Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All alone (fandom x shadoweclipse)

"Well I guess we can't flood the house....though I wasn't really thinking about how to clean up the closet....I guess I just got carried away..." She rubbed her head slightly, moving around in the pool of cum. "Well I guess I can use a Kido to gather it all together....but you need to find someplace to dump it all" Rukia closed her eyes, starting to mumble under her breath, the cum starting to shift and draw towards the spot just infront of her. After a few minutes, it had all gathered up into a ball infront of the girl. "Ok....now what?"

"Well I suppose we could bag it all up or something and then I will go out and throw it out in a much safer place." He said as he even felt the cum moving both from his body and out of his body as he watched the large white ball form. "It almost seems like a bit of a waste to just throw away all of this cum, but I dont know what else to do with it" He said as he sighed knowing what his chore would be for the day.

"Well since you did encourage all of this, I guess I'll let you get rid of it all" Rukia glanced over at him and smirked. "Hmph, well if you have any other ideas I'm open to suggestions, but look at it this way, we can always make just as much of a mess like this again" She laughed and shook her head. "Ok, go get some bags and I'll dump it in, then you can go get rid of it somewhere"

Ichigo help her get the mass of cum into the bags as he tied them up tight. He gave her ass a quick smack as he grinned. "You be behaive now while im gone". He said as he was getting dressed while he admired her slim body as the cock had returned to its tiny soft state and her body was on full view. Once he was dressed he lifted the bags and left the house.

Rukia rolled her eyes as he smacked her ass, then chuckled and shook her head as she watched him go.

When Ichigo returned, there would be another pair of shoes in the hallway, though only one, indicating that only one of the twins was home. Looking at the shoes it was probably Yuzu, Karin was likely still at soccer practice. As Ichigo got further into the house though, he would start to hear something familiar....the sounds of moaning...the sounds of pleasure....coming from his bedroom. Was Rukia masturbating again? No.....as he got closer there were two distinct voices.

Waiting for Ichigo in his room was a sight to behold. Rukia was sat on his bed, facing the door, with half of her cock buried inside of Yuzu's pussy, the blonde girl moaning loudly as she bounced on the other girls cock. "B-big brother...." She looked at Ichigo panting, then moaned in pleasure as she moved a little faster, Rukia looking out from behind the other girl. "Welcome back Ichigo...nngh....you're....fuck....just in time...."

Rukia shuddered, then grunted and froze up. The base of her cock bulged suddenly, the bulge starting to travel up along her shaft and into Yuzu's body. A moment later, Yuzu's belly bulged out with a soccer ball sized bulge as cum emptied into her, more of it pouring out of her pussy, both girls crying out in orgasm. Rukia's orgasm was smaller than normal, probably after she had cum so much earlier. "Nnnn...." She flopped back to lay on the bed, Yuzu still sitting on her cock.

"OOH!" Yuzu suddenly moaned, arching her back and panting. Her clit was burning with pleasure, then she cried out as it bulged, slowly starting to grow longer and thicker. Within moments, Yuzu's clit had grown and transformed into a throbbing 9 inch erection.

Ichigo stood there speechless as he looked at the sight in front of him. A waterfall of cum was oozing out of the young girls pussy as she was fucked by the orgasming cock. Part of him felt a sense of jealously from not being the first one to fuck the girl. He felt his cock getting hard as a rock very quickly. Watching the girl grow a cock may have been one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. He stepped up to them and wrapped his fingers around the super sensitive fresh cock. "Rukia what happened, how did you two start fucking, and why does she have a cock now?" he asked in a panic while his hand moved on its own and began to stroke his sisters new stiff cock.

Yuzu screamed out in pleasure when her big brother grasped her newly grown cock. Not only was it intensely sensitive, but Yuzu wasn't used to such sensations before. She just gurgled, writhing ontop of Rukia's cock whilst her hips thrust her own into Ichigo's hands.
Rukia looked up at Ichigo and grinned slightly. "Well she came in and found me naked....and I remembered what you told me about her....well...things just went from there..." She chuckled and licked her lips. "Hm? Oh...I probably should've pulled out huh? My cum does that to normal girls.....how big is she?" Rukia couldn't see, after all, Yuzu's back was to her. "If it's newly grown it'll be about a quarter of its full size so far..."

He gave the precum drooling organ a soft rub as he listened to her story. He was not all the interested as he watched his youngest sister groan and twist on the large cock that was stuffed in her overflowing pussy. His eyes widened when she told him about her cock. "What?!?! But Rukia the thing is already atleast 8 or 9 inches long now, how can that only be a forth of its true size?" He asked as he imagined his tiny little sister with a cock almost as big as she is and his own cock jumped in his pants while his hand stroked the sweet cock.

