Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying late one night (fandom x Tallow)

fandom

Star
Ginny Weasley sighed as she brushed a long strand of red hair over her shoulder, grumbling to herself. Once more she had lost track of time whilst studying in the library, and now it was after hours and she was walking alone through the dark corridors of the caslte. The 5th year student was moving as fast as she dared whilst making as little noise as possible, not wanting to draw the attention of any teachers who might be patrolling the corridors. She had already missed her date with Harry this evening after losing track of time, the last thing she needed was detention stopping her from arranging another.

"Geez....this place is too hard to navigate in the dark...." Ginny dared not use a Lumos spell to light her way, that would only draw attention. However after nearly an hour of wandering the dark hallways, the firey haired Weasley girl was ready to admit she was lost. "Damnit...." She stopped and sighed at a corner, looking around for something familiar. She needed to at least figure out what floor she was on.

"Are you lost, Ginny?" whispers a voice behind her. She turns to see Draco standing behind her, a malicious grin on his face. He flicks his wand, and the door next to her swings open. He shoves her, and the younger girl goes sprawling into the darkness. He enters the room and stands over her. Another flick of his wand and hers goes flying out of her hand, to land in the far corner.

He withdraws a torch from a pocket in his robes, and sets it on a nearby table, forming a crude spotlight on her, surrounded by a sea of darkness. He moves to stand over her.

"Dont try and resist me Ginny. You know how much more powerfull I am than you, and I have my wand". Once again, that malicious grin, spitefull and full of intent.

Ginny whirled around at hearing the voice, and upon seeing exactly who it was she reached for her wand without hesitation, though the way the door slammed open and she was then shoved inside caused her to be caught off balance. She stumbled for a few moments, before falling to the floor. Almost immediately the girl turned and readied her wand, only for it to fly from her hands into the darkness.

"M-malfoy....what the hell are you doing?" She growled and shifted away from him slightly, raising an arm to shield her eyes from the brightness of the torch. "Much more powerful? Yeah right? You just fumble your way through classes because you've got Snape watching your back, everyone knows that"

"You put up a fight. I like that in a girl" he smiles again. Without her wand, she is powerless. He moves in and, muttering an incantation, binds her hands to the leg of a table with a cord of velvet, which appears from thin air. He removes a small, portable digital camera from a pocket, and places it next to the torch, training it on her, and pressing a button. With a soft beep, it begins to film. He kneels down at her feet, annd lifts the bottom of her robe to expose her legs.

"Ginny, let me tell you from the beginning that I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time, but it is nothing personal. Just a chance to get even"

Ginny yelped as her arms suddenly extended away from her, hands binding together by the leg of a table, before a velvet rope wrapped around them and held her in place, though she continued to squirm, trying to kick Draco away with her long, slender legs. "L-let me go damnit! I said let me g-" The girl cut off when he moved closed and started to lift up her robe, exposing her lower legs, her eyes widening. "Wh-what the hell do you think you're doing?! Get the hell off me Draco!! Get off me or I'll make sure you pay!"

Draco sighs "You dont learn, do you". Another incantation, and she falls silent, her mouth opens and closes but she can say nothing. He puts his wand aside.

"Now that I have your full attention, you must learn to obey me. Either you can get throuhg today without being harmed, much, or you can suffer extreme pain. Follow my orders exactly, and the former will be yours. If you dont, then we will have to do this the hard way. Do you understand?"

"Draco you-" Ginny was cut off when suddenly her voice fell silent, unable to say anything no matter how hard she tried. The girl moved her lips, opened her mouth, and yet nothing came out. Some kind of silence spell, damnit that meant she couldn't even scream for help.

Practically ignoring Draco's threat the girl continued to struggle, twisting her hips now he was closer and thrusting a leg out, planting her heel swiftly between his legs, delivering a fast, hard kick to the boys groin. Like hell she was going to go down without a fight.

Draco reels back, falling over and clutching at his groin in agony. Re-gaining his composure, he stands, and kicks her savagely in the side. Whilst she gasps for air, he moves in a delivers a ringing slap across the face, stunning her.

"You will obey me!" he hisses fiercly, almost shouting. Careful to avoid her blows, he puts one of his hands between her legs and begins to force them apart, preventing any more attacks by pinning them with his other hand.

"It would be wise to submit, I believe that you will enjoy it much more" he says.

Ginny tried to cry out when he kicked her, but the scream was absolutely silent. Before she could even recover from it, she felt the slap across her face, the stinging sensation burning her face. She stared at Draco, tears streaming from her eyes because of the pain. She tried to kick him again, before he pulled her legs aside and moved between them to prevent her from kicking at them.

