Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Grim Tales (Lucki Chantz and I )

Cerberus

Pulsar
As always the two offspring of Grim and Mandy had headed off themselves for another little adventure like they always did. But little did they know that they would stir up the greatest of evils and release it upon the world. "Come on Minnie You are always dragging behind now hurry up." Grim Jr. Just tapped his foot against the front porch before heading out He just shook his head but knew he always would love his sister so little things like this could be looked past.

Grim watched those two go out to play before sitting back again at his chair. "I know they just play harmless games but why does it feel like a shiver has gone done me spine?" Grim just felt that something would be going wrong today. almost like how it did every day he had to serve with Billy and his wife Mandy when they were young. "Something just doesn't seem right, oh no not at all."

Minnie smiled as she moved quickly to follow her brother. "Brother, you're very anxious to move around today. Please be patient with me. I don't mean to bother thee much. The young blond followed her brother with an innocent laugh, excited to go out and play. "Where shall we go today? You haven't told me much brother," she said as she forced him to take her hand, thought it wasn't meant to be rude, she just wanted that connection.

Mandy sighed as she looked over at Grim. "You worry to much. Their our children after all. If you worry any more you might just come back to life," she mumbled under her breath. "I think it's obvious who the girl is in our relationship," she shook her head as she moved to Grim. "Our children aren't fragile, they can handle anything, so give them some credit. I give you some after all."

Grim Jr. watched Minnie as she took his had before heading down the path of their house in the netherworld. "You have got to see this really cool cave Minnie. I found it yesterday exploring. and it also seems that it used to be held for what seems to be Hell's greatest warriors." He smiled and looked at her before dragging her through the winding roads of hell before coming to the cave. He looked at Minnie and knelt down by the entrance. "All right sis after you." Sure to outsiders it looks to be noting but the caring brother looking out for his sister but they knew other wise. really he just wanted a good chance to look at her fine back end as they crawled to the tunnel.

Grim looked at mandy and nodded as he flipped through a page of the hell's word the daily newspaper. "All right, All right You are right, Besides there isnt anything that they cant get themselves out of that we didn't get into." He looked up at Mandy as she approached him and gave a weak smile. "What is it dear Mandy?"

Minnie smiled and nodded, she wasn't stupid, but she didn't mind her brother sneaking looks at her. She smiled as she knelt down. "Thank you brother," she said cheerfully before she started to crawl through the cave. "How far in do we need to go?" She asked as she crawled through the entrance. She wondered if it was long and what would be on the other side. Technically she figured she needed to school her brother on what proper behaviour was when it came to exploring strange caves. What if something came out and attacked her?

Mandy sighed as she sat down next to him. "I think we need to have The Talk with Junior. I suggest you do it tonight before bed. He's getting to that age and I'm sure you know it," she said with a cold tone, it wasn't that it was a bad subject, she just wanted Grim to know he wouldn't be getting out of this duty. "He's too carefree. He's going to do something foolish, I swear," she mumbled under her breath. "Our children are old enough to hear about that kind of stuff anyways. The need to hear it."

Grim Jr. Watched Minnie and grinned as he cralwed in behind her and kept moving behind her. "Not far and when you get in look around you'll be amazed with it. He knew she would be. Inside the Cave here what looked to be crystals along the walls and floor was amde out of it. There were what looked to be large crystal or glass statues of old and gone warriors. He figured this was as good of any a place for Grim Jr and Minnie to sped some time alone together.

Grim nodded and looked at Mandy. "Yes yes I know and I will my dear I will. He has become of that age when young boys's minds wander and started to think. He looked at Mandy and smiled "Don't worry about it my dear I shall take care of it and you will also have to talk to little Minnie, She has started to become a young woman."

Minnie paused when she got far enough into the cave to see what her brother had found and she smiled widely as she managed to stand up now and she moved around. "Brother! This cave is amazing! How did you find it? It's so beautiful," she whispered softly as she moved towards the statues. They were something to behold. Nothing, nothing she had ever seen compared to this. Every time he showed her something it seemed to get better and better.

Mandy laughed softly. "She's already assured me she doesn't need the talk. You be surprised, but she's really wise beyond her years. I'll still talk to her, but, she'll be much easier to speak to then he will." Mandy's eyes trailed over to Grim. " You know, just thinking about those two, has me remembering our honeymoon, do you remember it?" The question seemed to be a trick one, with another meaning behind it, but she wouldn't be straightforward, it was fun to watch her squirm.

