Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Grim Tales (Lucki Chantz and I )

Minnie shivered as she continued to kiss her brother, her heart fluttering as she moved his hands under her dress to touch her body without the clothing getting in the way. "Please...take me now... I can't wait. I need you in me now, brother," she begged softly as she looked at him desperately. "I need it now," she begged as he moved her hands over the front of his pants and started to undo them.

Mandy shivered as she felt her breasts still being fondled and now his cock, it was already hard and she could feel it rubbing against her body. She let out a small moan at the swat and trembled. "Ah... I won't...break so easily," she moaned. "I won't give in so easily. So just fucking take what you want you coward," she snapped, though of course that's what she wanted. She wanted him, she couldn't admit it though, that would be defeat. Her body trembled as she squirmed a little more, trying to get loose.

Grim Jr kissed his sister deeply and slid his hands up under her dress and started to slide his hands along her body. "Yes my dear sister. I will take you and make you mine." He unzipped his pants and quickly pressed himself against her. He grinned feeling the softness of her skin.

Chaos laughed and pressed himself against Mandy pushing the hose into her warm sex as well before he kept rubbing against and in between her thighs as his hands moved all around her body pressing the silk dress against her and his hands quickly grasping her breasts and squeezing them. "You know you love it my pet there is no point in resisting."

Minnie gasped softly at the sensation of her brother's hands touching her soft skin. She shivered as she looked at him desperately. He was taking too long, she needed it now. She panted softly as she pushed him down, careful not to hurt him. She licked her lips before crawling onto his lap and pulling down her own panties. "Give it to me," she said in a stern voice.

Mandy gasped before she let out a small frustrated cry. "You bastard, just fuck me already," she demanded him. She bowed her head realizing she was starting to give in. "Fuck me or get out," she snapped. "I don't want any more of this teasing," she said sourly. "I am not a play thing," she hissed as she instinctively parted her legs a little to get his attention.

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and grinned as she sat over him. He looked her over sliding a hand down along her legs and smiled as she was starting to get hard because of her. He licked his lips and held her close before pushing up against her and slowly sliding into her as he kissed her deeply. letting her stop for a second to get used to her tightness and for her to get used to him as well.

Chaos laughed and gave her rear another swat before looking at her and yanking down her hose. He slowly pushed himself into her to get her wanting him. When he felt her body squirming for him he grinned knowing that he had her. "good girl." he laughed and pushed himself back into her to as far as he could into her.

Minnie shivered as she felt him enter her. Her lips parted slightly as she started to rock against him when she was ready. "Ah, brother. I've waited so long for this," she moaned softly. She pulled off her dress as she continued to rock her hips. Her eyes looking down at him hungrily. She wanted more, she wanted him to be in control, but he didn't seem ready for that yet.

Mandy moaned when she felt her rear being struck again before she let out a low lustful moan when he pushed into her. "Ah," she breathed out before she closed her eyes. "Hnn...Fuck me," she begged softly. "Fuck me hard already,' she begged as she tried to move her body into his. "Hurry and fuck me already."

Grim jr slowly started to push against Minnie,letting his hands run along her sides. He groaned feeling her warmth spread around him as she rode. he groaned and kept pushing against her sliding his hands down along her sides. he kissed her deeply. "My sister. My Minnie. My love." He groaned and kept pushing against her pulling her close against his body. a hand moving to her chest.

Chaos kept pushing against Mandy and grinned as he kept pushing against her. He grinned and gripped her long blonde hair and pulled back yanking her back and pushing her body against his. He kept thrusting against Mandy and growled before biting at her neck. "You know you belong to me, and you LOVE IT."

Minnie arched her back as she continued to rock her hips, pressing her lips against his when she could. The words he murmured made her feel good, she placed her hand on his and made him grab her breasts. "Brother...please, harder," she begged softly as she kept pressing against his body, her rhythm growing faster and more desperate.

Mandy gasped when her hair was yanked back. Her cheeks a deep red when he bit her. "I do love it, oh please don't stop," she begged as she bowed her head. "Oh, I love it so much. No one has ever used me like this before," she moaned. A bing of guilt made her feel bad, knowing that she shouldn't like this. She was married, and had children. How would they act knowing she had given into such treatment and loved it? The marriage would shatter, wouldn't it? Especially if Grim came home to find her moaning and begging for more.

Grim Jr held onto Minnie a hand traveling to her breasts under his sister's guidance and insistence. He grinned and started pushing against her even harder before moving and pinning her down under him and pushed harder against her. He kissed along her neck while he trailed his hand down along her legs. "Only..Mine..no one must..know about this.."

Chaos laughed and kept ushing against her harder and harder getting her cloer and closer until he started to pull out of her. "well then my pet tell me. Tell me who you belong to then." He grinned yanking her hair back again and giving her ass another smack.

Minnie panted as she felt his hands touching her before she let out a soft gasp. Her eyes gazed up at her brother when she was moved down and below him. She placed her hands on his shoulder as she arched her back. "Ah...Brother.." she moaned loudly. She tilted her head to the side when he kissed it. "I won't tell anyone. I'll keep our secret," she breathed out.

Mandy felt her body trembling as the pleasure she was feeling. "Ah..I belong to you... I'm your pet and I want you to keep using me," she moaned out. She gasped when her hair was yanked and her ass slapped. She could feel her own peak coming, she wasn't going to last much longer, all of this was amazing. Nothing compared to this.

