Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All alone (fandom x shadoweclipse)

fandom

Star
Rukia sighed boredly as she folded her arms behind her head, laying in Ichigo's closet and staring up at the ceiling. She was alone in the house, Ichigo having gone out with his friends, his sisters staying at friends houses and his father away at a conference. "Geez....Ichigo could've at least had the decency to invite me out with him instead of just dumping me here" The girl grumbled for a few moments, then blinked slightly as a realisation hit her. ".....I'm all alone....now I think about it...I haven't been alone for a long time...."

A sly smirk started to spread across Rukia's face, then she quickly sat up, tugging to remove the dress she was wearing, tossing it out of the closet to the floor of Ichigo's room. It was followed shortly by Rukia's bra, then quickly by her panties, leaving Rukia completely naked. Her small but perky breasts poking from her chest, just above her smooth flat stomach, running down to a hairless pussy and a.....cock? Rukia was rather gifted among Shinigami women, the cock hanging limply between her legs, dangling about 3 inches down, only as thick as her finger, but that would soon change.

One hand went to Rukia's breasts, squeezing them, then pinching her nipple, gasping at the sensation, her cock twitching. Her other hand went to see to that twitching, wrapping around the small cock, squeezing and stroking it, encouraging it to begin growing. Slowly but surely, it was growing longer and thicker. With every breath Rukia took, her cock twitched and grew more, every passing second bringing it more and more to fruition. In only a few seconds, Rukia was now at full hardness, and it was quite the transformation. What had been a thin, three inch limp cock had now become an 11 inch long, 2 inch thick, steel hard flesh rod.

"Mmmm....hey baby....it's been a long long time" Rukia licked her lips, now using both hands to grasp her cock, starting to pump it, groaning loudly. Oh how long it had been since she felt this, since she had even had an erection, let alone been able to please herself in this way. Leaning forward, Rukia started to lick at the tip, lapping up the pre-cum that was now pouring from her, the clear liquid smearing over her breasts and stomach, her moans of ecstasy echoing throughout the house.

Ichigo had returned home a bit earlier then expected. Rukia was far to busy to hear him walk inside. He did not see her in the house as he looked around. Usually if the house was empty she would be looking around in amazement at all of the human conveniences. He walked up to his room slowly feeling tired and would take this time away from both his friends and his newly acquired shinigami duties to take a nice nap. When he got to his door he then began to hear the soft whimpery moans coming from his room. He got extra quiet and slowly went in only to find his room empty. He listened closely and could then tell that they were coming from the closet. The street light beside his window was perfect for lighting up his room. It also filled his closet with light because the closet door had gotten jammed recently and did not close all the way. Ichigo got low to the ground and peaked into the closet to see what was going on. He almost feel backwards when he saw the source of the muffled moans. He could not believe it and had to take everything in slowly. He could not look away as he watched Rukia's tiny mouth and soft lips hug her swollen cock head. He could see her throat move as she gulped down mouthfuls of precum that had built up and she let savior on her tongue. Every now and then her tongue would slide out and lick around her head in small fast circles. By doing this it caused both precum and saliva to fall from her lips, down her chin and to her already glazed chest. He then noticed how sexy her tiny breast looked as they shined in the light due to the wet mess that covered them. His eyes then looked at the long thick shaft that was being worked on by her small hands, which only made the cock look even bigger. The size was amazing and it was so thick and throbbing. He also saw how her thighs were also wet and shiny from the extreme sensations must have caused her pussy to become soaked. Ichigo could not move or think, His cock had never felt more stiff in his entire life as he watched tiny girl enjoy her gifted body.

Rukia groaned loudly as she squeezed at her cock tightly, a spurt of pre-cum squirting all over her face, coating it entirely, even getting in her hair. "Mmm....ohhhh fuck it's been too long..." She started to pump her cock a little harder, the shaft twitching and throbbing under the touch of her thin delicate fingers. "Oooooh..." She let out a long, low moan of pleasure, one hand releasing her cock and going to her pussy, starting to stroke the lips for a few moments, before thrusting two fingers inside of herself. "Nnngh! Y-Yes! F-fuck! So fucking good!" Rukia arched her back as she started to move her hands faster, panting heavily. Clearly the girl was getting close to cumming....but then it had been so long it was no surprise.