Ginny shook her head, attempting to whimper silently. She wanted to tell him to stop, wanted to beg him to stop, but all that came from her was silence.

"Good, you need to learn to do what I say, or else I can assure you that this experience will be most unpleasant" leers Draco. He folds up the remainder of her robes, exposing her jeans, and rips them and her knickers down in one pull, esposing her virgin slit. Feeling inside, he finds her intact hymen.

"So, he has not taken that from you yet, and he never will after tonight" he whispers, withdrawing his fingers, and giving her clit a sensuous little tickle on the way out.

"Now, for our buisness today, I am going to put my cock into you, and you are going to accept it, and do what I tell you to do to make me happy, you understand?" with that, he undoes his belt, and un-zips his jeans to produce his massive penis.

Ginny's lips quivered as she tried to whimper, though she was still totally silent. All she could do was try to shake her head, then open her mouth wide to yelp when he ripped her jeans and panties away, exposing her virgin pussy, barely any red hair around it. When he siddenly thrust a finger inside of her, the girls entire body froze, eyes going wide and moth hanging open.

No....no she didn't want this....Harry was supposed to be her first time...she was dating Harry! She shook her head again, then suddenly froze again when he revealed his cock. Oh god....oh god it had to be at least 10 or 11 inches long....and it wasn't even fully hard yet! Oh god it would never fit inside of her, there was just no way!

Draco feels around the edge of her labia with his fingers, slowly and sensuously, in and out, towards her clit, never actually touvhing it, just trying to provoke a response from her. He anted her to be begging him to put it into her by the time he was finished. With his other hand, he grabs her hair, forcing her to look at him whilst he does this. Slowly bending down, he begins to lick at her, jsut touching the surface, teasing.

Ginny twitched and spasmed as Draco touched at her like that. Oh god nobody else had ever touched her there. Sure she'd used her own fingers a few times on the rare occasion she'd been alone long enough, but this...this was totally different. Ginny was starting to feel like her body was on fire, and her lips were moving almost as if she was trying to moan, but she was still fighting it. No....no she didn't want this....not with Draco. Harry was meant to be her first....Harry was the only one meant to touch her this way. Even when Draco pulled on her hair to force her to look at him, she just closed her eyes tightly, tears continuing to stream down her cheeks, though they were no longer because of the physical pain.

Moving away, Draco gave her slit a final caress, then he stood back and took hold of his penis.

"You will now take my cock" he states calmyl, though Ginny can see the excitment in his eyes, and he puts his penis into her, ramming the shaft in as far as it will go, further and further. Withdrawing, he bangs it in again, causing her a great deal of pain.

"You like it, dont you, you like it you little slut?!" he whispers in her ear, in between kissing and bitinng her exposed neck. With his other hand he pulled her hair bakc, acentuating the curve of her petite, yet well-formed breasts, nad causing her a great deal of pain.

Ginny shook her head as she looked at Draco's now fully hard cock moving closer, oh god it was massive...it was over a foot long, and as thick as her arm. She tried to scream at him, tried to scream for him to stop, but she was still totally silent, unable to speak.

When he slammed into her, Ginny's eyes went wide, her entire body going rigid. She couldn't move, she couldn't even think as the tip of his cock hit her cervix. She shook her head when he asked if she liked it, the pain in her lower body beyond anything she could've imagined.

Slapping her hard across the face, Draco withdre his massive cock, then drove it in again, feeling the tip striking her cervix. Dear god, this was good, she was so pure and so tight, he wanted this moment to last forever. Withdrawing his penis, he stands with it in his hand.

"Now, I want you to make a choice. Does it go back in your pussy, or up your ass instead? Nod if you want it up your pussy, shake if you ant me to take the back door" h e smiles malicisously and waits, holding the throbbing member like a weapon.

Ginny just stared in almost disbelief as Draco stood over her, panting silently as she tried to think. Either way would be bad....but all she could do was choose the 'lesser of two evils', all the firey haired girl could do was nod weakly. Sure it would hurt in her pussy....but in her ass....god the pain would cause her to pass out in an instant...and she was sure that Draco would just wake her up right away again.

"Too bad" Draco sneers "I want oyur tight little ass". He has the decency to withdraw a bottle of lube, and he rubs it generously into her ass hole, geting his fingers nice and far in, testing out the stretch on it. He then flips her over, the cloth twining up, and positions himself so the tip rests against her tight hole. Gripping her hips with one hand, and her hair with the ohter, he pulls back her head, and pushes in. There is resistance, then seh givese way and he enters up to the hilt.

