Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All alone (fandom x shadoweclipse)

He was already planning on doing that once they both got close. He let go of her cock only for a second as he grabbed her hips and pushed his cock all the way in her and flipped her over. Her small body was impaled on the think penetrating cock. He looked down in her face as he then resumed his fucking. He was going at a blinding speed and very hard thrusts. He had never been in such a horny state before. He wrapped both of his hands around her cock and pumped her huge rod. He thought about aiming her cock at her face so she could get a health load of cum. But instead he kept it pointed up. If this was anything like the last one it would spray on his ceiling and shower them both in her thick load. He was right on the edge as he held back wanting to cum with her.

Rukia scramed in pleasure as he rotated her around on his cock. She had been expecting him to pull out before flipping her, but the sensation of turning around his cock had been incredible. Oh god this was all too much. The force of his fucking, the pumping of his fists on her cock, it was all just too much for her body to take, especially after going so long without such feelings. At first she gurgled, then Rukia let out a scream of carnal pleasure that was sure to be heard by the neighbours. Her pussy came first, tightening even further around Ichigo's cock, tightening up so much that it was likely enough to crush a normal human cock, it was only Ichigo's spiritual power that kept him safe. Almost immediately afterwards, Rukia's cock bulged with the force of perhaps the most powerful orgasm of her life. The very base of the shaft bulged, then that bulge started to travel up her cock, until eventually the entire shaft had doubled in thickness.

Rukia's eyes rolled into her back of her head as the head of her cock suddenly swelled up, followed by a volcanic eruption of cum. The thick fluid sprayed from the tip of her cock more forcefully than water from a fire hydrant. When her cum hit the ceiling there was a loud crack as it broke, then cum started to rain down on both of them,the flow of cum from her cock not subsiding or slowing, gallon after gallon of cum pumping from her small body.

Ichigo screamed out as he felt her already impossibly tight pussy squeeze his cock twice as hard. Though just because she got tighter doesnt mean that he stopped fucking her. He was fucking her twice as hard as before and you could see her stomach raise up as his huge cock pushed into her. He loved watched her cock bulge out as her second orgasm approached. He kept pumping her cock while he fucked her until he rammed his cock as far in her as he could. His eyes widdend as he watched the cum eruption happen infront of him as his room got destroyed. Its not like he cared right now anyway. He began to cum inside of her as he stomach bulged out slightly from the amount of cum he was filling her up with. He was moaning and his mouth was filling with cum while his body was showered in it. It was the most erotic thing he had ever felt in his entire life. He swallowed it quickly so he could let his mouth fill up again as they both came for what felt like an eternity.

Rukia nearly came again when she felt Ichigo cumming inside of her, pumping out much more cum than a regular human, though that was likely due to his spiritual power. Her small body bulged with his cum as it poured directly into her womb, her tight body not allowing even a single drop to escape. Her cock continued cumming for several minutes, the thick fluid pouring over them both along with the entire room. When Rukia finally finished cumming, she collapsed against the floor, the entire bedroom now filled with a 6 inch deep layer of cum like some kind of lake.

Ichigo wanted to collapse and lay in the cum bath with her. But her pussy had a death grip on his cock. He stayed with his cock fully inside of her as he panted hard and looked down at her as she lay in her own seed while feeling his swirl around in her hot cunt. He could no really see her as her own body was like his and just drenched in her thick cum. He rubbed her stomach gently as he could feel the warmth of his cum inside of her. He then also knew that soon, he would feel what shes feeling.

Rukia shivered and grunted when his hand ran aross her swollen belly, causing the cum to move around inside of her. "Nnngh...." Her cock twitched, Rukia slowly starting to sit up. "Mmmm....I think it's my turn don't you....?" She licked her lips, lapping up some of her own cum in the process as much more of it dripped from her body. Slowly, her pussy started to release his cock as she relaxed, allowing her to slide off it. His cum quickly spilled out, mixing with her own and allowing Rukia's stomach to return to its regular flat form. "So then Ichigo....how do you want me to fuck you?"

Now that it was really about to happen Ichigo's fear of what it might be like slowly disappeared. He knew he wanted this, he stared at her cum covered swollen beast and knew that he need to be fucked by such a powerful cock. He smiled as he licked huge globed of cum off of his own lips as he was covered in just as much. "Its your turn, fuck me however you want, show me everything, drain that cock on me, fuck me more then once, make me burst by filling me with so much cum. Show me what its like to be the one whos being fucked and used. Bend me over, slam me against a wall, bounce me on this cock, I dont care, just fuck me good please!"

So....he was giving her the choice hm? Rukia just smirked slightly as she got to her feet, licking her lips. It was so hard to choose....she wanted to see him as she fucked him....and her eyes spotted his cum soaked bed behind him. "Get on your back Ichigo....lay on your bed, and spread your legs.....get your knees up to your face.....and get yourself ready..." Her cock twitched in anticipation, somehow feeling even harder than before. The idea of fucking Ichigo....it just sent shivers through Rukia's entire body.