It was only minutes before Rukia's body could take no more. "NNYAAGH! FUUUUUCK!" Rukia let out a primal scream of pleasure as he arched her back so far it looked like it was about to snap her spine. Her cock bulged, the entire thing growing even thicker, before suddenly a torrent of white fluid burst from it. Within a split second, Rukia's entire body was covered head to toe in cum so thick it was almost solid, but it didn't stop. Burst after burst, litre after litre of cum poured from the mammoth cock, until finally, after what had to be two gallons of cum had come from Rukia's cock, the flow finally stopped. The closet was overflowing, and so much cum had poured out it was pooling all over the floor of Ichigo's bedroom, whilst Rukia lay nearly hidden beneath the cum, panting heavily.

Ichigo was not sure what to do. He had never felt so fucking horny before in his life. His cock ached and felt as strong and hard as steel. He saw the white mess dripping out onto the floor. He had no clue what possessed him to do this but he dragged his finger through it and tasted it. As soon as the salty taste touched his tongue it sent a shiver through his body. His hand was squeezing his cock through his pants as he continued eating the cum. His mind was a blur as his body was over taking his mind as his lust grew. Soon he no longer cared and without hesitation opened up the closet door. A white wave of the gooey cum rushed out of the closet and to his feet as he stood there to see the large white breathing glob of cum Rukia was covered in.

Rukia was panting beneath the massive flow of thick cum, her eyes the only thing visible, even her jet black hair hidden beneath the cum she was covered in. The girl was so exhausted that she didn't sense the presence of another in the room, at least not until finally.....the closet door was yanked open, much of the cum suddenly pouring out, covering Ichigo's legs as it poured all over his bedroom floor.

Rukia blinked, slowly turning her head, her cock still rock hard and throbbing....she had been preparing for another round, this time intending to go a little slower, but her plans were quickly changing. "I-Ichigo....?" Rukia's eyes widened as she stared at him, seeing some cum dribbling from his lips....clearly he had been eating it....plenty of it.

"Oh god Rukia I didn't mean to see but wow.....that was the sexiest thing ever!" He said, he know she must have been extremely embarrassed and it must have felt awkward. He wasn't really sure what to do. He got down beside her and did something he never imagined in his life. He usually was never this bold but her held her cum soaked cheek and kissed her deeply as her panting mouth was full of cum and the same with his own mouth as he pressed his face into her cum covered one. The taste was amazing and even feeling it was sexy. He never had any type of bisexual thoughts in his life but now he wanted her in the worst way possible.

Rukia stared at him in near disbelief as he spoke, unable to say or do anything but stare at him, until he suddenly leaned in and kissed her. For a moment, Rukia just froze up, but then as he deepened the kiss, swirling the cum around in both their mouths, she started to return it, thrusting her tongue up and rubbing it against his, her cock twitching at the sensation, clearly demanding more attention.

He continued to kiss her deeper and more passionate as she just sat there laying in her mess. Ichigos hands began to wander her body leaving a trail in the cum. He found her soft little nipples and tender breasts. They wernt much but still incredibly sexy he though to himself as he teased her nipple. He rubbed the cum into her body as he felt her all over. "Oh fuck Rukia I never would have imagined doing something like this...." he said as he peeled off his shirt and threw it aside.

Rukia let a soft moan out into Ichigo's mouth as his hands trailed across her body, then gasped when he found her sensitive nipples and teased at them. They were so hard and sensitive it was impossible to resist the pleasure. Her cock twitched in response, more pre-cum starting to flow from the tip, dripping onto the cum that was covering her bod already. When he finally broke the kiss, she was panting heavily, looking up at him as he started to remove his shirt.