Ginny started shaking her head violently, her hair flying everywhere as she did so, squirming and trying to pull her hands free from the ropes binding her. She kept mouthing the word 'No' over and over again, but it was no use. She felt herself being flipped over, robes bunching up around her midsection as her smooth, tight, perfectly formed ass was exposed, the skin glistening in the moonlight coming through the classroom window. She was sobbing silently again as she felt the massive cock head rubbing against her tight asshole, until he started to push it in, pulling her head back. Ginny's mouth fell open, her ass so tight as he thrust his entire cock inside of her, so tight that it was squeezing him hard enough to be painful for Malfoy, at least at first. Ginny's flat stomach was bulging from the size of Draco's cock, the skin of her stomach rippling.

Pulling back, he moves almost to the point where he would fall out, then rams back again, her tight asshole painful yet stimulating. He Sighs as he feels the tip impact against the skin on the other side. He pulls it out, hten in again, slowly, hard yet not too fast. He wanted to hurt her. He alternates between slapping her ass cheeks and pulling at her hair, using it to pull himself in and out. He can feel blood seeiping out around the edge of his cock.

"I want you to beg me to put it in you properly, right in your little slit. Beg me!" and with that, he flips his wand, giving her the power to speak.

Ginny tried to relax as he withdrew his cock almost entirely, then nearly passed out when he rammed it back in, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to suppress the pain, still shaking her head, until finally he pulled most of the way out and seemed to hesitate, finally restoring her speech, allowing her t let out a sob of pain, then a few panting noises.

It took a few moments for Ginny's mind to process what he had asked her, and a few more moments to consider her options. If she did as he said, it would be like submitting to him.....but at least there would be less pain.... "...P-please...." Her voice was barely above a whisper, but it was as loud as she could manage. "Please....in my....iny my.....pussy.....please.....I need it...in my pussy..."

"If you insist then, my dear" smiled Draco, giving her a final excrutiatin gthrust, then withdrawing, leaving her stretched anus behind and settling for purchase on her vagina, teasing her by lightly rubbing the tip on her clit before ramming it in. THis time, he did not relent, again and again until he came violently, excessive cum spurting out from his penis and soaking her pussy. By this point, his breath was coming in ragged gasps.

Ginny yelped in pain when he thrust into her ass one last time, before gasping in relief as he withdrew from her body, the girl collapsing to the floor, her lower body still naked, though her upper body was still fully clothed. She felt him teasing at her pussy, the girl whimpering, then screaming loudly as he thrust back into her pussy, her body shaking as he rammed in as deep as possible, a few inches of his cock managing to penetrate her cervix and get directly into her womb, had to be at least 4 or 5 inches in her womb. "N-no....p-pull it out....please....pull it out!!" Ginny looked back at him desperately, but it was too late. She felt him cumming violently, directly into her womb. There was so much of it, and his cock was so thick that every last drop of cum was trapped inside, and Ginny's belly started to swell up as it continued to fill with cum, more cum than she thought was possible.

Draco loved the feeling of power looking down at her used, bedraggled body lying there before him. When she pleaded with him, he liked it even more. When she begged him to pull it out, he smiled. Grabbing her head, and forcing it down into the floor, he begand to repeatedly spank her around the ass, keeping his penis firmly in her. He would punctuate his words with a slap or another ram with his penis, taking care tat it never came out of the cervix.

"I will take it out when I decide to. I will not have you instructing me on how to pleasure myself. You will do as told"

Giving her one final slap, he ripped it free. Moving around to her head, he uses her long ginger hair for leverage, pulling her face up to look at his.

"You are going to suck on my cock, and you are going to like it, I will put it in as far as I want, and how ever deep it goes you will take it"

Once again, that evil smile, as he grasps the massive member in his fist and thrusts it towards her face. he would not finish until he was sated, and tonight he was far from sated.

Ginny gurgled as his cock moved inside of her cum filled womb, her belly visibly swollen out now, visible even through her robes. She coughed as he pulled his cock out, her pussy tightening back up almost immediately, meaning that only a small amount of his cum actually escaped from her, dribbling onto the floor, leaving the girl a quivering, panting wreck, the lower half of her body burning in pain, but she soon found that the night was far from over...

She whimpered when he held his cock infront of her face, trying to open her mouth, though it was near impossible to open it wide enough when he thrust his cock in, the head alone totally filling her mouth, her cheeks bulging out, though as he pushed forwards she gagged, nearly choking on the mammoth cock, able to taste her pussy juices on it.

Back
Top Bottom