He got into the position she wanted him in. It felt odd at first with his legs pulled back and his ass spread open. He could feel the cum dripping off his body and running over his exposed hole. It felt different but exciting. His cock remained hard and laid on his abs still slowly drooling cum from his recent orgasm. He used one hand and held his big balls up so she could easily find the spot. There was no going back for him now. Part of him was worried but that part was easily covered up by how badly his body wanted this to happen.

Rukia shivered with excitement as she watched Rukia move into position, laying on his cum soaked bed and spreading his legs, lifting his huge, heavy balls up. "Ooooooh...." Rukia licked her lips, walking forwards and pressing the tip of her cock against his ass, using her own cum as lubricant. "Oh god I never imagined I'd get to fuck you like this Ichigo...." Her hands went to his legs, pushing them further up so that Ichigo's knees were now up by his face. "Here....we...." Rukia grunted as she started pushing forward, the fist sized head of her cock forcing into Ichigo's ass "Go!" Finally the head was inside, Rukia's entire cock twitching, before she started to slowly push herself inside, inch by inch, a growing bulge in Ichigo's stomach as his body took more of the girls cock inside.

Ichigos body tensed up hard and his ass squeezed hard on the huge pulsing cock head. Hit cock jumped and got stiffer then ever and wipping dripping cum all around. Despite the abundance of slippery cum for lube it was still rough going in and hurt. Every inch hurt worse, but the amount of amazing pleasure that was filling his body up made the pain seem like nothing. He watched her sink her cock slowly in as he bit his lips and try to hold back as his body cried out for more...so much more...

"Oh fuck....this is tight...." Rukia grunted, the tightness of Ichigo's ass almost painful. She'd never felt anyone so tight before, but then this was the first time she'd been able to fuck a virgin like this. "Nnngh!" Rukia started to force her cock deeper inside of his body, watching a bulge forming in Ichigo's stomach, the bulge growing as she pushed more of herself inside. "I'm not gonna stop....ngh....until it's...all in..." Rukia closed her eyes and stopped for a moment, her cock about halfway inside now.

"Ok...." Rukia pulled back slightly, almost as if she was going to pull out, but then a moment later she thrust forward as hard as she could, ramming the entirity of her 11 inch cock inside of Ichigo's ass, a look of pure pleasure on the girls face, her cock twitching inside Ichigo's ass, sending ripples across the skin of his stomach.

Ichigo had a look on his face like he wanted to scream, wanted to moan, his mouth was open wide as his tongue hung out as he felt his vision get shaky while he saw the large cock bulge in his stomach. What he just felt was so powerful he almost passed out. As he kept himself awake he then looked up at the tiny skinny girl who was covered in cum and had a cock that was almost the size of his own. A cock that was now buried so far in his ass it made him see stars. He reached up and his fingers pinched her nipples and he pulled her down to him. "Fuck me good and fuck me hard you little bitch, dont fucking hold back, show me what you got you fucking cunt" he said as he let her go hoping to try and encourage her and piss her off to fuck him.

Rukia was shocked to hear Ichigo talk like that....it was so unlike him. Normally he was so calm....even when he did get angry he was never like this. Still....who was she to deny him? "Hmph, since you asked so nicely..." Rukia smirked, starting to pull back, removing 10 of the 11 inches of her cock, before suddenly ramming the entire thing back inside of the boys ass. This was followed by another thrust, this one slightly faster and harder. "Nnngh!" Rukia pushed Ichigo's knees against his face as she started to fuck him harder and faster with every thrust, her small hands digging into his legs, squeezing him tightly.

He was so used to being the more dominate one. But it was a bit erotic having her use him in the same way. Not to mention how unbelievable it felt to be fucked by her huge cock. He felt his body stretch to every inch and his prostate being rubed and rammed against sent amazing sensations through his body. He wanted to grab his cock and jerk off furiously. It throbbed and pulsed but his hands were gripping the bed so hard as he was in bliss from the feeling of his anal virginity being take and destroyed by the cock of the tiny girl. The cum everywhere only added to the sexiness as the smell, taste, sight, feeling it, even hearing it splash around was the best thing in the world.

Rukia grunted with every thrust into Ichigo's ass, her cock bulging and spasming. He was so tight he would be able to feel every last movement, every last vein, every last throb. "Nngh!" Rukia leaned forwards a little, starting to grind her stomach against Ichigo's cock as she continued to thrust into him. Ichigo's bed was creaking loudly beneath them with the force of her thrusts, the lewd noises of their lovemaking echoing throughout the house. It was fortunate they were alone or they would most certainly be caught.

Ichigo groaned out loud as he squeezed his ass on her cock. It felt amazing and addicting. He loved feeling the way in pulsed inside as he could feel every last part inside of him. Feeling her soft smooth body rubbing his cock was a perfect touch to add. He looked down and just saw his cock head staring back at him. He knew that very soon, he was going to cum again, and when he did, he was going to be hosed down in cum from his own cock. He wanted to know what it feels like to have cum inside of him. He had pumped tons of cum into girls, but never the other way around.

