A Romance Most Divine (PK x BassEXE)

Zane raised an eyebrow. "What does my mother have to do with it?" He asked softly, looking at her.

Cereza smiled a little at his Curiosity. "Well.. if you do carry it.. your mother must have been an Umbra Witch..."

"An....Umbra Witch? Is that....what you are?" He asked, looking at her. "She disappeared one day, so that sounds interesting..."

"You guessed it." She smirked. "One of the Last I know of.." She looked to him. "Yeah.. that might be a reason.. although, I'm not too sure, It all depends on her clan, that's saying what they say is correct of course, but you never know."

"No, I meant myself, we're very few nowadays, But.." She looked to Zane. "When I was a little Younger, and I mean, Early Teens, I did know a woman who visited us in Vigrid, well.. the Clan.."

"Oh.. God.. what Must I sound like? It must be like Talking to one of your Mom's friends her age.. That made me feel really old." She shuddered a little and smiled. "I'll just be a moment." She headed over to the bar and Came back with a glass of Red wine, sitting next To Zane as opposed to Opposite him. She sipped it slowly and licked her lips as she set it down on the table.

She smirked a little and put an arm around him, leaning in to him. "Dirty pervert.. Staring at a lady like that.." She whispered, before kissing his neck. "Not complaining though... You like what you see?"

Zane gasped and let out a barely audible moan when she kissed his neck. "Y-yes...I...I do...." He whispered, blushing brightly when a lump formed in his pants.

She smirked and placed a delicately manicured hand on his thigh, stroking it slowly. "Mmm.. I can tell..." She smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, her warm breath on his neck. "Good thing you're cute then.. isn't it?"

Zane squirmed slightly, blushing brightly. His skin was tingling, and he was getting heavily aroused. He nodded, trying to keep from moaning.

She bit his earlobe playfully. "Why are you holding back?" She purred a little and smirked. "If you want what I can give.. You have to give me it too, not hold it in.."

She grabbed his Bulge playfully and smirked, before kissing his neck and purring playfully. "Mmm.. I want you Zane.. You're just so handsome.."

She continued to tease him, stroking his chest as she Moved closer to him. "Yes honey? Tell me what you want..."

"Mmm.." She smiled as she Fiddled with his Pants, Opening them, before kissing his cheek and moving her hands away, resting one on the table as she finished her drink. "Maybe."

She smiled and her suit became a tight, Lacy Bikini, she rested her feet in his lap and smiled, Rubbing his Bulge slowly. "Guess I could.. You're cute enough.." She bit her lip and looked to him.

Back
Top Bottom