A Romance Most Divine (PK x BassEXE)

She smirked as his groans as she Removed his Boxers, pulling them away before wrapping her feet around his Cock as it stood upright, now freed from it's prison. "Mmm.. you like when I do this?"

"Is that a Yes honey?" She purred teasingly as she began to move a little faster with her feet and smiled to herself. "Mmm... You've got a nice big thick cock Zane.. I love how it feels between my feet..."

Zane began to pant heavily. "C-Cereza.... I...This is amazing..." He managed to breathe out between moans.

She smirked a little as he moaned and came all over her feet. "Dirty boy.. Didn't your mother tell you not to make a mess?" She teased him and moved to kiss his cheek.

Zane blushed. "S-Sorry, Cereza.." He mumbled, letting her kiss his cheek. He was breathing pretty hard.

"That is down to you.." She smirked. "I'll let you have this as you've been good." She teased him with a smirk.

Cereza's Eyes widened a little in shock, before she moaned into the kiss, pulling him down ontop of her in the booth.

Zane groaned softly, instinctively grinding his naked crotch against her clothed one. He squeezed and kneaded her breasts, loving the feel of her mounds.

"Mmm.. Such a strong grip.." She purred teasingly as he Grinded against her. She leant up and whispered deviously. "Bet you'd love to do more than grind.. wouldn't you?"

PK_Blizzard said:
"Mmm.. Such a strong grip.." She purred teasingly as he Grinded against her. She leant up and whispered deviously. "Bet you'd love to do more than grind.. wouldn't you?"

Zane blushed brightly and nodded. "Y-yes..." He whispered.

Now Zane blushed brighter than he thought possible. "So that's what it looks like...." He unintentionally mumbled loud enough for Cereza to hear. He flinched. He had unknowingly revealed he was a virgin!

Back
Top Bottom