Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Dane somehow felt her nervousness as he kept rubbing her breast. making her good and wet. Dane looked at Sophia, seeing the kind neighbor he has known for a few years, not the dominating goddess that she really was. He smiled at her, petting her hair to calm her down a bit.

"Don't worry...It won't hurt too much...You'll be fine...Trust me" Dane said, truly meaning the words that he said. "Ready?" Dane asked.

"R-Ready? For...For what, exactly?" Of course Sophia already knew what the next step was, but she was still afraid of what was to come. Her eyes portraying her fear, she bit her lip, body shifting nervously against his. It really was terrifying...yet all mortal women went through this...didn't they?

"Hehe...I think you know.." Dane smiled knowingly. He lead his dick over Sophia's wet hole and slowly 'stabbed' her in. Dane moaned, liking how warm it was. Words couldn't describe how happy he was doing what he was about to do..to a goddess. He started humping her, slowly at first.

Sophia's body immediately tensed, toes curling with the pain ripping through her. "Nn!" she cried, burying her face into his shoulder so the sound could not escape. It hurt...so much so, that she could never understand how such a thing could feel good.

Dane knew it was hurting her, but continued on, hoping it would feel better for her, he continued humping her, going deeper and deeper. He felt himself growing hornier as he went on, moaning a bit.

"Nn..." Sophia bit her lip, her cheeks a dark pink, that color spreading down her neck. It felt...strange, to be having him inside her body...but as the pain ebbed away, the pleasure rose in leaps and bounds. A soft moan left her lips.

"Yess..that's it" Dane said to Sophia encouragingly. With that he started humping her a bit faster, going even deeper inside of her. He moaned louder, as his orgasm came even closer. He also felt that he was about to hit Sophia's hymen.

Sophia tried not to moan any louder, but couldn't help it. Gray eyes just barely peeking out from underneath her lashes, she raised her hips, that way he could thrust deeper into her body. "Mm..." she moaned, biting her lip...before finally biting into his shoulder.

Dane groaned in pleasurable pain, not minding why Sophia bit him at that time. He kept humping her, hitting her hymen until he popped it open, taking the goddess's virginity. With a loud moan, it was at that time he cummed inside of her, shooting loads after loads inside of her.

"Aah..." Sophia let out a great, big moan, just as she reached her own climax. Muscles tensing, fingers locked onto his hips, it took her quite some time before she could relax beneath him. "Mm..." Eyes drifting shut, she snuggled into the pillow with a content smile.

Dane panted, after the last climax they both have. He smiled, petting the resting goddess. Dane couldn't help but see how adorably sexy she was right now. "So...was I good to you, Mistress?" Dane said in a half teasing, half pleasing manner.

Sophia let out a content purr, her gray eyes drifting back open to gaze up at him. "You were good..." she told him, lips curving into a pretty smile. "How was I..." Satisfactory, I hope?"

"More than satisfactory...I don't think any other woman would do it better that you did." Dane said still petting her as he laid on her gently. Dane hoped that he would always have such time like this with Sophia but then remembered the harsh truth...she would be leaving as soon as he gets out of the hospital.

Dane couldn't help but shed a tear, not wanting Sophia to go, especially after the divine time they just have. "I'll...I'll miss you..so much" Dane said, the tears now flowing more noticeably.

"I will miss you too..." Sophia whispered, her hands reaching up to wipe away those tears. "You have no idea...how much of a friend you are to me...maybe... Maybe I can speak to Father, do something in order to stay here...I don't want to leave the mortal realm, at least not yet..." Her eyes searched his for a long moment, reading the emotions playing there. "Do you...want me to do that...?"

Dane smiled, kissing her on the lips lightly. "Yes...please. If there is a chance in having you stay here..I would like that." Dane said. Dane couldn't help but notice now that his dick was still inside Sophia, motionless.

Sophia smiled and tucked her head up underneath his, golden curls damp with sweat against the back of her neck. "I would too..." the young goddess agreed. Of course...she already had an idea what Zeus would say, and was willing to pay that price.

As he rested on Sophia, petting her to sleep, Dane then wondered what did come into her to allow him to pleasure her so much...maybe another goddess was the cause off this. Not that he didn't like that, but it would be quite funny if some other deity did make Sophia so horny.

The next day Sophia woke, finding her naked body against Dane's... And well, to be honest, she didn't much mind it. In fact...it felt pretty nice. Her eyes reluctant to remain open, she let out a cute yawn, snuggling closer to the mortal.

Dane woke up and smiled petting the goddess as he saw the sun shining. He was told that there is a good chance that he'll get discharged today...which means Sophia had to leave soon.

"Hey there, sweetie..umm..I mean..Sophia...Had a good sleep?" Dane said, blushing.

"Mm-hmm... Very good sleep..." Sophia let out another yawn, this time rolling onto her back and opening her eyes. The golden curls formed a halo about her head, and her smile -while sleepy, and a bit crooked- was just too cute on the young woman. "How about you...? Did you sleep well...?"

"Yes...very well...So...They say I'm probably going to be discharged today...guess you'll be going soon.." Dane said in a sad tone.

Sophia rubbed at her eyes, trying to clear away the sleepiness. "Perhaps...Perhaps not, my friend... After all, I have yet to speak to Father about the matter... I will try to stay here, with you...but there are no guarantees..."

"Well...I still need to leave the hospital soon..." Dane said, waiting for a nurse or doctor to come in and give him the say-so to leave. "I enjoyed our time yesterday...I'm a bit surprise a goddess like you is a virgin" Dane commented.

"Of course I am a virgin... After all, I am but one of the virgin goddesses. There are three total...though I don't consider one to be a virgin." Sophia sat up, the light casting its fingers about her naked body, even bringing out her breasts and the pert nipples. Her golden curls bounced about her shoulders, a few caressing her cheeks. "I know you still need to leave... and I will try to see you at your apartment... Okay?"

"Umm...sure...see ya...be safe.." Dane said, not sure what else to tell her as she is leaving the room. He really hoped that those words "see ya" will be realized.

He really hope he would see her again.

Back
Top Bottom