Grim Jr looked at his sister and smiled. "Oh I found it while I was out exploring. I like the statues but I thought you'd like all the gems and the floor and the inside of the cave so I decided to bring you here." He smiled and moved over to a chair that was inside and sat down in it. "I mean this is no natural place. it must of been used for something and those warrior statues. Look I've never seen anything like them. Never in any history books or anything." He looked over them and tilted his head. They all seemed to be of ancient ninja design but what was surprising was all of them had modern weapons slung to them as well. Almost as if their keeping place and the stone statues were them.

Grim just laughed abit and looked upon Mandy and smiled. "How could I ever forget it my dear." He smiled and pulled her close to him wrapping an arm around her waist. "There is no way I'd ever forget our honeymoon in Hawaii." He smiled and looked at her. "And since that day You have grown more and more beautiful every day and night."

Minnie smiled as she got close to the statues before she quickly moved back to her brother and smiled. "Brother, I won't ever forget this, it's so amazing." He said cheerfully before moving to him and hugging her brother as tightly as she could. "Isn't it odd however that this place is not in any books? I wonder why," she whispered as she looked around and leaned against him for the moment. "It's so strange..." she whispered to him as she took in a deep breath.

Mandy felt a slight tinge of colour form on her cheeks, and she felt a little upset because of that. It was weakness in a sense, but she was glad he thought that way. "We should have another honeymoon," she said softly as she ran a finger over his arm. "But, that's a silly idea, isn't it?" she whispered as she thought about how busy he was, after all Grim was the Grim Reaper, and despite the fact that he had seemed weak when she was younger, he was a strong and busy man now. How realistic was this wish of hers?

Grim jr just looked around the cave and held onto his sister when she clung to him. "I know it does seem very odd that these warriors and this place is never mentioned in any of the books we have or anything." He held onto her and smiled keeping her close but what they didn't know was this was a prison for the warriors and that once they had set foot inside of the cave they had already started to release them. and with doing so they would release an evil far greater then anything they had ever known.

Grim looked at Mandy and smiled as he gently took her hands and squeeze them. "It would be a good idea and besides with my job I travel anywhere I want. sure it would have to have a little work to get done because the natural balance of things must be kept but it could be just as romantic as our last Honeymoon. But." He thought for a second. "Oh I almost forgot I have to do some Reaping today my dear. Look I'll be back later all right." He kissed her and got up and walked over to the wall where his Scythe laid. "I will return. (setting up for Mandy to be captured)

Minnie smiled as she kept close to her brother before sighing contently. "Surely, brother, we could find out why this place is such a mystery. It intrigues me so very much," she slowly moved away from her sibling and walked towards one of the statues once again. "Perhaps, dearest brother, you will help me explain this to mother and father. Certainly they would know what this place is...Someone must know of it. It's too unique to be forgotten, especially so close to our home."

Mandy smiled faintly as she listened to Grim, though she turned her head away so he wouldn't see the sign of weakness. "I understand. I'd rather you not slack off in work just for something like that," she mumbled. "It would be annoying to have to fix up a mess because of a second honeymoon", she sighed before listening to him mention the reaping. She returned the kiss as she watched him go to his scythe. "Happy reaping. I might be in bed when you come home," she said with a small smirk. It was fun to tease. Once he was gone though, she would step outside to get some fresh air. It was frustrating to be stuck at home when no one else was there.

Grim jr nodded and looked around before pulling minnie behind him and stood infront of her as what looked like some of the statues started to come alive. the stone broke and crashed into the ground as rays of light and energy shone through the statues and reanimated them. one of the rays escaped from the cave before taking material form as the others started to come back to life. One of them dropped to the ground and cried out. "IM FREE!" He laughed and looked around before looking at the two kids.

The one that had gotten outside looked around before rushing off. He was the one who turned the others to stone for his own gain but was imprisoned as well. He looked around as he kept walking before noticing the House of the reaper and noticing Mandy outside.

Minnie gasped as she stood behind Grim Jr, her hand grasping onto his arm as she looked at the strange statues that were coming to life. She was more then a little startled, but she was trying her best not to let it know. God knew, that if Junior let it get to his head he'd try to act all tough and mighty when he couldn't handle the situation. Well, perhaps he could handle it, but she wasn't sure what they were dealing with yet. "Oh brother, I believe we've gotten ourselves into much trouble again. Perhaps we should try to make haste and leave as quickly as possible," she whispered to her brother.

Mandy noticed a small light from the corner of her eye, looking in the direction of the being who had emerged. He certainly had not been there a few moments ago. She frowned as she watched him. If he knew what was good for him he would not come closer, Mandy would not take an intruder in her home lightly. How dare anyone even consider coming close to her, let alone look at her.