"It's already 9 inches? You're sure?" Rukia looked up and blinked, then smirked and chuckled as she flopped back on the bed, her cock starting to soften a little inside of Yuzu's body, allowing more cum to spill out. "That's gonna be one huge cock she's got....man....3 feet....I think that's almost a record....biggest I ever saw in Soul Society was 3 and a half. Well, biggest on a woman anyway"

"And whos cock was that? also who holds the record for the biggest?" he asked as it seemed like cocks were always on his mind as he looked at his sister and to how she was going look when her cock grew fully, and as to how it might feel to be fucked by it. He undressed fully and his 12 inch cock stood right out as he held it out to Yuzu who always seemed to love it whether she was going to suck and rub it or just snuggle with it before bed.

"The girl with the biggest was an ex-captain named Yoruichi....I'm not sure where she is now though, she disappeared a long time ago. I've seen pictures though...." Rukia licked her lips, then smirked slightly. "As for the biggest....that would be my older brother. I caught him masturbating once....not easy to do with a 4 foot cock sticking out of your crotch let me tell you" She seemed to have a slightly proud look on her face after describing her brothers cock. "I was always disappointed I never worked up the courage to get him to use it on me"
Yuzu seemed partly out of it, panting heavily as Ichigo continued to stroke her cock, leaning forwards as his was presented to her, eagerly beginning to lick at it, her delicate hands going to begin stroking the shaft.

"Damn I will have to meet these people some day, you will also need to show me the secret to gaining a bigger cock!" He said excitedly as he imagined all of these cocks yet having no idea what the people look like. He moaned as Yuzu took the bait and latched onto his cock. Her little mouth and hands used to fumble around his cock because of its size but everything seemed different. She was half conscience and was teasing and pleasuring his cock like she had just taken an expert class on how to handle cock.

"The secret to a bigger cock? Hm....well I don't know how you can make it bigger....I mean mine just grew naturally to the size it is now....but...well.....there is a rumour....about how men can at least increase their cock size..." Rukia looked up at him as her cock finally dropped out of Yuzu's body from it's shrinking and softening. "The rumour is....if a man takes the cum of a girl into both ends every day....then his cock will start to grow. I heard a lot of rumours that's what my brother did when he was younger"
Yuzu moaned as she started to lick at Ichigo's cock expertly, her own cock throbbing and pulsing in her big brothers hands, clearly on the verge of cumming.

"Well theres only one way to find out" he said with a grin as he could feel the heat building up in yuzu's cock and he got down on his knees as looked up as his little sister. He could still feel a fair amount of warm cum inside his ass as he stroked her cock fast and hard while looking straight at it. He then grabbed the base of her cock and went down deep and hard until his nose touched her naval and he was massing her cock with his throat while his touch went up and down the underside of her cock.

Yuzu panted, her hips starting to twitch, then the young 13 year old screamed as her brother suddenly swallowed her cock. "NNGH!" She closed her eyes and thrust herself forward, forcing the entire 9 inches into Ichigo's mouth before her cock started to suddenly spurt cum down his throat, spurt after spurt pumping out. Each spurt was relatively small, but it just kept on coming, spurt after spurt after spurt, seemingly never ending.

Ichigo just bobbed his head up and down on the large cock as he looked up as his spasming little sister. He swallowed down every drop continuously as he savored and became addicted to the taste. It was different from both his own and Rukia's. It was just as tasty and addicint and he felt the warmth grow in his stomach as he deepthroated the cock and held it there.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

Yuzu continued to cum into Ichigo's mouth over and over again as he deep throated her, the girls cum having an almost sweet taste to it unlike Rukia's. It took nearly 10 minutes for Yuzu to stop cumming, just collapsing to the bed beside Rukia as she panted heavily, clearly not fully aware of what had just happened.

Ichigo moaned softly as he pulled off of her cock and kissed her pussy which was still holding onto Rukia's limp and spent tiny cock. He kissed up and down their genitals making sure to kiss both of their cocks, pussies and assholes. He could feel that amazing warm full feeling in his slightly bloated stomach as he licked his lips trying to get more of her amazing taste. It wasnt long before Ichigo looked down at his own cock. It was hard as steel and drooling precum onto the floor of his cum stained room. Either he was going to have to go out and find someone, Karin come home and satisfy him, or he would have to fuck the two small panting girls who were about to pass out on his bed in a pool of their own cum from their previous fuck.

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

Rukia slowly looked up and grinned as she saw Ichigo once again rock hard, licking her lips as she slowly sat up, moving Yuzu so that the girl was now laying on her front, ass sticking up towards Ichigo. "Go on Ichigo....I've loosened her up just for you...give your sister your cock at long last....she wants it inside of her badly..." Yuzu just panted in response, tired, but not completely satisfied yet. "Fill up your own sister with your hot cum Ichigo....it'll help her cock get to full size quicker....and I know how badly you want that....."

Without even thinking about it he grinned and wrapped his large hands around his young sisters small tight hips. She was still trying to recover from her earlier fuck and orgasm still as she hardly knew what was about to happen. All she could do was look back and see the massive cock of her brother that she had loved so much and always wanted to fuck. She watched as he pushed his thick cock into her not being gentle or slow about it, yet it fitting in perfect and snuggly. Cum had poured out onto the bed as His cock forced the excess cum out while he began to slowly fuck her tight little cunt.

Back
Top Bottom