"Ichigo....." She knew she should be freaked out that he had seen her like this, but she was so turned on right now she couldn't be anything but excited. She licked her lips as he finished removing his shirt, then her hand shot out, grasping at his belt and starting to tug it away. "Mmmmm....well since you've seen me, I guess it's only fair that I get to see you now isn't it? Come on....let me see what you've been keeping from me down here....." From the bulge in his pants, Rukia had a distinct feeling that she most certainly wasn't going t be disappointed.

Ichigo stood up and grinned and he undid his belt. He pulled down his pants along with this boxers at the same time. She could hear a loud smack as his cock flung out and smacked against his hard abs. He then stood back up and flex out a bit to show off his defined body. However his muscled seemed like nothing compared to the thick 12 inch cock that stood out proudly. It looked as hard as steel and throbbed. Underneath it were two large heavy balls that only complimented his huge cock. He took the head he had covered in cum and began to rub it all over his cock making it drip in her cum. "Do you like it Rukia, mmmm is this what you wanted to see so bad." He said slyly trying to tease her more and more.

Rukia gasped when Ichigo's cock sprang free....oh it was so glorious. It was an inch longer than hers, and probably slightly thicker too, but it suited the boy perfectly....went with his muscles. Slowly, Rukia reached out, though teased herself by not reaching for his cock first, her fingertips instead going to start stroking Ichigo's muscular abs, her delicate, cum soaked fingers leaving a sticky white trail along his chest as they moved downwards, finally reaching his cock. Rukia slowly wrapped her hands around it as best she could, though her fingers weren't long enough to wrap around it completely. "Oh my......how have you been hiding this from all those sexy girls at your school Ichigo?"

"Who says that I have..." he asked her with a knowing grin on his face as he watched her hand feel his body. Rukia's size soon became and extreme turn on as he watched her delicate skinny fingers attempt to wrap around his thick cock. The fact that she couldnt made it extremely sexy as he felt her hand slide up and down his hard cock. He wanted to feel more as he hand went fast up and down his cock getting it all lubed up from her cum dripping hand.

"Ooooh....so I'm not the first girl to get my hands on this hmmm? Do tell..." Rukia slowed her stroking, looking up at him with an evil grin to her cum dripping face. "I want to know everyone.....I want to know everything.....so I can make sure that I totally blow your mind....and make sure you'll never feel the same again..." She licked her lips, then leaned in closer, letting her hot breath blow across his cock, her tongue reaching out slightly, but stopping before it touched his cock, her head pulling back once again. Clearly she was going to tease him until she got the answers she wanted.

"Mmmmm well lets see I suppose the first girl to get her little pussy stretched open was Orihime. We are always close friends and it was bound to happen. She used to barely be able to fit it in her mouth, but we have practiced a lot and not we can get it into all three of her wholes and use every inch of cock." i say as i look down at you watching your body move as you rub my cock as we relax in the feeling of cum. "Next was Tatsuki, shes fun to fuck, her being Orihimes best friend and my childhood friend so it was bound to happen, Shes very agressive and energetic which is fun, she prefers to have her ass fucked but will take my cock anywhere. She was great, she took all of my cock in her ass first night.!" His cock twtches as he goes through every story about his friends he fucks. "Even recently I caught Yuzu and Karin playing together and i got them to let me join. They cant get anything around my cock yet but feeling two little mouths or two tiny pussys on both sides of my thick cock feels great, not to mention its my two horny bi sisters." i say grining and seeing how you react.

Rukia was....surprised to say the least. Ichigo certainly was experienced, and Rukia had to wonder if any of the girls knew about the others or thought they were the only ones. Still....it was good to know the girls were such horny sluts at times....she'd have to take advantage of that sometime. The most surprising was hearing about his sisters....Rukia hadn't even considered that Ichigo might have done anything sexual with them. Still...it sounded like the girls were still virgins...and the thought brought a slight grin to Rukia's face. "Well well.....it makes me feel rather special to know that despite all those girls.....I still make you more turned on than you've ever been in your life..."