Grim jr looked at his sister before keeping her back behind him as he noticed the statues coming alive. more and more of the statues broke to reveal the people they had imprisoned for centuries in the hard stone. Grim Jr knew that he had reaper powers and that he could proabably take these people seeing as he had the advantage that they hadn't even seen him yet so thinking quickly he drew his own scythe. "Minnie get out of here, get back home I'll hold them off!" He twirled the scythe planning on trying to bring it down on one of the guy's head but the blade was blocked by one of the warriors who had reanimated. his sword blocking the Scythe. "Wrong move kid."

The warrior looked at the house before noticing Mandy. He looked her over and grinned and placed his hand upon the hilt of his sword. "Well well well what have we here." He grinned before vanishing and appearing behind her, sword across her throat. "For your own good its best that you don't make a sound and surrender now so I don't have to scratch up that pretty little face of yours."

Minnie moved back quickly before she saw that the scythe had been blocked. "Brother!" she cried as she moved towards him. The young blond moving between her brother and the warrior, her arms stretched out. "You will not harm my brother! We haven't done a thing to you! Leave us be! Your free and that should be more then enough for you!" she shouted as she looked at the threat before her. She was trying to reason with him though she knew it wasn't much good, she was only getting herself into more trouble and this would turn out to be quite ugly and she knew it. Oh, how cruel life could be, but they could work this out as they did everything else! They were a pair that could not be defeated so long as they stuck together.

Mandy flinched slightly at the sensation of the blade against her throat, her lips curved downward into a frown. "I won't surrender. I never have, and I never will. If you want to control me, you better find some better way to do, words won't get you anywhere with me," she said coldly. "Now get out of here, this is my home and you are not welcome. This is your last warning," she said with a cold tone.

Grim Jr looked at Minne and grinned as he held his scythe and tried to push back the warrior. The warrior laughed and looked at him. "You've got spirit kid i'll give you that but you soon wont have a life." 2 other warriors stood behind him hands crossed over their chest as they watched Grim Jr and his sister standing there defiantly. Grim jr laughed and looked at them. "I am the son of the grim reaper. I fear no death and nor do i fear you."

The Warrior looked at Mandy and laughed before slowly pulling the blade away. "well then This will have to do." He moved quickly and spun smashing the hilt of the blade into her head. He shook his head catching her limp form before dragging her inside. When she came to she would of been tied up sitting on the couch, gagged with her own panties.

Minnie looked at the warriors defiantly. There was no way they would best the siblings. "Neither of us shall ever fear creatures like you. Now begone! We have done nothing to you! Fighting us would just be a horrible idea and a waste of our time," she said with her mother's tone suddenly. "My patience thins with you warriors, you will regret any foolish move you make against us."

Mandy gasped and everything went black. She had no idea how much time had passed before her eyes slowly slid open. Her cheeks turned a deep red when she realized what she was gagged with, this only lasted for a little while however. Her eyes narrowed as she looked around for the intruder. She was going to kick his ass and mount his head on the wall as a trophy once she was done with him. Mandy was not amused by this situation at all. It was horrible, for this to be happening in her own home. This man was not going to live long if she got her hands on him.

Grim Jr looked at the warrior and pushed him back as he held his scythe out at the ready to chop up the warrior should he try anything. What they didn't see was one of the warriors grab Minnie from behind and lift her up. "Rule of combat always know your surrounding." Grim Jr looked over at Minnie and turned his back on the warrior who faced him to face Minnie. "MINNIE!, You release her NOW!" He wasn't quick enough to notice one of the warriors smash the hilt of his sword into him. "Foolish kids."

Chaos looked at Mandy and grinned as he had her tied and in a short silk dress with hose and heels. He watched her and grinned. "There is no use fighting, All ready my power is taking this house over as my own." He walked over to her and ran a hand against her cheek then traveled down across her chest. "No use fighting and as for the ropes. Im sure YOU can't get through them."

Minnie gasped when she was grabbed, the young girl struggling as much as she could. “Ah! Let me go!” she shouted angrily. “I have done nothing to you, foul creature!” Her eyes watered a little, though she wasn’t sure why. She was terrified, this situation was different. They had no idea what they were dealing with, and these creatures seemed to be too strong. She looked at her brother in fear. “Brother! Please go! I will be fine!” she shouted to him. “This is something we may need mother and father for!” even if he could handle the situation, she was certain that might actually be the case.

Mandy realized what she was wearing after a moment and her cheeks turned a deep red as she forced the make shift gag out of her mouth. Mandy glaring at Chaos with cold eyes for a mere moment. “How dare you,” she breathed. “This house will never be yours. I am the head of this house, and you will leave it right this minute!” she hissed at him. “Get your filthy hands off me,” she snapped.

