now it has come, and you stand trembling in the room, wating for him.

At the hour, Draco enters:

"Hello again Ginny. It is good that you have shown up. I must say I have been looking forward to our little excursion. I fucked Pansy Parkinson on Tuesday, but it wasnt the same, she wanted it you see. You hate it, and that is why I love it. I wonder if this time we can avoid the unpleasentness and just get to the sex. If you wouldnt mind lying dowon on the teachers desk, adn spreading your legs nice and wide? Oh, and this time I want you to take it all off , I wantt to see everything"

Ginny avoided Draco's looks throughout the week, spending as much time with Harry as she could, wanting to try and make him feel special, her guilt near overwhelming, But the week passed all too quickly....and soon....it was time...

Ginny just looked away as he spoke, as he bragged, then whimpered at his comand. She hesitated at first, then slowly started to remove her robes. First she started to pull off her shirt, revealing a plain white bra, which soon came off, revealing a pair of perfectly formed perky breasts. Next, Ginny started to slip off her skirt, then her plain white panties, exposing her body to him. "...There....happy now?"

"Yes, I very much am Ginny. Now, up onto the table, lay back and spread your legs like a good little girl. I dont want to hurt you too much, but I will if I have to" He leers, then removes his robes, exposing his pale upper body. His jeans come off next, exposing his throbbing member.

Ginny bit her lip, then slowly moved to get up on the table, laying down on her back and spreading her legs as he had ordered, watching as he stripped, gasping at his massive cock being exposed. Oh god it really was that big....she had thought that the trauma of the previous week had made her remember it as worse than it was but....it was every bit as big as it had been the last week.

Smiling down at her pale little form, Draco walks over to the desk and takes his cock in his hand, the other producing the lube and an XXL condom

"I think we are going to start with it up your ass again, I find htat such a delighting appetizer. I have some lube here, but I want you to put it on me. The condom too. ANd if you give me a good strokign whilst you are at it, and a good show, I may spare you the anal and move to something a bit less... hard on your little body?" he presents his cock so she can do what he wants

Ginny was relieved to say the least when she saw Draco produce a condom. When he had cum inside of her last week she had been scared shitless of being made pregnant, and with the amount of cum he had pumped into her then she had been almost certain.....but luckily, by some miracle, she had escaped it. She just hoped this condom wasn't going to burst with the amount of cum he could produce.

Ginny took the condom, then slowly moved and kneeled down infront of his cock, starting to unroll the condom down his cock, being careful to ensure it was on properly. If he was wearing this then clearly he had no intentions to pull out, and she couldn't let it burst. Once the condom was on, Ginny started to squeeze some lube out over it, using her thin, delicate fingers to start massaging the lube onto the condom, occasionally squeezing, though her hands couldn't reach around his ock it was so thick.

Draco shuddered and had to grip the edge of the table for support as she massaged at his genitals.

"Yes, that is very pleasing to me Ginny. I think I will try somethingdifferent, and spare your anus another day" he smiles and motions to her to take up her position on the table.

"But if the first sex you give me isnt good enough, its goign straight back up there, you understand?"

As she lies down on the table, he move to straddel her stomcah. He slips his cock between her cute little breasts, and begins to thrust it in and out, holding them against the sides.

"Lick the top for my Ginn. Lick it real good" he orders.

Ginny let out a slight sigh of relief when he decided to spare her ass, nodding slightly as she moved to take up position on the table, laying back with her legs spread. She was rather surprised when he mounted her stomach, grabbing her breasts, wincing at how tightly he was squeezing them. "Nngh..." She couldn't help whimper slightly in pleasure, tilting her head up to start licking the tip of his cock through the condom as he had demanded.

Draco gasped in pleasure, keeping up the rhythm, his lujbed-up dick sliding easily between her perky little breasts. Eventually, he could no longer stand it, he stopped using her tits and thrust himself deep into her mouth. The positioning would make it excutiating for her, but that was her problem. He thrust harder and harder, pulling her head up to go deeper, until he came violently. He oculd feel the condom taking the strain, but it did not burst. He relaxed back, stepping lightly off her and sitting in a chair.

"That was very good Ginny, very good. For that, I have a little ttreat to reward you with". He smiles and waits for her to reply

Ginny hadn't been expecting him to thrust into her mouth, gagging on it, the position forcing her to twist her body slightly, moving to try and let it slide more easily into her throat. She could feel him cumming violently, feeling the condom stretching, but not bursting. Still....she hoped he had another if he planned to fuck her pussy....that condom wasn't going to take another one of his loads.

"A.....a treat....?" Ginny panted for breath, wondering what he meant. The only 'treat' she wanted was to be let away from all this forever....however she doubted he was going to be so kind.

Draco picks up his wand, and mutters a long spell over it for acouple of minutes. eventually, he is ifnished, and puts the wand down on the table, standing well back. At first, nothing happens...

Then, a grey, mist-like substacne bgins to leak in a tide from the end, coiling into long thick tentacles. They reach out for Ginny, and whilst appearing insubstatial, they actually seem to have mass, and are able to lift her from the floor by all her limbs. She goes to cry out, but one tentacle works its way into her throat, silencing her. Another enters her vagina, and a third quests tenatatively at her asshole before thrusting its way in. Now that she is airtight, they begin to pulsate and slide about, doing their work.

Draco watches, grinning and stroking his still erect penis, he has removed the condom. One of the tentacles snakes over to him and begins to caress his penis, so he sits back and takes it gladly, smiling with his hands behind his head as he watches ginny, suspended several meters off the floor, held by over a dozen tentacles.

Ginny blinked in confusion at the mist that began to come from Draco's wand, wondering what on earth it was for. When the tentacles appeared though, she gasped, trying to squirm away, until they grabbed onto her, lifting her up into the air by her arms and legs. "Ah-" Her cry was cut off as a tentacle rammed into her mouth, then down her throat. She gagged, then squirmed as tentacles thrust into her pussy and her ass, though as they began to pulsate and move, she started to let out a muffled groan of pleasure.

The tentacles weren't as thick as Draco's cock, and after that, these things were almost welcome, and instead of the pain Draco's cock brought, these things were actually managing to please her, the girls pussy starting to grow hot and wet.

Draco continued to let the tentacle jerk him off, enjoying the way Ginny was squirming and writhing in pleasure. He loved the may she was enjoying it, despite it being forced upon her. Eventually, he came in a spurt into the air, across the floor. Satisfied, he waits for her to climax.

This was all too much for Ginny, she was far too inexperienced to even hope to resist this. It didn't take her long, and within a minute of Draco's orgasm, the girl let out a muffled scream of pleasure around the tentacle fucking her throat, her body spasming as her ass and pussy tightened with her orgasm. As she came, her juices poured and squirted violently from her pussy, soaking the tentacle and the floor beneath her.

Draco speaks and the tentacles retract to his wand. He picks it up and stows it in his pocket.

"Did you like that then. A handy little trick that was, and if you are good and I get pleasure out of our sex, you can have it again. I think that is all for this week, I am quite sated, but next week I have all sorts of plans for you" he smiles and leaves.

Ginny gasped as she was dropped to the floor when the tentacles retracted, glad that they were done for the week, that she could relax. Still....if this continued....it was going to be harder and harder to hide it from Harry, especially if their relationship got any deeper....if they started to become more....intimate as a couple.

The week passes slowly, getting slower as you near the evening with Draco. Ginny dreads it, she doesnt want Harry to find out but she also doesnt want to go see him. She constantly thinks back to him talking about his "plans" and every time it makes Ginny shudder.

Back
Top Bottom