Rukia smirked, then slowly leaned down, licking the tip of Ichigo's cock slowly, teasingly, lapping up his pre-cum and swallowing it slowly. "Mmmm.....tell me Ichigo....do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fill every hole of my body andmake me scream your name?" She slowly started to get out of the cupboard and stand before him, the tip of her own cock starting to rub gently against his own. "I'll do it you know.....I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before in your life....and there's just one tiny little thing I want in return...." She was slowly moving closer to him, pressing their cocks together harder. ".....After you're done fucking me senseless.....I want to do the same to you....and use my cock...in every one of your holes...."

Ichigo smiled as he told her all of these dirty storys of how all of these hot girls along with his young sisters were all cock hungry whores. He tensed up when he saw her tiny mouth open wide and her pro cock licking tongue take in the tip of his huge cock head to get a taste. His entire body throbbed when she let got of his cock as he begged for more. He stepped back to let her get into the light of the bright street lamp that lite up the darkend room. He looked at her body up and down. It was small and sexy, most of the cum had dripped off by now but a light layer with a few globs still clung to her smooth skin. It made her body glisten and shine as she approached him as if she were some type of sex god. He was looking at her face as she was talking to him so he did not notice her cock coming closer as he felt it rub his own as they were both leaking precum. It was new to him and sent an electrifying feeling through him as his huge cock was being rubbed by another huge thick cock. She was moving closer and her words melted in his ears as each word turned him on more and more as her cock was rubbing his more. Her cock felt like his did and it was both curious and facinating the veiny throbbing rod was as hard as steel but the skin was velvety smooth and soft. The entire hot shaft and head were slick and slippery from all the cum and precum and saliva. He was so horny that he was not even going to give her an answer and just jump all over her and fuck her for hours when the condition came out. He never had a gay thought in his life as he looked at her and looked down at her massive cock. He then remembered the mouthful of cum he had been licking up as he wondered and then gave her a devilish grin and steped closer giving a groan as their cocks slide together. "Only if you can promise to fuck me until there is not a single drop of cum left in you to shoot out and we both can simply just not take anymore..."

Rukia smirked at his own counter-condition....she had ben planning on that anyway. She hadn't been going to stop fucking him until her cock was completely drained. She had never cum inside of a man before....it was going to be interesting to see how he coped with all the cum she was going to put out. Well......this certainly was going to be a fun night... Rukia licked her lips, then suddenly grasped both of their cocks with her slender, delicate hands, squeezing them together tightly.

"Nnnngh....I think we have a deal Ichigo.....so tell me....how do you want me? Do you want me to ride you? Do you want me to get on all fours? Do you want to slam me against the wall and fuck me like an animal?" She leaned in closer, reaching up on her tip toes to lick at his ear, then whisper. "Just tell me what you want Ichigo.....tell me what'll make you scream my name so loud the whole world will hear...."

He bit the inside of his lip when he felt her soft hand touch and squeeze his cock along with rubbing it against her own throbbing member. He let her words fill his ears as mental images flooded his head. He could not choose as he wanted to do them all as each one sounded so sexy. Did he want her ontop of me him so he could watch her small body grind and buck on his cock while hers would bounce back and forth their stomachs and drip precum down on him. Or did he want to get her down and on all fours like the dirty bitch she was and just ravage her body and show her what its like to be fucked by a real cock. Or would he rather just not think and fuck her brains out while standing against the wall and not think about it at all. He then placed his hand on hers and made her soft hand squeeze both their cocks again. "Why dont you get down on your hands and knees and push that little cunt and ass up for me so I can show you what its like to be fucked by such a huge rod."

Watching him squirm....oh she loved it. Oh he was so excited and she could see it, his cock twitching against hers, which just made her own twitch in response. Finally though he made his decision....and she was so glad with what he had chosen. There wouldn't be any playing around....he was going to treat her hard and rough, she could tell. That was how he liked it....how he wanted it. "Mmm....naughty boy....but....since you insist...." Rukia licked her lips, giving his cock one last squeeze, before she turned her back on him and bent down, getting on all fours and lifting up her ass, wiggling it for him. Physically she wasn't much larger than Karin or Yuzu....her body would almost certainly be much like he could expect theirs to be. "Come on Ichigo....if you think you can handle me...."