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and shook his head. "No Im not going to leave you alone." The warriors just laughed as one held a small needle. "I think this should work. A one time thing but im sure its still strong enough." He laughed and looked at minnie and injected her with it. "Sebra go ahead and release her. By the time its done her brother will ask us to hold her off of him. He laughed and set Minnie down. They could tell that both brother and sister harbored deep hidden forbidden love for eachother. but this would help them show it.

Chaos looked around sensing others lived in this house. "Yes..it isn't..just you..its..OOH kids..now this makes things even more exciting..that is if the others haven't gotten to them first. Now you can save them but all you have to do is submit to me." He grinned looking her over.

Minnie winced when she was injected with the mysterious liquid in the needle. She shivered as she stumbled forwards a little. She slowly moved towards her brother as she rubbed her head. "Brother, my head feels so light," she whispered as she trembled and hugged him. Her heart began to pound once she made that physical contact. "Brother," she murmured softly as she pressed her body against his. "Can, we go home?" she whispered to him as her cheeks turned a deep red.

Mandy frowned as she watched Chaos, the woman obviously more then a little upset. "I will not submit to you!" she hissed. "If you want something you better try and take it, but trust me, your not going to have a dick for long you bastard," she snapped as she glared at him. "I will not be your whore," she mumbled.

Grim Jr looked at Minnie and held onto her then looked at the warriors and tilted his head. "What did you do to her?" The warriors laughed before they gathered to leave. "In due time little warrior you will know." They laughed before they vanished from the cave and out of sight. Grim Jr just shook his head and held onto Minnie. "Im sorry for getting you into this sis." He sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Sister are you all right?"

Chaos watched Mandy and pulled her up and pulled her over to the edge of the couch. He made her keep her back to him as he tied her hands to the edge of the couch then tied it to the leg of the couch. He smiled running a hand up along the back of her pantyhosed legs and thighs. ""Good now tell your master how badly you want him to take you and ravage you. how you want and enjoy feeling helpless to your master." He was starting to get hard from her actions. He grinned watching her squirm abit.

Minnie leaned against Grim Junior, sucking in soft breaths before he asked if she was okay. She looked up at him, her cheeks a soft pink. She knew she had liked him, but why did she feel more strongly about it now? "Brother," she whispered softly before she couldn't contain it. She leaned into him, pressing her lips against his and placing his hands on her waist. She needed this, more then anything.

Mandy gasped when he touched her. Her cheeks a deep red as she listened to him tell her what he wanted to hear her say. "I won't say that crap to you," she snapped she looked around for something she could work with but she saw nothing. She shivered at the sensation of being helpless, for some reason it got her excited, perhaps because Grim would never have the guts to treat her like this. She wasn't any woman, she was Mandy, a woman who was strong willed and not that easily broken.

Grim Jr held onto his sister and was taken back as she kissed him. He looked at her and pulled back for a second. "Minnie, Sis..mm.." He held onto her and kissed her back. He had always wanted her in this forbidden way so why deny what he had wanted? Grim Jr held her close and kissed her back sliding his hands down along her sides. "Sister, Minnie." He just held her close keeping his hands wrapped around her.

Chaos laughed and have her rear a swat before moving up behind her sliding his hand up along the back of her bound and hosed legs before dragging his hand up to her rear and to the edge of her silk dress. "I can tell you like this my pet. Your body doesnt lie." He grinned and moved a hand under her and over her chest squeezing her breasts as he moved up against her and started to unzip himself. "Tied up and exposed and helpless to stop me."

Minnie shivered as she kept close to her brother and watched him. She looked into his eyes for a moment. He had returned her kiss? So that meant, he must have felt similar to how she did. She shivered as she pressed against him more, moving him backwards. "Brother, please be my first. I want to be yours and only yours. Please, give me this gift," she pleaded softly. "I need you badly, and I know this need will not fade easily without you."

Mandy gasped and moaned softly, she couldn't hold it in as he touched her. Mandy frowned as she closed her eyes for a moment. "Stop that," she breathed out. He was right and she knew it, she could feel herself getting excited, she was getting wet from the anticipation. "Get off," she hissed as she felt his hand squeezing her breasts a low sexual moan slipping from her lips as he touched her. "I'll kill you, bastard."

Grim Jr held onto Minnie and walked back with her as she pushed him up to the crystal walls of the cave that they had found. He gently kissed her neck as he pulled her close to him,pushing their bodies up against each other. He looked at Minnie and nodded and kissed her sliding his hands down along her sides. "Yes Sister dear. I will take you and make you mine and only mine."

Chaos laughed and moved up against Mandy as he kept squeezed her breasts as he unzipped his pants and pressed his hard cock against her pantyhose clad rear as he started to dry hump her for abit sliding his thinkess in between her full thighs as he gave her rear a quick swat. "You can't deny what you want so why try to fight it my pet?"

Back
Top Bottom