Grim jr Looked at Minnie and grinned as he kissed her deeply and plunged himself back into her warm and waiting body. he kissed her deeply while his hands slid along her soft legs. "I love you so much Minnie. tell me how much you love your brother dear baby."

Chaos looked at Mandy and nodded and ran a hand against her cheek as he looked her over. "You know though I must say you look very good all tied up." He looked her over and licked his lips. "You look good, tell me about what you have on." He sat back. He wanted to get some entertainment out of her before he got down to matters. Chaos licked his lips. "Tell me how much you'll please your master and how badly you want your master to tie you. Tell him what you'll do and what you'll wear in hopes that your master will tie you up every night and have his way with you,beg for your master to tie up his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you"

Minnie shivered as she ran her hands over his chest, gazing at him desperately. "Mm...I love you so much brother, I would do anything for you. Absolutely anything. I want to be yours forever, even if that means needing to bend down to you before the eyes of others and please you. I want to be yours and only yours."

Mandy trembled as she looked Chaos, her cheeks stained a deep red as she watched the male before her. "Mm.. I want to please my master more then anything. I want you to tie me up every day and fuck me hard. I want to scream your name even if someone else can hear me," she whispered softly. She watched him for the moment. "I want you to fuck me hard every night and wear the sluttiest outfits for you so you can fuck me easily. Please master, I want to feel your cum inside me as often as I can and for you to show me what a real man can do to his pet."

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and kissed her deeply as he kept thrusting against her driving deeper and deeper as he could into her as much as he could. "I know you would baby I know. For that I love you even more." He groaned out as he was getting closer and closer to his release. "In or on baby?"

Chaos Listened to Mandy and ran his hands over her legs and gave her rear a playful swat. He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her panties. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers over her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her. "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer. "You still also haven't told your master how badly you want him to take you and ravage you. how you want and enjoy feeling helpless to your master."

Minnie shivered as she felt her brother thrusting deeper into her and she cried out in pleasure, her blond hair a little messy now from all the action. She gazed at him as she felt her own peak coming close and then he asked her what she wanted. Her heart thundered suddenly. "In, please brother. I only ever want you to cum inside my body," she begged him softly.

Mandy panted as she squirmed a little before bowing her head. "I belong to you," she whispered softly. "I belong only to you. You are my master and I will always be your play thing," she moaned softly when her breasts were squeezed. "Ah..." she moaned softly before she heard him speak some more. "I want you to ravage me more then anything. I want you to use my body up as much as you can," she pleaded and gazed at him desperately. "I want you to make me feel like the helpless, and like a slut. I want you to pound my body every second you can." she begged. She was getting tired of begging though, her voice hurt a little, despite her body pleading for more touches and more passionate sensations.

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and nodded as he pushed against her. he kissed along her neck as he kept thrusting inside of her. groaning, He grabbed her hips and plunged deep into her and started to release into her before relaxing and laying against his sister's warm body.

Chaos watched Mandy for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pushed his way into her. He smiled and untied her hands from her bonds and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. His hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the edge of the couch and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Minnie shivered as she felt his kisses and thrusts, her hands holding onto her brother as best as she could. "A-ah...brother," she moaned when he found his release, her own coming just a moment after. She panted and held him close, her fingers tracing over his body. "You're so wonderful..."

Mandy trembled and cried out as he slid back into her, her cheeks a deep red. "Oh... How many times do I have to tell you. You're worse then a wall," she groaned softly. "I want you to play with me and use me. I want you to be rough and abuse me," he begged as she closed her eyes. "Just fucking get it through your head already!"

Grim Jr rested against Minnie for a second before he groaned and slowly pulled himself out her her and then laid back against her slipping his cock back in between her warm thighs as he kissed along her neck. "No one can know of this sister. We must never let anyone find out

Chaos kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the bed as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Minnie shivered as she watched her brother, her cheeks a soft pink when he kissed her neck. "Mmm, Brother. I won't tell anyone. I promise you," she whispered softly. "It is our secret, and I want to always be yours. So I will never break your trust when it comes to such matters."

Mandy moaned and trembled as she was moved more and more into the bed. Her body burning from everything the man kept doing to her. She tried to move into him when he slowed down. Her heart pounding in her chest as she kept close to him for the moment. "That's right, I'm nothing but a toy for your dick. I want you to keep using me Master. Keep using me and pounding me. I want you to do anything you want to my body, whenever you want." Her eyes closed as for a moment she through about her children and Grim. How would she explain this? It felt so right, but so wrong. She trembled as she felt her own peak coming close. "Ah...please cum in me master. Cum and fill me with all your hot seed."

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and grinned as he kissed her back. "I know you wont my dear sister I know." He smiled and rested against her yawning and running his hands down along her sides. "Love you so much my dear sister, my pet."

Chaos held onto Mandy and groaned releasing into her before slowly pulling out of of her and giving her rear a swat and untying her. "Now my pet get dressed, Short, silky. hose on you." He then drew his sword and pulled a gem from it and tossed it into the air. The house starting to change into his own personal keep. He looked at Mandy and grinned licking his lips. "Now do as you were told."

Back
Top Bottom