Her words of encouragement only turned him on more as she taunted his huge cock as he got down and looked at her soaked little pussy. He could feel the heat from it as he rubbed his hand over it to feel how wet it was. Oh she was dripping so much from not only her pussy cum but also her gooey white cock cum as he bent down and licked up and down her slit to get a taste. God this would be good. He wanted to lick more but his cock begged for release as his large hands grabbed her tiny hips and held her still as he forced the head slowly into her super tight pussy. God it felt unbelievable, but he promised her a nice hard rough dirty fucking, and she wanted to be pounded just as much as he wanted to do it. He held her tight as he slammed every last inch of cock deep into her. Thank god for his will power or he would have cum right there from the intense feeling. He grinned feeling how tight and deep she could take his cock, he was going to give her the full experience. He began to ram and pound his cock in and out of her pussy again and again as the sound of their skin smacking filled the house.

Rukia could feel him getting down and staring, giving her hips a little wiggle just for him, her cock swinging beneath her body as she did so. When he leaned in to lick at her she moaned loudly, her arms and legs shaking in pleasure. God she hated this teasing.....and fortunately it seemed he hated it just as much. Rukia gasped as she felt those strong hands grasping her hips, then groaned loudly as he started to force the thick head of his cock into her body. Rukia's pussy was by far the tightest hole Ichigo ever would have felt, and when he slammed fully inside of her Rukia screamed in pleasure, her pussy seeming to get even tighter around him, nearly crushing his cock. She grunted when he started to pound her, crying out in pleasure, her body rocking back and forth against his cock. "Y-Yes! Fuck me hard Ichigo! HARDER!"

He fucked her hard making her whole body move with them as his hips slamed into her. His cock had never felt more amazing as her used her tiny body. The sight was just too sexy as he looked down and saw his thick cock spreading open her impossibly tight little hole. He was in heaven as he fucked her. His hands reached up to grab her small tits. He didnt have much to work with but her pinched and pulled on her nipples as he felt how hard they were. He could only imagine how she much have felt as it seemed her entire body was on fire and turned on for him. He then decided to go for it as he bent over her and fucked her like an animal. His hand slide down her stomach and then wrapped around her stiff cock. He back to jack her off hard and fast in the rhythm of their fucking. He squeezed her large head and pounded faster into her.

Rukia squeaked when he grasped her small breasts. Desite their size, they were incredibly sensitive, and her nipples were quite large. She grunted when he pinched at them and pulled, pushing her hips back against him. "Nnngh...fuck....so good...." Rukia panted heavily as he fucked her, her pussy squeezing him tightly, her juices pouring out of her pussy. "Ooooh!" When he grabbed her cock she moaned loudly, the shaft twitching in his hands, pre-cum pouring out of it all over her hand.

The smell of pure lust filled sex filled the entire house as Rukias first orgasm mess was still all over his closet and room. Now both her precum and pussy juice were leaking onto his floor making puddles underneath them. Ichigos body was working faster then his mind as he tried to question if this was ok, but his hand was in heaven as he felt the large cock. It felt like his own, powerful and thick. He knew just how to please such a beast, his wet slippery fingers wrapped around the rock hard shaft and went all the way down and then back up and again and again. He could feel it pulse and throb, he wanted to watch it cum again, he wanted to keep touching it, there were so many things he wanted to do with it. He was like a horny animal as his hips were a blur as he slamed his cock into her tiny body. He knew he was filling her up to a point she never imagined as his cock rammed against her gspot again and again.

Rukia could barely keep her hands still on the floor beneath her, a combination of Ichigo's hard fucking and the coating of her cum still all over it making it near impossible to keep still. "NNGH! FUCK!" She hadn't felt this in so long....oh god it had been so so long since she'd had a cock this big....it just felt so incredible to be fucked like an animal once agin. Her cock twitched inside of his fist, throbbing almost painfully. "F-fuck Ichigo....I.....I'm gonna cum soon...." She bit her lips as his cock rammed against her g-spot. "F-flip me.....l-lay me on my back!" She wanted him to see her cum, she wanted him to see her face and for her to see his as they came together.

Back
Top Bottom