Even though they hadn't be going for long, it had been such a long time and this felt so good that Rukia just couldn't hold herself back. Every inch of her nearly foot long cock was pounding into him relentlessly, her cock twitching more and more as Rukia started to approach her limit. "Ungh...ungh....fuck....fuck!" Rukia squeezed Ichigo's legs tightly, suddenly ramming her cock into him so her hips were against his, eyes closed tightly.

Her cock started to bulge at the bottom, the bulge slowly travelling up the shaft, easily visible through Ichigo's stomach. After a few moments, the cock erupted cum jetting from the head and pumping into Ichigo's body, spurt after spurt, litre after litre of hot cum pumping into Ichigo's body, Rukia's thick cock ensuring that every last drop was trapped inside of him. It seemed this was going to be a big orgasm even for Rukia....and given how her lat orgasm had been....a big one for her likely meant literal gallons.

Ichigo felt the bulge moving up her cock as she swelled up. He didnt want the fucking to stop but he was far to eager for this as we waited. It felt like it took minutes for it to travel one inch through her. He felt a large warm feeling in his stomach and then suddenly....he felt the most intense feeling he had ever felt in the longest time. His cock was drooling precum like a fountain but it suddenly stopped as his world seemed to move in slow motion until it felt like somebody just spash a large bucket of warm water in his face. Only it wasnt water it was cum, his cum. He began to cum hard as he felt his stomach getting warmer and hotter as he expected to see it bursting out and shooting everywhere but he held it all in. His cock was shooting cum all over as they were still soaked and laying on a cum covered bed that only gained more juices. He grabbed her by the neck and pulled her down as he leaned up as if he was going to kiss her full on. But he slide his hips up so she could fit in him deeper and easier. He still held onto her and now pulled her down only this time his still shooting like a hose cock was between then as he kissed her like a lust filled lover. His cock was now in their mouths while the made out and filled their cheeks with cum. Ever now and then he would let his cock hole peek out to shot more cum on him or on her face. His legs were still tightly around her waist as he held her as deep in him as he could while she was still cumming and his stomach kept growing.

Rukia gobbled up Ichigo's cum as he pulled her into a kiss, swallowing it eagerly as her body twitched and continued to pump cum into Ichigo's body. She grunted and groaned loudly, grinding her small breasts against Ichigo's body to further enhance her pleasure, before pulling back to watch him finish cumming. Slowly she started to stand up, though it was more through necessity than anything. Ichigo's growing stomach was forcing her up and away from him. "Nnngh!" Rukia wanted to pull out, but Ichigo's ass was so tight around her swollen cock that she couldn't remove it.

When Rukia finally finished cumming, Ichigo's stomach was impossibly full. She had emptied several gallons of hot, thick cum into the boy, pumping his stomach up to the point he looked like he could be pregnant with a fully grown adult, never mind a baby. "Ooooh....fuck....I haven't cum inside someone in so long...."

Ichigos eyes soon started to regain their focus as he looked around. The walls, floor, bed, everything had atleast some cum on it, not to mention how much was resting on their swollen bodies. Ichigo felt his stomach and instead of shock he only felt more pleasure. "Ive..never had cum in ....me ..let alone thiss...mmmmm fucking much but.....i love it" he said and groaned as he could barely move his body as the after effects of the orgasm still shocked his body. "Fuck Rukia that was unbelievable, you have to teach me more, mmm but first as much as i want to keep it like this, what do we do about the gallons of cum in the room, or the gallons of cum being stored inside me?"

Rukia kept her cock inside of Ichigo for a few moments, before starting to slowly pull it out. The second the head left Ichigo's ass, the way was clear for all of Rukia's cum to start pouring out, though there was bound to be plenty left inside of him for days at least. "Nnngh....oh god....I've never cum so hard..." Rukia's cock was starting to go soft, before she started to look around the room at all the cum, then just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't ask me....you're the one who kept encouraging it. How should I know how what we're gonna do about it?"

"Ohhhh holy fuck!!" he groaned as his body tightened up and shook slightly from the feeling of her leaving him and the hot cum rushing out of him. It felt amazing and gave him an empty longing feeling to be filled and fucked again. He panted as his stomach slowly went down. "Do..Dont you have like a kido or something to use to clean up or something?" He asked as he sat up and could not help himself but idly scoop up handful to eat and lick up while he began to regain conscience thought rather than his previous lust driven thoughts and feelings.

"Kido is for fighting, not cleaning up" Rukia rolled her eyes, still looking around the room. "Well....I might be able to gather it all up, though where the hell are we gonna put it all? There's gallons here, we can't exactly pour it down the sink now can we? Not to mention that wont do anything about the stains...." Rukia smirked and folded her arms. "Wonder what your sisters will think when they see those stains hm?"

He was still panting slightly and laughed. "Ha Ill bet you would like to find out, knowing them, they would go crazy. Dont let their age fool you, they are some horny little girls". He said thinking about it. They would be home tonight and their father would be gone so surly they would be all over him tonight. "Well we need to do something, we cant just let cum flood my house can we? how were you planning on cleaning the closet when you were in there earlier?"

Back
Top Bottom